The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-25-12, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
Thread for discussion of E12 title/teasers/clues

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be ... PepeLePew13 04-25-12 1
   RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be ... michel 04-25-12 2
   RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be ... Arnold_Lorax 04-25-12 3
       RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be ... Gothmog 04-25-12 4
           RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be ... Arnold_Lorax 04-25-12 5
               RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be ... Gothmog 04-25-12 6
 RE: S24 E12 Clues SquidProQuo 04-26-12 7
   RE: S24 E12 Clues Outfrontgirl 04-26-12 8
   RE: S24 E12 Clues OllieKat 04-26-12 9
       RE: S24 E12 Clues PepeLePew13 04-26-12 10
           RE: S24 E12 Clues Murphy3126 04-27-12 15
               RE: S24 E12 Clues Belle Book 04-27-12 17
       RE: S24 E12 Clues Outfrontgirl 04-27-12 12
           RE: S24 E12 Clues OllieKat 04-27-12 13
               RE: S24 E12 Clues Outfrontgirl 04-27-12 16
   RE: S24 E12 Clues parathor 04-27-12 14
 RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be ... dabo 04-27-12 11
 TitanTV blurb... tribephyl 04-29-12 18
   RE: TitanTV blurb... PepeLePew13 04-29-12 19
       RE: TitanTV blurb... rachelOH63 04-29-12 21
           RE: TitanTV blurb... tribephyl 04-29-12 26
           RE: TitanTV blurb... PepeLePew13 04-29-12 27
   RE: TitanTV blurb... Flowerpower 04-29-12 20
       RE: TitanTV blurb... Pretty_Kitty 04-29-12 22
           RE: TitanTV blurb... jasonkola 04-29-12 23
       RE: TitanTV blurb... Outfrontgirl 04-29-12 25
   RE: TitanTV blurb... Outfrontgirl 04-29-12 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-12, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
First impression? This suggests to me that Troyzan is gone tonight. If he was successful in getting some of the ladies to turn on themselves tonight, wouldn't that be chaotic in itself?

Rather, it suggests to me that the women stay the course tonight and it's in Ep 12 that the chaos start with some truly wondering where they fit ind the pecking order and consider using Tarzan to help overthrow things in camp.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-12, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
That's my impression also. It could be said right at the start of the next episode by either member of the big 3 if a woman is voted out this week but I don't think it would be worded that way. They'd be more likely to compare it to hell rather than chaos.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-12, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
I agree Pepe that this is yet another indication that Troyzan goes home tonight. I think that this is an indication too that Tarzan is safe next time, why would it be chaos if they finished the job pagonging the men?

I have felt all a long that the women would pick off the men one by one til there was one left and then kind of forget about him like what happened in Vanuatu.

I think next episode is when Chalsea is going to drop the bomb on the group that Kim has a idle and that will be the major chaos. I think this is the perfect time for Kat and Chalsea to strike and miss Kimberly who has played a perfect game til now will be in jeopardy.

Agman siggified me

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-25-12, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
I think that this is an indication too that Tarzan is safe next time, why would it be chaos if they finished the job pagonging the men?

Unless it's pure misdirection, a way of injecting suspense into what would otherwise be an obvious and boring sequence of events.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-12, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
Yes misdirection is possible but I think it isn't in this case. There is no way that any man would vote Tarzan as the winner he never listened to them to ally and he went with Kim at every post merge vote. Tarzan is no threat at all and the women will look to start kicking at each other, in my opinion.

Agman siggified me

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-25-12, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
I'm not analyzing the clue from within-game; I'm looking at it purely from the network's standpoint. Your original assertion was that the episode title chosen by the producers indicated that Tarzan was safe, and I countered with why the title cannot be taken with any certainty.

You might indeed be right, but reasons why Kim's alliance should keep Tarzan there (within-game) have no bearing one way or the other on the reasons why this particular title was chosen (outside-of-game).

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-26-12, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
From CBS:

CASTAWAYS GET EMOTIONAL WHEN THEY SHARE A TENDER MOMENT WITH THEIR LOVED ONES, ON "SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 2

CHEAT TWEET: They’ve been on the island 30+ days! Castaways get emotional when seeing their loved ones, #Survivor, May 2 @ 8pmET/PT! http://bit.ly/JJer3j

"It’s Gonna Be Chaos" — Walls come down when the Tikiano tribe shares an emotional moment with their loved ones, and one castaway’s decision creates animosity amongst wounded tribe members, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, May 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

------------------------------------

Well it's family visit, so the "one castaway's decision creates animosity" could be about who wins RC and the resulting decision about who does/does not get picked to spend time with their loved one.

Seeing how emotional Alicia and Tarzan were over the letters from home, it wouldn't surprise me if one of them are upset if they're not picked. Plus isn't Tarzan the only one who is married of those remaining?

Of course if Kat gets passed over for reward once again, I'm sure we'll see another meltdown.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
Agree, Squid,
and I think we want to couple the VO from the promo with the teasers:

Sabrina:"I am so mad right now. Definitely enough reason to vote out Kat."
Kat: "Sabrina has no idea that her a.ss is on the line."
Alicia: "Yeah."
Kat: "That's why a blindside is so great."
Chelsea: "Everyone's wanting Kat out next."
Kim: "Sabrina first."

Teaser:
one castaway’s decision creates animosity amongst wounded tribe members
So we have one person who has incurred the wrath of others, and another named as a target by two people

KAT has made people mad.
Sabrina: "I am so mad right now. Definitely enough reason to vote out Kat."
Chelsea: "Everyone's wanting Kat out next."

Is it for acting out for not being selected, or for making the wrong choice after winning?

SABRINA -- unaware target of potential blindside.
Kim: "Sabrina first.

Most likely it is Kat who has made the decision that creates animosity, which is either who to take on reward OR she gets a Jeff offer to earn points by sacrificing, and decides to take her visit instead of giving it to all the others. That would explain the "everyone" wanting Kat out that Chelsea references.

If Sabrina wins RC and still "has no idea" that people are mad at her, then she is less aware than I think she is. I think the RC winner will know there are ruffled feathers. Now Sabrina might think it is not that serious, she does seem very confident in her status.

I think it will be Kat as the center of the drama, but Kim will decide that Sabrina is the big threat that has to go.

Alt Sabrina wins RC, and Kat acts like a big baby for getting excluded again, and they all decide it is over the top -- but Sabrina still has to go because Kim says so.

As for Greg, he is ignored I think.
Christina I start to see as the Final 3 goat who just keeps surviving -- she is "one lucky girl."

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-12, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
I wonder if

"and one castaway’s decision creates animosity amongst wounded tribe members"

is related to

Sabrina: "I am so mad right now. Definitely enough reason to vote out Kat."

04-26-12, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-12 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

I really am leaning toward Sabrina being the next boot now. We have this comment from her and we also have a tweet from Kat saying Kim is her BF, and I don't think Kat would feel that if Sabrina was kept around longer than Kat, based on her emotional outputs and her comments about Sab's ass being on the line.

ETA - this could be a way for Kim to rein in Kat by letting her believe she's calling the shots with the Sab boot, so Kat is the one who gets Sab's venom during the final TC.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-12, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-12 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

A Sabrina boot would be consistent with a Skills post about Sabrina's pre-boot interview & such interviews preceded a boot by a week or two earlier this season. Does seem like Sabrina is the only one left with enough game smarts to challenge Kim.

I thought Kim was solid with going to FTC with Sabrina & Chelsea, but Kim said "Sabrina 1st" with no hesitation. Wonder if she'll be as ruthless against Chelsea? Doesn't seem like Chelsea is bright enough to be learning from Kim, a master, to be so cutthroat. If Chelsea was more cutthroat, or more aware of the games-man/womanship, she'd be going after Kim next week & take her own goats to the end.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-12, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
I wouldn't be surprised if Kim was as ruthless against Chelsea as she seems to be against Sabrina. Of course, Chelsea is neither as ruthless, or as game-smart, as Kim.

04-27-12, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
>I wonder if
>
>"and one castaway’s decision creates animosity
>amongst wounded tribe members"
>
>is related to
>
>Sabrina: "I am so mad right
>now. Definitely enough reason to
>vote out Kat."

That's what I was saying in my post above.
Or meant to say ...
That's why I juxtaposed the voiceover with the press release.
I think it is 99% related.

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-12, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
>>I wonder if
>>
>>"and one castaway’s decision creates animosity
>>amongst wounded tribe members"
>>
>>is related to
>>
>>Sabrina: "I am so mad right
>>now. Definitely enough reason to
>>vote out Kat."
>
>That's what I was saying in
>my post above.
>Or meant to say ...
>That's why I juxtaposed the voiceover
>with the press release.
>I think it is 99% related.
>

Ooops Your post must have shown up a split-second after I hit reply last night. Needless to say, I agree with what you wrote. Hard to imagine it's anything but that right?

04-27-12, 08:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
sorry, Ollie, yeah, I thought maybe I was unclear in my post, but now I see we were simu-posting!

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-12, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S24 E12 Clues"
Sounds like everyone has the same ideas:

CASTAWAYS GET EMOTIONAL WHEN THEY SHARE A TENDER MOMENT WITH THEIR LOVED ONES
-- just "a moment". It sounds like most loved ones don't last long.

"It’s Gonna Be Chaos"
-- could be anything or anyone. I'll go with Kim saying it about TC.

Walls come down when the Tikiano tribe shares an emotional moment with their loved ones
-- We find out that Kim isn't as cold as she's appeared, Christina is viewed as a regular person instead of dead weight, Alicia and Tarzan cry, Kat cries, Sab doesn't cry, and Chelsea says "whatever." Oh, and the challenge involves walls. (I think that covers everything?)

and one castaway’s decision creates animosity amongst wounded tribe members
-- I like the idea that Kat wins family-time and doesn't share, or that Kim wins and doesn't share with Kat (again). (or maybe Sabrina). In either case, I bet it's that they discuss sharing BEFORE going, and then change their mind when they get there. Silly people... need to keep your eye on the prize!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-12, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S24 E12 Title - 'It's Gonna Be Chaos'"
The past few seasons (ignoring the RI mess-ups) have had loved-ones visit winners picking others to share the visits/rewards, another potential minefield a la coconut chop. Since coconut chop returned (surprisingly untelegraphed) last episode, I am expecting another political reward minefield. These things rarely alter the boot course within the episode itself but contribute to drama and perhaps alter the course of events going forward.

Logically, those not chosen to share the (over dramatized, always) loved one reward are always disappointed, and always over-react in the immediate sense. Next day, having had time to calm down, they are back in game mode.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-12, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "TitanTV blurb..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-12 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Survivor: One World
KCBS-DT - 2 - Wed, 5/02, 8:00 PM 1 hr
"It's Gonna Be Chaos"
New, 5/02/2012, Reality
The castaways left fighting for the grand prize begin to open up to one another while sharing personal moments with family members; after a game-changing decision is made by one player, everyone else is left stupefied by the potential consequences.
Credits: Jeff Probst, Christina Cha, Kat Edorsson, Chelsea Meissner, Alicia Rosa, Greg Smith, Kim Spradlin

Something of note is that previous Titan TV blurbs have always listed some cast members...

Ep. 10: Jeff Probst, Christina Cha, Kat Edorsson, Leif Manson, Chelsea Meissner, Alicia Rosa (Leif Booted)
Ep. 11: Christina Cha, Jeff Probst, Kat Edorsson, Chelsea Meissner, Alicia Rosa, Troy Robertson, Greg Smith (Troyzan Booted)

Relooking over the lists; Christina, Kat, Alicia, Chelsea and Tarzan have been consistantly listed, while the alternate has been the bootee. The alternate this week? Kim.

04-29-12, 05:09 PM (EST)
19. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
I don't think it necessarily means anything - in your list above, Greg Smith was listed for Episode 11 but not for Episode 10.

I'd want to see the listings for each of the previous episodes before we can declare any sort of pattern.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-12, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
The cast listing is in alpha order by last name...so maybe only so many fit before.... and now, finally kim's name appears, and tarzan's, etc....

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-12, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
You are absolutely right. Alphabetical.
Sadly I can't go back and see previous weeks blurbs. But it's completely logical.

However, if Kim gets the boot, it's back on the table.

04-29-12, 10:05 PM (EST)
27. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
Yah, that makes sense. The only person not listed is Sabrina Thompson and she follows Kim alphabetically.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-12, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-12 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

The castaways left fighting for the grand prize begin to open up to one another while sharing personal moments with family members; after a game-changing decision is made by one player, everyone else is left stupefied by the potential consequences.

Now this is something we can chew on...What is the game changing decision made by one player that leaves everyone else stupefied by the potential consequences...it matches up with this clue....one castaway’s decision creates animosity amongst wounded tribe members

and, we know that Sabrina is so mad right now which is reason enough to vote her off....so Kat is causing some animosity. But, what game changing decisioncould be made by Kat that would leave everyone else stupefied.

The wording of this gives me pause. I can't help wonder, could Tarzan quit upon seeing his soulmate, wife? He can't take it anymore without her? If he did quit, why would everyone be stupefied by potential consequences? The only comment Tarzan makes in the promo is to Sabrina when he talks about Kat not being much of a thinker...We also do see him participating in the IC....

If Tarzan quits, I could see Chelsea say, from here on out it's going to be a cat fight...

We also hear Kat and Alicia conspiring....

Alicia: "Yeah."
Kat: "That's why a blindside is so great."
Kat: "Sabrina has no idea.... mainly how we control the show."

And, then we hear Alicia in confessional...

Alicia: (confessional) "Little do they know, I'm controlling everything."

So, is Kat throwing in with Alicia now? I can't help but to wonder if Alicia is planting a few seeds of her own...well, at least she thinks she is...

ETA: I am not saying that Tarzan quits, I am merely thinking out loud here....

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-12, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
Regarding the game changing decision, could that be fallout from last tribal council? Maybe Chelsea goes on a rampage trying to figure out who wrote her name down? Or not.

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
I think the game changing decision is when Kat decides to target Sabrina. I think if Sabrina catches wind of this it would be what makes Sabrina mad at Kat. I think Kat wins immunity. I think that after Kat wins immunity we hear Chelsea say "Everyone wants to vote out Kat" I think that is the first half of her sentence which is fallowed by ",but she won immunity." Then we see Kim say "First Sabrina" which would have been there second choice.

This is my speculation on how it goes down. I think Sabrina ends up being voted out.

04-29-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
everyone else is left stupefied

They all turn into Kat? Oh wait, that would be stupidified.

"Game-changing" -- while prone to be CBS hype, they did use this term for the men giving up immunity, which arguably changed the outcome of the season.

So let's ponder what it could be:

Someone could quit.
That would almost certainly result in a F2 season instead of a F3.
With only 3 episodes left, and a quit in Ep 12, Ep 13 would then start with 5 people, leaving only 4 for the Finale. Shift to a F2 would indeed result in chaos.

con: all are participating in the immunity, so the quit is not directly during or after the family visit, but could happen at TC, no candidates really other than Tarzan.

pro for Tarzan quit: interesting interview moment from Jay says he can't wait to talk to Tarzan and know how he was really playing.

pro: Cat fight comment (mentioned by FP) could refer to the last man leaving, but it could also be read that the women aren't going to be in harmony from here on out because they are turning on each other.

Someone could transfer the immunity necklace at TC or say they plan to prior to TC.
This is game-changing if the person given immunity was thought to be going home, or if the person giving away the necklace becomes the target.
I am not arguing for this one, but feel I should list it.

This could refer to someone taking a family reward and no one else getting the reward

pro: fits the animosity teaser and the "mad" comments.

con: "The castaways left fighting for the grand prize begin to open up to one another while sharing personal moments with family members" -- wording indicates that plural members get to spend some time, and it sounds like more than the hi and bye they get if they don't get the reward. It almost sounds like at least some family members come to camp, so that all castaways interact with at least a few of the family members.

This is not too wild an idea as that's exactly what happened last season, only this season we don't have Russell's brother. Note there has not been any reference to a cool reward or trip away from camp.

one key player might turn on her main ally
I'm not so sure this is the stuff that makes for stupefying, but you never know.

I haven't gotten around to reading any other boards or topics here since this came out, so sorry if I am not crediting anyone; all I've read so far is here in this topic. I find FP's idea about Tarzan very intriguing.

04-29-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
24. "RE: TitanTV blurb..."
That could only be meaningful if the writer of the blurb has info on the outcome of the episode. I imagine that info on the boot is not released to press affiliates.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •