The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 3, "T..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "TC..."
A water shot, Matsing, day 8, see Russell bring fire wood, Malcolm and Angie are sitting down talking...she is complaining about the challenge, I could have done it...he quit and you wouldn't quit. Malcolm says that it's hard...me and Russ have not talked strategy at all but Angie would do whatever I wanted her to do, she's in my back pocket. Angie says that she trusts Malcolm, that she knows they will vote out Russell...she is here for them, she wants to win. Russell says thare is alot of people that have come before me...people whose shoulders I stand on have perservered, at the end of the day that is where I draw my strength, to quit wiould be to spit in their face...blah, blah...to TC

Jeff: bad news you will be down to 3, good news is you are not out, what did you sacrifice to come here?
Denise, away from my daughter, and my practice, income
Malcolm: first saw Survivor 12 years ago, it's going poorly and it's between tears and screaming and to see you every tc, heartbreaking is the word, it's different from frustration, it heartbreaking. Certain people struggled today...Jeff says that you adn Denise didn't struggle...for us to say everyone gets a turn is crap, let the people that can do it take all of the turns...angie says I wanted her to do it because she was better and faster, Russelll didn't get up the ladder and the second time he gave up...Russell says he didn't give up, I made a strategic decision to stop and let someone else, life experience intellectual ability, to me the choice is clear. Angie says that she can do better than Russell...are you willing to put your life on the line for this game...???

When you came back from the first time you had given up...Angie says that she feels this small right now, tears, and Malcolm rubs her back and says, this sucks...Russell says you can't hold a candle to me....Angie says it's hard to compete with him...she's in a tougher situation than any other girl in this game right now....Denise says that loyalty and strength clash...how important is loyalty and get the votes, Malcolm says that loyalty is paramount...it's betw strength and loyalty, we didn't think we'd have to think about it this soon.
Russ votes Angie...play hard or go home...
Angie votes Russ...one thing about me is that I never give up

Tally:

See Malcolm...

Angie
Russ
Ang
Angie

They pat her on the back...she turns around and says good luck guys..

Hopefully what remains is the right combination of people to turn this tribe around...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 3, "T...   Flowerpower     10-03-12       
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower     10-03-12     1  
     RE: Previously on Survivor....   Bebo     10-03-12     2  
         RE: Previously on Survivor....   Loree     10-03-12     4  
             RE: Previously on Survivor....   samboohoo     10-04-12     22  
     RE: Previously on Survivor....   crispy06     10-03-12     5  
   Post Intro....   Flowerpower     10-03-12     3  
     RE: Post Intro....   crispy06     10-03-12     7  
     Title comes from Jeff   Bebo     10-03-12     11  
   IC   Bebo     10-03-12     6  
     RE: IC   Loree     10-03-12     9  
     RE: IC   michel     10-03-12     19  
   Pre-challenge...   Flowerpower     10-03-12     8  
     RE: Pre-challenge...   Bebo     10-03-12     10  
   Post IC, Pre TC Drama...   Flowerpower     10-03-12     12  
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 3...   Bebo     10-03-12     13  
     RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 3...   Flowerpower     10-03-12     18  
   TC...   Flowerpower     10-03-12     14  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower     10-03-12     15  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower     10-03-12     16  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   crispy06     10-03-12     17  
             RE: Next time on Survivor....   Corvis     10-04-12     20  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   Bebo     10-04-12     21  
             RE: Next time on Survivor....   SquidProQuo     10-04-12     23  
                 RE: Next time on Survivor....   crispy06     10-04-12     25  
             RE: Next time on Survivor....   Round Robin     10-04-12     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •