The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-12, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
Please place everything in this thread that is noted during the East Coast Airing of Survivor: One World, Episode 12. Thanks...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Flowerpower 05-02-12 1
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... PepeLePew13 05-02-12 3
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... byoffer 05-03-12 29
 Pre RC... Flowerpower 05-02-12 2
 Post RC Flowerpower 05-02-12 4
 Post RC, pre IC Flowerpower 05-02-12 5
 Post IC scrambling.... Flowerpower 05-02-12 6
   RE: Post IC scrambling.... PepeLePew13 05-02-12 7
       RE: Post IC scrambling.... michel 05-02-12 9
           RE: Post IC scrambling.... PepeLePew13 05-02-12 10
           Hi michel! Flowerpower 05-02-12 11
               RE: Hi michel! michel 05-02-12 17
       RE: Post IC scrambling.... jbug 05-02-12 20
   RE: Post IC scrambling.... Murphy3126 05-02-12 16
       RE: Post IC scrambling.... michel 05-02-12 18
           RE: Post IC scrambling.... jbug 05-02-12 21
               RE: Post IC scrambling.... suzzee 05-03-12 31
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 05-02-12 8
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... dabo 05-02-12 12
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... Gothmog 05-02-12 14
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... dabo 05-02-12 15
 Congrats dabo 05-02-12 13
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... SquidProQuo 05-02-12 19
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Gothmog 05-02-12 22
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Karchita 05-03-12 23
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Round Robin 05-03-12 24
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Karchita 05-03-12 25
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... PepeLePew13 05-03-12 26
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Gothmog 05-03-12 35
                   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Round Robin 05-04-12 37
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... DRONES 05-03-12 27
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... byoffer 05-03-12 28
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... SquidProQuo 05-03-12 30
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... CTgirl 05-03-12 32
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Karchita 05-03-12 33
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... dabo 05-03-12 34
                   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 1... Karchita 05-03-12 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-02-12, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
Troy appealed to Kat, you are on the bottom, think about changing your vote. At TC Christina was on the hot seat....but in the end, Troyzan was the 5th man to join the jury but delivered a message to Kat, Do it! 7 left...

Night at night 30....it's hard to believe that he is out of here, Kat tells them what he said on his way out....Do it...why me? Kim says the pit in her stomach is relieved now that he is gone....Alicia says that you could have potentially gone home tonight...in confessional, Alicia says: Sabrina is smart and can sway them is she is left here....whereas Christina is dumb, but Sabrina scares me....I am in a perfect spot...they think I 'm a misfit but I am at the top and I am controlling everything, I'm at the top I'm the most powerful player in this game.....so says ALICIA!

So I am thinking if Alicia wants Sabrina out, it will probably be someone else.....d'oh!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

Kat is unquestionably the goofiest Survivor we've had in a long time, if not ever. But she just might have locked up a F3 spot with her decision to not take two people who had special reasons for wanting to have their loved ones around a while (Christina and Tarzan).

ETA: Or maybe not. Carry on.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-12, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
ETA: Or maybe not. Carry on.

LOL.

It is amazing how often we can apply what seems like logic to the game, only to see things go completely differently. I guess if it always went logically it wouldn't be as much fun?

05-02-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
2. "Pre RC..."
Pre RC, day 31....Tree Mail....it's the sprint phone and Alicia and Sab find it...Alicia conf: we went and got tree mail and I saw the box and it said SPRINT and I knew what it was....the videos from home...Alicia reads it....it's more than food you will devour....Sabrina's brother is on and she cries and gets a confessional....then Alicia's sister, you better win the next challenge....cries, Chelsea's dad, came along way to see you....tears....Christina's dad....hope you are not suffering, he got a kidney transplant, he's only 53, only has 5-10 years to live, I love you and am very proud of you....Kim's sister...loves her and wants to spend time with her....Kat's cousin whose her BFF and the most important person in her whole life, and Tarzan's wife....long blond hair and lots of make-up....I don't deserve her but I got her, it's a wonderful thing that I got her and get to spend my whole life with her....

Sabrina says Tarzan is in a 30 year marriage and I am playing for me and Tarzan today...

RC:

Alicia gives Jiffy the tape....Tarzan says he feels her spirit now that I know she is here on this island...Kim's sister comes out, Beth.....Kim what is the feeling when you hug someone that is truly safe....best feeling in the whole world, they hold hands....Christina....dad, he had kidney transplant last year.....to experience this means so much to me....Sung, he's running.....lot's of tears, have you been worried about her, I miss her but knew she could hang in there....I feel guilty that I don't miss him enough, this is family and I can't be away from him....Chelsea, dad, I missed you so much, I love you so much, I have been like a hard a$$ on the show but this is my soft spot....everyone is seeing the little girl, I am so happy!

Sab's brother, Tony, sprinting, love you so much, I know she is tough and resiliant, she's truly a soldier, he always puts me before others...priceless

Alicia's sister Leticia....she is struggling with her emotions we are sarcastic with each other but I am so proud of you, I love you....

Kat's cousin, Robby....she's crawling to him, and jumps on him....he's swearing....I think they are speaking their own language, he pushes me everyday, we work together, live together, he pushes me!

Tarzan, they all chant, Terri....let's see who married this crazy guy and they hug and cry, Don't ever leave me again, I'm sorry, her hair is so long and braided....you take him away and i'm lost....we are soul mates we have a quantum entanglement....

RC: attached to a rope that is woven through obstacles race to untangle the ropes and make your way through the course. you and your loved one go to a beautiful spot where you share lots of food....together. Loved ones are attached to you, run it together....here we go for afternoon with your loved one...

rope management is key, you need slack....see Kim and Beth, Alici and leticia are in this....Tony and Sab are struggling....Chelsea and her dad are doing well....Kim is in lead...Kat and Robbie pulling ahead...Alicia need to get moving, Sab and Tony are out of it....Christina and dad falling behind....akt and Robbie getting caught up in the last ropes, Chelsea and dad are in it....Kat and Robbie figured it out, and Kim and Beth right there.....Kat and Robbie win reward! She says, I won one!!!! Kat and Robbie go over....so an afternoon together away from camp, chose one survivor to join you with their family member....Kim. One more to choose....Alicia....Here is the thing, I have wanted to hang with them, these 2 girls for a long time, with alcohol, I want to get drunk! Take video camera with you....

others say goodbye, and Tarzan's wife is crying...Chelsea says Tarzan and Christina should have been the ones to go....Kim said it was selfish for Kat not take Tarzan and Christina....I will have to do serious damage control back at camp!

05-02-12, 08:30 PM (EST)
4. "Post RC"
Way to figure out the Kat win for RC everyone!

See them come to a lovely beach setting....Kat gets a conf about winning the reward, I deserved to win, I haven't won anything....maybe I shouldn't have picked them, but I did, so what! So Kat is telling her cousin all about the men and the women vs. each other...Kat says we finally were able to speak about our final three....Kim says to her sister.... that she thinks Alicia and Kat are her best option to win.. Alicia is not well liked, but she's delusional about that, and Kat...she would not be able to know where she spent all of that money if she actually did win it....my whole ploy to both of them is that is your'e going to kick my ##### in the end, but I would be really surprised if that happened....

Kim in conf: I feel like this would be my best option, they want to vote off Sabrina, but I have had an alliance with her since the beginning but if I don't think I can beat her it would be stupid to take her the F3 with me....back at camp....Sabrina is ranting about not going and them not taking Tarzan and Christina...so that really pissed me off, Kat is a bratty 22 year old that doesn't deserve to go to the end...it's up to us to vote her off....Chelsea says if me, you, Sab, Christina want Kat out, then Tarzan says she's not a thinker....it's her social game with all of the guys that worries us about Kat....last tribal Troy put in her ear, you can do it....hwo are we going to get everyone to vote out Kat, Sab says, all we need is 4.....so back at camp they all want Kat....

05-02-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
5. "Post RC, pre IC"
So at this point in the show, Chelsea has 4 and wants to vote out Kat.....while Kim, Alicia, and Kat are thinking Sabrina....so far no mention of Tarzan....time will tell...

Sunrise, Day 33....When we got back there were some pissed off people....Chelsea tells Kim that everyone wants Kat out next....Kim says I want sabrina out first, they don't think we are a threat, Sab is not dumb, they are dumb...So you think Sab tonight....I just don't want to go to the end with Kat....Kim says it's Sabrina as she could get jury votes...we need to see who wins immunity...they tell Kat....Kim in conf: maybe it's not smart if I win immunity but Kim says she will try to take every immunity from here on out....

Stand on a ledge over the water, holding on to a handle attached to a wench, when I crank it the rope goes lower and it will get harder and harder to hold on....draw for spots and start....

Take your spots keep your feet in between the paint and point them forward, in place and get lowered...here we go....lots of blurs on the bums! you get closer and closer to falling in the water. Adds stress, all you have to do is to hold on longer than everybody else....10 minutes....Tarzan is struggling....and so is Sabrina, she steps out of the challenge....down to 6....Tarzan is struggling and out, down to 5....no matter how confident you are in your alliance you are crazy if you think you are absolutely safe....Alicia is done, down to 4....dig deep, and Chelsea says she is slipping and is off....down to 3, Kat, Kim, Christina.....Christina jumps, down to Kat and Kim....1 hour....makes it more difficult....Alicia says it is impressive, I didn't know Kim had it in her.....Kim wins all of them says Kat.....Kat says, comeone kim....and Kat falls out of the challenge and Kim wins second II! Kat is pissed....Kim is smiles, and Kat is pissed....see Sab and then Kat....Chelsea says that she is glad that Kim won but I am not sure that Sab should go next, there is still alot of talking that needs to go on....Chelsea really wants Kat to go...says she selfish....I am getting that it will be a Kat boot....fwiw....

05-02-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
6. "Post IC scrambling...."
Back at camp, Sab congratulates them, and Kim asks Kat what she was thinking about up there and she replies, kicking your a$$....Kat gets a conf: I was really upset about losing the challenge, especially to someone who was 28 years old...how embarrassing is that, don't get me wrong, I love her but don't know if I will ever beat her in challenges...

Kat and Alicia are talking about blindsiding Kat, it's amazing how we are controlling this game....Alicia in conf: Sabrina was the first one out, now I want Kat out, she brought it to the challenge, I don't want to go up against her....Alicia tells Kim that we need to get Kat out not, Sabrina, and I was shocked....Alicia says she wants someone easier....Kim says that Kat could get some jury votes, but Sab is the bigger threat, I would rather see Sab go first, Kat is going to vote out Sabrina, Tarzan, Sabrina, so Chelsea and I are the swing votes....Kim doesn't think it benefits us to take out Kat first...Chelsea notes that Kat doesn't deserve to be here, but Chelsea thinks that Sab has been on our side since day one....Kim and I are going to agree 100% on whatever we decide to do, but here on out it's going to be a cat fight....

Kat looks at me like a big sister....Tarzan calls Kim the boss lady...Kim says this is a big decision and it will be a blindside either way, but this is game, it's just going to he*l from here on out....

TC: Jonas, Jay, Leif, Troy, Mike....so Kat we go from last week where you were devastated you didn't go on reward and now you won and had to pick....it was the hardest decision of my life and it did hurt my feeling because I didn't want to see their faces be mad....last time Kim didn't pick you and she was the first one that you picked....I was thinking who would i have the most fun with, it wasn't strategy....Sab says says she should have taken Tarzan and Christina....it's her choice, and Kat says, I am 22 and naiive and it is what i did...Chelsea says that everytime she screws up she says I'm 22 and I screwed up....she asks is this whole TC going to be about me? Kat didn't think about me and my wife because she is too young, so it didn't bother me....Alicia, is it good news that she is out early or talking about Sabrina, maybe it's her game to not show herself as a physical threat....Kim brings it, but I was shocked at Kat, I didn't know she had it in her, I was baffled how she reacted that she was mad at Kim....Iwas made at myself...

Sab what is the vibe at camp....it's getting testy but at the end of the day I appreciate honesty, and that' how you get my respect....Kim...says something....Sabrina says it depends what people value, the person that pisses me off won't get my vote....if you blindside me, watch out...Kat says it will be fun and exciting....and Chelsea and Alicia are laughing....sure looks like it will be Kat....

Vote: Kat loves Sab so much but time for you to go...
Sab votes Kat....you are untamed to take to the top...
Votes are read:

Sabrina
Kat
Kat
Kat
Kat is out...

She is looking at Kim and Chelsea....Kim is stoic...now Kat is crying as she walks away...judging from her reaction, it was a big ole blindside and if it happened to her, it can happen to you...

05-02-12, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
So, Kat... Didn't you say that blindsides were fun and exciting?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
There have been a few that said they love blindsides just before tasting it themselves!

That vote changed when Alicia told Kim she was ready to eliminate Kat. Now Kim and Chgelsea know they have Alicia's vote against Sab anytime. They didn't know they could count on Alicia voting out Kat.

Good episode like it usually happens when the siblings start going after each other. Next week, Tarzan seems doomed!

05-02-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
Not sure but I think Kim/Chelsea may need Tarzan next week to nail down the numbers if Kim still sees Sabrina as a threat. Christina will just go the Sandra way, so it's really up to whom the power duo feels more comfortable keeping around until F4.

05-02-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
11. "Hi michel!"
Next week, Tarzan seems doomed!

Yes...but last week, Sabrina seemed doomed....

05-02-12, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hi michel!"
Well, it was Kat or Sabrina so, when we get a fun blindside, I am happy to be wrong.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
That was the absolute best blindside e.v.e.r.
Back at camp when Kat was talking about how great a blindside would be on Sab? I thought then that it might turn on her.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-12, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
Guess we shoulda seen this one coming. Troy tapping Kat & giving her an encouraging comment after he was booted & twittering that Kat was the only one he liked of the remaining women.

Kat getting voted out was hilarious! I never thought Kat would be so deserving of being voted out next. Seemed like Kat was begging Kim to step down at the end because Kat wanted to win one? Right, Kat "winning one" if Kim gave the win to her? I think Kat could've beat Troyzan in 1st post merge IC, but she stepped down because she was too lazy to try to win when she thought it didn't matter.

I'm thinking Tarzan takes Kat's loyal dog role (in Kim's eyes) & Christina is another goat. Alicia now established I think as Kim's #1 goat. Next week is the week to take Sabrina down & leaves 2 TC's for Kim to go after Chelsea if Kim wants. Kim is starting to reach an invincible status. Only Chelsea can challenge athletically & Tarzan & Christina at a memory or puzzle challenge, if Sabrina gone.

05-02-12, 10:03 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
The thing that cracked me up about Troy's words to kat is that they were misinterpreted: He told Kat to "do it", meaning boot Kim but Chelsea said it meant: "You can do it", meaning win the game!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
I thought different when Troy said that .

I thought he was just trying to plant a seed of doubt or mistrust in the group.
As if he knew something with Kat that the others didn't know;
Kat happened to be sitting on the end where it was easy for him to stop & say something;
it could have been whoever was sitting there.
I thought it was still game play; his way of one last jab at the group.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-12, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Post IC scrambling...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-12 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

I wonder if Chelsea really misunderstood what Kat said, or that she said it that way to put Kat in a suspicious position as far as Kat getting the votes of the guys on the jury at F3.

You say gamer dork like it's a bad thing.

05-02-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
8. "Next time on Survivor...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Jiffy: The last man standing is losing it...
Tarzan: this isn't offensive to anyone here if I wore this (as he wears Kats bathing suit on his head)
Tarzan talking to someone....I think you have a better chance if I am one of the three
Jiffy: But there is a method to his madness
Tarzan in conf: The girls think that I have given up, but I want to win the game...

Kat in tears: I am proud but I don't believe it was my time to go, and I left before CHRISTINA and Tarzan, I'm like are you kidding? I am so embarrassed! I am going to go down as the most naive person ever to play the game and I am going to beg Jeff to let me play again so I can redeem myself...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I'd bet Jeff would beg her to come back anyway. Unless she got stuck on a tribe with Lilhantz and he got ascairded by her oobies, she might do even better in a coed tribe.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-02-12, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
That exit was telling: Kat was more concerned about how she would be perceived in the game than she was about winning the game. And her total inability to read people at all throughout this game was truly frightening. Entertaining, but frightening.

It's the Dunning-Kruger effect: her incompetence in the social game includes her inability to be self aware of just how bad at it she was.

05-02-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
True, but often people who play with concern about how the world will judge them just really don't have their heads in the game.

But she's 22 so she's allowed.

At least she was more entertaining than annoying, and not everything she said came from the dumb hemisphere of her brain.

05-02-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
13. "Congrats"
kingfish
Arnold_Lorax

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-02-12, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
So Kat's dream that Alicia killed her finally came true!

Interesting that for once Kim didn't get her way.

So will Sabrina wake up now that she got a vote? She's smart enough to know that Kim told Kat to vote for her.

05-02-12, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

Interesting that for once Kim didn't get her way.

I don't think Kim didn't get her way; she wasn't coerced into this decision. If she wanted Sabrina, she could have swung it--she and Chelsea would have made the decision and Tarzan was just waiting for Kim to tell him who to vote for. No, I think she changed her mind and saw Kat's boot as strategically more valuable.

I think Kim is thinking beyond who to put in the final three: that it's also important to secure or sway jury votes. She can truthfully tell Kat here that this wasn't her original idea, and she probably knows that Kat will be more likely to vote her the million after a blindside than Sabrina (at this point in the game). After all, she totally dissed Kat for the reward last week, and Kat still took her next time around. She probably reads Kat like Sandra read Rupert (twice): "I'll vote you off and you'll still give me the million."

To me, it's most interesting that the four who didn't go on the reward could have voted out Kat without Kim's approval, and yet Kim was still totally in the center of the decision.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-03-12, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
To me, it's most interesting that the four who didn't go on the reward could have voted out Kat without Kim's approval, and yet Kim was still totally in the center of the decision.

I think the Kim-Chelsea alliance is the strongest in the game. Chelsea needed to agree with Kim about the vote. Kim went along with the prevailing opinion even though it wasn't her first choice. It kept Chelsea happy and will play well with the jury or specifically with Kat. I think Kat is likely to vote for her when the time comes.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-12, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
I don't think any of that bunch of knuckleheads better be too confident they know what Kat will do at final TC. She looked majorly pissed about getting voted off and is liable to do and/or say damn near anything. Could be a possible rat and snake speech coming at final TC.

05-03-12, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
Lol! Yes, who knows what Kat might do.

I don't think she's one to hold a grudge, however. She's a live in the moment kind of gal. That's what got her in trouble with the reward challenge companions this episode.

From Kim's point of view, though, if Kat questions her, she can defend her vote by saying it wasn't her idea and she couldn't have prevented it.

05-03-12, 06:37 AM (EST)
26. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
Oh, I'm confident Kat will vote for Kim, no question. She was *pissed* last episode over not being taken but didn't hesitate whatsoever in last night's reward. Give her a few beers in Ponderosa and she'll forget all about it by the next TC after trying to practice her scowl for three days.

Plus there's the tweet just last week where she said Kim is still her "BFF", before anyone knew what was going to happen this week.

05-03-12, 05:44 PM (EST)
35. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
I don't think any of that bunch of knuckleheads better be too confident they know what Kat will do at final TC. She looked majorly pissed about getting voted off and is liable to do and/or say damn near anything. Could be a possible rat and snake speech coming at final TC.

I don't think Kat has enough worldly wisdom to give any kind of a rat/snake speech.

The Ponderosa clips are revealing. She was very emotional and self-centered until she arrived at Ponderosa (first time in a while we've seen the psychologist on the trip back). But once she got there, Troy calmed her down, and she got competitive with Jay over who got the bigger blindside. Her youth really showed: she seemed to forget at once her previous emotion, and her excitement and "love for the game" returned--even to the point of admiration for those who pulled off the total blindside. I doubt that she was a bitter juror, and I strongly suspect that she voted for Kim.

Also: I have a better opinion of Troy, based on Ponderosa (and how he talked Kat through her emotions), and I also suspect that he voted for Kim.

All assuming, of course, that Kim survives to the final three.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-12, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
I said Kat looked majorly pissed, but when I said that I was not sure who she was most pissed at, and even after reading about the Ponderosa clips I still have no clue who she might vote for. I thought it was dumb of the others to harp on some of the things they harped on during TC. I could understand why they said those things but thought they were rubbing it in to be so critical of her when they were planning to vote her out either way. It might not have made good TV, but they should have ducked Jeffo's questions as best they could and been a lot more diplomatic. Even if Kat doesn't give them a rat and snake speech, what happened could still cost somebody her vote.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-12, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
Kim saying, I'm paraphrasing here, that Alicia is not well liked, and delusional enough to thing that she is well liked. Alicia is in for a rude awakening if she makes it to FTC.

I also thought that Troy's wisper to Kat would not be a good thing for her. It played a significant role in her getting booted out. It awoke the rest of the tribe to the fact that she is has a lot of ties with the men on the jury.

Interesting that Sabrina and Alicia felt Kat was a bigger threat to to up against in IC's than the person, Kim, who has actually been winning them.

There was a lot of sympathy in this episode for both Tarzan and Christina.

Kim didn't necessarily get her way this time however in the end it really won't matter. With Kat gone Kim will have no one to stop her from winning the remaining IC's. That and the fact that she has the II, guarantees that she has full control of the next vote.

It appears that Tarzan will win the RC, or at least get to go on the RC. I doubt Kim wants anything to do with winning the next RC.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-12, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
I doubt Kim wants anything to do with winning the next RC.

I am not sure that I agree. While winning RCs puts a target on one's back, and also (sometimes) makes one pick people for reward (which can be dangerous), rewards at this stage almost always involve food which can help with staying strong for ICs to the end of the game. We have never seen Kim do anything but compete very hard in challenges (even when she loses she is competitive).

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-03-12, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"

>I also thought that Troy's wisper
>to Kat would not be
>a good thing for her.
>It played a significant role
>in her getting booted out.
>It awoke the rest of
>the tribe to the fact
>that she is has a
>lot of ties with the
>men on the jury.

Drones, totally agree with you on this. (Just another example of Troy not always being the most strategic, ha.) In the new Insider Clips, Kim says that the reason Kat had to go is that she's so lovable and if there's a bitter jury, Kat could easily win.

The Ponderosa Clips are also very interesting this week. The guys are all rooting for Sabrina to win but they are fully expecting her to get voted out next since she's liked and eloquent. Kim is clearly focused on jury management now, so she obviously realizes this...although funny how Sab got her point across to Kim last night that she won't be voting for her if she blindsides her.

P.S. In the Ponderosa Clips Kat says Alicia is powerful because she's totally controlling Tarzan so = 2 votes.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-12, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
We've heard all along from the booted survivors that Alicia was controlling Tarzan but I thought it was interesting that last night they included a clip of Kim telling Tarzan who to vote for. We've never seen an inkling of Tarzan and Alicia's relationship so it must not factor into the outcome.

05-03-12, 02:16 PM (EST)
33. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
I agree. That was very interesting, especially considering that we heard Alicia bragging earlier about how much power she has, and that Tarzan called Kim "boss", and we have never seen him do anything like that with Alicia.

If Tarzan has been taking orders from Alicia, which he may very well have been doing, it seems to me that he has been aware that the orders originate with Kim.

As for Kat saying that Alicia is powerful because she controls Tarzan's vote, I would just say consider the source. Since when has Kat shown much understanding of anything that was going on.

05-03-12, 02:44 PM (EST)
34. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
Another way to look at it is that Tarzan is not being bossed by Alicia or Kim or anyone, but he is empowering players higher up the totem pole as long as it suits his purpose. He knows he is in a tough spot.

05-03-12, 05:52 PM (EST)
36. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, ep 12"
Definitely he is doing a bit of that as well. I have to say that I can't quite figure him out. DH is convinced he is playing everybody but his craziness seems real to me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •