The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I had a dream......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nikamo 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-01-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikamo Click to send private message to Nikamo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I had a dream......"
Okay, so this is kind of bizarre but last night I dreamt that I was in the BB House with my husband, three month old son and the current houseguest. I asked Evilette to put my son in his crib. A few minutes later one of the other houseguest found my son in the trashcan. I was so furious that I went after Evilette and chocked her and threatened her life. I thought as long as I choke her instead of hitting her that I would not get kicked out. I am not normally an aggressive person so my behavior was really odd for me. I was so angry and it felt so good to throw her to the ground and squeeze her throat.

I just thought this was an interesting dream because I did not realize I had such hatred towards these houseguest but I guess I do. Thought you all might enjoy my story and maybe some one in the house will feel like I did in my dream and take it our on Evil. I think the choking was my subconscious trying to shut this girl up. Anyway, thought I would share.

Nikamo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I had a dream...... Lisa0116 09-01-05 1
   RE: I had a dream...... Nikamo 09-01-05 2
 RE: I had a dream...... jenniferlyn 09-02-05 3
   RE: I had a dream...... Nikamo 09-02-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I had a dream......"
That was a strange dream!! Did you kill her?? I thought maybe if you had that would be a sign that she would be out of the game soon......;)

09-01-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nikamo Click to send private message to Nikamo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I had a dream......"
I was threatening to kill her and asking why I shouldn't. I was kind of thinking maybe it was sing as well....she needs to go.

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-05, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I had a dream......"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-05 AT 02:53 AM (EST)

It's really comforting to know that I'm not the only one who has BB dreams this year....I had a dream (nightmare) about BB this week where I was a houseguest in the BB house, only I wasn't someone they wanted in the house....and in the middle of the night Ivette tried to use Howie's clippers (yep, the nasty ones!!) to shave my head, but I woke up in the middle of it and she RAN like hell to get away from me. I chased her into the kitchen, but since I'm disabled and am not too quick on my feet, I couldn't catch up with her. So I grabbed a fork from the drawer and attempted to corner ivette outside so I could stick that fork right up her snooty in-the-air nose. However she again got away from me, but was so busy looking behind her to see how close I was, that she slipped on the wet pavement and fell headfirst into the pool...where it turns out all her comments about Janelle's extensions were a cover for the fact that Ivette is COMPLETELY BALD! (no wonder she tried to shave my head!) And believe me, she's even uglier without hair. Needless to say, I woke up laughing my arse off!!

09-02-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I had a dream......"
OMG.....that is the best. I wonder why Iv brings out such angry feelings in people? Maybe we all just want to go Cuban on her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •