The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
This is the part of the race I really love, where the contestants just fall apart. From Mary Adam imitating the Michelin Man, to Jonathon being... well, Jonathon... it's fun for everyone. I especially liked taking money from the pretty people. Although I would've loved to see Jonathon have to beg for money. By the way, YOU'RE the reason I'm so hard to find.

As punishment for your laughable performances this week, I sentence you to watch Cheech and Chong's The Corsican Brothers for the duration of your Pit Stop.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... ARnutz 01-12-05 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... seahorse 01-12-05 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... Cygnus X1 01-12-05 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... ginger 01-12-05 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... ohmyheck 01-12-05 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... warp_core breach 01-14-05 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... cadfile 01-14-05 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... ginger 01-14-05 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... cadfile 01-14-05 9
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... ARnutz 01-14-05 10
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... Cygnus X1 01-14-05 11
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... Cygnus X1 01-14-05 12
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... ginger 01-14-05 13
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... Surveysez 01-14-05 14
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... ginger 01-14-05 15
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... Cygnus X1 01-14-05 16
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9... Cygnus X1 01-14-05 17
 HOW TO PLAY & Roles Angelfood 01-16-05 18
   RE: HOW TO PLAY & Roles Cygnus X1 01-16-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
Yeah!!! From last place to second, baby! If it weren't for Adam & Rebecca getting the Fast Forward, we would have won this leg and had another trip!

The Model Alliance Rules!!!

Where's Hayden and Aaron? How did we lose them?

Oh well, I had a great time climbing the castle wall... hmmm... you know, if baby and I win the million I think I will be buying myself a castle!

We fooled all those viewers didn't we? I mean we weren't shown in those previews and everyone thought we were out of the race. HA! We were just leading the pack the whole time!

Did you see me stomping those grapes? I mean doing jumping jacks and jogging in the barrel? I think I will do a grape-stomping exercise video! I could make millions off that concept, right?

Anyway, baby and I are looking forward to the next leg where we can continue to kick butt!

~Kendra~

Note: I am so glad I didn't have to be inhuman this week! Next week might be a different story...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
I think I want to become a professional deep sea diver. Those types of things come so easy to me, that maybe I can spend my days teaching others the ins and outs of getting around near the ocean bottom.

Adam

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
Well, now that that tub o' goo that took my ticket -- MY TICKET! -- in Berlin is gone, SOMEbody has to do the boat-related Detours. Not that I'm afraid of heights or anything.

Jonathan

P.S. I'll tell you why losing out on the Fast Forward was your fault in a minute. Let me sit on the side of the grape vat and think it over.

Oh, yeah -- this is a RACE!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

You know, unless I excel, we suck. And boy did we suck today.

ARE YOU LISTENING AARON? AARON? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, CALM DOWN? I AM TOTALLY FECKING CALM! IF YOU SAY I'M NOT CALM, I'LL RIP YOUR SKIN OFF!! YOU HEAR ME, AARON? AARON? AARON?

AARON?

Aaron?

-Hayden

Aaron?

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-12-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
Yes Master.

P. S. This guy is whipped!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-14-05, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
*Victoria during the pit stop ~ rubbing her head and in a daze*

I just hate it when Jonathon takes up residence in my body!

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-05, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
If you had pulled over and let me drive the FIRST time I ordered you to we wouldn't have been last. You know I'm the only one who can read a map, mash gears, run over people, and tailgate all at the same time. What is wrong with you! Am I the only one wearing pants in this team?

- Hayden

01-14-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
Sweetie, I was ASSIGNED Hayden. She's too wonderful a human being to share. Perhaps you can think of a different "persona"; posters, for example, have been known to be the Guy At The Airline Ticket Counter.

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
>Sweetie, I was ASSIGNED Hayden.
>She's too wonderful a human
>being to share. Perhaps
>you can think of a
>different "persona"; posters, for example,

Sorry didn't know this was restricted. My bad. Moving on.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
I don't think we have a Freddy yet, perhaps you would like to be him?

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

01-14-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

Ouch. Hope I didn't step on whomever was supposed to be Jerko.

Unless he/she ran off screaming in terror.

ETA: After further review, that was Pepe. My apologies, mon ami.

I found the rules of BTAR at:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID54/685.shtml

01-14-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
All right, how's this...and it's within the guidelines:

How convenient for that dog to show up just as Bolo was yelling, "Everybody see what kind of b!tch (Lori) is?" You can't ask for much better than that.

--Cameraman at the grape-stomping vats

01-14-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
Excellent choice. Stick around and have a glass of merlot.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-14-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
I have a glass for each of you - a fine grape, freshly squeezed today.

...vineyard vintner

01-14-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
So long as it's not the Jonathan vintage; too acidic.

01-14-05, 11:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
Zut alors, Madame Lohree. Ah have zhust hrun out uff whine fur yhou. Perrhaps yhour hus-band could obleege, n'est-ce pas?

"I'm afraid we're all out of N'est-ce pas...just Hershey's." --Sir Alec Guinness, Murder By Death

01-14-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer- Episode 9,000,006"
Ah, thank you Ginger. Five minutes ago was a very good year.

Rather impudent wine. But enough about Jonathan.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-16-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "HOW TO PLAY & Roles"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-05 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-16-05 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

Hello. I'm back!
Ok, sorry new guys/gals/unknowns,

I guess we should include this at the bottom of every weekly intro post. Cygnus - excellent research and link, thanks!

How to play:
Welcome. This game is open for anyone to join in and comment or ask questions of the characters. However, if you are not already signed up as a character, please do not speak as (or for) a character - just be yourself, or a cameraperson, island wildlife, #1 fan, whatever - be creative. In fact, that's how we get some of our funniest interactions.

Is that good? Does it cover everything? Did I leave anything out? Any suggestions?

As for roles:
Hayden - Ginger
Aaron = ohmyheck
Kendra - ARnutz
Freddie- cadfile
Adam - Seahorse
Rebecca - BuckeyeGirl
Jonathan -
Victoria- warpcorebreach
Kris - Breezy
Jon -

Is this correct?
And I believe that Pepe abandoned the role of Jonathan, so its still open, but you must be merciless to him, and make fun of your own character. ;)

01-16-05, 11:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: HOW TO PLAY & Roles"
Thanks for running this, AF!

We must all make sacrifices, so I will do my worst as Jerko. I hope I do him injustice!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •