The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-12, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"

All discussion regarding the airing of the Episode 7 will stay here until all time zones have aired. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... dabo 03-28-12 1
 Survivor....ready or not Flowerpower 03-28-12 2
 RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... PepeLePew13 03-28-12 3
 RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... PepeLePew13 03-28-12 4
 Reward challenge PepeLePew13 03-28-12 5
   RE: Reward challenge PepeLePew13 03-28-12 6
 post intro.... Flowerpower 03-28-12 7
 Pizza and Beer party Flowerpower 03-28-12 8
   RE: Pizza and Beer party CTgirl 03-28-12 28
 The HII PepeLePew13 03-28-12 9
   Jeff comment at TC: PepeLePew13 03-28-12 10
       IC Winner... PepeLePew13 03-28-12 11
 Pre IC Flowerpower 03-28-12 12
   RE: Pre IC PepeLePew13 03-28-12 13
   RE: Pre IC CTgirl 03-28-12 29
       RE: Pre IC michel 03-28-12 32
           RE: Pre IC PepeLePew13 03-28-12 33
               RE: Pre IC byoffer 03-29-12 55
                   RE: Pre IC michel 03-29-12 65
 RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Arnold_Lorax 03-28-12 14
   RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... PepeLePew13 03-28-12 15
       RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Arnold_Lorax 03-28-12 18
           RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... dabo 03-28-12 37
               RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Arnold_Lorax 03-28-12 42
 RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Arnold_Lorax 03-28-12 16
 Wow Flowerpower 03-28-12 17
   RE: Wow Arnold_Lorax 03-28-12 19
   RE: Wow PepeLePew13 03-28-12 20
       RE: Wow Arnold_Lorax 03-28-12 22
           RE: Wow PepeLePew13 03-28-12 24
           RE: Wow Outfrontgirl 03-29-12 50
       RE: Wow dabo 03-28-12 35
           RE: Wow michel 03-28-12 38
               RE: Wow dabo 03-28-12 41
                   RE: Wow Blind Freddy 03-28-12 43
                       RE: Wow michel 03-29-12 52
           RE: Wow Karchita 03-29-12 46
   RE: Wow PepeLePew13 03-28-12 21
   RE: Wow michel 03-28-12 25
       RE: Wow dabo 03-28-12 36
           RE: Wow michel 03-28-12 39
               RE: Wow CTgirl 03-28-12 40
                   RE: Wow michel 03-29-12 66
                       RE: Wow PepeLePew13 03-29-12 69
   Jay directed the boot Flowerpower 03-28-12 27
       RE: Jay directed the boot Flowerpower 03-28-12 34
           RE: Jay directed the boot Blind Freddy 03-28-12 44
               Agree dabo 03-29-12 45
               RE: Jay directed the boot jasonkola 03-29-12 47
                   Agreed Flowerpower 03-29-12 54
               I hope emydi 03-29-12 61
                   RE: I hope Blind Freddy 03-29-12 62
 Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower 03-28-12 23
   RE: Next time on Survivor: michel 03-28-12 26
       RE: Next time on Survivor: AyaK 03-29-12 48
           Agree dabo 03-29-12 49
       RE: Next time on Survivor: Blind Freddy 03-29-12 58
           RE: Next time on Survivor: dabo 03-29-12 59
               RE: Next time on Survivor: Blind Freddy 03-29-12 60
   RE: Next time on Survivor: Outfrontgirl 03-29-12 51
       RE: Next time on Survivor: michel 03-29-12 53
           RE: Next time on Survivor: Outfrontgirl 03-29-12 68
 RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... CTgirl 03-28-12 30
   RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... michel 03-28-12 31
   RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Lurker_since_2004 03-29-12 56
       RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... byoffer 03-29-12 57
       Welcome Lurker Flowerpower 03-29-12 70
 RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... OllieKat 03-29-12 63
   RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... dabo 03-29-12 64
   RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Georjanna 03-29-12 67
       RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Flowerpower 03-29-12 71
           RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Outfrontgirl 03-29-12 72
               RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... jasonkola 03-29-12 73
           RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... michel 03-29-12 74
               RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Flowerpower 03-30-12 75
                   RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... michel 03-30-12 76
                   RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler T... Arnold_Lorax 03-30-12 77

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh boy, we get to watch Colton get sick all over again courtesy of recap!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Survivor....ready or not"
This week was fun because there was no major sentiment on the boot choice! Should be fun to see who it is, but I think any of the choices this week were indeed viable candidates.

Previously on Survivor...

Switching tribes, Salani got the greek gods, and Colton got on the tribe with people who suck....they dominated every challenge, Manono losing was taking a toll, but business as usual for Colton....then sudden illness put a stop to his plans, but he still influenced the game by keeping the HII...his departure sent both tribes to TC and a merge....game has come full circle and they are even again, and they are living on one beach....

back at merged camp....they have food....cheese, fruit and champagne, Troy gets the confessional, this is what I wanted it's survivor so bring it on. Alici conf: at this point Christina thinks she is still in the game, it should have been christina not Colton, but Colt. screwed me over, maybe I will go back to my home girls and wipe the guys out, let the back stabbing begin....cut to themesong...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 08:06 PM (EST)

Something to keep an eye on, regarding a potential boot: Alicia's got the early feature focus.

03-28-12, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
New merged tribe name:

Tikiano.

03-28-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
5. "Reward challenge"
It's not the slip-and-slide one ... it's the crawl under log and get pieces to solve the turtle puzzle. And Leif is the one who went first (in response to a question peeps had about who might have gone first) - and he is *really* stuck in the sand under the log!

03-28-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Reward challenge"
The blue team almost make an miraculous comeback but the orange team (with Troyzan and Christina doing the puzzle) just narrowly edges out with the win. Pizza and beer on the line as a reward.

03-28-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "post intro...."
Just with that intro, I get a bad feeling for Alicia's chances....

Just saying!

Lots of birds flying, or bats?

We need to think of a new tribe name....Tikiano...Tiki is god, and ano is year....Jonas confessional telling us what they have for breakfast, carmelized coconut....the girls are excited to have him there as he's a chef....see Jay getting coffee, it's only for people that won it....Tarzan wanted the coffee and Jay told him no, he didn't win it....uh oh! Jay says we are supposed to be one big happy family and he wants the nusalani to vote out thenumanono.

Tarzan was hoping that it would be the guys solid against the girls, he's wrried....see Tarzan and Michael talking to get together....now MIchael has a confess....Tarzan wants the guys to stick togheter....tells Tarzan he will, but Mike says he's not getting with Tarzan, he drives me crazy!

RC: you are going to be divided, on my go, race throu obstacles and dig up a bag of puzzle peices, collect all 4 bags, then 2 remaining tribemates do the puzzle winner gets afternoon of pizza and beer plus a secret note(must be about the HII)

Leif, Kat, Michael, Kim, Jonas, Tarzan vs. Jay, Troyzan, Chelsea, Alicia, and Christina, Jay is under the obstacle first, Leif is stuck, like a turtle birthing out of the sand....they sent the smallest guy out and it's backfiring....Jay has puzzle peices and is back....Chelsea now on course after Jay, Chelsea has bads, then Kim is after Leif, then Alicia goes after Chelsea....Kim is stuck now is free, then Alicia starts to dig for 3rd bag and has it, then runs back....Kim has the second bag, then Sab is out on the course for orange team, and Kat goes for blue tribe and she flies through making up time....Sabrina not doing as well.....Kat finds it and makes up alot of time, now Michael the biggest is going....he is catching Sabrina......Michael is a beast, and Sab finds it and is running back....Mike has the last bag and catches up.....made up all of the time.....both working on puzzles....Christina and Troy working puzzle for orange, and Jonas and Tarzan are for the blue.....

Blue is doing better.....Troy and Christina...very close.....orange wins, just like Tribephyl told us they would! Troy says this is MY island....hands the note to Alicia that they will read after the finish eating....see Kat crying....

Boy, Mike was a real challenge whore....that's got to be obvious....to everyone!

03-28-12, 08:25 PM (EST)
8. "Pizza and Beer party"
Christina, Troyzan, Alicia, Chelsea, Jay, and Sabrina win the reward: Pizza and Beer party, plus when they are done eating, they get to open the secret note...clearly a clue to the HII...

see them at the party....Sabrina has been talking about pizza since day one....Sabrina narrates the review of the challenge....she lives in NY, and she's thrilled...pizza...priceless! Lots of burps from Jay...now Alicia reads the secret note....Immunity is only way to garentee safety in the game, only u 6 will know there is another idol hidden at camp...Chelsea says it makes her nervous greatest fear is that someone on the Manono tribe will find the idol, we can't have a Salani going home....

Leif now back at camp...Jonas and Mike talking ....Jonas says we need to get a plan....Tarzan talked to me, that the guys stick together....Jonas didn't have a chance to talk to Tarzan, the bright Tarzan has a secret meeting with Mike that I'm not even aware of, he's a loose canon and does whatever he wants....to Tarzan, he's the least reliable of the guys the plan, he'll go and tell the girls what we are doing, when did it change and why am I the last to know....they are done with each other....stop interrupting me I'm tired of you telling me what to do....Tarzan says he's dropping out of the tribe....he's dropping my allegience with you guys, and Mike comes up and says what are you fighting about, and Tarzan says I don't like you, Jonas, I will fall on the sword....and they both head off in different directions...Tarzan says he doesn't like him, can't look at his face anymore as he bends over, AGAIN, in his disgusting manties....ugh!

So, Tarzan and Jonas have a big fight because Tarzan went to the least reliable guy, Mike, and told him the plan without discussing it first with anyone else...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Pizza and Beer party"
Mike stirred it up again by telling Jonas to ask Tarzan about what he said. Mike could become a villain like Jeff said if he keeps it up!

03-28-12, 08:30 PM (EST)
9. "The HII"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 08:30 PM (EST)

Troyzan gets up at 4 am and goes searching for the HII while the rest of the tribe are in ZZZ-land. Naturally, the camera crew points the way directly at a hole in a nearby tree and Troyzan finds it!

Now, the Kim/Jay/Troyzan/Chelsea alliance can really control things for at least the next several episodes with two HIIs in that group.

03-28-12, 08:32 PM (EST)
10. "Jeff comment at TC:"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

"Okay everybody, grab your ball."

Then a few minutes later... "Grab your balls."

ETA: D'oh! That was supposed to read "IC" in the title...

03-28-12, 08:36 PM (EST)
11. "IC Winner..."
Troyzan!

Beat out Katniss for the win... Kat seemed to be more in control while Troyzan was wobbling, but suddenly she stepped off to lose.

03-28-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
12. "Pre IC"
so, a big fight between Tarzan and Jonas, and Tarzan is done with Jonas...fwiw.

Morning, Troy is up, noting everyone else is sleeping and I am up at 4, I am going to go and look for the HII....and he sticks his hand in a tree with a crab....now at another tree....and yes, he finds it in a tree, the early bird gets the idol and the power....hit the jackpot, it's like the gold medal...he puts it on and says, this is like a million dollars!

IC: Jeff asks what the new tribe name is...Tikiano....now it's individual immunity with a necklace....one a small perch, a log, and balance balls on a wooden disc....add more balls, last one standing wins...some one will go home, and zoom in on Mike....fwiw

Starts with 1 ball and disc....a big breeze comes up....Tarzan is shakey and he's out...Next round with 2 balls...Christina is out...Michael is out...Chelsea is out and behind her is Kim....down to 7 left...so that pic of Kim in the press images with 3 balls was a practice run?

Round 3, 3 balls, Alicia is out, down to 6...Jay is out, falls off the perch, now Troy is looking good...Jonas is out, down to 4, big breeze coming in, Sabrina falls off perch too....now Leif is out, Troy and Kat are left, Troy is struggling, feet wobbling, Kat falls off too, Troyzan wins first individual immunity...

He says this is crazy, you know how long I've waited to feel this thing, and Jeff Probst is touching me...this is crazy, When Jiffy says, after 20 days (see Tarzan) somebody will be voted off and see Leif and Jay....hmmmm?

03-28-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Pre IC"
Looks like it's just you and me tonight, FloPo. Keep up the good work with the summaries!

03-28-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Pre IC"
Nice product placement for Vibrams. Two close ups on Troyzan's feet!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Pre IC"
What was that? Weirdest footware I've ever seen.

03-28-12, 09:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Pre IC"
Oh, they're great...

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Pre IC"
It's the latest craze in running, these so-called "barefoot" runners. The movement is away from traditional running shoes with heavy soles that take the impact of a heal-strike, and instead runners are trained to run more on their toes.

I think it would take quite a while to adjust to that style, as the whole leg and foot would have to get re-strengthened in a different way to do this. That said, a friend of mine has adopted this new style and runs marathons this way.

03-29-12, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Pre IC"
I'd just be afraid to stub my toe...I've worn shoes for 50 years and it's worked fine for me!

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I told you guys all week that Alicia wasn't going anywhere this week, nor for a while...

03-28-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Do you want a medal or what?

03-28-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't think they give them out for that

03-28-12, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Digs through bitz box, sort sort sort, aha! Knew I had one of these somewhere, here ya go.

03-28-12, 11:15 PM (EST)
42. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Cool, thanks!

16. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
2 got it right

17. "Wow"
Wow, so far I think it will indeed be one of the guys....most likely Tarzan or Michael. We'll see...Boy, this is Tarzan's DREAM episode! The HII and IN all in the same day!

Post IC back at Camp Tikiano...

Day 20....good job Troy...Leif says we definitely have to talk later...Troy this is survivor the ultimate, I have a good group, I feel good with. Chelsea with Jay walking, wants to stick with nuSalani....Jay says Jonas or Leif is the one to pick off....Jonas first....they want strongest first...they want Jonas first, he is their strongest player right now, I hate it because he is the great cook....Alicia now talking to Kim....Kim is telling Alicia that we will be voting out Jonas...just in case we need a girls alliance....gives kim 2 great options...Troy is now asking Kim who to vote out, Troy says why, because he feeds us, and Troyzan goes and tells Jonas that they are planning on voting him out....Jonas says that makes no sense there is mike, who is the most d0minant of the guys for challenges....so he goes in survival mode,and he's apologizing to Tarzan, and now Tarzan accepts his apologize, it brought me to tears, I respect him now, and we are back together again, let's all vote for Kat....Troy says she doesn't do much, Jonas says he'd rather vote for Mike, but they want to vote out Kat....now Tarzan and the clothing boiling....yes, my undies...he explains that it is not poop....so why is their dirt concentrated in one area?...because that's where I sit on the ground....Now Chelsea is in confessional, nad she is boiling it, and Tarzan comes to put his pants in the boiling water, wants to get her stuff out first....then she gets her stuff out and says, Ineed to go puke, I'll be right back...Tarzan is saying everone is offended by my shorts....Chelsea says in confessional if it were up to me it would be Tarzan that goes home, she goes to JAy and asks can we keep Jonas and get Tarzan out instead....Jay says but you set a plan in place and it gets broken all hell can break lose and come back to bite you in the butt....so Jay argues to keep the plan as is and vote out Jonas...

TC: Sab: what is the biggest difference now that it's everyone for themselves, it can't be peaceful right now
Jonas: Is it inevitable....I had people tell me I was a threat, and he throws Mike under the bus, you want to vote me out instead of him. He announces that he is voting for Mike tonight

Tarzan says he disrespects that Jonas just threw Mike under the bus...Jonas says despite your plan we don't have the votes to vote out Kat....Kat says what did I do? You can tell me Kat....Jonas says he is just stating the facts, and Tarzan says we should vote Jonas out, he's always undermining me, I am going up there and voting Jonas out....I'm sick of it

Jonas says that he's just trying to play the game. Chelsea says more people have had arguments with Tarzan than Jonas.

Tarzan says he is not as likeable as Jonas, he's not as comfortable outside his environment...the hospital and OR, I have ideas and when they don't see it, it irritates me...everyone says that Jonas is likeable, vs the old guy that doesn't like the social part....Kim says that's the beauty of the merge, nice people like Jonas become a threat....Chelsea then speaks...

Tarzan: Are you concerned it could be you? He sense the allegiences have fallen apart, does't know how it's going to go...he's voting for Jonas tonight....can't vote for Troy. right before they showed Troy with his IN, it ended on a close up of Kim...Alicia is first voter...

Jonas votes for Mike

Tarzan votes for Jonas
Don't see who any of the girls vote for...

Vote tally:

Jonas
Mike
Michael
Jonas
Jonas
Jonas
Jonas
Jonas
JOnas!

WoooHoooo! I got it right! Shocking, but right!
He says, hey, good luck with that food situation. Jeff says you just voted out someone who was likeable, was a provider, and who was loyal....

03-28-12, 08:55 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Wow"
You and me were the ones to call the Jonas boot, good job

03-28-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Wow"
They're a bunch of dumb idiots - Jonas should never be the type of person who goes out first in the first post-merge TC when there's bigger fish to fry (such as Tarzan for alienating so many others, Alicia being untrustworthy, Christina for not fitting in with anyone, Michael for being a challenge hog, etc.).

03-28-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Wow"
Maybe so but it made logical sense to Kim who just gained a world of control with that vote and Chalsea too. They can teeter between their new formed tribe their new formed 4 or the original all girls. Catbird seat.

03-28-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Wow"
Right, I get that... Michael was the much more logical boot in that regard because he was on the outside of the main alliance AND a far bigger immunity threat than Jonas. You don't want a big immunity threat still in the game when the numbers start to get down and eventually get to the point of picking off those in your own alliance.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Wow"
I now officially hate Kim and will smile when she gets voted off.

03-28-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Wow"
They're a bunch of dumb idiots - .. well, it is Survivor.

Agree. Even the reason they gave for it, that he was the bigger threat, basically just means they are under-estimating Leif. Little guy puts everything he can into challenges, for a bit there I thought he'd pull out the first II win.

(Got to hand it to Troy, HII in his back pocket and he still worked it to win II.)

Targeting only the three Manono2 men really only made sense for Chelsea and Kim, though keeping numbers for the women was good for mainly Alicia and Christina who end up in a strong alliance by default. But you would think someone would have asked why none of the genuine challenge threats came up for consideration.

Mike? Troy? Jay? Alicia? Chelsea? Kat?

03-28-12, 10:57 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Wow"
Kat?!!! She has shown quite a turnaround to even appear on a list of challenge threats! But Alicia is pathetic so I'm guessing you meant Sabrina.

03-28-12, 11:11 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Wow"
You get paired with Alicia on a puzzle challenge with a plate of cheeseburgers for a prize I bet you would too consider her a threat.

Yeah, brainfart on that one. But they do the hang upside down like a bat challenge, watch out!

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-28-12, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Wow"
Re: "But you would think someone would have asked why none of the genuine challenge threats came up for consideration"

Yeah I didn't get that. You would have thought that Troy (and Jay if he was thinking) would want to get rid of a Female for the same reasons that Kim/Chelsea had....a double safety net. And Sabrina certainly qualifies as a chal threat to the Core4 at some point. Tho I think the Preview showed Troy(?)or some Male realizing the possibility of being picked off. Too little too late buddy...Kim/Chelsea are a step ahead of you. I wonder if they will try to broker a Female boot next to even things out gender wise again.

03-29-12, 07:30 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Wow"
But they merged at 12. They still have a "free round" before getting to F10 where the challenge threats were voted off. Making an immunity run from F11 to F3 is nearly impossible.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-29-12, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Wow"
Maybe it simply reflects the strength of the NuSalani group. And that Alicia is in good with her old all-girl alliance.

03-28-12, 08:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Wow"
FWIW, Leif was the other person who voted for Michael.

03-28-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Wow"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 09:14 PM (EST)

Now that was quite a turn around! Some people were seeing Jonas as the winner and now he's gone! I think it was the best choice because he was the most dangerous player on NuManono (make that the only dangerous player on NuManono) However, the previews make it look like NuSalani isn't sticking together, the women targeting Jay and Troyzan.

Great episode for Troyzan. Not so much for Kim or any of the women really.

ETA: Congrats to FP and Arnold for getting the boot right. I lvoe it when the vote thread is a vote thread and not a "I endorse the spoiler" thread! I may drop in there!

03-28-12, 10:05 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Wow"
You've always been welcome to join in. This season has been a lot of fun, mostly spec and analysis.

03-28-12, 11:03 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Wow"
I never questioned being welcomed or not but it's better not to go in to many threads if you don't want to be spoiled. Even this one is dangerous.

03-28-12, 11:11 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Wow"
Have no fear this year!

Being this unspoiled is fantastic.

03-29-12, 04:36 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Wow"
But, sooner or later, someone is going to spill the beans.

03-29-12, 07:54 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Wow"
We'll let you know when there are definite spoilers popping up.

03-28-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
27. "Jay directed the boot"
I just wanted to point out that Chelsea was the one to ask Jay who to pick off. I do think that she and Kim want to keep Tarzan and Jay to the end...but it should get good. Chelsea asked Jay who to pick and Jay suggested either Leif or Jonas...they ended up with Jonas because he was the strongest of the nuManono, and it's true.

If nuSalani is staying stong over nuManono, they can pick off nuManono, and out of all the nuManono, it was Jonas that was the strongest. I understand that rationale. The girls can be picked off whenever. It was better for Kim to go with the Jonas boot, because Jonas was tight with Tarzan and would have indeed been loyal to him.

What will be interesting is how the next boots will be picked. We hear Kat noting that someone is just too much of a threat....could she be talking about Michael?

The remaining nuManono's are: Alicia, Christina, Leif, and Tarzan

I wonder if the Troy and Jay will request booting a girl next? Should be interesting to see how Kim and Chelsea handle this with Sabrina and Kat...

03-28-12, 09:46 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Jay directed the boot"
Maybe the girls aren't too worried about Michael, they think that Jay or Troyzan could beat them...I know this is getting WAY too ahead, but why would the girls stick with two challenge hogs to the end? Would they count on them to go after each other in the end? I can see them not being too worried about Michael with both of them around, but then what?

03-28-12, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jay directed the boot"
If Troy is smart and he seems to be...he won't tell anyone....especially within the Core4, about his HII. If the Core4 hold control to the end that would slip him into the F3. And if he's there with Kim and Chelsea then there would be a majority of Male Jurors. And he already has the first one...Jonas. Troy's stock just went up this episode...bigtime.

03-29-12, 00:24 AM (EST)
45. "Agree"
One person can keep a secret, that's it.

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-12, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Jay directed the boot"
I agree BF I was thinking the same thing.

I thought after watching this show tonight I would know how the alliances would fall but I am still just as confused. I think CBS is misleading us. I think they are trying to make us think the girls are going to stick together and off the guys. My feelings are the Nusalani will stick together for now. They will possibly pick off some more guys on the Numorono to make it look like it is girls together to keep the girls outside the core 4 happy. At some point they need to cross over and break one alliance or another.

03-29-12, 09:27 AM (EST)
54. "Agreed"
Those are my thoughts as well, Jason. While it appears that the old Salani is sticking together, perhaps Jay and Troyzan will force the boot to be a girl next time? Don't know. If that is the case, Christina and Alicia are in deep trouble.

Clearly the "Kat" will be out of the bag soon!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "I hope"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-12 AT 01:04 PM (EST)

Troy keeps his mouth shut...at lease he didn't run back to camp and tell Jay asap. I want one person to use the HII and it work! last one I think was Amanda in Fans v. Faves (oh yeah H v. V too but I liked Amanda's use of HII better)

I'm not sure I understand your post...aren't HIIs only good until F5? How does Troy get to F3? He gets to F4 if he still has HII (so does Kim btw) but if the core4alliance is still good by then he gets there anyway.

03-29-12, 03:41 PM (EST)
62. "RE: I hope"
My bad...I meant F5. So yeah, Troy will need some luck or make his own to get to the F3 then

03-28-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
23. "Next time on Survivor:"
Chelsea talking to group: Should we talk about who's next to go?
Jiffy: Jay and Troyzan have the jitters and with good reason....
Kat: He's a big threat and needs to be taken out asap (to the group)
Jay says there are just too many girls that could start knocking out the guys...
Kim talking to Sabrina and Kat: We have to decide if we are gonna make our move because his is never gonna be the same
Kim: In confessional: I'm not exactly sure how this is about to go down...

Jonas says that he went big or go home, so he went big and now he's going home...at least they said I was a good fisherman and a good cook

03-28-12, 09:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
The first (last?) chef they had on the show couldn't cook rice! I remember that they had to add a special feature on the DVD to clear his reputation by showing that he could, in fact, cook!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
That was the infamous "KantKookKeith" -- Keith Famie -- from S2.

But this boot reminded me more of booting Gretchen Cordy in S1.

03-29-12, 02:15 AM (EST)
49. "Agree"

03-29-12, 11:01 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
If I remember right, SEG gave them white AND brown rice back then b/c the SEG med staff thought they needed more nutrition what with hair falling out and such.

And cooking brown rice requires more water and time than white rice to come out equally soft. So if you cook them together at the same time they won't cook evenly(which is what Keith did)...leaving the brown rice crunchy when the white rice is done. Any 'chef' should know this. Obviously, Keith was an executive chef who had a better command of the the kitchen than of the details. And in Survivor, details are everything.

03-29-12, 12:21 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
And good luck cooking rice without a timer. And if someone comes along and lifts off the lid at the wrong time, well it's just going to be bad then, thanks a lot.

03-29-12, 01:00 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Re: "And if someone comes along and lifts off the lid at the wrong time, well it's just going to be bad then, thanks a lot."

Uhhhhh...that would be Greg: "Is my rice done yet?...What aren't you going to tend the fire?"....lolol

03-29-12, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Jonas said he was going home ... and Jeff did NOT say his usual first member of the jury.

Weird, but I'm thinking Jonas is not on the jury.
I hope he is, but it doesn't seem like it, and CBS didn't load any Ponderosa videos tonight either.

03-29-12, 07:32 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
You simply missed it because Jeff did say that Jonas was on the jury.

03-29-12, 05:56 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
oh cool, I guess someone at my house was talking over the sound ...
yay, I'm glad he made jury at least.

03-28-12, 09:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This is turning into a great season - my favorite in several years so far.

Casting take note: you can cast pretty people who also are fans and know how to play the game! So much better than casting retreads and people trying to further their career!

03-28-12, 09:36 PM (EST)
31. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I agree. It seems the One World twist is helping a lot.

Lurker_since_2004 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-29-12, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurker_since_2004 Click to send private message to Lurker_since_2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So true! Also love reading what you fine folks put out!! A big THANK YOU!!!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-12, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Welcome, Lurker. Really, since 2004? Wow, that is a lot of silence to break. Now that you have broken the ice, keep posting!

(Snidget claimed to be a lurker in her first post, and now has over 40,000 posts on this board - so be careful!!)

A tip from me (that I wish I had done) - bookmark your first post so that you can find it again in the future, when you celebrate your 40,000th post.

03-29-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
70. "Welcome Lurker"
Wanted to jump in with a big ole WELCOME to Lurker! Glad to see you were finally compelled to post! Hope you will indeed jump in with your 2 cents....it's all good!

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-12, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I just wanted to throw something out there that I haven't seen discussed yet - does anyone else feel like Troy broke his core 4 alliance a bit by going to Jonas and telling him that he was the one being targeted? It wasn't a big deal in the episode and Troy did end up voting for Jonas but it stood out to me that he was willing to break with Kim, Chelsea and Jay to clue Jonas in. I think it might be especially bad for Jay since he was the one that targeted Jonas in the first place. Thoughts?

03-29-12, 04:28 PM (EST)
64. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
"It's not Survivor if you're not lying!"

I saw that more as an exploratory move to see if Troy could keep juggling multiple alliances. And that would have been a good time for Jonas to throw Alicia or Christina under the bus but he let the information knock him back and he searched for a Salani2 target. Gunning for Tarzan might have saved him, but for Troy that still would have meant going down a man in the men's alliance.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-29-12, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-12 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

OllieKat,

I am so glad that you brought this up. And, although I hope it isn't, I do think that this - indescretion - may turn out to be a very big deal for Troy. One of the last things we saw in the Tribal Council coverage last night was the speculative (light-bulb) look from Michael in response to Troy's friendly salute to the departing Jonas.

And, as CT noted last night, during the run-up to Tribal "Mike stirred it up again by telling Jonas to ask Tarzan about what he said." And she concluded that "Mike could become a villain like Jeff said if he keeps it up!".

And now we have Probst's tease that next week will feature a "shocking blindside",

So, because he, Kat and Sabrina are really the only remaining contestants that I find interesting, I am a bit apprehensive that JP may be referring to Troy.

Note: I don't think that Michael's boot would shock anyone. He and the audience were given glaring notice that he was on someone's list. And I wonder if, even if he learns that Leif was the second vote for his ouster, he would announce it. I know I wouldn't. In fact, I would promise any and every game-legal thing that Leif could dream of to keep him quiet.

The problem is that Leif - while certainly strong - isn't the silent type. And the whole tribe probably knew who the second vote was - ETA: And who the members of the chain of command that put him up to it were - as soon as the rules permitted him to speak.

03-29-12, 08:49 PM (EST)
71. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-12 AT 08:50 PM (EST)

WOW, Georgianna! Color me IMPRESSED!

And now we have Probst's tease that next week will feature a "shocking blindside",

So, because he, Kat and Sabrina are really the only remaining contestants that I find interesting, I am a bit apprehensive that JP may be referring to Troy.

Troy would INDEED be a shocking blindside...especially after his stellar episode winning the IN, and then finding the HII. Wouldn't that be something! Thanks for giving us all something to think about....I love it!

ETA: He's is indeed front and center for the OFG Theory! Now let's see if he shows up in the middle of the PIP!

03-29-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
72. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
no, no, no
They just took Jonas. They can't have Troyzan!

I can't stand Alicia, Greg, Jay, or even Kim at this point.
Leif is nice but hopeless.
Chelsea didn't stand up and insist on Greg.
Sabrina nice but they will take her out.
Kat dumb bunny ...

It does sound like it will be a nuSalani to go.

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I agree Troy may be the blindside. I hope not as he is one of my favorite players.

03-29-12, 10:30 PM (EST)
74. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I am still behind in the promos but a shocking blindside could be Chelsea. She was the one we heard saying she didn't want to see a Manono find the idol and a Manono has the idol.

03-30-12, 07:29 AM (EST)
75. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-12 AT 07:33 AM (EST)

Troyzan would be a shocking blindside, but a nuSalani in the core alliance would be a shocking blindside as well, and Michel suggests Chelsea. She could satisfy the shocking blindside nicely....and, this would be a little bit of irony....

WOW! But, if you look closely at this picture, who else is in it...TROYZAN! Alicia! 2 other great boot contenders! Wow is right!

03-30-12, 05:02 PM (EST)
76. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This is on the promos?

Chelsea right under the caption would answer her own question BUT Alicia is offering a nice backside to Troyzan, isn't she? The knife would fit nicely.

03-30-12, 05:54 PM (EST)
77. "RE: S24, Ep 7, East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Chalsea and Alicia are safe for a long time, no worries there. A guy is going to get blindsided.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •