The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-12, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 08:06 PM (EST)

Welcome to Survivor Blows and the SOTS, State of the Spoiling for Survivor: One World. Before we embark on this weeks installment, let me be the first to remind you to be nice and play fair, and make sure to peruse the guidelines, located here. They have served us well through the years.

The last episode had the nuSalani's sticking together and voting out the most threatening of all the nuManono, Jonas. He was likeable as a cook, he had strong ties to Troyzan, and he was smart. Even though he called out big Mike as the potential challenge whore, it was to no avail. Jonas walked the walk, leaving the girls a leg up.

Just Annihilate Them

This week I am going to run through the events in a chronological fashion. For the clues go, here, to the Title thread brought to us by Jasonkola. For the vidcaps by Volcanic Glass, go here. To catch up on the last episode, go here, to the East Coast Spoiler thread, brought to us by Kingfish. Dabo keeps a great tally on the confessionals and there is some good observations in there, here. Finally, if you want to examine the promos and the voice over messages, there is a nice compilation of them in the Promo Clues Thread.

Before we get started, let's just list all of our clues:

Misdirection Clues

1. Jiffy tweet: next week it picks up even more. The women are now in charge. The men MUST stop them! Well, last week was a surprising boot to most on the show and in the audience. Jiffy is telling us that next week it picks up even more. It is do or die for the guys.

2. A shocking blindside eradicates any sense of security in the Tikiano tribe.
For a blindside to be shocking, it must take out someone that is in a MAJORITY. But, this is a conundrum for us because currently there are 2 majorities. But, the majority that is first and foremost is this one...

We see the nuManono's on the left and the nuSalani's on the right. Last week, the vote was with the majority. This week it will go against the majority....most likely, someone on nuSalani will go.

The other majority that thinks they are in charge is the old Salani's. The women have the numbers as well, so which majority will get their way? This episode seems that it's all about the women vs. the men. So, a shocking blindside would indeed mean a woman goes this week, and if that happens, the major players that get played will be Kim and Chelsea.

3. The game gets personal when one tribe member is confronted about her physical appearance

The most likely tribe member to confront someone about her appearance, imo, is Alicia. She has been shown to be catty and immature especially toward Christina. If Alicia pushes Christina too far, she could easily say to any of the guys, if you guys want to vote out Alicia, I will vote with you. And, GOOD-BYE Alicia.

Tarzan could also stir up trouble. We see Kim/Chelsea laughing at the bending over Tarzan....he could get offended. But, the clue tells us that it's a girl that's offended....

The Story

At the start of the episode, we have the girls having the majority of numbers. They wake up in a jovial mood, laughing at Tarzan...

They chuckle over seeing him bending over in front of them...later in confessional in the morning, note Kim is dressed the same as she is in the first vidcap in bathing suit and with buff around her neck, hair most likely still in the braid, but now behind her back...we hear her in confessional perhaps noting that now she has options because the girls now have numbers over the men, and...

"I feel like it's time for the girls to take over this game." I think this is a early AM confessional before the RC. It's a confessional regarding how good she feels after Jonas went home the night before.

Then most likely we have the RC which is the water slide into sand challenge with 2 teams...green team and the yellow team.

We see that Alicia has a green tie on her wrist, as she goes down the green slide. We see that Kim, Christina, and Sabrina are all on the yellow team. Thanks to VG, who noted that this scene...

most likely are the losers of the RC....it's logical and it fits. So, the winners of the RC are Kim, Sabrina, Christina, Leif, Michael, and more than likely Tarzan sat out and got to go with the winners. This leaves as noted in the vidcap above, the losers of the RC, Chelsea, Jay, Troy, Kat, Alicia all back at camp. While they are having lunch, Chelsea asks...

...and Kat responds...

Clearly, they are indeed talking about taking out Michael. Then, much later, the reward winners return and when Kat has a chance she steals Sabrina and Kim away to tell them what they have decided upon, to target Mike...note Sabrina approaching with a beer bottle....

and we hear Kim note... "So, we have to decide if we're going to, like, make our move. Because this is never going to be the same. "

Then later, after the plan has unfolded, the next day, we get another confessional from Kim...note different site, and different hair...

"We can start sending these guys home."

Then perhaps we have the IC, and perhaps Michael, who was the target of the girls, does NOT win the IC...If Michael is not immune, I feel pretty confident that the girls will target him. Most likely Chelsea and Kim will agree to vote out a "safe girl", either Christina or Alicia, from nuManono with Troy and Jay, their core four alliance. But, Kim/Chelsea will play the guys when they vote with the girls to take out Michael. If Michael doesn't win the IN, I think he'll be toast.

If Michael wins the IC, which could indeed happen, then their plan is foiled. So, if the girls want to target another guy, and they want to go for the "biggest threat", then they would indeed want to go after Troy or Jay. At this point, we have to think what would Kim and Chelsea do? I really don't know. I think it would indeed give them pause. We hear Kim in a confessional right before TC..."I'm not exactly sure how this is about to go down." Because we hear her say this, I am led to believe that Michael will be off the table, and their plan is now complicated.

I will also say that a major player getting played doesn't have to mean that the major player is the boot. It means that one of the major players may be "out of the loop"....thinking it will go one way, and it goes another. This is what I believe will happen.

If Sabrina, Kat, Alicia, Christina decide to target one of Jay or Troy, if Michael wins IN, then Chelsea and Kim will either have to vote with them, OR, vote for someone else and not tell them. Then there will be either 6 votes for either Jay/Troy OR 4 votes say for Jay/Troy, 2 votes for someone else.

Now, what will Chelsea and Kim tell Jay/Troyzan....Jay tells us that at least he and Troy are thinking...

"There's just too many girls that could start knocking out all these guys."

Then he goes on to tell us that he is aware that HE could be the target...

"They very well might come after me."

This tells us that the guys are well aware of the girls plan....they know that the girls want to get out the threats for IC wins. We then hear Jay say,

"I think it's just a safe vote to knock out a girl."

Most likely Jay is echoing what the core 4 have decided....let's just knock out either one of Alicia or Christina. A girl from nuManono. It would be "the safe vote to knock out a girl". Also, I want to point out that Jay, with 3 different confessionals in the promos, is really just in ONE spot with all three. All of his confessionals were taken at the SAME time. So, this leads me to believe that Jay is summing up all of the events prior to TC. Which makes me think that he could be the target. Clearly, while Kim is feeling confident about taking out a guy and getting rid of the guys, it's apparent that the guys are onto them and could have a plan "b" themselves...

Here is where I suspect things change.

So old Salani plans to vote Jay/Troy. Kim/Chelsea can either vote with them - -Troy/Jay go. OR, Kim/Chelsea do not vote with them and someone, most likely a girl, would go.

Most likely, the core 4 decide to vote out a girl from nuManono - Alicia/Christina. (safe vote) Now I think that Troy will organize all of the guys to vote out one woman. Here's what could happen. All women minus Chelsea/Kim vote for Jay (4 votes), Chelsea/Kim vote for Christina (2), all men vote for Kat (5). Kat would go home, Chelsea and Kim are major players who are played by the guys. Kat is blindsided as she was a nuSalani and a GIRL. We heard Kim say right before TC..."I'm not exactly sure how this is about to go down." Also, remember that Troy has said....It ain't Survivor unless you are lying...he could be the one most likely to play the girls???

Or, Old Salani 4 all vote for Jay, Chelsea/Kim stick with Troy/Jay and take out Alicia or Christina, blindsiding the women, but a major player wouldn't get played then, so I am ruling out this scenario.

So, Scenario number 3: Old Salani wants to target Jay...Kim and Chelsea both vote with old Salani, 6 votes to Jay/Troy. They are blindsided, and played by the girls.

Scenario number 4: Old Salani votes united to take out Troy. Troy plays his HII, and a Salani girl is voted out. But, in order for this scenario to happen, the guys have to find out definitively that Troy is the target....would Troy share his idol with Jay? I don't think he would. Best case scenario for the girls, they target Jay, but make Troy feel like he's also targeted, Troy plays his HII, but the girls targeted Jay, Jay is toast, and Troy was seriously played.

I do believe that the core four alliance will most likely try to "play" each other, this episode. The cards may very well be on the table this episode. Knowing Troyzan, I think he is likely to either crash and burn this ep, OR, more likely, he is the one that will be lying, and somehow play the girls...

We hear a confessional from Kim, before they go to TC...

"I'm not exactly sure how this is about to go down."

So, there is doubt...

Scenarios:
1. Mike loses IC - Kim/Chelsea vote with old Salani, play Troy/Jay--Mike TOAST
2. Mike wins IC - Kim/Chelsea stick with old Salani and vote with them...
a. Old Salani votes Jay, Kim/Chelsea vote Jay--Jay TOAST
b. Old Salani votes Troy, Kim/Chelsea vote Troy--Troy TOAST
c. Old Salani votes Troy, Kim/Chelsea vote Troy--Troy plays idol--Kat?Chelsea?Alicia?
d. Old Salani votes Troy/Jay, Kim/Chelsea vote Christina, old Manono vote Kat-Kat TOAST
e. Old Salani votes Troy/Jay, Kim/Chelsea vote Christina, old Manono vote Christina-Christina out. This is not really a blindside, or is it any of the major players getting played, so I DISCOUNT this one.
f. Old Salani votes Troy/Jay, Kim/Chelsea vote Christina, Old Manono votes Kat/Alicia - girls get played, KAT/Alicia TOAST

At this point in the game you can go eenie meenie miney moe....catch a player by the toe...good luck!

Go ahead and vote in the vote thread located...here. Maybe later I will come back and make a prediction...With Jiffy's tweet about the guys MUST stop them! Leads me to believe that they will. Otherwise this would be a boring series and we know that it is far from it. So, I am leaning toward a woman going home, fwiw. I think it will be one of Christina, Alicia, Chelsea..or maybe even KIM! fwiw. If it's a guy, I think it will be Michael...

HAVE FUN!

I am now thinking that when she and Kat/Sabrina get together to confirm their boot choice, it's after the IC....NOT the RC....I still agree that VG has labeled the winners of the RC that are not in camp, I just think the picture of Kim in the black sweater going off with Kat/Sabrina is now after the IC...then this picture is right before TC....she is still in her bathing suit and hair is still the same as it was in the IC and post IC conference with Kat/Sabrina....she's just taken off her sweater...

What we know for sure if they are conspiring after the IC and before the TC: Kim and girls are going to vote out someone that was in their nuSalani alliance that is male....Michael, Troy, Jay....but, we know that the guys are onto them, as per Jay.... so they could have a counter attack...fwiw....who will win out?

RC Winners: Kim, Michael, Leif, Sabrina, Christina

IC: ETA: See the IC in the press images, here. The IC is NOT the slip and slide, ring toss, it is this challenge...

IC winner: One of the BUFF boys
Boot: One of the BUFF boys, the boys will be played

If it's the GIRLS that get played the boot will be...**Please note that I have removed Kim from the possible boots, as with the press images, we now have definitive proof that she will live to see another day....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... Flowerpower 04-03-12 1
   Correction dabo 04-03-12 2
       RE: Correction Flowerpower 04-03-12 3
           Misdirection dabo 04-03-12 4
               RE: Misdirection Flowerpower 04-03-12 5
               toot toot toot! dabo 04-05-12 21
   RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... suzzee 04-03-12 6
 RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... jasonkola 04-03-12 7
   RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... Blind Freddy 04-03-12 8
 RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... michel 04-03-12 9
   RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... Flowerpower 04-03-12 10
       RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... tribephyl 04-03-12 11
           RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... Flowerpower 04-03-12 12
           RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... dabo 04-03-12 13
           RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... michel 04-03-12 15
       RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... michel 04-03-12 14
           RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... Flowerpower 04-03-12 16
 RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... dabo 04-04-12 17
 RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... parathor 04-04-12 18
   RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... Flowerpower 04-04-12 19
       RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... parathor 04-04-12 20
 RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate The... Outfrontgirl 04-05-12 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-03-12, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

Thanks Dabo for posting the link to the RC...
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-one-world/video

They go to a spa! Kim/Sabrina/Christina/Michael/Leif and maybe Tarzan

OK, now I have it figured out....here is Kim after the spa RC win..."We can start sending these guys home"...

Here she is in the IC...

Here she is after returning from IC, before TC...

And, here is her last confessional before TC...

Kim is the STAR of this episode with so many more confessionals....makes me think she could be a hidden boot...food for more thought...

ETA: Well, with the press images we know that Kim is NOT a boot candidate, but, clearly her confessionals are going to spike this episode!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-12, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Correction"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

jasonkola posted that link.

The RC is 7UP, 7Up the Uncola is sponsor this week, part of the reward is a cooler of 7Up to take back to camp.

Great SOTS for a tough week, thanks!

04-03-12, 02:23 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Correction"
Thank you dabo for pointing out it was Jason! Sorry Jasonkola!

Hey DABO: What is your take on the confessional spike that Kim is getting in episode 8? We see no confessionals from Michael. We do see some from Jay...but SO many from Kim....she is either the boot this week, or her story is coming into play...would love to hear your thoughts...

04-03-12, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

They could be setting up Kim for a boot story this week, but she has been so much in the fore in promos this week that I think really it is misdirection.

Kim has been consistant in confessionals this season, a minor drop from 2 to 1 for last week is not alarming. I would have expected a 0 or a big bump from her if she were going this week.

Chelsea and Michael both came back into the counts after two weeks of 0, part of that was Chelsea taking up some attention so they didn't have to focus as much on Kim.

At the start of the season I marked with * the five players who got voice-over confessionals on the ride in. I thought at the time all of them would make the merge and maybe go deep in the game. Well, over the last two weeks we lost two of those players, Colton and Jonas. If this trend continues none of the remaining three will make it to Final TC. So this week the * hotseat belongs to: Alicia, Jay or Michael.

ETA: Alicia and Michael have erratic confessional patterns, Jay's is consistant.

04-03-12, 02:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Misdirection"
Good thoughts, dabo. Another thing that I did was to go back and look at the verbiage in the preview promo and the promos in the transcripts. What I found were that EVERY boot in their boot episode was heard from in the promos of the week....every one. Some were not heard or seen in the preview promo, but were in the promo, or vice versa. This week, Michael says NOTHING in the promos at all....so, if he is to go, it will be a HIDDEN boot. I am tending to think that Michael will not go this episode.

Girls heard from in the promos, whether it is in the conversation of the tribe, OR a confessional...Chelsea, Kat, Alicia, and Kim

Guys heard from: Jay and Troy

Interesting, indeed. If this theory holds, then Michael WILL NOT be the boot.

04-05-12, 00:19 AM (EST)
21. "toot toot toot!"
I don't often toot my own horn but for this one, oh yeah, toot!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-12, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Very well constructed SOTS FP, you're amazing at this.

A Tribe masterpiece

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-12, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Great SOTS FP. you mirrored my thoughts exactly. I especially like the end where you posted the comparison of Kim in the slip and slide and in this weeks promo. I indeed think this weeks IC could be the Slip and slide. This for me brought Kim back into the picture as a boot prospect.

This week I changed my mind about the boot several times between Micheal, Troy and Jay. But I kept coming back to the tease "A shocking blindside eradicates any sense of security in the Tikiano tribe." In order for this to be true a girl must go home. Most likely one of the three you listed.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-12, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Thanks FloPo for another nice summary of the clues for this episode. In particular for laying out the scenerio possibilities so succinctly.

It would actually make a nice dart board pattern <light bulb>....lol

But anyway thanks for the extended effort both this week and past ones as well for these valuable SOTS. And the 'storyboard' layout is especially helpful in specing out potential outcomes of the episode. Thanks!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-12, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Great SOTS, Tribe!

I just have one question? Who talked about a Core 4 alliance? I don't remember anyone mentioning it. From what we heard, Kim made that alliance with Jay and Troyzan only so that she and Chelsea could "get their hooks in as many people as possible."

From the previews, Kim is rather cautious about her course of action, not the one pushing the boot. Therefore, I don't think she and Chelsea would go against the women. Despite the hype, the 6 women will vote together and get Mike unless he has immunity. Jay would then be the boot. So little has been made of Michael that I don't see him saving himself.

04-03-12, 08:02 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Hi Michel, I was the one that named them the core 4 alliance. Jay approached Kim about the alliance and she included Chelsea with her, at the time, even though Chelsea was not there at the time. Chelsea is definitively part of that 4 group. Troy was right there too. Jay specifically said that the guy in the water, Michael was not part of it. But he asked Kim if Chelsea was good, and she said YES....Chelsea is a part of that four, at least that was my interpretation of the formulation of the "core 4" alliance.

You may have interpreted it differently, I don't know, you don't consider Chelsea as part of that group?

ETA: I agree that Kim is not pushing the boot. She has let them come to the decision but telling them that if they do this, the lines will be drawn...cautionary, but yes, I agree, she will go along with them, no doubt. And, I do think that conversation is pre-TC....so they are solid with their plan.

I agree it will be Michael, if he doesn't win immunity. Immunity...

From the looks of it, and it is indeed early in the challenge, Jay, Troy, Michael and Kim look to be doing the best at it....fwiw.

Regarding Michael...I agree, I think his only story may have been at the beginning of the season when he stole the girls stuff, and now post merge, his story is as a physical threat to win all of the challenges....interesting that he has no voice in the promos at all though.

looks like it will be untie and maneuver the ropes the entire length of the ladder....

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Well would you look at that?!
I don't even have to write 'em to get the rave reviews for them. WooHoo!

04-03-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Trust me, Tribe....we can all see that it's back to the freakin basics around the ole SOTS!

04-03-12, 08:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Seems to be going around this week, let's get ready for Alicia to try and replace Tarzan as goat of the season.

04-03-12, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Don't be so happy because I won't write anything the next time you write the SOTS!

04-03-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

I'm terribly sorry FP. I don't know why I thought Tribe had writen this SOTS.

The thing about naming the alliance the "Core 4" is that it indicates they would like to go to F4 together when we haven't heard anything like that. It isn't Chelsea that I don't consider part of the alliance, it's the idea that the two women want to have the guys in their core alliance.

ETA: Where did you get that challenge picture? I only see 10 contestants...

04-03-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-12 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

LOL, michel! It's all good!

Well, I referred to it as the Core 4 because they were the core 4 alliance within nuSalani....and, they gathered together to get themselves further in the game. Clearly, the alliance favored the men, as if they had stayed as separate tribes longer, Jay and Troyzan would have outlasted at least Michael. It gave them all more options. And, if they can keep themselves in the game, it will get them further. But, I do believe, as we hear Kim note, that they will want to rid themselves of the big challenge threats and carry some lesser threats to the end....perhaps Tarzan, and as is suggested up above, Alicia perhaps.

Yet, we hear Troyzan in the promo, he would like to stay with these people to the end...but, I agree, the girls won't want to stay with them.

ETA: The press images are located in the vidcap thread! I think there may be more rows to the left of the frame...fwiw. Yes, the one on the far left is yellow in color...

04-04-12, 02:38 AM (EST)
17. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
3. The game gets personal when one tribe member is confronted about her physical appearance

The most likely tribe member to confront someone about her appearance, imo, is Alicia.

This I have to disagree with. I would agree that Alicia is unpredictable, but why another woman would care one iota about Alicia's opinion about a superficiality is beyond me.

I would think it more likely Alicia herself who takes some comment out of context and twists it into a personal affront. Or Kat, the other Airhead. Though we have been shown in the past Alicia is entirely capable of twisting any comment way out of context.

Kat is playing the more Gracie Allen non sequitor persona of "I don't get it."

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-12, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Fantastic SOTS post! As usual, but still, so awesome!!

I agree with Michel, Kim is too smart to go against "the majority" vote, so if a woman is voted out, it'll be due to something tricky, like the HII. I don't see Kim and Chelsea voting against who Sabrina/Kat vote for... and based on the hype, it can't be Michael who gets voted out, because that's mildly obvious to anyone - you vote out the strongest guy.

I think the candidates come down to Alicia and Troyzan (maybe Jay, but we'll see). Alicia had the significant spike/drop (the best indicator, imo - thanks again, Dabo). Troyzan, as part of the nuSalani alliance, as finding the HII, as not being given enough credit for finding the idol or winning immunity (my opinion on both - but really, it didn't feel like he received enough credit for either one)... seems like he's next to go.

No one else knows he has the idol (yet?). So either he tells someone - presumably his nuSalani alliance (orchestrating their idea to boot him), or he doesn't tell anyone and then plays the idol when he fears it's him... (but this is unlikely, if he still assumes he's in league with Jay/Chelsea/Kim)... or he doesn't tell anyone and doesn't play the idol, and gets the boot (someone in a powerful alliance has to go).

I'm torn between Troy and Alicia... it'd be more interesting if Alicia was booted, but that requires the men to stay functional (as mentioned, they are incapable of that). Plus, Jeff is prone to hyperbole, so whatever crazy thing happens, it probably isn't crazy.

I guess I'll go with Alicia. Saying that the girls are primed to take over the game is the red herring/irony.

(why does Sabrina have a bottle of beer if she's talking right before the IC? that has to be at or right-after the RC, right?)

04-04-12, 10:06 AM (EST)
19. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Hi Parathor. That bottle of beer really is a bottle of 7up that the group won to take back to their tribe. So, it could be that she has it right before the TC.

There is a picture of Troy with an arm band on his upper arm, and his buff on his head, as he talks to Kim after the IC, which matches the confessional shots of him exactly when he notes, "I want to stay with these people to the end". So, I think that Troy could possibly have won the IC, and that he gets the confessional to tell us about it. He is seen in the one press image of the IC leading, with one bag of the puzzle pieces, already. So, if Troy possibly wins the IC, and in confessional he tells us he's going along with the core four, and wants to the end, then he'll vote with them. And, Jay tells us that "it's just a safe vote for a girl", so they were told most likely to vote for either Alicia or Christina, one of the nuManono girls.

But, in the end, the girls stick together and vote out the vulnerable Michael. Troy is seen post IC trusting Kim/Chelsea, so he won't be orchestrating anything with the guys. That's why I think the girls will get their way, and play at least, Jay.

Troy may be told by them what they are really doing, and Troy is ok with it, because he knows that Michael is too tough to beat later on...but I don't know, perhaps he'll not be told the truth either. If I were the girls, I wouldn't tell him...fwiw.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-12, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
Sounds good - you've persuaded me. Michael it is

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-12, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S24, Ep 8, "Just Annihilate Them", SOTS"
I was on the run the last few days, fell out of the spoiling loop, and didn't get a chance to read your SOTS until shortly before showtime, FloPo! Sorry!

This week was making me crazy, but after reading your SOTS it all took shape in a way it had not before. I was definitely on board with the Michael boot.

A really useful SOTS for me does exactly what you did here. Even though you very painstakingly outlined the different scenarios, you made it all logical.

Super job!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •