The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-12, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You know the rules....all stuff about the show stays here.... Let the season begin!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S:25, Survivor: Phillipines Flowerpower 09-19-12 1
   RE: S:25, Survivor: Phillipines Estee 09-19-12 2
       RE: S:25, Survivor: Phillipines tribephyl 09-19-12 4
           RE: S:25, Survivor: Phillipines Estee 09-19-12 6
   almost... tribephyl 09-19-12 3
       RE: almost... crispy06 09-19-12 7
 Post Intro Song... Flowerpower 09-19-12 5
   RE: Post Intro Song... SpotTheDiffference 09-19-12 28
 Post disembarkation.... Flowerpower 09-19-12 8
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread crispy06 09-19-12 9
 episode 1.... Flowerpower 09-19-12 10
   RE: episode 1.... tribephyl 09-19-12 30
       RE: episode 1.... SpotTheDiffference 09-19-12 32
 ...camp dynamics and so on.... Flowerpower 09-19-12 11
   RE: ...camp dynamics and so on.... CTgirl 09-19-12 23
   RE: ...camp dynamics and so on.... tribephyl 09-19-12 31
 Challenge Bebo 09-19-12 12
   RE: Challenge tribephyl 09-19-12 14
       RE: Challenge Bebo 09-19-12 16
           RE: Challenge CTgirl 09-19-12 24
               RE: Challenge crispy06 09-19-12 26
   And a cultural update... SpotTheDiffference 09-20-12 33
       RE: And a cultural update... CTgirl 09-20-12 35
       RE: And a cultural update... Belle Book 09-20-12 42
   RE: Challenge tribephyl 09-20-12 34
 Zane under the bus Bebo 09-19-12 13
   RE: Zane under the bus crispy06 09-19-12 17
   RE: Zane under the bus tribephyl 09-20-12 37
 Pre challenge... Flowerpower 09-19-12 15
 Post Challenge... Flowerpower 09-19-12 18
 TC Bebo 09-19-12 19
 TC Flowerpower 09-19-12 20
   RE: TC dabo 09-19-12 22
 Next week on Survivor.... Flowerpower 09-19-12 21
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread CTgirl 09-19-12 25
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread michel 09-19-12 27
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Bebo 09-19-12 29
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread SpotTheDiffference 09-20-12 36
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Tummy 09-20-12 38
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread SpotTheDiffference 09-20-12 39
                   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Tummy 09-20-12 41
 spottttt jbug 09-20-12 40
   RE: spottttt SpotTheDiffference 09-20-12 43
       RE: spottttt jbug 09-24-12 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-19-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S:25, Survivor: Phillipines"
Jiffy: See beautiful scenery and a motor boat with Jiffy driving....one of the most beautiful and remote areas in the world, the SE asian sea, filled with countless animals beautiful and dangerous, storms arrive without warning, here 15 Americans divided in to 3 tribes

I'm Jeff Kent and played 17 years of Major league baseball, I have seen pressure, hope people won't recognize me....

Zane: I have people come up to me and ask me about Frankenstein....he picked a little girl a flower, he then strangled her but still....I can strangle you or pick you a flower? WTF?

Lisa in confessional: Blair Warner, she couldn't be on Survivor but I'm diffferent I am getting to be just Lisa...Jiff and intro....this is the most dangerous and shows all of the injeries and sicknesses....some pulled from the game with question: what could have been, 3 are returning to finish what they started....Russell....Confessiona, S. smacked me in the chops now I'm chopping back, these people will run with me or I will run them over...

Jonathan: I had an infection I am on fire, I can taste it, I can see it 39 days I will make a million dollars

Mike: the world saw that me falling in the fire was my greatest failure.....see him screaming and Elizabeth crying but I am in love with the fact that I am able to come out and do it again ....will they win or will a new person step up to claim the prize, 39 days, 1 survivor, cut to theme song....

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S:25, Survivor: Phillipines"
So how do Skupin's hands look?

I'm not watching. Lisa and I are natural enemies to the point where I might try to get at her through the TV.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-12, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S:25, Survivor: Phillipines"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-12 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

Oh, Jo!?
*shrugs shoulders*

*Cue audience laughter*

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S:25, Survivor: Phillipines"
She's a Dobson devotee. Audience slaughter is closer to their goal.

09-19-12, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "almost..."
...like I'm there. Like I'm watching with you.
Thanks, FP!

Chopped now chopping back (Russell)
Come out and do it again (Michael)
I will make a million dollars (Jonathan)

Luckily I'm not a betting man, but if I were it sounds like Jonathan got a winning quote there.
Certainly wasn't the tangental and creepy Frankenstein speech. No wonder Zane may be in trouble.

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-19-12, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: almost..."
Yeah Jonathan's quote can either be winning or losing quote. I'll have to keep my eye on him. So far it looks like there are some big gamers already. Malcolm, RC and Dana/Jeff. I hope it's a good season.

09-19-12, 08:18 PM (EST)
5. "Post Intro Song..."
Cut to a boat with the survivors on it, and Jiffy approaches them in a motor boat....comes on boart and says welcome to S: Phillipines....guy in mauroon shirt, "Jeff", what do you make of seeing 3 teams, "if you are on the tribe going to TC, there's going to be alot of panic going on real quick"

Guy in the middle..."Zane", I am happy with the 3 tribes as long as they aren't celebrities...

Lisa in confessional: I do get recognized alot, even if one person recognizes me, word will travel....

Points to Roxy: This is a social and phusically demanding game...what is the worst you have seen, says a guy passing out, and says please no don't take me out of the game
Jiffy: Many had to be evacuated, 3 of them are coming back for 2nd shot and will be playing with you....

Another boat comes along side....Right behind probst pulls up another boat(Dawson)

Jiffy: introduces Russell, then Jonathan with a life threatening infection then to season 2, Skupin fell into the fire after fainting and was airlifted out and pulled from the game, all three were leaders and all 3 have experience, which you don't have, Russell is on Matsing, the blue tribe.

Jonathan you are on Kalabaw, red, Skupin your tribe Tadang....they meet and Artis tells him , we got you covered this time...Jiffy: What does it feel like to be back? and skupin says I can't even describe it, it's good!

Jiffy: Immunity idols are in the game they are hidden, now have 60 seconds to gather as many supplies and get on your raft....chickens food, wood, get what you can and get on your raft, Jonathan yells to get machetes....skupin untying knots, 10 seconds before you have to get off the boat....drop your rafts and get overboard....Jiffy counts down, get off....and they go, cut to shark....alot of stuff spilled, they are paddling away now....Jeff got hurt as he jumped onto the raft.....he thinks he may have torn his MCL, if my team mates smell blood they will kick me off real fast.....

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-19-12, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Post Intro Song..."
And, as expected, Probst completely butchers the pronunciation of the tribe names.

09-19-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
8. "Post disembarkation...."
Russell in conf: Matsing day 1, there is no doubt that I am thrilled and blessed, so the last time I was in a leadership role but this time it's not going to happen....he tells them I am not the leader we are alla team, in conf: I am not going to be it....then we see them getting materials for a camp

Russell in conf: there is always some guy who says he thinks he should be the leader and we watch him crash and burn...dummy. But through it all we see Russell leading them in the building...
Malcom says to Angie, do what Russell says, make him happy...Angie: Russell says he'snot leading us but he tells us what to do, I feel we should all work together just not FOR him
Malcolm says he lived in Micronesia, and he can do alot, and then he tdirects them on hwo to start fire....has Russell doing it.....they are smoking and starting it....and they are successful, Nicely done, We got water and FIRE.....Zane in confessional: we made fire in the first 45 minutes of being here.....

Malcolm: he wants to be the leader so bad, so he got the fire going, he tells Angie be nice to him, let him build the fire and he's on cloud ninem, whatever planet he's living on....

Cut to Kalabaw....as their raft comes ashore....Jonathan, says let's get everything off...Jeff says we launched the boat and my leg got stuck and I hurt my leg and my knee wants to buckly on the inside, I think the Medial ligament is hurting me, I don't want anybody to know it....you've got to be kidding me!

Then we see Jonathona nd Jeff and they are carrying their raft to inland...Jonathan is so happy, it's so rewarding and he's looking forward to be kicking ##### with them, it's a beuatiful thing....they are talking while Joanathan is in the water, he's a veteren, he either wins, or it's one of us....

Dana: in confessional, not that Jonathan isn't a good guy but he's a returning 3 time player, he's had his time, I'd like to see one of us win, he's already had his turn....

Cut to Tadang: and we here happy music....When I looked at the 3 tribes, my tribe is the one I would have picked, a good mix of brains and brawn, there are alot of people that said maybe you shouldn't play again because you are opening up yourself from the legend that I once was to here? It's a huge risk....

Then see 2 girls walking....maybe we should stay around here, what do you think....RC in confessional: I am an all or nothing type girl and I am here to play the game...Abi is fantastic and I trust her, I know you aren't supposted to trust right away, but I trust her....I am telling people that I am an exec. assistant, I don't want to tell anyone I am an investment banker, because if I can handle wall st. I can definitely handle Survivor....talking to Abi....who should we bring in on our alliance? Skupin? Yeah, I mean he's done this before...Abi: for sure, Yes, but who else? Abi says "Peter...he's strong but he's a little bit dumb...giggle....u and I should go to the end together. we connect on a good level, so how long will it last....?

Abi in conf: I came to the US about 12 years ago, I have a very strong accent, hopefully I can use it as a flirtacious tool, as she tries to put her buff around her hips and shakes it, saying maybe my A$$ is just too big.....cut to Pete in conf: Abi keeps staring at me, that's to my advantage, she's pretty hot, we could definitely do some damage...., then see the girls ask Pete to be in their alliance....RC says she doesn't trust the old lady....RC is looking for a strong 4, and we see her walking with Mike....we were thinkg Abi, Pete, me and you, and he says, gotta start some where...I'm in....Mike says in conf that it was his plan to just go with the game....the 3 second alliance is a little foreign to me.....Mike in conf: the 3 younger people move fast, I feel like I have to move fast with them or I am in big trouble....

09-19-12, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Alliances being formed on Masting: Malcolm/Denise, Zane and everybody. He's already not making a good impression. first boot. anyone?

Four person alliance on Tandang: Skupin, RC, Abi, Pete.

which one is long-term and which one is short term?

09-19-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
10. "episode 1...."
Kalabaw , day 1: when you pick something up look and see if there are spiders or ants, in Texas everything bites....I have a ranch in Texas, SanAntonio....DAna in conf: looking around I don't see any other tatted up people with spiky hair....Jeff is from the south as I am, I grew up fishing and I fought any boy that challenged me...maybe me and Jeff can bond on our Southern roots....Jeff in conf: being a baseball player could be bad as I made alot of money, I am a fan and I want toplay, I have been out of the game and I love to compete and I don't need the money but I want to win....

Jeff tells that it was a dare froma buddy in Texas....
Dawson says that she dated a guy into baseball and she knows who Jeff Kent is....she says in conf that he probably made 30 million in his career....cut to Jeff talking to the group telling that he makes his money in motorcross and selling motorcycles....Dawson in conf says that she will tell him that she knows when it comes valuable to her to tell him.......music and dolphins....singers....to Tandang....

the girls are in the water, and the young girls tell Lisa to take off her pants but she doesn't want to...Lisa: I have always thought I'd love to get on Survivor....I've watched every show....I want tell anyone that I was a celebrity becasue they won't give me a million because they feel like I've already had my 15 minutes of fame...I want to connect with each person on a one on one basis...she tells them that she does a ministry for moms....she has lost the money she made on the Facts of Life, it's haunted her for 20 years....this is a godsend....I have been running to find out who am I, am I more than a mom, am I more than a child star, I am excited about the game but I am really excited about what is going to change inside me....

Mike asks her, we are going to go here, but she is gioing to work on the firel Mike tells her if you get a fire going you are the queen....as all of the others go off in the woods....

RC in conf: Lisa is a very beautiful older woman, she doesn't hang out with us, I don't trust her, she says stuff that makes us like her, it's hard to trust her it would be easy to make her our scape goat....RC to the others: she's a smart player for sure, says RC....Michael in conf says that Lisa is world famous, she was on a show that was on every day for years and years and years, and she should be playing that celebrity card because I am like WOW! Maybe she doesn't play it because they don't know who she is....Mike says he doesn't know er strategy for not revealing who she is, but I want to....so at night Mike and Lisa talk....I recognized you instantly, yeah, OK....r u gonna kkeepyour identitiy completely...as Long as I can unless we merge and somebody over there recognizes me....then I will volunteer it...I thought maybe if they knew it would be helpful...I have been very honest about now, but no one has talked about what they did as a kid....Mike likes Lisa and wants her to stay, from a age standpoint because we are the same....I don't want her to be voted out first, I have to go with the game as opposed to your heart....Mike wants her to start playing the game

Cut to the blue tribe and Denise and Zane are walking on the beach togeter talking...Whaere are you from? Danville, VA...school didn't make sense to me, I dropped out at 17 and worked at a junkyard....conf Denise: I'm a sex therapist...look at Zane, he's lost someone, he has a death date, I am curious about him...he's got the serenity prayer on his hands, I'm curious about his story....Zane asks about an alliance with Denise....he's worked in retail, now retreading tires, he interacts with everybody, a crackhead to a business man, it makes me the perfect S. players....see him walking with Roxy....and Zane wants to make an alliance with her too....in conf she says Zane could be a really good person....then see him making an alliance with Angie and she says I got you if you got me...then with Russell and Malcolm, he likes this three, he's shaking hands with them...hey, I am already a superstar, I'ave made alliances with everyone already and they think I am with them alone....know it's just pecking order....

Cut to Malcolm and Denise talking to eachother about Z....he came up to me, so I've already got an alliance with everybody....in conf Malcolm, Listen, I have already made an all. with everybody...but Denise is a therapist and she's a good person to have around to scheme with, she could be a good person to have around for a long time....I don't want to be sitting in Russells shadow for a long time...it's gonna be us 2...cool? and the hug

Denise in conf: I have an instinct about Malcolm, he's young but he's wise....I have a gut instinct...instantly we clicked...as long as my all. with Malcom holds true, I'm good....

Mike asks

09-19-12, 11:49 PM (EST)
30. "RE: episode 1...."
Lisa is a lot different than expected. Interesting that Michael allies with the young but stays close to her as well.
Also interesting to note that in this situation he is a LOT more famous than she is. Fun perspective.

Wow! That connection between Malcolm and Denise was palpable.
That looks like a real lasting alliance. They both are just amazing characters already. I'm getting excited.

09-19-12, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: episode 1...."
Agreed. I was completely prepared to dislike her, especially given how she's been described by a number of people, but I actually find her to be somewhat likeable.

09-19-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
11. "...camp dynamics and so on...."
See a snake....Tandang....it's raining....Mike is not happy with no fire and now no water, and it's raining....he needed to take a leadership role...he got a blister....RC says Skupin he is 110 percent constantly, but by doing that he misses things....now he's hit his head...he doesn't care about injuries...these are little things, but RC tells him, little things can turn in to big things, maybe that his kriptonite...then we see him with a big gash in his foot that would definitely require sutures if he were home....geez he is SERIOUSLY Accident prone...

in confessional....he's talking about how he's not accident prone, it's just as he goes through life....he says they didn't have coconut in the outback as he cuts his finger with the machete...Pete says he is a complete mess...they are going to ban him from theknife....Pete says in conf....we'll see what happens to him when we have fire...laughs...

Kalabaw: see a monkey and then Jonathan looking around....all of the other members of the tribe are in a cave talking about him looking for the idol....Jeff says if he finds it he won't tell us...Katie in conf: doesn't like the shady stuff with Jonathoan...this is a family and he's off by himself, he's dangerous..

Jonathan: conf: he's looking in all of the obvious places....he can't find it, he remembered when he first hit the beach, a beautiful beach, so he checks the box with the rice and finds a clue....it says that salvation is right under your nose....

Music....Matsing....They are talking about making rice....he goes to cook the rice, and there is a peice of paper in there, a clue, happenstance, sheer luck...see Zane in swimming, he sees Russell, as he's with the firewood he's reaching in his pocket, he's the only one I'm worried about....then we see them talking in the tent....if I see them looking for the idol, immediately a target, then Zane asks him if he has looked and he says no no no....if we lose our first challenge, we are gonna get rid of Russell...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-12, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ...camp dynamics and so on...."
I cannot believe how many cuts Mike got. Given how several survivors have had to leave the game because of an infection, I'm surprised that he is so cavalier about it. How is he going to keep track of everything he needs to keep clean?!!

I hope Jonathan finds the HII and has to play it at their first tribal, "now this is how you play survivor you noobies!"

09-19-12, 11:56 PM (EST)
31. "RE: ...camp dynamics and so on...."
Couldn't help but notice the "rookie" mistakes from two of the returnees.
As stated by Russell: If I catch anyone looking for the idol, they'll be my target.
Tsk tsk, Russell and Jonathan both getting caught looking for idols.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Challenge"
Winner gets Immunity and fire making kit.
Second place gets Immunity and flint.

Jonathan's tribe off to a slow start but pass Russell's tribe during the boat section. They end up finishing their puzzle first even though Skupin's tribe had been in the lead.

Russell had assigned the pairs and wasn't listening when people said they weren't good at puzzles.

09-19-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Challenge"
Kalabaw won the first IC?

09-19-12, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Challenge"
Yup. They were dead last after the run, but Carter and Jeff were awesome in the rowing and passed Matsing. Then they were able to catch up and won the puzzle.

09-19-12, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Challenge"
Carter and Jeff got none of the credit for it though, not good for their chances.

09-19-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Challenge"
There was not alot of focus on kalabaw tribe at all. I don't think that is good for anyone on that tribe.

09-20-12, 00:06 AM (EST)
33. "And a cultural update..."
The immunity idols are in the shape of a Sarimanok, a mythical bird from the southern Philippines, likely of Arabic/Muslim origin, is usually used as a symbol of royalty, victory, and good fortune.

09-20-12, 00:15 AM (EST)
35. "RE: And a cultural update..."
Thanks Spot! It is really nice to have someone on the boards from the host country!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-12, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: And a cultural update..."
I like the idols, from what you mentioned of them!

Belle Book

09-20-12, 00:09 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Challenge"
I do. I want to have the power of selective memory.
And even moreso, the ability to continually (and despite myself) keep messing up and not suffer any of the guilt.

Russell is the stereotype of "a survivor can't change it's strategy".

09-19-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
13. "Zane under the bus"
Russell gives a motivational speech. Zane cuts him off and says he was a liability and needs to go.

Confessional, he thinks everyone loves him and will keep him over Russell. Think we now have a new candidate for the STUPIDEST.PLAYER.EVER.

09-19-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Zane under the bus"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-12 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

Zane voted out 5-1
One vote was for Russell. It would have been great to see Russell blindsided. But i think he is gone very soon, he is making the same mistakes again.

09-20-12, 01:13 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Zane under the bus"
What's super ridiculous is his plan started to work, until he threw himself under the bus again, and then backed over it again at TC.
Wow, Zane. If we're supposed to read between the lines at least like wink or something.

09-19-12, 09:20 PM (EST)
15. "Pre challenge..."
Challenge, at last....see Jiffy and boats....they all come in in war paint....

Jiffy: 1st challenge, each tribe divided into pairs, tied together run into jungle up ropes and get paddles, next pair paddles out to retrieve underwater chest...bring in with puzzle peices, next pair puts the puzzle togehter....winner wins immunity, safe in this game, sencond tribe to finish wins immunity, losers go to TC and vote out one...in addition playing for reward, a complete fire making kit, second tribe to finish wins flint, losers win nothing...

Russell says calm down: Russell is terrible with puzzles, he delegates the girls to do puzzles and they don't want to....

Russelll/Zane, Artis and RC and Dane/Katie...RC and Zane first, ...then Russell and Zane, then the Mike and Pete go....Zane says pull me....then bringing up rear along way behind are the red girls, now they are all in the water.....a big wind pushes everyone to the right.....Pete is in the water, and Mike with scuba mask on....releases the chest....and are heading back....Jeff and Carter making up time, and passing the blue team...Carter is in the water....and have their crate....Now Malcolm and Denise have theirs....all 3 heading back...Tandang has a big lead....they all help to pull it to puzzle area....chest weighs a ton.....the red tribe goes to help move the chest to the puzzle area....now Matsing is back....they are still in it....puzzle makers take over...Penner and Dawson, Abi and Lisa and Angie and Roxy for the blue tribe....
Russell desparately trying to catch up....Blue falling behind...RED wins, second is YELLOW, then blue Matsing is last heading to TC....Roxy looks at Russell and says "I told you I am not good at puzzles....Matsing....what happened Russelll...at the end of the day I made a decision and it was wrong, that 's the beauty, there is always a next time....not for someone.

Malcolm in conf: Russell Swan just took over and didn't listen to anybody, so we get to go to TC on night 3...

09-19-12, 09:28 PM (EST)
18. "Post Challenge..."
Matsing: see a snake...that sucks, Russell...now you see how this goes, I am telling you you have to dig so deep. Zane interupts and talks to hold tribe, you have to pull a fire out of your stomach, and turns to Russell, you had to pull me...my legs cramped so hard...so I don't feel like it's a choice....Russell says that Zane threw himself under the bus...I deserve to go...my whole reason for throwing myself on the chopping block...it's just goig to be worse and worse...I want them to feel that they would rather have me as a hindrance than to keep Russell, I am playing chess the best way I know how and hopefully they will king me. Russell talks to Roxy and Angie and tells them it's Zane....Angie in conf: I am competitive. It's so frustrating cause he's not the leader but he takes that role in challenges....she says to Roxy that he made me do puzzles, when I dtold him I was not good at puzzles, I want to see Russell go...he's not good at challenges but I don't want to see him give up...who are you going to vote for...Angie talks to Zane and tells him to not go, please don't go home, it's going to be Russ...Zane says you will never see a move like this in Survivor history.

Malcolm talks to Zane...Zane in conf says Malcolm comes to me and begs me to stay...Malcolm in conf says that this information comes from Zane, that Russell may have the idol....see Malc and Denise talking...says that Zane says that Russell may have the idol....Denise in conf: it sucks to make this decision. Russell in Conf says he made a first mistake today, he flipped in to chief mode...it's not about leadership and I went right into leadership mode, these people could vote me out tonite...

TC....

09-19-12, 09:28 PM (EST)
19. "TC"
Russell gets blamed - and takes blame - for bossing everyone around and not listening to people about their strengths, Angie points out she had run track in HS and was asking to run, but he didn't listen.

Zane babbled and kept sticking his foot further down his throat. Made a cryptic mouth diarrhea about onions that Jeff asked him to clarify. Agreed that he had to be pulled, had admitted to his tribe that he had quit smoking right before Survivor and wasn't totally where he needed to be yet.

Time to vote. Russ votes Zane. Zane votes Russ. No other votes shown until Jeff announced.

Russ
Zane
Zane
first voted out...Zane

He mutters s.o.b. as he walks away. The tribe is given flint when they go back.

09-19-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
20. "TC"
Only 3 days in and someone is going....dEnise what do you think of returning players? She says that she was mixed, but it's been an asset for him to help us through this rain...

Zane: Off of the top they are a better player than u, it's like an onion, there are layers, and then you realize that you are getting more and more layers, he is a killer athlete, the more you peel back the more you see how good it is...

Russell does that sound like you are too good of a player and you are going...Russell says that I went back to 1.0 that dictates and I made a huge mistake.
Malcolm says that Russell came on a little strong before the challenge. Russ. wouldn't be surprised if he was voted out first, Roxy says yes, he came on too strong...and I have military background, you are superior to me, I am going to take direction and follow direction.
Angie says she didn't want to do the puzzle, she wanted to run, and he said if we lose it's your fauld
Russell says he hopes this day doesn't bespeak the other 2 days, because he has alot more to give.
Zane says he quit smoking and now it is what it is....
Denise, is there responsibility how you perform in a challenge? Absolutely, I said I was a strong swimmer but there was a 200 pound chest and I sucked...
Zane, I would rather step out of your way then to hold you up
Russell, you are off the blocks...Russell says he's been to this dance before and you never know....what odds do you give yourself that you are here after this vote, I don'tknow but I am ready to be here. Malcolm first voter

Russell votes Zane
Zane says, if you ain't first, you are last, and he votes Russ
Vote Tally:
No one plays any idol
Zane
Russ
Zane
Zane
Zane - Zane is out...Roxy is sad...as Zane leaves he says, "Some of a BIT@H....
Jeff says: Well the good news, you survived your first TC, bad news is there are only 5 left, you get flint, now have fire.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-12, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TC"
And so long to one of the worst players out of the gate we've seen in ages! Maybe even worse than Debb.

Probst: Zane I love. I wish we had a guy like Zane on every season.

Why, Jeff, why? Is Zane a Hantz cousin or something?

09-19-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
21. "Next week on Survivor...."
Penner needs an idol....
See Jonathan searching
it's right under my nose....it's there, I just can't get to it...as Dana runs up...
What are you looking for
And, the former teen star finds out just how hard Survivor is, "It's hard being on the outside, maybe I am just not able to play this game, crying. It's pouring rain

I honestly thought that I had this whole game figured out, i thought I allowed them to pull the strings instead of me being the one to be in charge, maybe it just back fired on me...whatever, I still love and respect this game...

Seriously, Zane? I think he clearly gave up because most likely he was Jonesing for his ciggies? He would have been a great character....

09-19-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I really liked having a 90 minute premiere but we still don't know much about many of the survivors.

I really like the Malcolm-Denise alliance and hope they go far. It's going to be a weird season with 3 returning players, a professional baseball player and an actress. The editing and confessionals could be skewed because of it. Malcolm and Denise seem like the only new players who have their own story, not a story connected with one of the 5 "known" players.

I thought it was a good premiere.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-12, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
In addition to Malcolm and Denise, I thought Abi and even more RC had interesting portrayals. They went for an alliance that included their returning player so that could be good.

Russell is so dumb! "The leader gets chopped down...let me lead"!!!! Galu repeat.

I didn't find it a particularly good premiere. It was OK but nothing new. First time in the Philippines, you'd think they'd give us some cultural connection like in China.

09-19-12, 11:43 PM (EST)
29. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Russell's gone the next time they go to TC. Zane was the sensible choice since by his own admission he performed poorly in the challenge, had just stopped smoking, and was making alliances with everyone. It was obvious to the tribe who needed to be the first two to go and kept the one that could be more useful.

09-20-12, 00:42 AM (EST)
36. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It wasn't a bad premiere by any means, in my opinion. I think we got to know the first boot rather well, which can't be said for a few other seasons. I thought the other people were also portrayed pretty fairly, especially given that we had three returning players and two celebrities that needed to be featured.

I'm a bit disappointed that we had a 90-minute premiere but didn't get to hear what everyone had to say. Two people, I think didn't get a single confessional and almost weren't shown at all. I also question the choice of some of the aesthetic details that they chose to use, like the designs of the TC set and the torches, but that's just me being nitpicky.

I do appreciate that there were full intro credits, something that I missed from last season. The location shots were pretty amazing, but some of the quick shots I don't think will be appreciated by non-Filipinos.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-12, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I found myself being a little jealous of you last night Spot. Some of those landscapes were magnificent!

09-20-12, 10:09 AM (EST)
39. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Trust me, it's not the landscape I see when I look out the window

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-12, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Lol - it's still a beautiful country!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-12, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "spottttt"
It's going to be great to get your perspective on the local stuff! Keep the good info coming!

09-20-12, 05:07 PM (EST)
43. "RE: spottttt"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-12 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

One possibly spoilerish thing that I noticed about the intro: it's very... uhmm... chicken-centric.

One of the opening shots was a man wearing an Ati-Atihan/Dinagyang costume. Feathers galore on that shot.

The final scene? A rooster statue. I thought for a bit that it might be a shot of the immunity idol, which, like I said above, is made to look like a Sarimanok (whose name, by the way, is also derived from "manok", the Filipino word for "chicken"), but it's not.

And yes, there is a tribe named after chicken. Could be something, could be nothing.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-12, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: spottttt"
so, you're telling us you have a lot of chickens there? as in a LOT of chickens?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •