The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-12, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep7"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

Wow, they merged and didn't even get a pizza. Anyway, reminder, this commences the individual portion of the game.

The DAWS

??? (black) Tribe

Alicia Ross (Salani, Manono2)
Chelsea Meissner (Salani, Salani2)
Christina Cha (Salani, Manono2)
Greg "Tarzan" Smith (Manono, Manono2)
Jay Byers (Manono, Salani2)
Jonas Otsuji (Manono, Manono2)
Kat Edorsson (Salani, Salani2)
Kim Spradin (Salani, Salani2)
Lief Manson (Manono, Manono2)
Michael Jefferson (Manono, Salani2)
Sabrina Thompson (Salani, Salani2)
Troy "Troyzan" Robertson (Manono, Salani2)

eliminated
ep 1. Kourtney Moon (Salani) medical evacuation
ep 2. Nina Acosta (Salani)
ep 3. Matt Quinlan (Manono)
ep 4. Bill Posley (Manono)
ep 5. Monica Culpepper (Salani, Manono2)
ep 6. Colton Cumble (Manono, Manono2) medical evacuation

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Christina." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Christina and Mike." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, what Kat will dream this week), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight OCD vote thread around here, it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Alicia." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Alicia and Leif" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

If you must have a graphic please make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

KREEGAH!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Michael beaglemaster 03-27-12 1
 Jonas Arnold_Lorax 03-27-12 2
   RE: Jonas Blind Freddy 03-28-12 23
 Alicia Loree 03-27-12 3
 Michael Corvis 03-27-12 4
   Michael baddove 03-27-12 5
 HEY ALICIA... Round Robin 03-28-12 6
 Tarzan tullfan 03-28-12 7
 Tarzan byoffer 03-28-12 8
 Christina dabo 03-28-12 9
 Christina SuperClyde 03-28-12 10
 RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vot... Zeek 03-28-12 11
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 03-28-12 12
 Leif tribephyl 03-28-12 13
 Michael Blind Freddy 03-28-12 14
 Michael PepeLePew13 03-28-12 15
 Christina jasonkola 03-28-12 16
 Alicia CTgirl 03-28-12 17
 Alicia mimo 03-28-12 18
 Alicia kingfish 03-28-12 19
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 03-28-12 20
 Jonas Flowerpower 03-28-12 21
   RE: Jonas Blind Freddy 03-28-12 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-27-12, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Michael"
Why Michael?
Just a guess, strong challenge threat with weak alliance placement. Someone has to go, might as well be him.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-27-12, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jonas"
1. PIP don't lie
2. OFG don't lie
3. Tarzan turns on him
4. Kim and company take advantage to cut off the head of the snake

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-28-12, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jonas"
My man...good job sifting thru all the chaff and finding the grains of wheat. Good job!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-12, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Alicia"
I just think she is most in danger. Everyone else seems safe for one reason or another. But Alicia is a big mouth and will make herself the target.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-27-12, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Michael"
Gut says so.

baddove 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-27-12, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail baddove Click to send private message to baddove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Michael"
I think one of the boys goes, and I don't see Michael with many allies to protect him.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-28-12, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "HEY ALICIA..."
...it's time for you to go!

tullfan 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-28-12, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tullfan Click to send private message to tullfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tarzan"
Sometimes the simple decision to vote out the least compatible person is the road taken. Facetime spike at TC in ep. 5 and in the previews for this episode.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tarzan"
Mostly gut. I think a guy will go. Tarzan seems loose cannon. As Colton taught us, having numbers is only important is the numbers can be trusted. Despite his hard-headedness, Tarzan can't be trusted.

03-28-12, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Christina"
Hidden Boot Week!

Logically, the Salani2 women and Jay and Troy should be safe this week, leaving Michael and the Manono2s. Securing Jay and Troy in the hidden alliance, they will keep Michael unless Jay and Troy are both ready to throw him under the bus. No reason to do that.

Leif is a nice guy, everyone likes him, but no head for the game, so could be a good choice for first on the jury. He could be a surprise winner of II, though, but if not he is not regarded as a challenge threat.

Tarzan and Jonas aren't feared in challenges either, they can be picked off in time.

That leaves bitter enemies Alicia and Christina. Alicia is a troublemaker and would be a good choice for the boot, though she could be jury poison. Christina would be more trusted to be brought into the women's alliance, and sets herself up for that. But Alicia wins II, so they boot Christina and leave Alicia no more options.

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-28-12, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Christina"
Makes me sad to employ this logic, but I'm fairly convinced:

Alicia is threatened by Christina calling her out (accurately). Alicia will run to her old alliancemates to remind them that Christina was next and to express vehemently that she must go because of the "betrayal" by honesty that Christina showed. Tarzan also doesn't trust Christina (Catrina) and has stated he doesn't like her. With his new alliancemate Alicia, he will also be on board with the boot (and he will argue with Jonas and Leif to go along with it). The men on nuSalani will be happy to vote for anyone not in oldManano or nuSalani, so they'll be fine with a Christina boot, since they'll stay in the majority with whichever alliance stays stronger.

She's harmless, eager to join a loyal alliance, and not a killer in challenges. It makes no sense to boot Christina now, but because of Alicia's diabolical evilness, Christina remains the easiest person to convince a majority of mergees to vote out.

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-28-12, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

Christina

03-28-12, 12:01 PM (EST)
12. "Vote Tally #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

This is vote tally #1, post #12, compiling 11 votes, no vote changes, no previous tallies.

Christina: 3
Michael: 3
Alicia: 2
Greg "Tarzan": 2
Jonas: 1
all others UTR

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Leif"
I may be alone in my thinking, but Tarzan has proven he can get what he wants when no one else fights harder than he does.
He's fighting hard, and Leif is STILL #1 on his list.
In Tarzan's mind, numbers be damned and everyone has to pick a side.
Why not just get rid of Tarzan? Well, the possibility will be there but he stays because he's the goat for those that make the real decisions.

03-28-12, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Michael"
If I were an average, casual viewer...whom would I think would be the logical Merge boot. The answer that came back loud and clear was...Michael.

While his storyline has dried up and his Facetime has dwindled to a fading memory, I think that Michael is the most dangerous player outside the Core4 alliance.

And he would be the logical choice by any viewer in their Lazyboy. CBS has hidden the chals from us this week and I think they are hiding the boot with the same fervor...except for that giant extra wide banner pic on the CBS Survivor website. Maybe that'll make up for his scarcity of on-air presence lately. Every so often there just isn't a story to tell.

Also I guess I just don't want to be standing at the watercooler on Thursday and hear the word...'Duh!'

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Michael"
- Fits the stereotypical first post-merge boot
- Major challenge threat
- Isn't part of a main alliance (not that you could really call the buff guys as one since Matt was booted)
- Kim appears to be running the show and she would want a guy to go and Michael isn't part of her group(s)
- Michael hasn't been featured on the show other than the stealing in episode 1 and as a challenge threat

Occam's Razor says he's the most logical boot.

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Alicia is the boot as she's untrustworthy and doesn't have many friends in the game.

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-12, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Christina"
Just a hunch. She is the new extra wide banner on the CBS website. Voting her out will be the easy vote and it will take away any power Jonas may have. I also believe she is who Tarzan was wanting to vote out when he got into the argument with Jonas but Jonas wanted to keep her as part of his alliance. I do not think Tarzan will have a hard time convincing the Nusalani to vote with him. Christina dose not have many friends which I do not understand as like her.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Alicia"
Hmm, so what are my reasons? Partially I just want her gone!

If Christina had bonded with Kim and Co. as Monica said, then she will rat out Alicia to the girl power alliance as the one that switched and voted out Monica. Alicia had prominent confessionals two weeks in a row saying that she had an alliance with Kim, Sab, Chelsea and Kat. When she was featured a second time saying that, I figured she was the one that wouldn't last. Colton has said (although take that with a grain of salt) that Alicia would be the next to go so Alicia would be on Jonas and Leif's radar too.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see OFG candidates Christina or Tarzan go as their stories could be wrapped up. Michael is the logical boot but neither tribe has been making logical boot decisions this season! Hard call this week!

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-28-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Alicia"
Mainly because I'd like her gone, but I can also use logic. I don't think it was wise of her to blurt out during the last tribal council that Colton had left with the hidden immunity idol. It showed Jonas & Leif who Alicia thinks is her true alliance (otherwise why reveal such a valuable bit of information.) Kim and Chelsea are sitting pretty and can afford to let a girl go to keep their secret alliance feeling better. Kat's dream will have her go along....

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Alicia"
completes the evilness purge.

03-28-12, 07:49 PM (EST)
20. "Vote Tally #2"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

This is vote tally #2, post #20, compiling 18 votes, no vote cahnges, 1 previous tally.

Edited to include vote from post #21.

Alicia: 5
Michael: 5
Christina: 4
Greg "Tarzan": 2
Jonas: 2
Leif: 1
all others UTR

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-12, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jonas"
This week I am going with a not so popular choice. But, I think it will break down to nuSalani sticking together to boot a nuManono. Alicia, imo, is more trouble than Christina, but Christina is trying to latch onto Jonas and Leif. The girls are not challenge threats and can be dealt with at any time. I think this is a chance to get someone that could be a challenge threat later. For some reason, I don't think that it will be Michael, it should be. It possibly could be, if it is, it will be the hidden boot. He'll get his highlight in the boot episode.

But, the drama this episode is going to revolve around Tarzan and Jonas. With Colton's demise, Jonas is going to take over as the head of the table as he informed us last week. But, he butts heads quickly with Tarzan. I think that Tribe hit the nail on the head when he noted the only ones in camp at the time of the argument are most likely the RC losers....Jonas, Tarzan, Michael, Leif, Kim, and most likely Kat. We see that Kim is there and paying attention.

Jonas has rubbed the girls the wrong way, and he used to be friends with Troyzan. I really think they will boot a man this time. Those with clear confessional spikes last ep were Alicia, Christina, and Jonas. I know it's not a popular choice this week, but I think he should have stayed in the shadows and not taken the lead.

This week, it's not a clear choice. I think other valid candidates are Michael, Alicia, Christina, and even Tarzan.

03-28-12, 11:21 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Jonas"
Kudos FloPo for thinking this thru and coming out the other end w/the right answer...good Job!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •