The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Will April Nominate?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Will April Nominate?"
If she had half a brain, she would nominate Beau and Yellvette. They are too far in the game to stick with alliances now. She needs to break up the only pair who are HIGHLY motivated to take each other to the end, just as James has to take Howie or Janelle and they need to take each other, or no $$. She's such an idiot she will probably do what Maggie tells her, which will no doubt be James and one of the 2 Sovereigns and will work out nice for Maggie. If she did nominate 2 Crappettes, I would have to muster some respect for her, but I now I don't have to worry.
She'll be Maggie's dumbass.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Will April Nominate? okaychatt 08-27-05 1
 RE: Who Will April Nominate? RonReports 08-27-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-27-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Will April Nominate?"
<If she had half a brain, she would nominate Beau and Yellvette

And therein lies the problem.

Plus, you've got to remember that none of the Fiendship is in it for the money.

They came to make lifelong friends, not win any money.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-27-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Will April Nominate?"
>If she had half a brain,
>she would nominate Beau and
>Yellvette. They are too far
>in the game to stick
>with alliances now. She needs
>to break up the only
>pair who are HIGHLY motivated
>to take each other to
>the end, just as James
>has to take Howie or
>Janelle and they need to
>take each other, or no
>$$. She's such an idiot
>she will probably do what
>Maggie tells her, which will
>no doubt be James and
>one of the 2 Sovereigns
>and will work out nice
>for Maggie.

It is one week too early to break up the Friendship alliance. Howie or Janelle or James can be evicted this week no matter who wins the veto. Next week the two of them who remain plus Maggie will compete for HOH and stand a good chance of winning it. The week after that, April can compete for HOH again too. Even people competing for $500,000 have plenty of motivation, especially because that is the amount of money that everyone expected would go to the winner of this contest.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •