The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-12, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-12 AT 09:32 PM (EST)

Welcome to Survivor Blows and the SOTS, State of the Spoiling for Survivor: One World. Before we embark on this weeks installment, let me be the first to remind you to be nice and play fair, and make sure to peruse the guidelines, located here. They have served us well through the years.

The last episode drew the line in the sand when the Old Salani women went after the male members of the core four, and immunity challenge threats, Troy and Jay. Troy played his HII, and Jay was voted out, blindsided for sure! First time he didn't take his bag to TC, and admittedly for chicken wings....seems like the girls are clearly in the drivers seat and it's all out WAR, all aimed at Troy, who must note....

I'm NO DUMMY

This week the MISDIRECTON CLUES, located here, tell us:

1. Castaways go on the attack when one tribe members forces a confrontation...
Most folks agree that the confronting castaway is most likely Troyzan. Chelsea tells us that Troy has put the crosshairs on his back, and we just want to take him down, but, everyone knows he's going to fight as hard as he can...

Troy could spill it all, that Kim and Chelsea were aligned with him and Jay and that they threw Jay under the bus, and they could throw you under the bus as well...he's got to go!

2. A heartfelt message from home brings the Tikiano tribe to tears. Jiffy's tweet notes, How much would you pay for a letter from home? #Survivor auction is back! Finally, here is Jiffy's EW Tease: After braving the elements for 25 days, the tribe gets a break from camp life to bid on chocolate and peanut butter, a luxurious shower, and letters from loved ones back home at the Survivor Auction.

So, from the vidcaps of the IC, we can guess that the RC will be the ole Survivor Auction. We have figured out that there will be loved ones letters from home, and that tears will be shed. There will also be chocolate and peanut butter, but we can wonder, will there be nudity for it? And, someone is going to get a luxurious shower...VG speculates that it will be Kim that wins the shower because she is noted to have fluffy hair...

Clearly, the girls will go after the luxury items, leaving Troy to hold out for as Arnold first specs, the advantage that can be used in the IC. We are on board as with the vidcaps we see this:

It is indeed not just a game for Troy, he's most likely won the advantage in the IC at the Auction, as he's seen here on the bench in the first leg of the IC.

3. With the women beginning to outnumber the men, strategies evolve to pursue new targets; everyone feels the need to jump into an argument that arises.

More of the same from TVGuide....women are outnumbering the men....which any DUMMY can see, Troy is most likely evolving new strategies as he talks with...

Tarzan:

Leif:

Alicia:

Christina:

We also got more about the confrontation that leads to an argument that they all feel compelled to get in...

The Promo's also spell it out for us in this episode...

The RESULTS

The episode will begin with the confrontation from Troy, which will lead to a big argument. In the end, the crosshairs will be firmly placed on Troy's back and Kim will declare...Hopefully, we can get rid of him, before he sends me home.

They will then get tree mail and they all go to the RC, where we have the auction. It includes a luxurious shower, KIM, chocolate and peanut butter, a girl, letters from home, Leif?, Chelsea?, and of course the advantage in the IC, Troy.

Later, with the advantage revealed to him, Troy notes...These knuckleheads don't know what they've gotten themselves into....You think that you have me outsmarted. They don't. They're very scared. This is also the time that Troy most likely hatches alternative strategies to aim at new targets and goes recruiting his tribemates, Tarzan, Leif, Alicia, and Christina....+ him = 5.

Then we have the IC, which from the vidcaps we can see involves 3 stages. Each stage is taken from a previous challenge. We have already seen that Troy gets to skip the first stage and will automatically make it to the second stage when we see him sitting on the bench while everyone else is untangling rope knots.

From the pics of the second stage, which is bouncing coconuts at a target in the trampoline to bounce and break 3 targets, we can see that the winners of the first stage are Christina, Kim, Tarzan....+ Troy....

We can see in the vidcaps that Troy indeed wins the second stage and advances to the last and final stage of the challenge, the sling shot coconut at the tic tac toe board....first to get a row knocked out wins it all...we know that only one other of the three left will advance to the final round.

While Kim might possibly advance to the 3rd and final round, most speculate that Kim does not win because:

She looks defeated, and furthermore, the bench looks not happy, and they are looking most likely at the winner, either of the second stage, OR, of the entire challenge. I speculate that the pics of the IN draped over Troy's clothing and canteen most likely means that Troy has won it...

Another thing to ponder from the vidcaps this week is this:

We see Troy searching for another HII. Perhaps he takes the initiative to find another all on his own, or perhaps he receives another clue to it's whereabouts along with the advantage in the IC at the reward auction....at any rate, he seems to be concentrating his search at the shore...even if he doesn't find one, perhaps he can spin something from the advantage clue that implies something....

Then, finally we have the PIP and some shots sandwiched in...

Christina:

Alicia and Leif:

Alicia:

Tarzan:

In the end I believe that Troy is most likely to win the IN. If he does win, I think one of the girls will go home...either Christina or Alicia. If Tarzan wins the IC, I think Troy will try and deceive the others into believing that he has found another HII, or he really will find another HII. If he does or doesn't, either way, I think that Kim will try to play it safe and vote a girl out, just to see if Troy has an IN or not. I think it will boil down to either:

ETA: Another reason why I think that Alicia may go is located here, as posted in #63 by wezzie....Christina is seen wearing Alicia's dress...

I cannot help but to wonder about this. These vidcaps are supposedly all taken from this episode, so why would Christina be wearing her dress. I cannot see Alicia giving Christina her dress to wear, unless she is voted out and is not there....is this a mishap with the vidcaps? What is up with this? ETA: Well with the release of the RC auction shots at the CBS site, we do see that Christina is indeed wearing Alicia's dress. They are sharing....what the heck? BFF's now? HUH? I don't know. This is a very puzzling week. I just think that Troy will pull off a big move here and therefore I suspect that the boot will indeed be a girl. Perhaps I'm wrong....if it's a girl, it's now one of Christina/Alicia/Sabrina, and if it's a guy, Leif probably is toast. I am still leaning toward a girl boot.

If Troy is going to make a big move, why not go after one of the big dogs...Kim, Chelsea, or Sabrina?

Christina or Alicia. I think that Leif, Tarzan, and especially Troy will live to see another day...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS jasonkola 04-17-12 1
 RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS Murphy3126 04-17-12 2
   RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS Flowerpower 04-17-12 3
       RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS SquidProQuo 04-17-12 4
           RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS Flowerpower 04-17-12 6
       RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS Murphy3126 04-17-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-12, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-12 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

Awesome job with the SOTS again FP. I always look forward to seeing how you put it all together.

I am hoping Alicia and Christina are smart enough to flip and the guys can somehow get organized and change the coarse of this game.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-12, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS"
We know Kim is safe at least another round, we think Troyzan is safe this week & that Grog (aka Tarzan), with minimal contact with Jay at Ponderosa, & Chelsea, with significant weight loss, go deep. We know Kim runs a bridal shop & Sabrina is an executive officer & board member of WEEN (Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network).

I believe Kim & Sabrina truly want an all woman F3, F4, F5 & F6.

Why vote out a possible flipper like Alicia or Christina when Leif last voted against the women? If Kim & Sabrina were smart, they would continue the Pagonging with Leif (since Grog around a while). Then again, they should have continued Pagonging, instead of voting out Jay. Starting with Grog at Chelsea’s request, or Christina who was next bootee of 2 tribes, only to be saved by extraordinary events. Christina would have been OK instead of Jay with the guys & eliminates a possible flipper. Kim’s “Might need to keep the guys around for another vote or two” followed by Jay’s blindside, her upcoming “vote out Troyzan before he votes me out” & “8 against one” seem foreboding. It is not 8 to 1, it is 3 or 4 against 5 solos, all of whom were on the Manono or Manono2 for 6 or more days. Kim can diffuse Troy’s secret 4 reveal easily with “how did that work out for Jay” as the 3rd post merge bootee that she turned on without any noticeable hesitation. However, the reveal should still leave some doubt & anger in Sabrina, Kat, Alicia & Christina.

Christina wearing Alicia’s dress? Maybe Alicia gone, or with photo of both together in the water at beach, maybe the animosity gone or put off until it matters. Alicia went after Christina at 1st TC, but that was to set up Christina as next bootee as outside her alliance of 5, & she was continued on the Colton bandwagon as it was eliminating a woman other than herm & bringing her closer to Colton's alliance as he preferred the women.

Kim identified Alicia & Christina not in “their alliance” of 4 at Mike’s boot. After Jay’s boot, that is only 3 – 4 days earlier, Island time. Alicia & Christina should have some awareness of being outside Kim’s 4.

I think Alicia wants to flip, to play someone & to play with the guys’ alliance, rather than the women. That makes 4 & only one more to flip the odds against Kim. Christina can move from 5th or 6th with women, to 4th or 5th with new misfit alliance. Christina said there will be a catfight when F6 is all women & “let the best ##### win” … I think she’ll know she can fare better in a ##### fight against Leif than against Kim or Sabrina. Even Chelsea is a tough competitor & I think a sore loser & could hold her own in a ##### fight with Christina.

Christina is in final 4 of IC? Looks like Kim on the side disgusted & out, leaving Troyzan, Grog & Christina going hard at an IC? All 3 must know they’re not safe. If Christina wins IC, that could give her the feeling of safety to flip, turning 5 solos into the dominant alliance. I’m starting to believe in a Sabrina boot. She’s around Kim a lot & Kat is a in the middle type, not a big target. Apparently, only Chelsea knows about Kim’s idol, no need for Kim to tell anyone else, especially if not in the secret 4 with Jay & Troyzan (who also did not know), but Kim the obvious choice & I’d worry about Kim being given the idol by her alliance, not knowing she already had it. Does anyone on Manono know Sabrina gave Colton the idol?

They edit the show & promos to make it entertaining, so we will watch. Plenty of drama with Troyzan. Hinting at the Rise of the Misfits would not encourage me to watch!

04-17-12, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS"
Hi Murphy, and welcome to Blows. So happy to see your opinion here. So many viable boot choices this week, and I have to tell you that I would be thrilled to see a Sabrina boot here!

I thought to myself, if it's not Lief or Tarzan, why couldn't it be someone big, and Sabrina or Chelsea would fit that bill....

Bottom line is though, that it very well could be Lief this week, or Tarzan. Could be Alicia or Christina as well, and even Sabrina!

I really feel like Kim's story arc is well underway. I don't think she's going to be the winner, and I think the drama of the season will be her downfall. This episode may be the start of the downfall of Kim. At least I hope we get some drama!

Thanks for your 2 cents! Keep it coming!

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-17-12, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-12 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

Thanks for doing another great SOTs, FloPo! I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into these. I haven't been able to keep up with the spoiling this season, so the SOTS have been a very welcome "one stop shop"/summary of what's going on.

Re Sabrina as a possible surprise boot: DanieuBleu over at Survivor Skills posted this interesting tidbit:

"Remember me talking in Episode 2, and Episode 7 about boots doing interviews not too long before they actually got the boot? Well, it's happened again, this time with Sabrina. Now, Nina Acosta did her telephone interview the day before the premiere, yet, was booted in Episode 2. She had a telling line in her interview about how she just did it for the adventure.

"Jonas did his interview the Friday before his boot the following Weds. So, his was within the week. His was actually on a TV Show, and he talked Survivor, wore the chef coat he wore on the show, and was promoting an event he was having that weekend.

"I have no clue if this is going to ring true for Sabrina, or not, but being two for two I thought it at least bears mentioning.

"It's just so crazy that they're during interviews like this while the season is airing, don't you think!? Anyway, here's the link to Sabrina's interview that she did on the 11th."

ETA link to interview with Sabrina: http://survivorskills.com/forum/index.php?topic=8151.new#new

04-17-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS"
Wow, Squid, thanks for posting....I'd say that is a little more weight to support a Sabrina boot this week. Maybe you and Murphy are onto something...

I would love to see the guys go after a power player. And, I suspect at some point some will go down. I do suspect that it will be a woman this episode....Troy is going to wreck some havoc this episode, I think....just wish I had more of a gut feeling as to which one...I would much rather see Sabrina go than one of the outliers...

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-12, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24, Ep 10, I'm No Dummy, SOTS"
Thanks, I’ve gone from thinking Troyzan’s antics were CBS deception & he was next, then maybe he’s safe & must be Alicia. With “8 to 1”, they no longer need Alicia to deliver vote instructions to Grog (aka Tarzan) & she’s a possible flipper with connection to Manono2, plus, Chelsea cited at early TC alliances would be different if not formed so quickly … probably Alicia off & Monica or Christina in. Next I thought should be Christina, the outsider & probably perceived as smart for memory challenges & she took charge & was good on a puzzle challenge. Next I settled on Leif as the logical choice if Kim & Sabrina want the women to rule. I leave out Grog & Chelsea due to the spoilerbits … otherwise I’d just shut up & go to the dartboard. I started thinking Sabrina due to Skills post about Sabrina interview, as mentioned by SquidProQuo below. (I meant to include that in my analysis). Definitely anyone can go.

No doubt about upcoming drama, Troyzan’s antics & his need for it is all over the promos.

I like Sabrina. Don’t know why I don’t much care for Kim, but I respect her game & will be OK if she wins. Liked Chelsea since she grabbed 2 chickens Ep. 1 …thought That woman knows what she’s doing out there. Been kinda disappointed with her since. Like Troyzan, but have trouble supporting any guy after they volunteered to go to TC instead of women.

Saw this recent post on sucks: “Remember a few months ago when a new poster appeared and said that he heard it was going to be Vanuatu-style women domination but then the men would turn it around to an all-male final 3? People laughed it off, but i'd love to find that post again and see who posted it...” I vaguely remember the post. May be nothing, may be confirmation of Kim’s downfall.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •