The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-12, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
All show observations and comments here. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower 04-25-12 1
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Flowerpower 04-25-12 2
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread michel 04-25-12 11
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread PepeLePew13 04-25-12 16
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread CTgirl 04-25-12 17
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread tikigirlie 04-26-12 28
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread PepeLePew13 04-25-12 3
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread michel 04-25-12 12
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread CTgirl 04-25-12 18
 Post RC Powwow.... Flowerpower 04-25-12 4
 Post RC Flowerpower 04-25-12 5
   RE: Post RC PepeLePew13 04-25-12 7
       RE: Post RC michel 04-25-12 15
           RE: Post RC CTgirl 04-25-12 20
               RE: Post RC michel 04-25-12 23
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread jbug 04-25-12 6
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Flowerpower 04-25-12 8
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Flowerpower 04-25-12 9
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread CTgirl 04-25-12 22
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread michel 04-25-12 27
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread michel 04-25-12 10
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread PepeLePew13 04-25-12 14
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread michel 04-25-12 21
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread parathor 04-26-12 31
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread samboohoo 04-26-12 33
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread OllieKat 04-25-12 13
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread PepeLePew13 04-25-12 19
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread michel 04-25-12 24
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread PepeLePew13 04-25-12 25
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Round Robin 04-26-12 30
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread CTgirl 04-25-12 26
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Round Robin 04-26-12 29
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread parathor 04-26-12 32
               RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Belle Book 04-26-12 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-25-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-12 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

Troy was next in line but played the HII to save himself, he couldn't find another so he faked one. AT the IC he won immunity and was safe, don't $%#@ with me! Then he tryed to flip the game in his favor, and Alicia had to think about it....at TC he tried to change the vote, Kim, Chelsea, Kat, Sab, will do anything they want, if you aren't with them, you can vote them out....sent Leif to the jury....Tarzan and Troy you have 2 options win immunity or join them....

Tarzan: Down to 8 and look where we are, it's hopeless unless we win IC, so if I play the odds I should go with the girls rather than with Troy....Kim: Tribal was interesting and Troy threw my name out, I wasn't planning on being a target this early....we feel good we are married to the alliance, locked in and happy...

Troy: right now I am on my own, Tarzan is not with me....they think I have an idol so that is to my advantage now I have to win every immunity, ok with me, bring it on!

04-25-12, 08:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-12 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

Tree mail: It's not physical exertion, something about going away...Kat says it is time for her to go on something, I have a great relationsip with Kim so If I win I'll take her, and if she wins she can take me....then see Kat and Kim, we are all on the same page, Kim says, we will all get Troy....

Reward: Ask a series of questions and when you get the answer right, you get to chop a rope....the ole coconut chop challenge, just as suspected....winner to a island with picnic...OK, they go and answer the questions:

Looking for the consensus

Who does not deserve to still be here...Tarzan, Kat, Christina....the group said Christina....Kim, Troy, Chelsea.....a big slap in the face and Kat got a hit from Troy, and then Kim chopped Troy and Chelsea chopped Tarzan

Who would you trust with your life, KIM was the answer....Christina got it, and was hit by Kim, Chelsea second hit to Troy and Alicia chops Troy and he is out of the challenge and someone yells this is my ISLAND!

Next Q, who most needs a wake up call in life....answer is Kat, everyone said Kat except Kat said Christina, every one was right but KAT

Tarzan took a second hit, and Tarzan hit chelsea, and then Kim chopped Tarzan and he is out, Sab gets a hit, and Chelsea is chopped by alicia and out of the game

Who is the biggest poser....Troyzan. Everyone said Troy except

Kim chopped Sab, Kim got a hit, and Sab got alicia

Who does the least for the tribe....Sabrina

Kim, Alicia, Christina got it right, and Alicia knocks out Kat, And Kim takes out Sabrina,

Who would you most like to be stranded on an island with, Kim guessed herself and was right, and Alicia got it right.....Kim gets Christina out, down to two, Alicia and KIm

Who do you hope to never see again after the game, they said Troy, and they were right....Kim takes last shot and chops Alicia and Kim wins reward....will be picked up by helicopter, and choose one person to take, she picks Alicia, an d then she gets to choose one more, and she picks Chelsea, and Kat says are you serious....and she apologizes to Kat, you know she never eats, and Troy says this shows exactly where everybody stands, sorry, it's just the way it is....Troy confessional says he's playing with their minds....

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
"Who does the least for the tribe....Sabrina"

That one took me completely by surprise. It continues the downward spiral in her edit that we saw last week when she argued with Troy at TC. Add her stupid mistake of telling Christina she was the "in-case" vote and it makes me think Sab will be next.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-12, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yeah Sab has never been shown as doing anything around camp. I see two boot prospects for next week - Sabrina or Christina.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-12, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
If Kim gets her way, it's be Sab!

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-12, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-12 AT 02:23 AM (EST)

This wasn't surprising to me as I've read the boot interviews, but I thought it was interesting that Sab didn't seem to mind and then it wasn't reflected on by anyone for the rest of the episode. Makes me think nobody really cared and/or was surprised by the answer.

04-25-12, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-12 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

First major mistake Kim has made, I think.

She should have prepped Kat by saying she needs eyes in camp so she doesn't have reason to feel rejected. She should have taken Troy instead, as well.

04-25-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Isn't it great that, with no RI, we have the coconut chop back?

I was hoping that Kim had read our threads where we said that you should never try to win those things. At least, we saw that she was thinking of doing damage control. If the editors wanted to set up her exit they would have ignored that. Wasn't it right after the coconut chop reward challenge that John said he was grateful that Papy and Neleh were happy to see him win?!

04-25-12, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Love that the coconut chop is back!

I think Kim did speak with Sabrina before the reward challenge. She didn't seem that broken up over it. Maybe Kim spoke with Kat too - but she didn't spell it out well enough! Definitely a bad move to win this reward.

04-25-12, 08:25 PM (EST)
4. "Post RC Powwow...."
I can see why Sab and Kat would maybe try a move.....We'll see!

In the helicopter, Kim says that there is no one that she wanted to bring more....we saw beautiful water falls and they went side to side rocking and to come here with two of my friends from the game, I don't know if it gets any better....Chelsea.

Kim says the reward was awesome but she doesn't know if lshe is enjoying it or not because of everyone back at camp is probably gunning for me....troy is probably stirring things up...

back at camp...Kat is pissed and complaining, chelse was picked because she doesn't eat, Troy says it's not about food, it's a strategy...this gave me an opportunity to talk with people that I wouldn't have a chance to talk to ....Kat you have tograsp what is going on, you think you are in the know, you need to wake up, and she says you need to relax, I 'm starting to get mad and she gets up to leave...and says she's pissed because Kim didn't take me and I have to sit here with Troy, he was making me so angry and she confides to Sabrina, don't let him get in your head, Sab says,

Kat's fear is that she doesn't want to go down as a weak player and if she has to she will vote Kim out....

Sab says that Troy is very savvy, and what would be your master plan Troy? Kim needs Immunity as much as me...right now, if you want me to give you a vote, I'll give you a vote....Christina says we have to think of another option....Sab wanted to see who was easily swayed, and Christina bit, I don't trust her at all....that was quick...they are back....when Kim came back there were a lot of things going throu my mind, seeds that Troy put there, or I was feeling differently, I was devastated and I didn't have anything to say to her....Kat and Kim go and talk, I was furious...Kim says kat I adore you, we are playing a game for a million, I was planning to take you this AM...everyone out here thinks I am a follower, she , Kim says this is my worst day cause I won and had to take, it's alot more for to be chosen and not the taker.....this was the first decision I made out here that was not strategic and I think I am paying for it right now....(Kim says this)

04-25-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
5. "Post RC"
Day 29...RAIN, and pouring....see a wild pig walk by....coming into camp.....they see it....The girls want to get it....Troy saw it...167 pound pig....They go and get a rope, then they find the ax....Sab says we are sitting down and enjoying rice and we see a big a$$ pig walk by....then Troy tries to catch it, and he misses and they are all screaming, it's pretty funny...they are trying to lasso it, really funny....Sab has a log trying to hit it, then it's chasing Alicia....so funny.....Kim says she has no experience catching thing but she is thrilled that it's here because the tension is lightening....Cut to IC

Troy gives back the IN....back up for grabs, slide down slippery course grab ring and throw it on a hook, one in seven shot of winning a mill....

drawn for spots Chelsea vs Alicia is first round, winner moves to 2nd round....

Go....both coming up shorty, Chelsea slip sliding, and tosses the ring and both miss, then next toss lands for Chelsea and nails it, and moves on!

Next Kat takes on Sabrina....go....Sab goes right to the ring, while Kat is short, Sab is short and Kat nails it and moves on...

Troy vs Tarzan, battle of the Zans....Troy takes first shot and misses, Tarzan just misses, Troy misses, and shoots and misses again, and Tarzan wins....Tarzan wins and all the girls are up and screaming, YEAH!

Christina vs. Kim....go...and they crawl to the ring, Kim fires and nails it with the first toss....Chelsea whispers Troy is SO PISSED!

Second round: 2 rings and 2 rings to hook....Chelsea vs Kat....Kat throws and miss, Chelsea nails one and just misses 2nd, Kat gets one, then Chelsea gets second ring...moves on to 3rd...

Tarzan vs. Kim.....Kim with a big launch, Kim hooks first ring, Tarzan is in no hurry but Kim nails her final ring....moves on

Final round, Kim vs. Chelsea...hook 3 rings....for immuniyty.....Kim crawls and gets there first Chelsea shuffles, they are missing....Chelsea gets one, Kim hooks one, then 2, and then Chelsea gets 2nd and then Kim WINS immunity....Troy is so PISSED....then we see Christina as she walks away followed by Troy.

I do have a Christina vibe tonight, but who knows!

04-25-12, 08:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post RC"
Troy's so pissed as you said...so why are the girls still believing he may have the HII?

04-25-12, 09:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Post RC"
The pig scene was almost old-school survivor footage. Very fun to have a moment like this in a strategy heavy episode. Weren't there always 3 or 4 scenes like this before?

As for the IC, too bad the previews told us that Kim and Chelsea would be in the final leg. As for why the girls didnlt realize he didn't have an idol, I guess they were thinking he'd like to hold it a while.

04-25-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post RC"
I loved too that the pig was snoozing in the sand when they returned from the IC - almost like he really was a pet, lol.

04-25-12, 09:36 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Post RC"
He looked like he knew he was safe, as if he had won immunity!!

Will they give him a name? I miss Pelican Pete.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
that was the most fun I've ever seen at an immunity challenge.
so much laughter and fun.
well, except for Troy.
He stood looking out at the ocean for most of it after he was out.
At least he tried.
It will be interesting when the women have to start voting each other off to see how those on the bottom of the totem pole react - those who don't know that's where they are -

04-25-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
8. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Starts with the pig again....Troy: Confessional: Don't let yourself get so bummed out because it's not over...Sab tells him, you know what the odds are, he finishes in confessional: Never say die.

Kim tells the girls to throw 2 votes to Christina, she's used to seeing her name written down...Kat says I don't like taking orders all of the time from Kim, I know what to do...I'm tired of it....

Sab tells Christina that we are all voting for Troy but we are gonna vote you with 2 to split but you are not going home, buy the only reason is that she's used to seeing her name written down and she tells her this....Christina goes to Kim and tells her not to freak out

Alicia says that Christina's IQ is like 0, I 'm a special ed teacher and I handle her like one of my students....cut to Troy and Christina in the water....how are you....I always feel like I don't know wha tis going on with the girls....why they might betray, you have two, you have Kim and Chelsea, in Confessional: Christina says she wants to go with Troy....If you vote Chelsea, I'll vote Chelsea, so now I am going to have to, they have to split the vote, and I have to figure out who else they are voting for, and then Christina tells them that they are throwing me some votes....and Troy in confessional that he's thrilled

The plan is to give Troy 5, and Christina 2....Troy says well buddy, Tarzan tells him, I am up for grabs...Troy tells Kat not to go with Kim and Chelsea....Kim tells us that Troy is playing so hard...who knows what is about to happen, and they go to TC....

Troy is planning on voting for Christina, and hopefully Kat will and Tarzan will and then 2 of their votes would be enough...

Sab there is 6 vs 2, is there talk of who is number 6, who is number 5....so Christina, I know there is converstation with others, no one is sure of top 3....Chelsea says this game has gone so fast people were thinking who is top 3 on day 1....

Troy says Chrisitina told me that she is not 100 percent with her alliance....Alicia points out that Christina was the one that didn't deserve to be here....Jiffy reminds her that the jury will decide who deserves to be here....Alicia tells her that she didn't have any strategy in the game...and she argues that it is to outwit, outplay, outlast. Troy says everyone knows that Christina is on the bottom....Troy points out that they all believe that they are top 6, if you believe that I'll sell you some ocean front property.

Kim were you concerned with picking people for the reward and concerned about people back at camp. Yes

Kat, you were upset about not being picked....yes, Troy got to me because I don't want to be seen as weak....

Troy feels pretty good right now. JIffy tells them they can't vote for Kim, Chelsea is first voter....Troy votes Christina and hopes she gets alot of votes....Christina votes for Chelsea....

Votes:

No one plays an HII, Kim looks to Troy....

Chelsea
Troy
Troy
Troy
Christina
Christina
Christina
Troy

Troy is out....bummer! He leans down and whispers to Kat....DO IT!!!

Jay is laughing...see Christina....it is the mission of this group to get rid of Troyzan, mission accomplished...now what?

04-25-12, 09:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I have to say that this season is boiling down to predictable....

Next time on Survivor....

Tarzan is the last man standing, but can the women keep it together...

See Kat....Sabrina at camp talking to Christina and Chelsea: I am so mad right now...definitely enough reason to vote out Kat
See Chelsea
Kattalking to Alicia) Sabrina has no idea that her a$$ is on the line, that's why a blindside is so great
Chelsea talking to Kim....Everyone is wanting Kat out next
Kim: Sabrina first
Chelsea in conf: From here on out it's going to be a Kat fight

Troy: For the last 11 years I am thinking, I am going to get on Survivor...and My only objective is to be the winner and I am sad that I didn't reach my goal, definitely the odds were against me, 7 on 1, but I did what I said I was gonna do,
I play exactly who I am, hopefully the fans out there are gonna appreciate who I am...

04-25-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
CBS just let Troyzan campaign for fan favorite!

04-25-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
27. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm trying to remember if FF ever went out so early:
Cirie - F4
Ozzy - 2nd
Yau Man - 4th
James - 7th
James - 7th
Bob- won
JT - won
Russell - 2nd
Russell - 3rd
Jane - 6th
Rob - won
Ozzy - 4th

It seems Troy would need to beat James' record and he is no James. However, the audience clearly favors men so who else? Tarzan???

04-25-12, 09:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We hear Kat telling us she wants to be seen a s a strong player, then Troy tells Kat to "do it" and we see preview footage saying it's between Kat and Sabrina. Are they building a winning story around Kat?!

Kat sole survivor would be hilarious!

04-25-12, 09:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kat is going to have to do more than take out Sabrina in order to win - it was unanimous that they all think Kat needs a wake up call, not as someone who is playing the game well.

She'll need to take out Kim and/or Chelsea as well. Chelsea, in particular, has never been a big fan of Kat, dating back to the women's first TC and her comments about Kat in the previews.

I think it's going to come down to a showdown of sorts between these two (Chelsea and Kat) for the third finalist spot along with Kim and Alicia.

04-25-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
21. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-12 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

I know, I know... But it's interesting that the season is following the travails of Kat so closely. I'd be very surprised if she isn't in the F3. I mean, the camera even cut to her when jeff used the words "poser" and "consensus" suggesting she didn't understand them. Now, she appears to be Kim's strongest opposition!! Who knew!

ETA: Chelsea vs Kat was settled in episode 3 when Chelsea called Kat weak and then proceded to have a complete meltdown. Chelsea will either get less votes than Kat or will be voted out by Kat.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-12, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yeah, a super episode for Kat. I think I'm changing my vote from Chelsea winning (which was based on the idea that Kim would lose jury votes, plus because Chelsea is hot), to Kat winning (how many "cut to commercial" scenes does this make for her now? 10? 20?)

Kim is also an acceptable choice for winning (plenty of doubt last night), but right now it really seems like the editors are pushing Kat.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-12, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Agree.

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-12, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
After that ep there's one thing I know without a shadow of a doubt - not one of those people likes pork as much as I do! Now I'm a huge animal lover but that pig would have gone down!

Can't believe Kim was dumb enough to choose Chelsea for reward. I'm betting she'll either not try very hard in remaining rewards or try to win one specifically to make it up to Kat.

Speaking of Kat, now that Troy's gone, is Kat the new doubt for Kim? I don't think it's a secret that I really like Kim and really want her to win but I think I'm coming around to the idea that if she somehow loses I'd be ok with a Kat win. There's just something about her that I find endearing.

So, is the preview misdirection like this week's or are Kat and Sab really in trouble?

04-25-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Mmmmmmm....bacon!

Sab, yes. I think the Kat stuff is misdirection to build interest in the upcoming eps to cover up two predictable boots to come.

04-25-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
24. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Speaking of predictable boots, anyone wants to make a prediction as to when Tarzan will go? I found it fascinating that he wasn't the secondary target. When he said he was with the women, I bet he meant Kim so where is she taking him?

04-25-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
25. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I believe that after this episode, Kim will realize she can't take Tarzan to the final TC because of the anger that will result. If any of Kat, Chelsea or Alicia goes in favor of Tarzan, Kim will have a much tougher time getting the votes she needs.

I'm putting down a pick of 4thfor Tarzan. The only other place I can see him fitting at this point is 5th if the main alliance is successful in getting Sabrina and Christina out at the next two TCs.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-26-12, 04:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Unless Kim actually thinks some of the guys might actually vote for that old f@rt, why would she need to give a $hit what the girls think about taking him to the final 3? Whatever girl she would boot at F4 is only one vote, and it takes 5 to win if you have the usual voteless finalist.

04-25-12, 09:49 PM (EST)
26. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I have been wondering for the past two weeks if he has a F3 pact with Kim. He wasted no time in saying he was on board with Troyzan to Troyzan; he's probably been her spy.

His interactions with Chelsea a few weeks ago were included for a reason. Could he possibly get the best of her??!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-26-12, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
With the guys down to one half senile old f@rt, the girls might be ready to pull a Vanuatu and forget about him for awhile and start eating their own. That would make Sabrina a logical target for Kim to try to get out before she can lead any kind of a revolt.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-12, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Shake-ups usually happen at 7 and 5, so I suspect a girl goes next week (Christina?), and then Tarzan finally gets booted at 6. Kim can't risk a guy sitting next to her - in a season billed as the battle of the sexes, the last guy standing may get J/M/J/L/T votes (assuming that the guys make up for their dysfunctional performance this season, which is unlikely)

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-12, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yeah, Kim isn't going to take the risk of having a guy sitting next to her -- even if said guy is Tarzan. He gets booted at Final 6 or Final 5.

Belle Book

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •