I just watched the webcast. I am not going to post details until kirkon posts his most excellent summary because he does such a fine job.
I am in Canada so I have to use a proxy server on Internet Explorer to watch the show on CBS. For anyone who wants to know how do it, here are some instructions:
1) Google search for Proxy Servers or go to http://www.publicproxyservers.com/index.html.
2) Find a proxy server from the dozens (hundreds?) provided that is based in the United States.
3) In Internet Explorer choose the Tools menu.
4) Choose Internet Options from the drop down menu.
5) Click the Connections tab.
6) Choose LAN settings
7) Make sure there is a check mark beside "Use a proxy server for your LAN. "
8) In the spaces provided, enter the proxy server address and port number. E.G. If the proxy server is 126.96.36.199 : 3128 then enter 188.8.131.52 under address and 3128 under port.
9) Close and then open Internet Explorer. Follow and proxy instructions on the screen, including human verficiation.
10) Try cbs.com and watch the show.
It may be necessary to try a few different proxies till you find one that works.
Don't forget to revert your settings after you watch PM so that you are not always going through a proxy for all your webs surfing.
Good episode with a little tension - for a change.