The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 3 VidCaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-12, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 3 VidCaps"
The place to place and discuss the caps for the 3rd episode.

Enjoy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 09-27-12 1
   Skupin bleeding Flowerpower 09-28-12 3
   RE: Post Show Promo crispy06 09-30-12 9
 Ep 3 challenge shots tribephyl 09-27-12 2
   RE: Ep 3 challenge shots byoffer 09-28-12 4
   RE: Ep 3 challenge shots Bebo 09-30-12 10
   RE: Ep 3 challenge shots Flowerpower 10-01-12 12
 Press Images tribephyl 09-29-12 5
   RE: Press Images crispy06 09-29-12 6
   RE: Press Images michel 09-29-12 7
 10sec Promo VidCaps tribephyl 09-30-12 8
   RE: 10sec Promo VidCaps Flowerpower 10-01-12 11
       RE: 10sec Promo VidCaps byoffer 10-01-12 13
   New Promo crispy06 10-02-12 14
       RE: New Promo tribephyl 10-02-12 16
 Alliance Flip michel 10-02-12 15
   RE: Alliance Flip Flowerpower 10-02-12 17
       RE: Alliance Flip michel 10-02-12 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-27-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"

Transcription:
JP: Next time on Survivor... Lisa scrambles...

Pete (to Lisa): Would you be okay if we had to get rid of Mike.

Lisa: Just tell me what to do.
Lisa (confessional): Every day I have to play the hand that I have, but I'm cautiously up.

JP: Russell slides.

Russell: Even right now, Lord... I say hallelujah.
Russell: I don't know if it's God's plan for me to be here.

JP: ...and Skupin puts everything on the line.
JP (@ challenge): Skupin, bleeding from the face!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-12, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Skupin bleeding"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-12 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

I have been wondering about his injury....I think I have it. He is diving in head first with the mask on....a no no. He's holding the mask to his face as he dives in...

Then, when he is working on getting the piece unhooked, you can see that he's bleeding already...

So, he either hits his nose so hard with the mask in place when he dives in, or he bangs the heck out of it on the puzzle piece itself upon diving in....either way, I think he has a bloody nose.

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-12, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post Show Promo"
At any rate, Russell's inclusion in the promos seems out-of-place, I think he is voted out.

09-27-12, 08:10 PM (EST)
2. "Ep 3 challenge shots"
bringing over from future challenge thread...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-12, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 3 challenge shots"
So dive and retrieve puzzle pieces and then solve a puzzle. Tandang has shown to be a good team at sharing the physical "retrieve pieces" parts of challenges and then solving the puzzles.

Matsing? Not-so-much.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-12, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 3 challenge shots"
We're only shown two tribes in the challenge vidcaps...no pics of Matsing. This shows the other two tribes in a positive light,working to finish the challenge well. We're shown a picture of the Matsing tribe walking to the challenge, or maybe walking away, but definitely not happy. That negative image, compared to the positive images of the other tribes, makes me think that Matsing is about to go three for three on TCs.

And Russell's prayer sounds to me like a man coming to terms with the fact that he can't save himself.

So it looks to me like Matsing goes back to visit Jiffy at the Tribal Council of Doom, with Russell taking the walk of shame.

10-01-12, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 3 challenge shots"
For me, these vidcaps show that everyone is doing well in this challenge...Malcolm, Russell, Dana, Jeff, Jonathan, RC, Skupin (albeit he cuts his nose), EXCEPT...Angie. She strikes me as struggling. Here is the start of the challenge, note no puzzle pieces are on the deck...

Angie jumps in feet first...

While getting to the water first, the others, Artis and Dana, dive in....we see that they are submerged before Angie...can make out Angie's blonde hair a bit here, and she's going down feet first rather than head first...

Here is Angie coming up with the block, perhaps...

Then, here is the next picture that makes the point that Angie struggled...we see 2 puzzle pieces on Tandang's deck, and only one on Matsing's, and I assume that Kalabaw is well on their way too....The second person for Matsing is still underwater while the second person is already out of the water and Skupin (the number 3 person is diving in...)

Also, note that when Skupin goes (he should be # 3 to go), we see Angie at the back of her line. I think Russell is the 2nd to go for his tribe...we can see only one puzzle block on the blue deck and clearly see Denise, waiting to go next (#3), with Malcolm seemingly going in the 4th spot. Russell is gone and must be underwater at this point.

RC goes 4th for the Tandang...see her throwing the 4th puzzle piece over the deck...(so it is safe to say that Pete went in the second spot for Tandang...Artis goes 1st, Pete is 2nd, Skupin is 3rd, and RC goes last.)

For Matsing: Angie is first, Russell is 2nd, Denise is 3, and Malcolm is 4th. For Kalabaw we know Dana is first, and that Jonathan, Jeff, and Carter go. (We see Dawson and Katie sitting out.)

PS. I think this is Russell going on his second round, as he already looks wet...

So, I think we have evidence that Angie is the weak link in this challenge. Now, further evidence that Matsing may be going back to TC...

09-29-12, 01:27 AM (EST)
5. "Press Images"
Thank you eternally, SF!

25 - 23
15 - 16

17 - 22
14 - 21
12 - 11
13 - 06

01 - 02
03 - 04

Okay, totally weird. Aside from the last 4, all of them focus on the Tandang tribe. Could it possibly be their turn at TC?

09-29-12, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Images"
It's weird. I expect Tandang to win this IC, maybe they don't want to make it too obvious which tribe is going.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-12, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press Images"
Normally, the tribe with the most pictures is the one going to TC but looking at their pictures, everyone is smiling. OK, maybe not Peter but everyone else. So could this be from the start of the episode when everyone is happy with the new tarp and pillows?

09-30-12, 04:18 PM (EST)
8. "10sec Promo VidCaps"
Transcript:
VO: Two returning castaways have their second chances threatened... by the teen star and the baseball great.
Jeff Kent: We might be able to pull a little blindside.

Thank you SF

10-01-12, 07:37 AM (EST)
11. "RE: 10sec Promo VidCaps"
VO: Two returning castaways have their second chances threatened... by the teen star and the baseball great.
Jeff Kent: We might be able to pull a little blindside.

CHEAT TWEET: An injury prone castaway incurs a fresh battle wound during an intense challenge! #SURVIVOR 10/3 Will they survive? http://bit.ly/Qg5JuC

"This Isn’t a We Game" — An injury prone castaway incurs a fresh battle wound during an intense Immunity Challenge. Meanwhile, a wary castaway considers an unlikely alliance when one tribe member brings an invaluable gift to the table, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Oct. 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

I think the VO from the next promo is another clue to the Misdirection clues for the week. We know that the only injury prone castaway is Skupin. We see that Lisa is approached to vote Skupin out.

Meanwhile, we know that the only one that has an invaluable gift at the moment is Penner. I think the one that threatens Penner is as the promo tells us, Jeff Kent, the wary castaway. Kent will consider the unlikely alliance with Penner.

What I want to know is are both of these clues misdirection. At the challenge in the vidcaps, when Skupin dives in, we see that the yellow tribe has hauled in 2 puzzle pieces while the blue tribe has only one. Blue tribe is behind. I have a feeling that Angie will choke in the challenge, and if she does, Matsing will be off to TC again.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-12, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 10sec Promo VidCaps"
While Penner is the only one with an actual HII, I would think that many of the castaways would feel that a clue to the HII is an "invaluable gift". Abi certainly seemed happy that RC shared the clue with her - right before the death threats!!

10-02-12, 06:19 PM (EST)
14. "New Promo"
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/video?watch=2wgx7sgc9c

I think it's obvious that Jeff and Jonathan are the 'unlikely alliance'. It looks like we spend more time with Kalabaw finally in this episode.

10-02-12, 06:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: New Promo"
While the "sneek-peek" highlights the aftermath of finding an idol, Jeff was "angry" with Jonathan for outwitting them.
Sounds like a perfect "unlikely alliance" AND leads right into Jeff stating "we could pull a blindside". Him and Jonathan could pull a blindside.
But I doubt it's happening this week.
And considering all the focus on Tandang and Kalabaw this week, I have to believe both storylines will be leading towards a decision period, which means 1 or both will be in danger next week. Perhaps intermixed? I smell a tribal switch coming.

10-02-12, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Alliance Flip"
Of all the promos this week i think this exchange is the most interesting:

Pete (to Lisa): Would you be okay if we had to get rid of Mike.

Lisa: Just tell me what to do.
Lisa (confessional): Every day I have to play the hand that I have, but I'm cautiously up

Pete (and most probably Abi) want to flip the game on Jonathan even if we have been told for 2 episodes that they are in an alliance of 4. Just going by their edits, I say that the Jonathan/RC duo should prevail over Pete/Abi. So the question becomes: What does Lisa do? I bet she warns Skupin and one of Pete and Abi leaves soon.

10-02-12, 11:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Alliance Flip"
Hiya michel! I think when you say:

Pete (and most probably Abi) want to flip the game on Jonathan even if we have been told for 2 episodes that they are in an alliance of 4. Just going by their edits, I say that the Jonathan/RC duo should prevail over Pete/Abi.

I think you meant to say: Pete (and most probably Abi) want to flip the game on Skupin even if we have been told for 2 episodes that they are in an alliance of 4. Just going by their edits, I say that the Skupin/RC duo should prevail over Pete/Abi. So the question becomes: What does Lisa do? I bet she warns Skupin and one of Pete and Abi leaves soon.

I think you just may be onto something here. I have been thinking about this too and I agree, Lisa is not going to turn on Skupin, the one in the tribe that she most relates to, her only peer, imo. And, I do think that there is a connection with Abi and Pete. Right from the first episode when Abi played her cute little shimmy into the buff card and Pete liked it, he payed attention and had a confessional about her. Good thinking, michel!

10-02-12, 11:22 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Alliance Flip"
As you can see, my mind isn't in that game yet. Yes, I meant Skupin. Jonathan has his own problems, he doesn't need Abi!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •