The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1st boot and tribe dynamics specula..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-12, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The Tandang Tribe"
Name (Age): Michael Skupin (50)

Previous Season: “Survivor: The Australian Outback

Previous Finish: Medical Evacuation due to severe burns received after passing out into a fire from smoke inhalation. After inhaling a thick cloud of smoke, I passed out and fell forward into the fire suffering severe burns all over my body, the worst of which was on my hands.

Tribe Designation: Tandang

Current Residence: White Lake, Mich.

Personal Claim to Fame: I have seven of them that I feed everyday – my children. And, ranking 23rd on TV Guide and TV Land's List of the 100 Most Unexpected TV Moments. It’s an honor to have been there when it all started!

Inspiration in Life: My dad, a true warrior who lost a battle to cancer when he was 28 and my mom who battled emphysema for 17 years and never complained. She taught me what tough was.

Hobbies: Sports and fitness, coaching my kids and anything to do with water… in it, on it, over it, looking at it or listening to it.

Pet Peeves: Negativity and pessimism. The glass is always full.

3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, spontaneous and competitive.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) Animals to hunt for food.
2) An impenetrable shelter.
3) An unbreakable alliance.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To avenge a long-standing internal battle, wondering if I can win this game in spite of the changes and my 12 year absence. No matter what any returning player may say, you never stop thinking about going back. And: 7 cars when they turn 16, 7 college educations, 7 weddings… I want to be there for my kids at all times when they need me.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: The physical part I’m ultra prepared for. I never stop moving. The survival part won’t be an issue. I grew up in the woods. My crazy family life has prepared me exceptionally for the mental part. I’m surviving seven kids!

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: There is no other returning player in the history of this game with more to prove than me. I’ll find a way to win, whatever it takes! I won’t give up… ever, ever , ever, ever!

Name (Age): Abi-Maria Gomes (32)

Current Residence: Los Angeles

Personal Claim to Fame: Traveling the world on my own and becoming an American citizen. I now have dual citizenship in the United States and Brazil.

Inspiration in Life: Steve Jobs’ words, "Stay Hungry. Stay foolish."

Hobbies: Languages, hiking, dancing, surfing and skiing.

Pet Peeves: Complainers

3 Words to Describe You: Driven, creative and charming.

1) I would bring a book to distract me.
2) I would bring a pen for writing.
3) And, I would bring a notebook to write on.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – she is as charming as I am.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I bring social skills and team work. I am a motivator. I will also bring a very positive energy.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will bring my “A” game! I am strategic, I am athletic and I have an ability to persuade situations to my favor.

Name (Age): Artis Silvester (53)

Current Residence: Terry Town, La.

Personal Claim to Fame: Beating stage 4 cancer.

Inspiration in Life: My ex-wife - she’s my light, my strength, my everything. I pray everyday that we are brought back together.

Hobbies: Martial arts, motorcycle riding and bowling.

Pet Peeves: Traffic, know-it-all people, bullies or people that prey or pick on those weaker than themselves.

3 Words to Describe You: Spontaneous (sometimes explosive), opinionated and competitive.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I’m a combination of Rudy, Rupert and James. I have Rudy and Rupert’s cunning leadership and likability. I have James’s physical appeal – even at 52.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The million dollar prize and the chance for the experience of a lifetime. Plus, I’m tired of yelling and screaming at my TV about how the contestants are playing.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have physical and mental strength, creativity, adaptability and a sense of humor. I’m an incredible manipulator and I have an uncanny ability to remain calm in stressful situations.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: When the odds are stacked against me that is when I shine the most. Although I’m definitely no angel, I believe I do have a guardian angel watching over me. No one has been more persistent than me to be on the show and it is because I know I can win if given the chance.

Name (Age): Lisa Whelchel (49)

Current Residence: Dallas, Texas

Personal Claim to Fame: My three delightful and interesting children and the close friendship we enjoy.

Inspiration in Life: I admire and respect Oprah. She has used her fame and fortune to help people.

Hobbies: Reading, scrapbooking and traveling.

Pet Peeves: People who judge other people.

3 Words to Describe You: Quick-witted, sharp-minded and brave-hearted.

1) A Bible with giant print because I don’t know if I would have my reading glasses.
2) A journal and a pen because I have a terrible memory and I don’t want to forget a minute of this experience.
3) Playing cards because I love to play games.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Colby – I’m competitive, genuine and from Texas!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I LOVE the game and was born to play it. Plus, I want to meet Jeff Probst.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am strong physically, intellectually and in will.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My inherent make up is to assess the big picture goal, determine the steps to reach it, gain everything there is to learn about how to accomplish the goal, jump in with both feet, connect with other people’s strengths and never give up until the job is done.

Name (Age): Peter “Pete” Yurkowski (24)

Current Residence: Holmdel, N.J.

Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating with an engineering degree and putting it on the back burner. Gotta' do what you love.

Hobbies: Going to bars and meeting girls, going to the gym and making beats.

Pet Peeves: Stupid people definitely sit at number one. But, here goes the list: ditsy girls, girls that wear tiaras to bars on their birthdays, meat heads, people that are happy all the time, people that beat around the bush, bad ideas, traffic circles, buildings that are structurally unsound and escalators – especially when they don’t work.

3 Words to Describe You: Crazy, funny, manipulative and intelligent.

1) My stuffed pillow pet turtle named Hambone. He is coming because Hambone goes where I go. He will be an icon for the show. Plus, how can girls not melt when they find out that one of the things I brought was a stuffed animal.
2) A bottle of rum.
3) Ukrainian Flag… Grandpa would be proud.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Russell Hantz, because he manipulated everyone and was a boss the entire time. Puppet mastery is the name of the game.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to be the alpha male. This show is predominately about who is the leader of the pack and that’s me. I’ve been busy with school and graduation but now that’s all over. It’s my time to dominate this game and win it. Plus, I want a million dollars.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m strong, I’m agile, I have excellent balance, I’m intelligent, I can empower you through the use of speech, I can strategize like Napoleon and I’m a leader.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I take charge of situations and am willing to put my reputation on the line to manipulate and make it to the end. I am not on the island to make friends. I want to win. I have the athletic and intellectual means to conquer anything and anyone you throw at me.

Name (Age): Roberta “RC” Saint-Amour (27)

Current Residence: New York, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: I was the 112th Wellesley Hoop Rolling Champion – the oldest and most beloved Wellesley tradition. The winner is said to be the first person in her class to achieve success, however she defines it.

Inspiration in Life: My mother – she has always been there for me, guiding me, helping me, teaching me right from wrong and sacrificing for me. She always wants the best for me and inspires me to believe that my happiness only comes from my own self-respect.

Hobbies: Swimming, running and traveling.

Pet Peeves: Annoying people and inefficiency.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, headstrong and exuberant.

1) A good book that I could read over and over again.
2) A puppy so I can have at least one loyal friend.
3) A radio to listen to music and news.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: None – I’m an original. There’s no one like me!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I have been a huge fan of “Survivor” since the beginning. I want to be on the show to win sole survivor and prove to myself that I can do it.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I would be a great physical asset for the team. I am mentally tough and very little bothers me.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have the perfect combination of physical and mental strengths. I’m an athlete and have been a competitive swimmer since the age of 5. I hold a Masters All-American title, earned 12 top 10 national master’s records in the last four years, held numerous college and high school records. I ran a half Boston marathon without training and swam the English Channel. As an investment banker, I’m very analytical and have survived Wall Street and the fall of Bear Stearns.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 1st boot and tribe dynamics specula...   Corvis     08-30-12       
   Kablaw   Corvis     08-30-12     1  
     The Matsing Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     6  
         RE: The Matsing Tribe   suzzee     09-04-12     9  
             RE: The Matsing Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     14  
                 RE: The Matsing Tribe   Corvis     09-17-12     21  
                     RE: The Matsing Tribe   crispy06     09-18-12     23  
                 Question?   Flowerpower     09-19-12     30  
                     RE: Question?   Corvis     09-19-12     31  
                     RE: Question?   forehead     09-19-12     32  
                         RE: Question?   Flowerpower     09-19-12     33  
                             RE: Question?   forehead     09-19-12     34  
         RE: The Matsing Tribe   Flowerpower     09-18-12     27  
   Kablaw   Corvis     08-30-12     2  
     RE: Kablaw   Round Robin     09-02-12     4  
         RE: Kablaw   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     5  
     The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     7  
         RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   suzzee     09-04-12     10  
             RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-06-12     11  
                 RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   suzzee     09-11-12     12  
                     RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Round Robin     09-12-12     13  
                         RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     15  
                             RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-14-12     17  
                                 RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   crispy06     09-18-12     24  
                                     RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Corvis     09-18-12     29  
   Tadang   Corvis     08-30-12     3  
     The Tandang Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     8  
         RE: The Tandang Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     16  
     RE: Tadang   Flowerpower     09-18-12     26  
     RE: Tadang   Flowerpower     09-18-12     28  
   RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   Corvis     09-17-12     18  
     RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   tribephyl     09-17-12     19  
         RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   Corvis     09-17-12     20  
             RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   tribephyl     09-17-12     22  
                 RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   crispy06     09-18-12     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •