The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-12, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep12"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

If you haven't seen the promos, looks like we're in for another bikini-friendly challenge!

The DAWS

Tikiano (black) Tribe

Alicia Ross (Salani, Manono2)
Chelsea Meissner (Salani, Salani2)
Christina Cha (Salani, Manono2)
Greg "Tarzan" Smith (Manono, Manono2)
Kat Edorsson (Salani, Salani2)
Kim Spradin (Salani, Salani2)
Sabrina Thompson (Salani, Salani2)

the jury
ep 7. Jonas Otsuji (Manono, Manono2, Tikiano)
ep 8. Michael Jefferson (Manono, Salani2, Tikiano)
ep 9. Jay Byers (Manono, Salani2, Tikiano)
ep 10. Leif Manson (Manono, Manono2, Tikiano)
ep 11. Troy "Troyzan" Robertson (Manono, Salani2, Tikiana)

eliminated
ep 1. Kourtney Moon (Salani) medical evacuation
ep 2. Nina Acosta (Salani)
ep 3. Matt Quinlan (Manono)
ep 4. Bill Posley (Manono)
ep 5. Monica Culpepper (Salani, Manono2)
ep 6. Colton Cumble (Manono, Manono2) medical evacuation

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Alicia." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Alicia and Kat." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, whose loved one turns up first in the Sprint product placement), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we are very attitudinal about it, and it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Sabrina." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Sabrina and Christina" if you think it will be a two-boot week. The last Zan is saved, good-bye to the Na's!

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

Well, unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Chachacha!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sabrina PepeLePew13 05-01-12 1
 Tarzan SOAR64 05-01-12 2
 Sabrina DRONES 05-01-12 3
 Sabrina SuperClyde 05-01-12 4
 Sabrina jasonkola 05-01-12 5
 Christina rachelOH63 05-01-12 6
 Sabrina parathor 05-01-12 7
 HEY SABRINA... Round Robin 05-02-12 8
 Alicia Murphy3126 05-02-12 9
 Sabrina Sandtiger33 05-02-12 10
 Bye-bye, Sabrina ... I think Belle Book 05-02-12 11
 Sabrina dabo 05-02-12 12
 Kat kingfish 05-02-12 13
 Kat Arnold_Lorax 05-02-12 14
 Christina Blind Freddy 05-02-12 15
 Sabrina Zeek 05-02-12 16
 Tarzan Loree 05-02-12 17
 Tarzan Karchita 05-02-12 18
 Sabrina Outfrontgirl 05-02-12 19
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 05-02-12 20
 Sabrina Flowerpower 05-02-12 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-12, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sabrina"
Here's how I see it happening:

- Set up in the promos with a Kat and Sabrina face-off.
- It seems like these comments would probably be after the IC, suggesting that neither of them won immunity. I'm not sure they would be openly debating who to boot before knowing who might win immunity.
- Kim probably recognizes Sabrina as the biggest threat left in the game to her leadership, so that's why she said "Sabrina first."
- Kat was upset with Kim last week, so I can easily see Kim 'letting' Kat have her way for once to keep her loyal and also let Sabrina's venom be directed at Kat instead of Kim at the final TC if both make it.

Tarzan and Christina are easily kept in line if they know it's not going to be either of them for at least one more week. Baaaa. So they'll go along with Kim if she says Sabrina.

So, that's why I say... "see ya, Sabrina".

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-12, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tarzan"
This will make the annihilation of the men complete. I think that after Tarzan sees his wife during the family visit, he will then ask to be voted out. He will say that he is just not emotionaly able to continue. His head and heart is just not in the game any longer. He may even say that he does not even want to be a member of the jury. He misses his wife that much.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-12, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sabrina"
It's a Cat fight.... get it .... Kat. Anyway, Sabrina becomes an unlikely target as the women turn their focus inward. Kat has an impact on Sabrina getting voted out and thus she, Kat, is no longer viewed as a follower.

Can I beat the rush and pick who's going to get booted next?

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-12, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sabrina"
I have yet to be right, though...

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-12, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sabrina "
I have thought she is the next to go for a while now. I have seen nothing to change my mind this week, so I say Sabrina is next to go.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-12, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Christina"
She's probably the one they are talking about when someone said something about being able to win a challenge.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-12, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sabrina"
Really, this is where you vote out Christina, but F7 is nearly always the spot you kick out someone close to you (Rob didn't, but he was different)

If the choices are only Sabrina or Kat, then I'm going Sabrina, which will earn Kat yet another jury vote in a few weeks.

(Tarzan next week, then Christina or Alicia)

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-02-12, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "HEY SABRINA..."
...it's time for you to go!

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Alicia"
Keep your friends close & your enemies closer ... Looks like both Kim & Sabrina might take Alica on RC. Now they'll eliminate the one they don't trust to be left alone. I just can't believe they'll advertise "Watch Sabrina Get Booted" next, soon, but non next. I'm tempted to go Tarzan dropping out & going with his wife rather than to jury.

Sandtiger33 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-02-12, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sandtiger33 Click to send private message to Sandtiger33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sabrina"
I will go with the Sabrina vote, although I am not sure why CBS would show Kim saying Sabrina first if it was going to be her.

I think Sabrina right now would be Kim's greatest challenge so she needs to go.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-02-12, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Bye-bye, Sabrina ... I think"
Sabrina is Kim's biggest target so out the door she goes.

Alternative: Tarzan wants to go now that he's seen his loved one so they let him.

05-02-12, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sabrina"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 01:12 PM (EST)

alt. Christina. Though they have an IC this week she might actually win. That would be a big surprise. It really ought to be Tarzan or Christina this week, but if some coat-tailers feel they need to make a move to put their stamp on the game they are running out of time, can't wait too long to strike.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Kat"
If Sabrina is a red herring, Kat may be the next victim.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-12, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Kat "
I had originally thought that she would go farther, now I don't think so. Her story has been peaking and it is her time to go. She had her chance to last longer last week.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-02-12, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Christina"
RC - Chelsea...just a guess

IC - Kat....she's motivated this week and has a body type advantage for this chal (ie weight/height)

Boot - Christina. Tough one this week. Christina is long due and is highlighted in the Press Pics a bit. She was the high profile target of the rope chop chal last week. And tho she is prime goat material, there's a large enough herd to pick from w/o her. Other choices considered were Sabrina (b/c of Kim targeting and recent pre-boot interview) and Greg (b/c of possible FV meltdown w/wife and subsequent possible self boot). But ultimately, I think Greg is too stubborn to quit and Sabrina (and Kat) were too high profile in the promos (misdirect material?). Bottom line...idunno :-\

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-12, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sabrina"
Alt Tarzan

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Tarzan"
I have no idea. But he is the last guy and they might just finish them off.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-02-12, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Tarzan"
But what do I know?
I'm thinking, like Loree, that the women will finish off all the men before they start eating their own. They have been so disciplined so far; I think Kim will hold them together to finish the job.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Sabrina"
With the right management, Kim can pass this off right now as orchestrated by Kat and MAYBE avoid the wrath she would incur cutting her later. Sabrina is starting to act like she thinks she's a co-pilot of this affair, or even a pilot. Can't have that.

I think Christina easily makes it to F5 or even all the way to F3. She's been reduced to semi-zombie function by the conditions out there, so just drag her along. Give her a puzzle and she might surprise them, but physical, no.

05-02-12, 07:32 PM (EST)
20. "Vote Tally #1"
This is vote tally #1, post #20, compiling 19 votes and no other posts.

Sabrina: 11
Tarzan: 3
Christina: 2
Kat: 2
Alicia: 1
Chelsea and Kim: UTR

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Sabrina"
I will throw my hat in the Sabrina ring. If there is an opportunity to take her out now, Kim should jump. Sabrina is one of the few left out there that could tender some jury votes. I also think that she could have been slacking all along in the challenges, only to turn it up in the end game....I don't know.

If Kat comes up with the blindside plan, Kim and Chelsea could bite. I think Alicia will go along with Kim, and Tarzan will go along with Alicia. Christina is good for the anyone but me vote. Tarzan is as good a goat as any, so why bother getting him out before the women start to turn on themselves?

Also, there was that interview that was released a couple of weeks ago from Sabrina.

If it is not Sabrina, it will be Tarzan....

The promo is all about 1 man vs. 6 women...Last man standing, but will the women turn on themselves? Well, they will, or they WON'T. There is a great case for a Tarzan boot here as well. All of the bs. about the women turning on themselves could all just be misdirection for a boring season...we'll see...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •