The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1st boot and tribe dynamics specula..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-12, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe..."
The Tandang tribe is probably the second strongest tribe out of the three but it also as the weakest personalities (imo) and people with similar backgrounds for the most part. I think this tribe will be a peaceful, hardworking tribe with Mike Skupin as the leader and could last with most or all of its members until the merge. But let's take a closer look at the members.

Artis-looks like a strong older man and a fan of the game. But he also seems to think he knows more than he really does. He could be seen as too overconfident and get blindsided as a result.

Abi-Marie- reminds be of a young Sandra. Saucy latina with a mouth on her, who thinks she can run the game and do anything to win. She might also find out that she's alittle to big for her bridges like Artis. She could be an outsider with this group and be a first boot for playing too hard early. Biggest problem will be trying to form an alliance on this tribe.

RC- smart young lady; new yorker so she might find it hard living on the island. Lucky for her, I think her tribe will stay mostly intact until the merge. She will likely make the merge and after that I think she is going to be hanging between different factions, could be a crucial swing vote.

Pete- he will be an asset to the tribe early and seems to be smart as well. He will have trouble making it after the merge though for being seen as a threat. I think he aligns with Mike Skupin early on.

Lisa- former actress; conservative older woman. Doesn't seem to be very athletic so that could be seen as early boot fodder. her best chance of staying in the game is to align with a strong male, either Mike Skupin or Pete. I predict that she will atleast make the merge because she is getting so many promos.

Mike Skupin- another returnee but he is the one in the least danger because he doesn't have strong personalities or strong strategic players on his tribe. He will take the leader role immediately and gain success at it. I predict he makes the merge with little fanfare; after that he is in trouble, he has to come with a strong alliance or else some members of his former tribe, most likely RC,might want to break off and get him out.

So just like before with kalabaw, I predict Tandang will be a strong tribe and they survive the first episode based on screencaps. I really think this tribe will last long, meaning it may have the most members when the merge comes. The biggest challenge will be who do they vote out first when/if they do go to tribal? It will most likely be a unanimous decision based on trust. Therefore, the first boot from Tandang will be either:
Abi-Marie, Artis or Lisa

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 1st boot and tribe dynamics specula...   Corvis     08-30-12       
   Kablaw   Corvis     08-30-12     1  
     The Matsing Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     6  
         RE: The Matsing Tribe   suzzee     09-04-12     9  
             RE: The Matsing Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     14  
                 RE: The Matsing Tribe   Corvis     09-17-12     21  
                     RE: The Matsing Tribe   crispy06     09-18-12     23  
                 Question?   Flowerpower     09-19-12     30  
                     RE: Question?   Corvis     09-19-12     31  
                     RE: Question?   forehead     09-19-12     32  
                         RE: Question?   Flowerpower     09-19-12     33  
                             RE: Question?   forehead     09-19-12     34  
         RE: The Matsing Tribe   Flowerpower     09-18-12     27  
   Kablaw   Corvis     08-30-12     2  
     RE: Kablaw   Round Robin     09-02-12     4  
         RE: Kablaw   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     5  
     The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     7  
         RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   suzzee     09-04-12     10  
             RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-06-12     11  
                 RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   suzzee     09-11-12     12  
                     RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Round Robin     09-12-12     13  
                         RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     15  
                             RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-14-12     17  
                                 RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   crispy06     09-18-12     24  
                                     RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Corvis     09-18-12     29  
   Tadang   Corvis     08-30-12     3  
     The Tandang Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     8  
         RE: The Tandang Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     16  
     RE: Tadang   Flowerpower     09-18-12     26  
     RE: Tadang   Flowerpower     09-18-12     28  
   RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   Corvis     09-17-12     18  
     RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   tribephyl     09-17-12     19  
         RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   Corvis     09-17-12     20  
             RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   tribephyl     09-17-12     22  
                 RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   crispy06     09-18-12     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •