The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-12, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "ME-Colton B-none"
History repeats itself. Um, yeah. For the most part I consider Jiffy a liar anyway, but let's assume he actually does have something in mind for this since he's offered a free buff to whoever guesses correctly.

Instead of season 4 as I previously thought, now I am thinking season 1. Ramona Ramona Ramona. Not Doc Ramona, on whom I am currently crushing, Season 1 Ramona, who was crushable as well.

What happened to Ramona? In the water on day one, right from the start before even getting to Pagong Beach, she unfortunately swallowed some water. Got sick. She toughed it out for awhile, was actually on the mend when she got the boot.

Colton, privileged pampered small-minded narrow-world Colton, probably swallowed some of the water last week during the waterball challenge. Just not used to toughing it out, not used to not be waited on for every little owie and illness, he just gets worse and worse, worries himself into an apoplectic state, collapses. Basically, he quits, but he makes a big show of it faking a medical evacuation to show he's smarter than a Hantz.

Well, that's my current theory. Subject to change.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S...   dabo     03-20-12       
   Colton and Christina   baddove     03-20-12     1  
   Colton and Tarzan   tullfan     03-20-12     2  
     Vote Change: ME-Colton B-none   dabo     03-20-12     8  
   ME= Tarzan, B=none   byoffer     03-20-12     3  
   ME-Colton B-none   dabo     03-20-12     4  
   ME Colton B Alicia   kingfish     03-20-12     5  
   ME Colton, B Alicia   Flowerpower     03-20-12     6  
     Vote change   Flowerpower     03-21-12     19  
   Colton and Alicia   Arnold_Lorax     03-20-12     7  
     RE: Colton and Alicia   dabo     03-21-12     21  
   ME=Tarzan B=Colton   Karchita     03-20-12     9  
   ME-Colton, B-Alicia   Round Robin     03-21-12     10  
   ME-Colton B-none   Blind Freddy     03-21-12     11  
   Vote Tally #1   dabo     03-21-12     12  
   ME: Colton, Boot: no one   CTgirl     03-21-12     13  
   ME Colton, B-none   jasonkola     03-21-12     14  
   ME and Return - KKKolton, Boot - Ch...   PepeLePew13     03-21-12     15  
   Vote Tally #2   dabo     03-21-12     16  
     Clarification   PepeLePew13     03-21-12     17  
   "ME= Colton, B=Christina"   OllieKat     03-21-12     18  
     RE: "ME= Colton, B=Christina"   dabo     03-21-12     20  
   Just for the record   dabo     03-22-12     22  
     RE: Just for the record   PepeLePew13     03-22-12     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •