The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1st boot and tribe dynamics specula..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-12, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kablaw"
Carter Williams
Dana Lambert
Jeff Kent
Jonathan Penner
Katie Hanson
Sarah Naomi Dawson

This is the tribe that I think will win challenges. Look at the athletes – Jeff, Carter and Katie are all going to do well in challenges. Dawson won’t be a hindrance. And while Penner is older, he has experience which will certainly help. Dana may be the weak link challenge-wise on this team.

Jeff, the ex-professional baseball player is a conservative guy and probably won’t get along well with Dana. I think Jeff will gravitate toward Carter and Penner. I also think he’ll be that outgoing personality that will rub people the wrong way. Jeff notes that he doesn’t like people who talk too much. I have a feeling Dawson may be in that category.

Carter, the goofy young guy who thinks he’s most like Erik (!!) or Fabio, will be a go-with-the-flow kind of guy. I think he will want to align with Katie and Dawson, the pretty young girls. And I think Jeff’s intensity will turn him off. He wants to have fun!

Dawson, the insurance saleswoman, believes she can talk to anyone into anything. I have a feeling she could be talking herself off the tribe if she’s not careful. One of the three things she wants to bring to the island is an audience. Hmm. I think Dawson likes the spotlight. Her personality may be rubbing people the wrong way too.

I have high hopes for Katie, the former Miss Delaware who appears to have it all together. She hates conceited pageant girls, which is okay since she doesn’t have any on her tribe. She’s athletic and outdoorsy. I think she’ll be the one person on the tribe no one wants to vote out.

Dana, the short haired tattooed cosmetologist, could be in trouble on this tribe of athletes. Her best bet is to click with Penner early. She needs to lay low, keep her head down, and work hard. Let the big personalities duke it out early on.

So can Penner hold all of it together? Good question. Penner knows the game and will try to control things early on in his tribe by playing to the egos and letting them think they’re in charge. This is his third time playing the game and there’s no doubt he’s going to come in with a plan.

I think Dana and Jeff are the two most at risk if the surprising happens and they end up at TC. Dana because she strikes me as an outsider in general. And Jeff strikes me as the annoying alpha male the girls may want to get rid of sooner rather than later.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 1st boot and tribe dynamics specula...   Corvis     08-30-12       
   Kablaw   Corvis     08-30-12     1  
     The Matsing Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     6  
         RE: The Matsing Tribe   suzzee     09-04-12     9  
             RE: The Matsing Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     14  
                 RE: The Matsing Tribe   Corvis     09-17-12     21  
                     RE: The Matsing Tribe   crispy06     09-18-12     23  
                 Question?   Flowerpower     09-19-12     30  
                     RE: Question?   Corvis     09-19-12     31  
                     RE: Question?   forehead     09-19-12     32  
                         RE: Question?   Flowerpower     09-19-12     33  
                             RE: Question?   forehead     09-19-12     34  
         RE: The Matsing Tribe   Flowerpower     09-18-12     27  
   Kablaw   Corvis     08-30-12     2  
     RE: Kablaw   Round Robin     09-02-12     4  
         RE: Kablaw   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     5  
     The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     7  
         RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   suzzee     09-04-12     10  
             RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-06-12     11  
                 RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   suzzee     09-11-12     12  
                     RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Round Robin     09-12-12     13  
                         RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     15  
                             RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-14-12     17  
                                 RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   crispy06     09-18-12     24  
                                     RE: The Kalabaw Tribe   Corvis     09-18-12     29  
   Tadang   Corvis     08-30-12     3  
     The Tandang Tribe   PepeLePew13     09-02-12     8  
         RE: The Tandang Tribe   Corvis     09-14-12     16  
     RE: Tadang   Flowerpower     09-18-12     26  
     RE: Tadang   Flowerpower     09-18-12     28  
   RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   Corvis     09-17-12     18  
     RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   tribephyl     09-17-12     19  
         RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   Corvis     09-17-12     20  
             RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   tribephyl     09-17-12     22  
                 RE: 1st boot and tribe dynamics spe...   crispy06     09-18-12     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •