I am now certain that Arnold will turn out to be right about more than one person getting blasted at final tribal.
We know that Sherri will get blasted, because a) they don't like her and b) Reynold, Eddie, Michael, and Malcolm are definitely going to respond to her 'payback's a bitch] comment. I wouldn't be surprised if more than one of them said the comment right back at her at final TC.
Dawn will get chewed out because of all her histrionics and double dealing. I think she'll be the one who has to seek counseling after the show ended. We either see Dawn crying or spilling intel as soon as she gets it from someone.
And if Cochran is in the F3 with them, he is a slam-dunk winner. He's the player with the most favorable edit. Everyone else is being shown in a negative light:
- Phillip is a nut. He's using the same strategy as he did in S22, and he didn't win that one either.
- Dawn is a crybaby and betrays everyone.
- Sherri is seen as useless, doesn't get picked to be in a reward challenge, and ticks people off with comments like her payback one.
- Reynold is being shown as an idiot.
- Brenda is being ignored.
- Andrea's paranoia came out in force last week.
- Malcolm has stabbed everyone in the back by jumping back and forth between alliances and tricking Reynold out of his idol while voting for him.
- Eddie has been shown saying he knows he's not going to win and is just trying to make it another week.
- Erik is off in his own little world, useful only to pick the bugs off of other people's hair.
Right now, I don't see how anyone else but Cochran could win.