The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What the difference in TJ and Lisa and Jill"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

fivewk 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-28-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fivewk Click to send private message to fivewk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What the difference in TJ and Lisa and Jill"
Someone please explain to me the difference in what TJ said in just slipping when she talked about her mom. And Lisa and Jill being at the computer and looking up protitute. Seems to me that was just as insensitive. And TJ just sat there and didn't say one word????

Bit of a double standard going on at the house.

JIMHO

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What the difference in TJ and L... OklaBlue 12-28-05 1
   RE: What the difference in TJ and L... lavendarJ 12-28-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-28-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What the difference in TJ and Lisa and Jill"
LAST EDITED ON 12-28-05 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

I have seen this discussed in another thread.
TJ, if you noticed, was immediately horrified at realizing what she said and that it did affect Jessica, she covered her mouth with both hands, etc.! But Lisa and Jill, especially Lisa, acted like they had discovered gold! TJ said it as a non-thinking matter of conversation, what she did when she saw the plane hit the towers. Lisa and Jill went out of their way to go to the computer and look up "prostitute"...like they didn't already know fully what it means!
TJ probably was spaced out, I didn't see any reaction from her at all.

lavendarJ 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-28-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lavendarJ Click to send private message to lavendarJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What the difference in TJ and Lisa and Jill"
I agree with you there OklaBlue.... Based on the edited stuff they showed us, TJ seemed to be sincere in not intentionally meaning to hurt Jessica. Yet, I do think that Lisa and Jill's actions were inappropriate..... after all, Christina had just finished talking about the things she did that led to her being on the SO couch. It just seems a little bit odd that a person would look up prostitute and that particular time... who knows?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •