The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-03-12, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Greetings!

Word around Detroit is that Michael Skupin returns next season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... Flowerpower 04-03-12 1
   RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... tribephyl 04-03-12 2
       RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... Flowerpower 04-04-12 4
   RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... dabo 04-04-12 3
 RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... Outfrontgirl 04-04-12 5
   RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... tullfan 04-04-12 6
       RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... Outfrontgirl 04-04-12 7
           RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... jasonkola 04-04-12 8
           RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Specul... tullfan 04-04-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-12, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Wooo HOOOO, always thought he deserved another shot! Alpha male that he is

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-12, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
agreed.
Deserving of another shot, for sure.
This time though, I doubt he'll be leaving with the same edit.
Which could be good OR bad.

I wonder who would be the good counterpoint returnee?

Jake Billingsly?
Gina Crews?
GawdForbid...Terry Dietz?

And does this mean 2 returnees for S25 and full "fall-stars" for S26?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-12, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
I wonder who would be the good counterpoint returnee?

How about Andrew from Pearl Islands? I always thought he would do well with another chance.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-12, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Well, I suppose it is nice they are giving Skupin a chance to finish what he started, though I'm not really a fan.

I should thank him, though, for getting me sucked into the spoiling community, he's really what brought me here. CBS/SEG/EPMB telegraphed the week before that something horrible would happen in that episode, and out of concern whether I should let my children watch that show I dove into spoilers to find out what was up. As it turned out, we watched, I had the remote in my hand ready to switch channels if it got too gross, CBS even put up an advisory "may be disturbing to some viewers" for that segment!

Boy oh boy, I nearly flipped channels at one point, but the whole thing was well edited for the drama not the gross out. And here I am. Thank you, Michael.

To be honest, well before that episode I'd lost interest in the guy, thought he was a maniac who had gone too far into the macho gone native world, didn't really get the game itself, was strategically ignorant. But hey, whatever, that was 11 years ago, we could see a whole different aged well Michael Skupin this time.

And really it has to be said, of all the medical evacuations we've seen over the years, his was the most horrible. Russell Swan's a close second. I begrudge these guys nothing and am simply glad they are still around.

If he goes looney gone native again, well so much for that.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-12, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
On Survivor Skills, someone noted that missyae has been tweeting
Skupin, Jonathan Penner, Russell Swan are returnees and there are three tribes.

Danieau did not contradict or affirm. Skills had been saying possibly female returnees this time.

The three have an obvious connection, so would make sense ...

tullfan 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-04-12, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tullfan Click to send private message to tullfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
>On Survivor Skills, someone noted that
>missyae has been tweeting
>Skupin, Jonathan Penner, Russell Swan are
>returnees and there are three
>tribes.
>
>Danieau did not contradict or affirm.
> Skills had been saying
>possibly female returnees this time.
>
>
>The three have an obvious connection,
>so would make sense ...
>

I posted that at Skills. missyae tweeted those 3 names. The three tribes was my deduction; missyae did not tweet that.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-12, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Sorry for that, tullfan.
That was my 2 a.m. reading comprehension in play there.

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-12, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
For some time I thought 3 tribes would be an interesting twist. I hope this is the case.

tullfan 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-04-12, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tullfan Click to send private message to tullfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S25 - Early Cast Rumors/Speculation"
Johnny Fairplay posted on twitter that he was pissed off that Andrew Savage was cast on S25. I don't know what Fairplay knows but this puts into some doubt what Jim Early posted on twitter. Before Early's tweet, I was under the impressiion that Mike Skupin and Andrew Savage were the S25 returnees. We'll find out soon enough.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •