The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 E14 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-12, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 E14 Vidcaps"
Discussion of Episode 14 Vidcaps.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Preview Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 05-09-12 1
   IC at F5 Flowerpower 05-10-12 3
       RE: IC at F5 jasonkola 05-10-12 4
           RE: IC at F5 byoffer 05-10-12 5
               RE: IC at F5 jasonkola 05-10-12 9
           RE: IC at F5 beaglemaster 05-10-12 6
               RE: IC at F5 byoffer 05-10-12 7
                   RE: IC at F5 beaglemaster 05-10-12 8
                       RE: IC at F5 OllieKat 05-10-12 10
                           RE: IC at F5 Karchita 05-11-12 15
 Full (Web) Promo Vidcaps VolcanicGlass 05-10-12 2
   RE: Full (Web) Promo Vidcaps Rayne 05-11-12 20
       RE: Full (Web) Promo Vidcaps beaglemaster 05-11-12 27
 Pics are up. jasonkola 05-10-12 11
   RE: Pics are up. Sheldor 05-10-12 13
       RE: Pics are up. tribephyl 05-10-12 14
           RE: Pics are up. PepeLePew13 05-11-12 16
           RE: Pics are up. beaglemaster 05-11-12 17
               RE: Pics are up. beaglemaster 05-11-12 19
                   RE: Pics are up. bertygal13 05-11-12 21
                       RE: Pics are up. VolcanicGlass 05-11-12 25
                           RE: Pics are up. beaglemaster 05-11-12 29
                               RE: Pics are up. dabo 05-11-12 31
                               RE: Pics are up. bertygal13 05-11-12 32
                               RE: Pics are up. Outfrontgirl 05-13-12 37
                               RE: Pics are up. Outfrontgirl 05-13-12 38
               RE: Pics are up. Rayne 05-11-12 22
                   RE: Pics are up. beaglemaster 05-11-12 24
           RE: Pics are up. bertygal13 05-11-12 18
       RE: Pics are up. bertygal13 05-11-12 23
           RE: Pics are up. beaglemaster 05-11-12 26
               RE: Pics are up. parathor 05-11-12 28
               RE: Pics are up. beaglemaster 05-11-12 30
                   RE: Pics are up. parathor 05-11-12 33
 RE: S24 E14 Vidcaps Mattyboy 05-10-12 12
 S24 E14 F4 chal - 'Operation Balanc... Blind Freddy 05-11-12 34
   RE: S24 E14 F4 chal - 'Operation Ba... byoffer 05-12-12 35
       RE: S24 E14 F4 chal - 'Operation Ba... dabo 05-12-12 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-09-12, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Preview Vidcaps"
Transcript:

Probst VO: Next time, on a special two-hour season Finale.
Probst VO: Thirteen have fallen, only five women remain.
Sabrina: (confessional) "This is still anyone's game."
Alicia: (tripping) "Gah!"
Sabrina: (yelling) "Come on, baby!"
Probst VO: Who will outlast all the rest and become the sole Survivor?
Probst VO: Sunday, May 13.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-12, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "IC at F5"
All of the challenge shots in this promo are from the F5 IC. There are multiple portions to it. At the start, there is a color start mat for each player.

Christina: Orange
Chelsea: Yellow
Sabrina: Blue
Alicia: Red
Kim: Green

Christina is seen with the start mats behind her, and she must untie ropes - see multiple ropes laying on the ground in the background, most likely to open the gate.....see her with mats behind her as she approaches the gate....

Now, here is Christina moving through her gate....

**Please note that the green door, Kim's door, is already OPEN, Kim is in the lead here, and everyone else is still working the gate.

Once through the gate, they most likely race through a maze, as seen before the netting that has the puzzle bags on it....Here is Alicia and Chelsea, and Alicia is in the lead here as she is finished the maze and now scaling the wall to the netting with the puzzle bags....

Then, please see the maze behind the netting with the puzzle bags, Chelsea pulls into the lead, she has retrieved all of her bags and is moving to the station to do the puzzle....

Then, once over that there is a puzzle station. Here is Sabrina at her puzzle station...

Then once you do the puzzle, you most likely climb a netting wall, climb the plank up, to most likely release the finish flag...here is Kim going beyond the puzzle station, and note that she appears to be in first place...

Does Kim win?

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-12, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: IC at F5"
I agree it looks like Kim wins, unless someone else has already gone up the net ahead of her. It looks like Kim starts off in the lead as her gate is already open when we see Christina going through hers. She must have fell behind in the maze as we suddenly see Chelsea in the lead. Also we can see all the yellow bags are gone on the net so Christina is in second place at that point. If Kim indeed wins she would have made up a lot of time on the puzzle. If I remember correctly I think Christina is good at puzzles and she is ahead of Kim going into the puzzle. If Kim wins you can color me impressed again with Kim'd dominance in the challenges.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-12, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: IC at F5"
Also we can see all the yellow bags are gone on the net so Christina is in second place at that point.

Christina is Orange (Chelsea is Yellow) so Christina actually appears in last place after the maze.

05-10-12, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: IC at F5"
Oops, what was I thinking. I mixed up yellow and orange.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-12, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: IC at F5"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-12 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

Actually Kim is in last place at this point

Those bags are tied down to the net in 5 places all 4 corners and the middle

Kim has none untied, all 5 bags visible on net.
Christina has the one from where Kim is now and is working on her 2nd
Alicia with 3 is going for her 4th corner bag with the one in the middle of the net behind her
Sabrina has 3 and still has the 2 corners in the foreground to get
And Chelsea has all 5

I have a possible explanation for her going from first out of the gate to last to the net

Christina is shown tossing the board away from the gate fully untied

But a close look at Kim's open gate here, you can see a rope still going around the blue diagonal bar

She may have gone some way into the maze and had to turn around to finish completely untying the board from the gate before moving on.

(edited for typo)

05-10-12, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: IC at F5"
Good observations. I agree with your ordering on the cargo net.

The puzzle must be the decider. Kim has shown good puzzle skills previously. Despite her win last ep Chelsea has shown weakness on puzzles. Ditto Alicia. How have Sabrina and Christina done on puzzles??

05-10-12, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: IC at F5"
Sabrina did the tree puzzle while the rest of Salani look at what Bill had figured out already and told her what went where, So she did win at a puzzle, but not without help.

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-12, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: IC at F5"
I know I should be focusing on the details to help add to the conversation but all I can think is that I hope that the portion Chelsea is sliding down isn't unsanded wood! That could cause some bad splinters in some bad places

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-12, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: IC at F5"

That would explain this.

05-10-12, 00:33 AM (EST)
2. "Full (Web) Promo Vidcaps"
Transcript

VO: Survivor Finale Sunday.
Women: (cheering in various sequence shots)
VO: Girl Power dominates.
Kim: (confessional) "I've been in the driver's seat this whole time."
VO: For the first time ever in Survivor history...
Christina: (confessional) "I've been the ultimate underdog."
VO: ... an all-female Final Five will face three Tribal Councils...
Sabrina: (confessional) "Am I on the chopping block?"
VO: ... in two incredible hours...
Chelsea: (confessional) "That million dollars is going to be on my mind the whole time."
VO: ... to be the ultimate Survivor.
Alicia: (confessional) "I definitely feel confident. I've got this."
VO: Don't miss the season Finale and Live Reunion show, CBS Sunday.

Rayne 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-12, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rayne Click to send private message to Rayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Full (Web) Promo Vidcaps"
Why is Kat in the group hug picture? Also, if you look closely at the end of the IC in the original caps, you can just see a shadow at the bottom as Kim starts up the final net so someone is close behind.

05-11-12, 11:46 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Full (Web) Promo Vidcaps"
>Why is Kat in the group
>hug picture?
That group of pics are from past episodes, nothing new.

>Also, if you look closely at the
>end of the IC in the original caps, you can
>just see a shadow at the bottom as Kim starts
>up the final net so someone is close behind.

That is Kim's shadow from above on the log the net is attached to.

05-10-12, 07:32 PM (EST)
11. "Pics are up."
The pics are up at the express site. I would bring them over if I could so her is a link.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-one-world/photos

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-10-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pics are up."
CBS S24E14 Press Express Photos from Survivor Phoenix Gallery:
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S24E14Press

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-12, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Pics are up."
This is the walk to F5 Immunity. You can see Alicia carrying the Immunity Necklace.

I'm thinking the portion prior to 'the giant net with the bags tied to it' is a balance beam sort, having to start again if you fall off. Versus getting lost in a maze that's no higher than 3 feet high and differing angled walls.

Also, at the moment Christina has opened her gate... If you look for Sabrina's mouth and in between it and Chelsea's back you can see Kim's hair. Even though her gate is open she isn't quite through yet.

It seems to me this convo seems to take place right after the IC.

Also...
This treemail message with Alicia, Kim, Sabrina and Christina...

But where's Chelsea?
They have matches for the outfits...

I'm thinking this tree-mail is F4 and Chelsea's out at F5.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-12, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Pics are up."
I concur. I was thinking the same thing about treemail being at F4 and Chelsea out at F5 when I saw the initial photos before I got to your post.

Kim and Sabrina look a little too happy to be worried about getting booted just before TC - Alicia and Christina look less than happy, so it could be that they both feel they could be the one booted at F4.

05-11-12, 08:52 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Pics are up."
I'm pretty sure you're right Chelsea's out F5

Look at the far left, just past where they have been hanging the II...isn't that a puzzle bag from the F5 IC?

I think it is. No need for tree mail other than pre-IC.

Dagnabit! I wanted to see Chelsea make F3 TC.

05-11-12, 09:09 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Pics are up."
This also tells me that Kim does NOT win F5 IC. If she had, Chelsea would have expected Kim to give her the HII to use before TC and told her so. Kim would have been obliged to give it to her or take the chance of Chelsea poisoning the jury and costing her $1,000,000. Not an option I think she would take.
JMHO

bertygal13 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-12, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bertygal13 Click to send private message to bertygal13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Pics are up."
Do these photos have time stamps? I think you guys are misinterpreting the photos.

05-11-12, 10:22 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Pics are up."
The order in which Sheldor posted them is accurate, as far as it was possible to determine.

05-11-12, 12:40 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Pics are up."
The order posted at the express site is not the order on the camera. But the I.D.# for each pic on the camera is posted so I sorted them out for this camera "100961_SG". I checked past episode pics and the #'s followed actual sequence of events.

.cbspressexpress.com/images/photos/thumbnail/2012/05/10/100961_SG

so they are all for the day of F5 IC.

I've got some re-adjustment to do with my F3 thoughts now. I had the pics taken the day after IC, not before.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-12, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Pics are up."
Not surprising they're not giving much away for the finale, but 7Up got their money's worth of product placement. So

After challenge chat, good time for Chelsea (if Kim won II) to play the idol card. She's been a good soldier and is a deserving person, can she have the security? Kim can either lead her on or give her the assurance and the two of them dictate the boot. Kim's best move would be to give her the assurance and dictate the boot, she shouldn't risk a bitter Chelsea on the jury.

05-11-12, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bertygal13 Click to send private message to bertygal13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Pics are up."
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-12 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

Beagle, If that's the order, where do you think that red bag hanging on the left came from? Or do you think that's a scarf? Did they have any other games where that red thing would have come from?

Answered the question myself. It looks like that red thing was there from when Tarzan was still in the game. You can see it at the very corner of the screen again.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-12, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Pics are up."
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-12 AT 01:33 AM (EST)

beagle,
these are not photos. There haven't been press photos for several episodes. More than likely the photographer they use left the shoot.
These are screen grabs; that's what the SG means. If you go to CBS Press Express and click the captions on, a sample caption reads:

Photo: CBS Screen Grab/CBS ©2012 CBS
They are just making vidcaps and using them as photos, no time stamps. The order depends on how they decide to grab the images, whether they do it sequentially or do it all over the place the way they put together promos.

While it seems that they have been doing the screen grabs in order, it is not certain the way it was with photos with time stamps.

They probably stuck that cap of the 4 in there with Chelsea out of frame, just to create that doubt, so I don't argue with your conclusions, but we should look for other evidence, like shoes, bags, items, just as you guys have been doing.

The "red" thing -- isn't that Monica's red top, which Tarzan appropriated?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-12, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Pics are up."
Even though they aren't photos, I think the screen grabs are chronologically sequential.

Note the sequential numbers followed by a numbering gap between 14006 and 14023.
I expect that is for the 16 screen grabs they made that cover the challenge period and possibly after.

They will post those missing screen grabs at CBS.com after the episode has aired. They do this for each episode. They make a whole batch of photos or SG for release, then use the non-spoiler images (they hope) for the pre-episode PR, and the rest for those who like to review the episode after the broadcast.

Point being, Chelsea and Kim shot is almost certainly post challenge, and they don't look stressed out. Quite possibly because they have an immunity necklace and an HII between the two of them.

Now it's just a question of whether they will betray an ally to hang on to Christina. In Chelsea's case, I think Sabrina is the only one who qualifies as an ally. Both Alicia and Christina have been gunning for her.

Rayne 21 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-12, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rayne Click to send private message to Rayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Pics are up."
Chelsea's bag is still in the shelter behind Alicia.
Where did the scarves come from that Alicia and Sabrina are wearing?

05-11-12, 10:01 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Pics are up."
>Chelsea's bag is still in the
>shelter behind Alicia.

Two points about the bag
1. If Chelsea was blindsided why would she have taken her bag to TC?
2. there are several blue Salani bags that are there, one in the shelter and one behind Alicia on the ground.

Here is a pic of 3 or 4 of them in this shot from ep2

>Where did the scarves come from
>that Alicia and Sabrina are
>wearing?

ep4

05-11-12, 09:08 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Pics are up."
Where do you see matches?

05-11-12, 10:00 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Pics are up."
Here is how I interpret the photos.

1) Sabrina and Kim happy going to get the tree mail. (Both women would not be so happy if Chelsea just got the boot, at least in my opinion).

2)Everyone doing morning routine while Kim and Sabrina get the tree mail

3) Everyone gathers to listen about the challenge ahead. (Notice Alicia's dress and how she is wearing it in this particular photo. She is wearing it at her waist clearly revealing her booty shorts).

4)They head off to the challenge

5) Kim and Chelsea look happy discussing plans (By the video screen caps and by the way Chelsea's face looks so relaxed in this photo. I'm thinking she actually wins the IC)

6) Morning after tribal Council and Alicia looks worried, is she next to go? I think Christina got the boot. (Notice how Alicia's wearing her dress now? No booty shorts in view. Also, you can still see Chelsea's shoes right next to Sabrina's in the photo)

05-11-12, 10:45 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Pics are up."
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-12 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-11-12 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

>Here is how I interpret the
>photos.
>
>3) Everyone gathers to listen about
>the challenge ahead. (Notice Alicia's
>dress and how she is
>wearing it in this particular
>photo. She is wearing it
>at her waist clearly revealing
>her booty shorts).
>
>

You point out her booty shorts. Let me point out her tiger print bra just peeking out over her left breast, and then everyone else's clothes for that matter.

>4)They head off to the challenge
>
>
>

Alicia is now in her red top and leopard print bikini. No one in fact is wearing the same clothes in the tree-mail sequence as the walk to IC.

But Alicia is, in what you accept as the day after the challenge.

In fact she has the same stay strand of hair hanging over the same spot of her face in both pics.

>5) Kim and Chelsea look happy
>discussing plans (By the video
>screen caps and by the
>way Chelsea's face looks so
>relaxed in this photo. I'm
>thinking she actually wins the
>IC)
>
>

I actually think this is before the challenge, not after. They are not all hot and sweaty after busting their butts off trying to win.

We really do need someone to get date stamps from these pics so we can stop debating each other about the sequence.

(edited for spellimg arrors) ;) twice...OMG I need a proof reader!

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-12, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Pics are up."
Yeah, this one is pretty damaging to Chelsea's chances:

Oh well. At least she tried. Grats, Kim!

05-11-12, 12:55 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Pics are up."
I would like to retract my well thought out, logically reasoned, and totally WRONG post.

Due to facts that I diligently researched and posted in S24 E14 Vidcaps post#29, I have to apologize for misleading anyone into thinking I have a clue about what I'm talking about.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-12, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Pics are up."
Accepted. I'm just happy to have the option of the hot girl Chelsea still winning.

So bertygal13 was right, essentially, except for a misplaced Alicia photo. Nice work!

Also, it makes sense that the morning clothes are different than the challenge clothes, and that the after-challenge clothes stay the same as the challenge clothes.

Nice work.

Mattyboy 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-12, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mattyboy Click to send private message to Mattyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S24 E14 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-12 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-12, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "S24 E14 F4 chal - 'Operation Balance Build'"
The BTS chal preview w/Dreamers of the F4 chal (4 chal stations shown), is up. Balance, speed, skill elements.

Video at CBS here:
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/video?watch=7wbr9jik5u

Screencaps at Survivor Fever here: (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s24_ep14_f4_challenge.html

Transcript
-----------------------
Jeff Probst: Welcome to Survivor One World Behind the Scenes of the Challenges. This Operation Balance Build. It's based on the game Operation. It goes like this, get a little bowl and you come up here. And sorta like that game Operation where you couldn't touch the sides, same thing here because if you touch them, this thing will wobble. Work this through like this and if it falls off you gotta start again.

Let's get the rehearsal going. Kirhoffer, long time since day one, challenge producer, has brought out one of his oldest friends Brian to actually see what we do out here and whatta know, Bryan's son Kyle has been a dreamteamer for the last several years. We're gonna see if the oldest dreamteamer in the history of our show can take on one of the best dreamteamers ever.

Hey everybody, it's final rehearsal. Survivors ready? Go!

Alright let's go find the winner. Dad! You did it.

Brian: I did it. I told you he was going dowwwwn.
--------------------------

A sampling of caps....(Thanks Mayan for the caps)

The players balance a cup on a carrying wand from the start table...

Then carry it carefully to the puzzle maze....

Then work it thru the maze from the bottom up...carrying pole can stick thru the wire maze but it looks like the cups must pass thru the hoops(6 vertical + 4 horizontal?)to get free at the top...

Then if successfully maneuvered thru the maze and out the top...the cup is stacked vertically upon each other...

Looks like 8 cups to stack

The whole wire maze can wobble if touched by the cup or the carrying pole. If the cups are dropped during the maze section then you have to re-start that cup thru the maze...presumably from the carrying table. Not sure if the completed vertically stacked cups are subject to falling and re-start requirement.

05-12-12, 00:12 AM (EST)
35. "RE: S24 E14 F4 chal - 'Operation Balance Build'"
I think this would favour a taller person, like Kim.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-12, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: S24 E14 F4 chal - 'Operation Balance Build'"
Could be, those are pretty long poles to keep steady through the whatzit, whoever is tallest may have an advantage at eye level, lesser angles going to the top. Wonder if they would have had a size appropriate version if Leif were still in the game? He'd have to be going nearly vertical on the pole to get his bowls through the whatzit.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •