The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet S..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Part Three"
Jay is sitting on the deck. Iím feeling pretty good this morning, but everyone is sketchy. Everyone is paranoid. Two people out of four are getting black spots.

Jay Confessional: I believe when people are getting close to other people, I need to separate them. Isolation is the key to this game. When people donít have anyone to talk to, *puts his hand over his chest*, Iím there. Iím their friend, Iím their ear. I will be their confidant. Isolation is key to this game.

Jay is talking to Christa by the galley. You got Ben talking about trying to get rid of you before the end. ďThe get rid of you thing...Benís, Benís brainchild. You know?Ē Christa is rubbing her forehead. It was all Ben. Sucks donít it?

Christa keeps rubbing her forehead and asks, how do I know I can trust you Jay?

I donít know how I can prove it to you, but no one has given more of themselves to you than me this entire game. Iíve been with you from the start. To not trust me would be the biggest mistake you could make.

Christa asks if all three can talk about this, I need to clear this up.

Captains Quarters: Jay, Ben, and Christa.

Hereís my problem. Christa point to each, you and you are the two I care about most on the ship.
Who talked to who about getting rid of me? I want to know the fricking truth.

A Jay state how he plays both sides of the fence with people is just the game. There will be discussions around a strong player like you. You got to find out where people stand and what they think.

Ben says, in strategy, there has been talk of you (Christa) going.

Christa starts crying, thatís funny, because Iíve never said one thing about either of you going, ever. This is not a joke to me.

Ben states itís not a joke because your name comes up as an option.

Christa cries, Thatís not an option, thatís never been an option to me. I never would have said it.

Christa demands that Ben tell her, if he told Jay to get rid of her. Yes or No?

Ben answers no.

Jay is that true.

Iím trying to get everything completely honest here, who brought it up? Jay asks Ben.

Ben points to Jay and says you Bro.

Jay screams, Dude,

Ben: You gonna turn this around on me JBird?

Jay shouts, Dude, I canít believe youíre doing this to me. Ben holds his hands over his eyes. I canít believe it man. Donít you believe Iíve been looking out for you.

Ben states, by telling Louie Iím gunning for him, and telling her I out for her. Thatís not looking out for me. It seems like youíre trying to get rid of me. That ainít backing me up Bro.

Jay told me that you did not want me here at the end, because Iím too strong. He told me that Ben.

Jay states, I told her that, Iím putting it on the table; Iím not going to lie.

Jay Confessional: *Jayís lying in bed* basically my whole plan has exploded into a big mess today. Iím considered one of the most untrustworthy people on the ship right now. So now Iím about this close, *hold two fingers close together *, to being cast adrift. Iím gonna have to dance real hard.

Back to the Captains quarters:

Ben tells Jay that heís been looking out for him.
Jay tells Ben heís been talking behind him all day.
Ben tells all that he never turns on anybody till they turn on him.
Jay yells at Ben, when you brought up Christaís name, you put me in a position I didnít want to be in.

At this point Christa seems to have a very bad headache, as sheís rubbing her head.

Ben ask Christa, ďDo you think Mastermind Magee over here, *points at Jay*, is telling the truth about me. He just said he screwed me over.

Jay takes a drink out of the green bottle.

Christa is now blubbering, so if that wasnít true, if you cared about me, why would you do that to me.

Jay shakes his head one slow time.

Christa in her Captains voice states, ďI need to speak to every person individually.Ē

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master Episode 12 Internet S...   vince3     08-13-07       
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   Max Headroom     08-14-07     1  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   emydi     08-14-07     2  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   KObrien_fan     08-14-07     3  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   CTgirl     08-14-07     11  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   kircon     08-14-07     4  
   Last Time on Pirate Master...   kircon     08-14-07     5  
   Before the Opening Credits   kircon     08-14-07     6  
     Part One   kircon     08-14-07     7  
         RE: Part One   Georgianna     08-14-07     8  
   Part Two   kircon     08-14-07     9  
     RE: Part Two   Georgianna     08-14-07     10  
     RE: Part Two   AyaK     08-14-07     12  
         RE: Part Two   emydi     08-15-07     24  
     RE: Part Two   kircon     08-14-07     13  
   Part Two.2   kircon     08-14-07     14  
   Part Two.3   kircon     08-14-07     15  
     RE: Part Two.3   Georgianna     08-14-07     16  
   Part Three   kircon     08-15-07     17  
     RE: Part Three   Puffy     08-15-07     18  
   Part Three.2   kircon     08-15-07     19  
     RE: Part Three.2   cycles2k     08-15-07     20  
   Part Four: The Black Spots   kircon     08-15-07     21  
   Pirates Court   kircon     08-15-07     22  
     RE: Pirates Court   Max Headroom     08-15-07     23  
     RE: Pirates Court   jbug     08-15-07     25  
     RE: Pirates Court   michel     08-15-07     26  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   Loree     08-15-07     27  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   CTgirl     08-16-07     28  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   Sunny_Bunny     08-16-07     29  
             RE: Pirate Master Episode 12 Intern...   whoami     08-16-07     30  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •