The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I have read the Guidlines "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

The idleidol 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20idleidol Click to send private message to The%20idleidol Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"I have read the Guidlines "
And I will adhere, but I would just like to know if you could please
share. Your knowledge of how do thingts right. For I love the American Idol as all of you do and will not act in anyway as the "fool" so if I may ask a question or do. Can I get an answer I expected of you?

1. What is 712?

2. What does the little saying in the up left hand corner of the post mean?

If you want to know more about me, ask for my yahoo profile, it will

it will leave you no doubt. So lets get on with the thread, and clear all the air, I don't to be left behind out here.

Thank You for you time and consideration.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Dood. Spidey 04-16-04 1
 RE: I have read the Guidlines The idleidol 04-16-04 2
   RE: I have read the Guidlines greenmonstah 04-16-04 3
       RE: I have read the Guidlines AugustGirl 04-16-04 5
           RE: I have read the Guidlines ginger 04-16-04 7
           RE: I have read the Guidlines MTW1961 04-16-04 13
               RE: I have read the Guidlines AugustGirl 04-16-04 14
                   RE: I have read the Guidlines MTW1961 04-16-04 15
   RE: I have read the Guidlines AugustGirl 04-16-04 4
 RE: I have read the Guidlines The idleidol 04-16-04 6
   RE: I have read the Guidlines ginger 04-16-04 8
 RE: I have read the Guidlines 712 04-16-04 9
   RE: I have read the Guidlines ginger 04-16-04 10
   RE: I have read the Guidlines greenmonstah 04-16-04 11
       RE: I have read the Guidlines ginger 04-16-04 12
           RE: I have read the Guidlines AugustGirl 04-16-04 16
               RE: I have read the Guidlines ginger 04-16-04 17
                   RE: I have read the Guidlines AugustGirl 04-16-04 18
                       RE: I have read the Guidlines ginger 04-16-04 19
 RE: I have read the Guidlines brvnkrz 04-16-04 20
   I have one question... greenmonstah 04-16-04 21
       RE: I have one question... brvnkrz 04-16-04 22
   RE: I have read the Guidlines AugustGirl 04-16-04 23
 RE: I have read the Guidlines mrc 04-16-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Dood."
If'd you'd read the guidelines, you'd know this thread is not appropriate either!

1. 712 is a poster. The one who was originally smartassed in you "Who's going tonight" thread.

2. It's you desperate attention whore level. It means what it says. It's a joke. For more info. on DAWs see the Help forum.

*thud*

04-16-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20idleidol Click to send private message to The%20idleidol Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
How can I delete it? Can you help me? Sorry I'm the fool again.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
You cannot take it back. It will probably get locked. Here is what I would suggest. For the next couple of weeks, just respond to threads. Do not start any new threads (even if you think it is a really good idea, do not do it) until you can learn what is what. Once you start responding to other people's comments, people will begin to recognize you and then you feel more comfortable.

Do you know Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons? Yes? Read this in his voice:

"Please do not start any new threads... until you feel more acclimated to your surroundings."

If you do not know "Comic Book Guy" just read it in your own voice. I hope that helps!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
*waves like crazy* to G-Monstah!

To IdleIdol..... G-Monstah is right, you can't delete your own post but you can edit out the embarassing stuff (see below). And G-Monstah has some good advice there. She's good people.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
Plus, she does the best Comic Book Guy voice EVER!

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-16-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-04 AT 06:30 PM (EST)

* waves confidently at Augie and through to Monstah!*

IdleIdle, listen to Augie, she's also good people!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Hadn't gotten any stalking done today. Stalking two birds with one stone

04-16-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "

*bats eyelashes* at MTW *smooches*

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-16-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
Right back atcha!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Driving me crazy (it's a short trip).

04-16-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
At the bottom of your first post is an "Edit" link. Click on that and it will allow you to edit your post. You can remove or change whatever your want. Hit "update message" when you're finished.

a JSlice original. isn't she something?

04-16-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
O.K. I agreee just to reply to threads and not start any. Thanks. I'm just looking to have fun. I really do enjoy the Amercian Idle and hope to have a good repor with everyone here.

Thanks for the "Info"

04-16-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
Another button I have found handy is the "preview" button.
I type before I think and find my posts tend to make more sense AFTER I have proofread them. Sometimes, I realize some things are better left unsaid and refrain from posting an item altogether.

In fact, I kind of wish life came with a "preview" button. I have problems with that look first, leap second thing.

Anyway, welcome, enjoy, etc.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
I haven't caused this much distress since... well, ever!

04-16-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "

I always thought you were a veiled reference to Quaaludes.

Or perhaps a typo.

04-16-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
When you hit post 712 it is going to be like the millenium for us. I hope we do not have any y2k related problems with that. You may have to stop at post 711 and delete your screen name. I am off to talk to Webby about this problem...

<--- sometime trouble maker, sometime trouble shooter
Disclaimer: Does not even know who/what webby is, but felt really powerful saying it

04-16-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
Webby is actually Donald Trump.

04-16-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
*looks around scared*

Where's Omarosa??!?!?

Yikes!

04-16-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
17. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
Can you arrange the next post? Because I'm in the middle of dinner.

And did you just call me a very bad name? If not, is it still okay that I go on Oprah and say you did?

04-16-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
No. You're just going to lie about it and blame me when the bimbo gets lost and, OH NO! Look out!

*plaster falls from ceiling*

Oops.

04-16-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
You're Fired.

(registered trademark of some lady who sells ceramics Back East).

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
Welcome Idelidol,
Since Augie and Monster seem to be in good moods today, I guess I will join in too, even though it IS my day to be AI #####. Thank for at least making an effort to ask questions and get in on the know. We have bee pretty hard on you because we have had some attitude from others here recently. May I also suggest going through the archives of the AI board. You will get a feel for the people here, our personalities, posting styles etc. You will get a better feel for who is really digging at you and who is just ribbing you for fun. It will also give you an idea of what kinds of threads get locked and why.
We welcome you to the board and hope that you have fun. Remember, those that we chase away would not have fun here, those that come back for the beatings and then nicely respond and ask because they genuinly want to fit in will have a great time. But beware for Augie (AugustGirl) she is not nearly as nice as she has appeared today

*ducks as to not get whacked by Augie*

*brvnkrz hoping she didn't disappoint Augie by being nice*

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

04-16-04, 07:57 PM (EST)
21. "I have one question..."
Who are you and what have you done with Brv N Krz?????

I will be in Webby's office awaiting your response.

I love this webby schtick I have going...what do you think? One or two more posts and that is it?

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I have one question..."
I don't go near webby's office, that's like going to the principal. I like Webby, like Webby very much, but from a distance. Please don't tell me my parents have their own personalized couch in Webby's office like they did with my high school principal. Not good when parents and principal/Webby are on a first name basis.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.

04-16-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
*crosses arms*

*looks at Brvn with squinty eyes*

I? Am an angel. At all times. Only, and I stress only, on the rare occasion when a very rude and moronic person calls me a name (uncalled for I might add) do I get "worked up". But "worked up" in a nice way. Cuz I'm nice. And cute too.

*bats eyelashes*

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I have read the Guidlines "
Also, don't try to rhyme your post as a poem until at least your 2,000th post, and then only on Firday. It's been played.

Mr. C
Self-anointed Poet Laureate of the AI Board

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •