The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 4 Title: "Create a Little Chaos""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-12, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 4 Title: "Create a Little Chaos""
Discussion/Teasers/Episode Descriptions

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jeff EW Tease crispy06 10-04-12 1
   RE: Jeff EW Tease PepeLePew13 10-04-12 2
 E4 Press Release Blind Freddy 10-04-12 3
   RE: E4 Press Release crispy06 10-04-12 4
       RE: E4 Press Release dabo 10-05-12 5
           RE: E4 Press Release SquidProQuo 10-07-12 6
               RE: E4 Press Release Blind Freddy 10-07-12 7
   RE: E4 Press Release Sheldor 10-09-12 8
       RE: E4 Press Release SquidProQuo 10-09-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-04-12, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jeff EW Tease"
EW.com tease -
EW: Lots of shifting allegiances this week. What can you tell us about the next episode?

PROBST: The story remains the same — Matsing. Russell’s tribe. They are on their way to becoming an extinct tribe. If they don’t win, how mad will Russell get?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-12, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff EW Tease"
It's clear that the next boot is going to be from Matsing, likely Russell, because of this tease.

We're seeing, though, that some possible boot candidates are emerging from the woodwork based on some of the stuff we saw in yesterday's episode - it was interesting that instead of focusing solely on the losing tribe in the segment after IC as is the norm, we saw bits from each of the other two tribes as well, so this is clearly an attempt to start developing stories that will be of interest in leading to boot stories. For example, all of a sudden we got a good look at Artis, and we also got an one-on-one between Penner and Kent that may or may not decide the first boot from that tribe. That little shooter four-finger hand jive handshake from Kent was particularly interesting. We also saw some more potentially explosive dynamics brewing between Abi and RC with Pete involved, and later Pete working something out with Lisa.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-04-12, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "E4 Press Release"
From CBS...

------------------------

FEARING THAT THEY MAY BE NEXT TO GO HOME, AN ASPIRING SOLE SURVIVOR SHARES A SHOCKING STORY FROM THEIR CHILDHOOD, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 10

CHEAT TWEET: Do U think Matsing can get 1st challenge win or will they continue on the path towards elimination? #Survivor 10/10 8/7c http://bit.ly/R11vaI

"Create a Little Chaos" — Fearing that they may be the next to go home, an aspiring Sole Survivor shares a shocking story from their childhood, and in an effort to escape the looming threat of elimination, sets out to find the elusive Immunity Idol, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Oct. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
------------------------

10-04-12, 05:03 PM (EST)
4. "RE: E4 Press Release"
That spells it out to be Russell doesn't it? Since we all know Russell goes next, I'm more interested to see the storyline shifting to Kalabaw and what those tribal dynamics are. So far it's been the Jeff/Jonathan show.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-12, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E4 Press Release"
Well, the HII angle doesn't point to Kalabaw at any rate. Jonathan found the HII, secured it, shared knowledge with Jeff after the entire tribe figured out that it had been found.

On Matsing the HII hasn't been found, Russell has the clue, so far as we know hasn't shared that knowledge. At this point he may as well share it with Denise and Malcolm and as a tribe maybe they can find the HII with the idea of keeping it safe so that whoever survives to the merge it can be used by one of them. They need to come together as a tribe, get their act together.

On Tandang Abi-Maria found the HII with Pete in on the search, foolishly rehid it instead of securing it, RC has the clue and shared that with Abi-Maria but may not know Abi-Maria found the idol; Artis, Lisa and Mike out of the loop might go on a hunt without the clue. Anyone hunting for it may actually find it, since it was foolishly rehidden. Or someone may get it in his/her head to do a bag search.

On the other hand, the title quote seems like another Jeff Kentism to me.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-07-12, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E4 Press Release"
The new web promo sheds possible light on the "Create some chaos" title. If Abi indeed is setting up RC by hiding the HII or HII clue under her bag, then that definitely fits the title. Who knows, Abi (or even Lisa) might fit the clue for the shocking childhood story.

Nonetheless, I still think it's all misdirection and setting up future story lines. Most likely Russell goes home based on the time stamped video cap of him dejected post-challenge.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-07-12, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E4 Press Release"
A new Sunday football promo has a confessional by Pete that it was he who put the clue under RC's bag...tho Abi is likely a c-conspirator as well.

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep4_10_7.html

-------------------------
Transcript:

Announcer: A devious scheme...

Abi-Maria: What is that under your bag?

Abi-Maria (camera confessional): It's the clue that RC and I found.

RC (camera confessional): I certainly didn't put it there.

Pete (camera confessional): I was the one who put it there.

Announcer: ...leaves a tribe in turmoil.

Abi-Maria (to RC): You betrayed me.

---------------------

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-09-12, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E4 Press Release"
"Fearing that they may be the next to go home, an aspiring Sole Survivor shares a shocking story from their childhood, and in an effort to escape the looming threat of elimination, sets out to find the elusive Immunity Idol"

"shocking story from their childhood," is shown in this CBS Press Express Video

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/video?watch=8vkw8oxz7e

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-09-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E4 Press Release"
Thanks Sheldor! Not very shocking . Looks like Russell gets his swan song with heroic background music and everything.

They certainly seem to be handing us this week's boot on a platter. For me the suspense is more about what happens next if Matsing is down to 2. I suppose it's easy enough to send Denise to one tribe and Malcolm to the other....or they could do a total remix which would screw up alliances already formed.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •