The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a Merge""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-12, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a Merge""
Welcome to the Surivor Merge Beauty Pageant!

A reality show (within a show (disguised as a SOTS)) that follows the lives of America's most impressive 'beauties' as they work their way from criteria to criteria, being judged at every possible whim, all in the hopes of NOT winning the title of Merge Beauty!

Due to the expanded coverage of his bases, 'The Colton Retractions' program has gone over and we join the 'Survivor Merge Beauty Pageant' already in progress.

A brief Intro duction...
Sabrina (Ms. Cellaneous)
33, Brooklyn, NY
With a game start rivalling a returning player, Sabrina looked poised for the top spot.
However, she has slunk behind forest greenery lately. Can she re-emerge?

Chelsea (Miss Erable)
26, Charleston, SC
With a rocky start but a winning smile, Chelsea is the resident also-ran.
Will she be able to come out of the shadows and win the pageant?

Kat (Miss Behavior)
22, Orlando, FL
With pep, verve, enthusiasm, elan and vivacity, Kat attacks every aspect of this game.
As with a Bull in the China shop, she carries a warning label. Probable destruction follows.

Alicia (Ms. Erie)
25, Chicago, IL
Know for her brassy brash style and slutty outfits, Alicia is the resident bad girl.
Now that Colton has left, could she win the title?

Christina (Mrs. Thebus)
29, West Hollywood, CA
With no where to go but up, Christina is the campsite omega mutt.
However, those with nothing to lose are often unbeatable. Can she overcome?

Kim (Ms. Believing)
29, San Antonio, TX
With unbelievable editing, the most fixed head on her shoulders and an admirable social network, Kim is the above all favorite.
Really, she lacks nothing. However, only half-way into the game, does someone else usurp her reign?

Michael (Mr. Nuptruck)
30, Seattle, WA
With a majority of his alliance already having been decimated, Michael is the ultimate return soldier.
Too bad he has the personality of vegetation and the game finess of a similarly shaped object.

Jay (Mr. Bigstuff)
25, Gaffney, SC
With athleticism, charm and goodlooks in his arsenal, Jay is the all-around go-to-guy.
The only thing standing in his way is all of his alliancemates. Can he stand out?

Jonas (Mr. Nagain)
37, Lehi, UT
With game saavy and survivalism abilities, Jonas should be seen as a threat.
Too bad he's already been pegged as arrogant and untrustable. Will he be able to salvage his game?

Leif (Mr. Littlestuff)
27, San Diego, CA
With very little in the way of detractions nor attractions, Leif is strangely, right there in the middle.
And while the middle isn't gonna win any titles, it does allow for an underdog story later.

"Tarzan" (Dr. Bearaphd)
64, Houston, TX
With the knowledge of an encyclopedia, the demeanor of a real castaway and the social grace of a smelly fart, Tarzan is a conundrum.
Can he stay in balance? Can he overcome his ineptitude? Can he get to the finals? Can he remember his own name?

"Troyzan" (Mr. HeMan)
50, Miami, FL
With physical prowess, affable personality and appropriate moral adjustments, Troyzan is the darkhorse in a race for pageant title.
He stands as 1 of very few male standouts this season, and for a guy in his 50's that's saying A LOT.

Those are the beauties, now let's see what they've been up to...

At the last TC, the beauty queen favorite was med-evac'd due to overdramatization.
The tribe was speculatively sneaked a bountiful basket of refreshments upon arrival at camp.
And they drank...
Then we surprised them with a lowlight photoshoot for Evening Wear!

Troyzan shows his professionalism and Kim reveals her diplomacy, but the Top scorers were...

Alicia shows her
utter transparency!
Tarzan shows his
wild side!
Chelsea shows her
evil interior!

However, during the shoot, things got a little liquid and the stages were being set for future drama.
By whom you could probably guess...

But if Tarzan keeps delivering shots like these...

he just adds to his Merge Beauty probability.

Anyways, the campsite's current drama queen, Tarzan, starts in early on the other camp mates.
...at the Merge Beauty Campsite...

Wearing his normal hawaiian print shorts and wild hair, Tarzan begins his day of drama by banging wood...

annoying Sabrina...

soaking his manties...

and offending Chelsea...

Can his tribemates take any more of it?

Just in time, the beauty contestants get TyreeMail!

Complete with promises of leaving camp for an afternoon and confirming teams will have to get a little dirty first.

Team Orange...

Team Blue...

From the mat, run and dig your way under a wood wall,

then crawl (roll) along under a wood frame.

Dig until you've found a sack of puzzle pieces, then run back to your mat, tagging the next teammate at arrival.

5 runners per team means 5 bags and 1 puzzler. (Much like Bill and Sabrina's solo attempts from a coupla episodes ago.)

First team back with 5 bags can begin puzzle phase.
1 puzzler to finish turtle puzzle will win reward for their teammates.

While it isn't clear who wins, I can certainly deduce who will go back to camp as losers...

Because Tarzan's got some more annoying to do.
But this time he's wearing his lucky manties and he's got his hair slicked back.

Fighting with Jonas...

Making a fool of himself in front of Kim and Michael...

and Picking on Leif.
Notice the sand STILL on Leif's shoulder? Post RC, for sure.

Lucky for all of them, Tarzan decides to continue throwing a tantrum, but in private...

Just then we surprised the beauty contestants with a personality and pulchritude photo shoot.

Using their best footage of the day so far, turned out not so good for some of our favorites...

I said SEXY,
this looks Sleepy!
I said Dreamy,
you look Vapid.
I said Dangerous,
not MURDEROUS!

Well it looks like our top contenders in personality and pulchritude are...

Kim ~ Troyzan ~ Chelsea ~ Tarzan ~ Christina (on reward?) ~ Leif

Back at Camp...
The mood is quickly lightened as the Reward winners return to camp.
(With information that a new hidden idol is in play?)
To divulge that there is one more chance for immunity, seems to be a strategy best served after the idol is found.
But it's clear that Jay and Chelsea are on the hunt and probably closer than anyone else is gonna get.

Perhaps they find it right away.
Perhaps it's an episode away.
Perhaps Sabrina finds it. Either way... they all soon receive Tyree Mail again.
This time it says something about balls and balancing them.

Again, a result that is unknown but considering that some obvious merge targets will remain after this TC, someone has to win it.
It could be one of these 6...

and right behind them...

(But I'm leaning towards the winner being either, Kat, Troyzan or Sabrina.)

Because, IMO, the camp 6 are just part of the majority when it finally comes time to go to TC.

So that means... Michael, Tarzan, Jay, Christina, Kim and Chelsea (with Troyzan, Sabrina and Kat) are out and all that remain are...Jonas, Leif and Alicia.

Which of these 3 will win the title of Merge Beauty?

Now, this is where we would normally have inserted the Special Talent portion of the Pageant. To decide once and for all who was the Merge Beauty... but this has ALREADY taken too long and is threatening to go over into the NEXT show.
So instead a quick recap...

Evening Wear: Tarzan/Alicia/Chelsea
Reward Winners: Alicia/Chelsea/Christina/Jay/Sabrina/Troyzan
HI Finders: Chelsea/Jay
Personality and Pulchritude: Kim/Troyzan/Chelsea/Tarzan/Christina/Leif
Immunity: Anyone but Jonas, Leif or Alicia.

While cases can be made for all 3 of them, one thing is clear.
Tarzan wants to be heard and he does NOT trust Leif.
He also is making an inroad with the majority (even if temporary).
NuSalani and OldSalani will stick together, taking Tarzan under their wing. This includes Alicia and a majority of the men as well.

Merge Beauty Bootee: Leif

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a M... PepeLePew13 03-28-12 1
 RE: S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a M... Flowerpower 03-28-12 2
 RE: S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a M... byoffer 03-28-12 3
 RE: S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a M... suzzee 03-28-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a Merge""
Awesome job with the SOTS and way to incorporate the ep title into a whole theme in itself!

Not feeling a Leif boot, though. Hard to predict this week...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a Merge""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 08:11 AM (EST)

OMG, Tribe! I find it really hard to believe, but you have outdone yourself! WOW! I just loved the beauty pageant...a wonderful and most appropriate theme! It had everything, plot, suspense, winners, losers, comedic relief....loved it!

And, AWESOME job nailing the two teams for the reward, as well as naming the winners! You are amazing, and I loved your SOTS, and more importantly, I loved that you volunteered!

You ROCK!

FloPo

PS. My favorite was the boot graphic....just amazing!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a Merge""
Once again, *applause* for Tribe. Fantastic.

I am not convinced that Leif is the boot, but who cares? At least the SOTS was fun!!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S24SOTS: E7: "The Beauty in a Merge""
Holy SOTS! Just when you set the bar up in the stratosphere you raise it to orbit. Smashing good job!

Tarzan begins his day of drama by banging wood... OMGolly! This totally explains the Speedo, easy access.

Nicely done my friend and always so fun to read, great chops too.

Streaking away covered in shredded coconut........

A Tribe masterpiece

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •