The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Beatlebum79 "SOURCED" S25 Spoils from the Philippines"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-12, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Beatlebum79 "SOURCED" S25 Spoils from the Philippines"
***Do Not enter if you do not want to know. ***
This guys says he has a source and he goes straight for the jugular.
I have a condensed version of all his messages at Sucks. Lawd knows why I felt like wading through but since I did (and since Anti ain't locked it yet) I went ahead and sucked out all the items pertaining to the source bits below.
Provided in miniature for those who want to get a little mucky.
A Bolded Highlight List Follows
4/23/12
Hi guys, I'm from the Philippines. I used to post here a lot during the early seasons. Anyway, I got some spoilers from Survivor 25 that I would like to share. Please don't ask who my source is. I would like to protect my source. Also, please take my spoilers with a grain of salt. They might or might not be true.

Spoiler 1: Survivor 25 will be called Survivor Philippines
Spoiler 2: They started with 3 tribes consisting of 6 castaways per tribe.
Spoiler 3: There are now 5 castaways left in the game as I'm typing this.
Spoiler 4: The top 5 castaways are part of a 6-person alliance.
Spoiler 5: The top 5 consists of 2 males and 3 females.
Spoiler 6: One of the female is Brazilian, the other 2 females are Caucasian.
Spoiler 7: I don't have much info about the males in the Top 5 except that one is young and one is old.

Also, they're already in pre-production for Survivor 26. It will have 20 castaways, 10 per tribe.

(as a response to a poster)
...That's why I had the disclaimer because my source is a local who's now working in Survivor but is not familiar with the past US seasons. Also, I don't know my source personally. Let's say, my source is a friend of a friend.
...My source SPECIFICALLY said one of the top 5 female castaways is BRAZILIAN. However, there's a big chance that she could also be a Latina. See, there are many Brazilian models here in the Philippines and my local source could have assumed that since that female castaway looks like them, then she could be Brazilian too.
...Yeah, (a pagonging would be boring. But who knows, TPTB might edit the season as if they're not allies OR there could be a hidden alliance. Since my source is an outsider looking in, my source could have just overheard this from the American crew.
...my source is not familiar with the past US seasons. I will try to ask again if given the chance.

(as a response to repeat poster)
... We actually spent a few precious minutes of our talk, with my source explaining to me the concept of Survivor and describing the very modern production campsite. Since we're not close, I didn't have the heart to stop my source and say "just give me the spoilers!" Moreover, it's only when I visited here when I found out that there are former castaway rumors. Had I been here prior, I could have asked my source about Russell, Mike and Jonathan. What else do I remember...um, I asked my source if there was a concept to the 3 tribe set-up. My source answered no. My source also told me that the next immunity challenge will happen tomorrow (or later since it's early morning here in the Philippines).

4/30/12
1. Skupin is indeed part of Survivor Season 24.
2. The final 3 consisted of 2 females and 1 male.
3. I actually know their names but I'm too nervously excited to reveal them here. I will reveal when the season airs.

Ugh, how do I edit my post? See, I was nervously excited, I now have to correct myself. LOL! What I meant was...

1. Skupin is indeed part of Survivor: Philippines or Season 25. I carelessly thought next season will be Survivor 24, sorry!
2. I will reveal the names of the Final 3 castaways, maybe, when the season airs. I am still scared of the consequences if I reveal now the names of the Final 3. And somehow, I pity the staff who worked hard for the show only for me to spoil its outcome.
3. My source also have a hunch as to who won Season 25.

I'm still trying to get more info about the other returnees if there are any.

1. My source thinks the male castaway won.

Survivor 26 starts shooting May 18.

5/3/12
The Final Five Spoilers thread is locked so might as well post the new spoilers here.

Again, here are the spoilers I gathered so far...

1. Survivor 25 will be called Survivor Philippines.
2. There will be 3 tribes at the start consisting of 6 castaways per tribe.
3. The final 5 castaways are part of a 6-person alliance.
4. The final 5 consists of 3 females and 2 males.
5. One of the females in the Final 5 is Brazilian. The other 2 is Caucasian.
6. The males in the Final 5 are a RETURNING player (the old male) and a young male.
7. It is confirmed! Russell Swan, Jonathan Penner, and Mike Skupin are the returning players.
8. Swan, Penner and Skupin are not tribemates at the start. They each have their own tribe.
9. The Final 3 castaways are 2 females and 1 male. (I already have their names but I will post them when the season airs).
10. The tribe names are TANDANG (rooster), MATCHING (monkey), and KALABAW (carabao/water buffalo). They are Filipino words of local animals in the Philippines.

My spoiler is a work in progress. I will gather more info as days go by.

...Feel free to bash me guys but my spoilers are legit.
...My source spelled it "Matching", but yes I know that the correct spelling for the Filipino word of monkey is "Matsing".
...I will ask my source about this and about Angelia Layton next.
...I was probably flamed because I didn't reply to the messages in my inbox. Truth is, I don't know the names of all the castaways yet so I can't help you in snooping their Facebook pages.
Only the first names of the Final 3 were given to me, plus my source confirming that the names I mentioned to him (the suspected returning players) are indeed correct.

5/4/12
...Wow, you caught me there. Yes, there is no Angela in the Final 3 unless she's using another nickname.

You guys really know how to bully.

1. Survivor Philippines Final 3: Mike Skupin, Denise, Liza
2. My source thinks Mike won.

...With that, I'm done spoiling the season (will not ask about tribe colors and Angelia Layton) and will not spoil Survivor 26 anymore. I don't like the animosity the goes along for being the spoiler. Good luck spoiling the future season, folks!

5/6/12
Alright. All is forgiven.

My source is not the kind of person who readily gives info. I had to ask my source specific questions to get the spoilers I want to know. Some of the questions I recently asked my source are based on what I read here.

New spoilers...

1. My source didn't answer if there's an Angelia Layton in Survivor 25. She could be using a different nickname if she indeed was part of Season 25.
2. Matsing's color is yellow. Tandang's color is red. Kalabaw's color is blue.
3. The merged tribe consisted of 6 Matsing, 2 Tandang, and 4 Kalabaw.
4. Liza is indeed Leeza Rodriguez. Hats off to those who discovered her!
5. My source did not answer if Denise is African American. My source just said that Denise is petite and muscled.
6. Other castaway names my source remembers are Malcolm and Peter. My source does not remember the other names anymore.

5/8/12
I'm having a difficult time now. My source doesn't know i am posting the spoilers. My source does not want to be fired from the show. My source needs the money for family. Survivor 26 will also start taping soon so I will lost contact with my source again.

5/12/12
That 6-person alliance, in my opinion, is just a perception of my source. But if it's true, TPTB can still edit it for it not to appear that there's a 6-person alliance. I mean look at the current season. If you look at the top 5 on the get-go, you will probably say a 5-person alliance from the original tribe made it to the end. But we all know the editing didn't make it appear that way.

5/15/12
...I'm happy my spoilers are correct so far! While i don't have anything to prove, it still feels good to be vindicated.

...I don't agree with Jeff. I love One World. I think it produced memorable players in Troyzan, Tarzan, Kat, Alicia, Colton and Kim. Kim is also a deserving winner. The last season I love before One World is that one with no returning players even if Fabio won.

...Anyway, I have 2 new spoilers that I will post later. I'm on the road still. I will post again when I get home.

New spoilers:

1. Kookyrules, you did it again! Denise is Sara Denise Valdez.
2. Hooray Penner fans! He reached the merge.

I asked my source other questions posted here like the name & color of the merged tribe and if he remembers what happened during the family reward challenge but my source didn't answer.

they indeed are filming Season 26 in the same location. Shooting starts May 18. 20 castaways. 2 tribes of 10.

Okay, How about a bullet timeline...

* Survivor 25 will be called Survivor Philippines (Check)
* 3 tribes consisting of 6 castaways per tribe. (Check)
* Matsing's color is yellow. Tandang's color is red. Kalabaw's color is blue.
Matsing-Monkey

Tandang-Rooster

Kalabaw-WaterBuffalo

* Merged tribe consisted of 6 Matsing, 2 Tandang, and 4 Kalabaw.
* Penner reaches the merge.

* The F5: Mike Skupin, a younger male, Sara Denise Valdez, Leeza Rodriguez and 1 other caucasian female.
* The F5 were are part of a 6-person alliance.

* The F3: Mike Skupin, Sara-Denise, Leeza
* Mike is favored to win.

* Malcolm and Peter are possible names of cast members. No placement made.

Anyone else know what to make of this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Beatlebum79 "SOURCED" S25 Spoil... rachelOH63 05-18-12 1
   Gah! tribephyl 05-18-12 2
       RE: Gah! rachelOH63 05-18-12 3
 RE: Beatlebum79 "SOURCED" S25 Spoil... Outfrontgirl 05-18-12 4
 Updated through 9/5/12 forehead 09-06-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-12, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Beatlebum79 "SOURCED" S25 Spoils from the Philippines"
Thanks for your hard work!
I've just read it all...Now the never-ending dilemma: "Do I want to be totally spoiled or don't I"? Too late, I guess!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-12, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Gah!"
Well I did post a warning.
Sooo...

and truthfully, there's still a chance this is more wrong than right.
The cast hasn't even been revealed yet.

In fact I hear rumblings that Russell Swan is NOT the 3rd returnee.

So we'll see.

^ But I didn't warn you about this ^

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-12, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gah!"
Yikes! That picture must only come out for special occasions! ;)

I wasn't ripping on you for posting it or not giving me warning. I was ripping on myself for reading spoilers, yet not knowing if I really, truly want to be spoiled...

As they say, It's all good! (except for that last pic!) ;)

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-12, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Beatlebum79 "SOURCED" S25 Spoils from the Philippines"
I read this yesterday at Sucks. Having waded through all 25 or whatever pages of people arguing, you have my gratitude, tribe, for going through and doing the edit down to useful info. I can appreciate the job you did!

The majority response at Sucks was boo to the idea it would be Skupin to go all the way and not Penner. I too am a Penner groupie. He is one of my favorites to ever play this game, so it bummed me out.

Also, if true, it appears to be yet another case of the one tribe of 6 taking 5 people to the end, which is so annoying .... Jeff's idea of GREAT Survivor may not be the same as many fans.

Someone else from the Philippines posted to the topic and remarked that the Philippines is so keyed into the Survivor franchise, and such a globally oriented society, that any seasons shot there are bound to be spoiled by the crew talking.

That poster mentioned the relatively small interest in Survivor in Samoa and some of the other island locations.

I know that when I visited the Cooks in '06 after filming, no one was talking about the production that had taken over the island for months prior. No gossip. No TV there. No internet for cheap on Aitutaki. You can barely buy groceries there. The people had never seen Survivor and were provided a copy of Survivor Palau in order to give them an idea of what it was about when they were negotiating.

So, apparently we can expect S25 and 25 filming to be the opposite. There will be keen interest among the local crew. This spoiler is very likely to turn out to be legit, another Chill One sort of situation.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-06-12, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Updated through 9/5/12"
Great effort tribe! Here are Beatlebum's updates through 9/5/12

====
5/19/12
Unfortunately, I don't. My source is now busy shooting for the next season. By the time Survivor 26 taping ends, I am sure my source already forgot about Survivor Philippines.
My source is already busy shooting for Survivor 26. I live in the city. I have no way of showing my source that Facebook account. But my source clearly confirmed to me that Liza is Leeza Rodriguez. By the way, it's Beatlebum, not Beedle.

7/5/12
Not of spoiler value but I just got a Matsing buff today! I'm so happy.
Wait! It has spoiler value! I was wrong. Matsing's color is indeed blue!
No, this was just given to me by my source. I'm ecstatic, needless to say!
It's more of dark purple than blue. Used X-Pro filter from Instagram here.

8/21/12
So I guess my spoiler source is not good with surnames.

But there is indeed a Lisa, a Denise, a Peter & a Malcolm, all rumored to have lasted long with Mike Skupin & Penner at the jury.

Looking at the tribe composition, I guess it's also safe to say there was no Pagonging in Survivor Philippines. That's good news.

Now that there are cast pictures available, I will try to hound my source for more game spoilers.
I guess the Brazilian my source was referring to is Abi-Maria and she also made far in the game. I can't wait to talk to my source.
====

Let's see if I can get motivated to do some spoiling after X seasons of mia.

forehead

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •