The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-12, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-12 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The DAWS

Tikiano (black) Tribe

Alicia Ross (Salani, Manono2)
Chelsea Meissner (Salani, Salani2)
Christina Cha (Salani, Manono2)
Greg "Tarzan" Smith (Manono, Manono2)
Kim Spradin (Salani, Salani2)
Sabrina Thompson (Salani, Salani2)

the jury
ep 7. Jonas Otsuji (Manono, Manono2, Tikiano)
ep 8. Michael Jefferson (Manono, Salani2, Tikiano)
ep 9. Jay Byers (Manono, Salani2, Tikiano)
ep 10. Leif Manson (Manono, Manono2, Tikiano)
ep 11. Troy "Troyzan" Robertson (Manono, Salani2, Tikiana)
ep 12. Kat Edorsson (Salani, Salani2, Tikiano)

eliminated
ep 1. Kourtney Moon (Salani) medical evacuation
ep 2. Nina Acosta (Salani)
ep 3. Matt Quinlan (Manono)
ep 4. Bill Posley (Manono)
ep 5. Monica Culpepper (Salani, Manono2)
ep 6. Colton Cumble (Manono, Manono2) medical evacuation

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Alicia." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Alicia and Tarzan." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, if an idol gets played), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we are very attitudinal about it, and it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Sabrina." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Sabrina and Chelsea" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

Well, unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Puzzles puzzles puzzles.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sabrina beaglemaster 05-08-12 1
 Sabrina Flowerpower 05-08-12 2
 Sabrina Murphy3126 05-08-12 3
 Sabrina jasonkola 05-09-12 4
 HEY SABRINA... Round Robin 05-09-12 5
 Sabrina Karchita 05-09-12 6
 Tarzan parathor 05-09-12 7
 Bye-bye, Sabrina! Belle Book 05-09-12 8
 Chelsea SOAR64 05-09-12 9
 Tarzan emydi 05-09-12 10
   I would agree but... byoffer 05-09-12 12
 Sabrina Blind Freddy 05-09-12 11
 Sabrina byoffer 05-09-12 13
 Sabrina dabo 05-09-12 14
 Tarzan Arnold_Lorax 05-09-12 15
 Sabrina Corvis 05-09-12 16
 Sabrina Zeek 05-09-12 17
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 05-09-12 18
 Kim kingfish 05-09-12 19
 Tarzan Loree 05-09-12 20
 Tarzan michel 05-09-12 21
 Sabrina Sandtiger33 05-09-12 22
 Sabrina OllieKat 05-09-12 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-08-12, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sabrina"
For the 3rd time, eventually I'll be right (unless she makes it to F3 of course)

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sabrina"
Last week Kim wanted Sabrina, but chose to go along with the majority and vote out Kat. Kim wanted to keep Kat because she was like a goat. Tarzan, Christina, and Alicia are also all goats. So, she wants to keep them around a little longer.

To tell you the truth, I think Kim could even win vs. Chelsea. Sabrina is the tricky one, and I think Kim knows it. If she doesn't win immunity....and we know that Alicia does, I think Sabrina will be toast.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-08-12, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sabrina"
Kim needs alliance of 4 going into this TC, but only 3 coming out for F5. Perfect time for a blindside, but not of Kim's closest ally. Kim deferred changing from Sabrina to Kat until it was cleared with Alicia, Kim's ally & "delusional" goat. Chelsea is an IC threat, but Kim is no slouch at IC & Sabrina is a bigger threat at FTC. Plus, Kim already said it ... "Sabrina 1st"

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sabrina"
After reading this weeks teaser about an unlikely alliance betrayal I was thinking Chelsea fit that description much better than Sabrina as we all know Sabrina was a target last week. But I remembered last time I took the CBS clue so literally, I was wrong. So I have switched back to picking Sabrina as the most obvious target this week. I would not be surprised if Chelsea is targeted instead.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-09-12, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "HEY SABRINA..."
...it's time for you to go!

Sure, Kim will eventually want to get rid of Chelsea, but she needs to get rid of Sabrina too. And she will do so while she has the opportunity.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-09-12, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Sabrina"
For all the reasons already stated and because Sabrina is just a little too trusting for this game.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tarzan"
Sabrina is too obvious. Plus, F6, you don't blindside here... that's for F5. In a season of "men vs women," the last man standing could/would get the male jury votes. Too risky. Dump him.

(plus if he's calling Kim the "boss lady," that's a probable jury vote for her... might as well use him for a vote than sit next to him and not get his vote...)

"An unlikely betrayal within an alliance puts one castaway on the defense" = likely Sabrina. "Why was I the second boot option?" (she's not dumb, she knows Kat was told to vote for someone...)

"while another tribe member concocts an elaborate story to gain an advantage in the game" = likely Tarzan (he's crazy, and he's into stories, and he's probably the only one left bright enough to actually concoct a story).

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-12, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bye-bye, Sabrina!"
Kim didn't get her way last time. She'll get it this time! Sabrina's too much of a threat to Kim's chances of winning, so Sabrina has to go.

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Chelsea"
This could be a close one with Sabrina being a very close alternate. I am thinking that the vote may go as follows.
Sabrina, Christina, Alicia, and Tarzan vote for Chelsea. Kim and Chelsea vote for Sabrina. Sabrina is clever enough to make it happen. I think that Sabrina and Alicia might even make it to final three.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Tarzan"
I'm with parathor on this one. Not another blindside F6.

Furthermore, Kim does not want the 3 misfit alliance to outnumber her/chelsea or her/sabrina at F5. She can switch to the remaining 2 misfits at F5 and F4 to oust Sabrina/Chelsea

The best choice of the 3 misfits to oust is the last male Tarzan who may get some of the male jury votes, whereas Christina and Alicia are more goatish and not likely to get any votes

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "I would agree but..."
...I don't think the misfits have showed enough strategy to make Kim/Chelsea worry. I think Alicia still thinks she wins if she can get to the F3 with K/C, so will vote with them. Tarzan and Christina haven't shown any strategy.

My vote (which I will put in a separate post) is for the jury threat Sabrina to go.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-12, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sabrina"
Kim and Chelsea cull the herd so that only goats remain for competition.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Sabrina"
The only exception would be if Chelsea and Kim decide to go after each other, but I don't hear enough in the advertising for this episode to make me think the deception is that deep.

05-09-12, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sabrina"
Alt. Christina for the handshake of death.

Realistically the only member of the alliance who should be at risk this time is Alicia, for being undependable flipfloppy, but she's holding immunity. Two outsiders, Christina and Gregzan, who can swing any way they want, with dwindling numbers that's too many of them, one of them should go as easy pickins.

But Kim wants Sabrina gone, she's gone. With the idol in her pocket, last time to play it F5, she can afford the risk of being outnumbered again at F5.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Tarzan"
Emydi and Parathor have the right pick in my opinion. He is going to try his best to get into the F3 but Kim sees through it. F5 is the time for all the fireworks. Should be a great finale.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-12, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sabrina"
Yep.

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-12, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sabrina"
I've been going back and forth between Sabrina or Tarzan as the bootee. Good reasons for either have been posted.

05-09-12, 05:21 PM (EST)
18. "Vote Tally #1"
This is vote tally #1, post #18, compiling 16 votes and 1 discussion post.

Sabrina: 12
Greg "Tarzan": 3
Chelsea: 1
all others UTR

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Kim"
Swimming against the tide as I usually do, and voting with my heart.

This is when things get rough since only allies and goats are left. And I would hope that the lower totem pole dwellers and the goats would see that they need to vote off the ringleader now, or it will be too late and their fates will be sealed.

A well designed blindside would have her not playing her HI, and maybe there's some hope for bottom dwellers and goats everywhere.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Tarzan"
He acts crazy and puts a target on himself.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-12, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Tarzan"
Not going by spoilers here, just by what I think would be the best move.

Of course, we know very little so I don't know if it truly is the best move but to keep Tarzan in the game means that Kim has to trust that Alicia doesn't want to go to the end with him. I'd never give anyone that much trust in this game.

If Alicia sees Tarzan as a goat then Kim would be putting herself in a position to win F4 immunity by keeping him. Granted, beating Tarzan, Alicia and Christina isn't that hard but still, Tarzan did beat her once.

Keeping Sabrina and Chelsea here means that one of them makes F4, probably Chelsea. Then 3 people would be playing against her and if she wins Kim can still be in the F3.

If Alicia made it clear that she sees Tarzan as a possible winner ( because of a men's voting block) and I do trust that she is being honest, then I'd eliminate Sabrina.

Sandtiger33 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-12, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandtiger33 Click to send private message to Sandtiger33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Sabrina"
I'll go with the majority on this one.
The real blindside for F5 would be Chelsea not Sabrina.
The rest are just goats and have no game.

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-12, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Sabrina"
Gotta jump on the bandwagon. Just think the unlikely betrayal clue this week point in her direction - "unlikely" is too mild to indicate Kim/Chels, too weak for Tarzan and Christina, just right for Sab.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •