The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-12, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep6"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

Spoiling is all over the place this week! Will it be a two-boot week, a boot and a medical evacuation week, a one-boot week, a no-boot but a medical evacuation week? So, additional rule for this week: use the form ME-name to indicate a medical evacuation, the form B-name to indicate a voted off boot! As in ME-Tarzan, or B-Leif. Please. Yeah, like when could I ever enforce any of these rules anyway.

Uu! And then there's Jiffy's history repeats nonsense hype. I mean, Uu, there will probably be like, you know, 12 or 20 things repeating things that have happened before, Jiffy alone knows what he means and who cares, he's the head of the snake, head of the snake. Oh, and "extreme pain," now there's a relative concept. Does one of the dumdums get a lot of gas and bloat up from eating sea cucumbers, well aw what a shame.

Still and all, bonus points this week to anyone who can figure out what nonsense Jiffy is talking about. Just remember, unfortunately, we have to rely on Jiffy himself to let us know what it was. And he lies, he lies. On with the show!

The DAWS

Manono2 (Orange) Tribe
Alicia Ross (Salani)
Christina Cha (Salani)
Colton Cumble (Manono)
Greg "Tarzan" Smith (Manono)
Jonas Otsuji (Manono)
Lief Manson (Manono)

Salani2 (Blue) Tribe
Chelsea Meissner (Salani)
Jay Byers (Manono)
Kat Edorsson (Salani)
Kim Spradin (Salani)
Michael Jefferson (Manono)
Sabrina Thompson (Salani)
Troy "Troyzan" Robertson (Manono)

eliminated
ep 1. Kourtney Moon (Salani) medical evacuation
ep 2. Nina Acosta (Salani)
ep 3. Matt Quinlan (Manono)
ep 4. Bill Posley (Manono)
ep 5. Monica Culpepper (Salani, Manono2)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Jay." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Jay and Jonas." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, what Jiffy lied about this time, how many chickens are caught this week), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight OCD vote thread around here, it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Big Mike." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Big Mike and Alicia" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics!

If you must have a graphic please make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Umgawa!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Colton and Christina baddove 03-20-12 1
 Colton and Tarzan tullfan 03-20-12 2
   Vote Change: ME-Colton B-none dabo 03-20-12 8
 ME= Tarzan, B=none byoffer 03-20-12 3
 ME-Colton B-none dabo 03-20-12 4
 ME Colton B Alicia kingfish 03-20-12 5
 ME Colton, B Alicia Flowerpower 03-20-12 6
   Vote change Flowerpower 03-21-12 19
 Colton and Alicia Arnold_Lorax 03-20-12 7
   RE: Colton and Alicia dabo 03-21-12 21
 ME=Tarzan B=Colton Karchita 03-20-12 9
 ME-Colton, B-Alicia Round Robin 03-21-12 10
 ME-Colton B-none Blind Freddy 03-21-12 11
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 03-21-12 12
 ME: Colton, Boot: no one CTgirl 03-21-12 13
 ME Colton, B-none jasonkola 03-21-12 14
 ME and Return - KKKolton, Boot - Ch... PepeLePew13 03-21-12 15
 Vote Tally #2 dabo 03-21-12 16
   Clarification PepeLePew13 03-21-12 17
 "ME= Colton, B=Christina" OllieKat 03-21-12 18
   RE: "ME= Colton, B=Christina" dabo 03-21-12 20
 Just for the record dabo 03-22-12 22
   RE: Just for the record PepeLePew13 03-22-12 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

baddove 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-12, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baddove Click to send private message to baddove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Colton and Christina"
But, who knows?

tullfan 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-12, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tullfan Click to send private message to tullfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Colton and Tarzan"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-12 AT 07:12 PM (EST)

Colton voted out and Tarzan evacuated.

Changing my vote - Colton evacuated and no one voted out.

03-20-12, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Vote Change: ME-Colton B-none"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-12 AT 11:15 PM (EST)

That's how we change votes around here, tullfan. Don't mind doing it for you, though. But if you change your mind again this week you can still change your vote, just please reply to your own post as I did here!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-12, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "ME= Tarzan, B=none"
It would be sweet if it was Colton, but I don't think so. My gut is still with Christina next week, and then maybe Colton the week after.

If I am right above, then hopefully Colton's ousting in the future will be 2-2 tie vote (where he didn't play the HII) and he loses a fire-making tie-break challenge (which would be poetic after all his "useless at Survivor" comments about the others.)

03-20-12, 12:51 PM (EST)
4. "ME-Colton B-none"
History repeats itself. Um, yeah. For the most part I consider Jiffy a liar anyway, but let's assume he actually does have something in mind for this since he's offered a free buff to whoever guesses correctly.

Instead of season 4 as I previously thought, now I am thinking season 1. Ramona Ramona Ramona. Not Doc Ramona, on whom I am currently crushing, Season 1 Ramona, who was crushable as well.

What happened to Ramona? In the water on day one, right from the start before even getting to Pagong Beach, she unfortunately swallowed some water. Got sick. She toughed it out for awhile, was actually on the mend when she got the boot.

Colton, privileged pampered small-minded narrow-world Colton, probably swallowed some of the water last week during the waterball challenge. Just not used to toughing it out, not used to not be waited on for every little owie and illness, he just gets worse and worse, worries himself into an apoplectic state, collapses. Basically, he quits, but he makes a big show of it faking a medical evacuation to show he's smarter than a Hantz.

Well, that's my current theory. Subject to change.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-12, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "ME Colton B Alicia"
I like Dabo's theory about Colton, and some of the Spec (even better than usual this week, BTW) supports an ME for Colton.

And without Colton, Alicia's crispy fried bacon is toast, to mix a metaphor or two.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-12, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "ME Colton, B Alicia"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-12 AT 07:16 AM (EST)

Res ipsa loquitor

The picture speaks for itself....

And, your little dog too....

Finally, Kingfish and I are in agreement! Colton is going to be the med-evac. He is not there when they get a mysterious piece of treemail at 4 pm on the day of TC. Very unusual. Colton is seen looking very upset in all of the promos. I suspected his arc had peaked last week. It's surprising because no one saw the Queen with the HII going out flat on his/her back on stretcher. Thanks for the souvenir!

Alicia has gone from lap dog, to door mat. The guys are tired of hearing them bicker. Alicia has friends on the other tribe. Christina tweeted that there would be a "crazy twist" and that it would "get good". Clearly she wouldn't feel that way about her own demise. Also, we know there will be a conspiracy and a shake up. Christina wouldn't fit with those clues. I don't think it's going to be a guy, when it's now 3 guys to 2 girls.

I think someone will be voted out this episode. But, maybe not. Maybe the med-evac will be shocking enough. Last, both Colton and Alicia had a big spike in confessionals last episode...fwiw.

Sorry I took your graphics, Tribe....I couldn't resist, I especially love the queen!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-12, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Vote change"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-12 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

Colton is young. He needs stroking, but physically he's fit. I doubt he has an appendicitis attack. He could hurt himself in the challenge however, but all this talk of vital signs, and that they are concerned, I just don't know. Maybe Colton faints on the way back from the challenge, dehydrated. If so, he is likely to return, imo.

If he returns, it would be Christina that gets the boot, But, I have a feeling it will be either Colton or Alicia that goes. I just don't know this week. Here is how I see it....med-evac is either Colton - he'll most likely be returned, or Tarzan - he won't be returned. If he's not returned, than no vote at TC. If Colton is returned, what if Colton were to be voted out on his return? Idol in pocket....

Here is my final. Colton is going home tonight one way or the other...."Thanks for the souvenir!"

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-12, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Colton and Alicia"
Colton gets appenicitis and is in pain and gets med-e-vac, thanks for the suvenier

Tarzan makes a fake idol and convinces the others conspiriatorially to vote out Alicia

History repeats in samoa with 2 evacs in one season filmed in same place

03-21-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Colton and Alicia"

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-20-12, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "ME=Tarzan B=Colton"

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-12, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ME-Colton, B-Alicia"
Karma bites Colton, her b1tchiness bites Alicia.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-12, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "ME-Colton B-none"
I'm drinking Dabo's Kool-Aid.

While I was leaning toward(and potentially relishing) a constipated Colton reliving Bruce Kanegai's historic movement moment...there hasn't been enough food indulged to generate that storyline. So the long forgotton and barely recognizable historic repeat of Ramona's exit seems quite feasible. Good thinking Dabo.

And while a double exit this episode would satisfy many of the teasers and schedule requirements, the impending Merge also suggests that Christina could just as easily be summarily judged next episode via a wider Jury.

Please sir, may I have some more Kool-Aid?

03-21-12, 01:25 PM (EST)
12. "Vote Tally #1"
This is vote tally #1, post #12, compiling 10 votes and 1 vote change.

ME (Medical Evacuation)
Colton: 8
Tarzan: 2

B (Boot)
Alicia: 4
none: 4
Christina: 1
Colton: 1

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-12, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "ME: Colton, Boot: no one"
What a crazy week this has been for spoiling. Kudos to all the heavy lifters who speculated over and over every time we got some new info.

I honestly don't know how Tarzan keeps hanging on but the vidcap analysis has me convinced that it is Colton who gets medevaced.

Now that we know the merge is coming, the "don't get comfortable" can refer to the game on many levels for the nuManano tribe. I really believe that a woman is going to win so I'm going with no one gets booted and the tribes merge at 6 men and 6 women next week. No matter what happens tonight, the merge episode will be an interesting one!!

Alt: If a boot occurs, I think Christina works it so that Alicia is booted.

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-12, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "ME Colton, B-none"
I think it is clear Colton is the medvac. Whether he returns of not I am on the fence with. If he returns I would pick a Christine boot. The title of the episode as well as the day 3 pics with no Colton have caused me to decide Colton is the Medvac.

I have been changing my mind all week about whether or not there is a boot or not. I finally decided no boot. But I would not be surprised on bit if there was a boot. I would think if there was a boot The guys would be smart enough to boot Alicia. But the guys have shown they are not all that smart so I would also not be surprised if it was Christina who gets the boot.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-12, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "ME and Return - KKKolton, Boot - Christina"
I've been all over the place with what's going to happen this week. I'm going for something radical that hasn't been seen before:

1. At the IC, KKKolton suffers some kind of an injury or abdominal pain, and is carted off the island to get some medical attention.

2. The tribe gets treemail that they still have to go to TC.

3. Tribe arrives at TC. KKKolton shows up at TC. Mass hysteria ensues.

4. Christina is booted.

I may be wrong, but I just have this nagging feeling because I think we would be getting a much bigger hype if KKKolton was truly leaving the game for good as he has dominated the story of late.

03-21-12, 04:22 PM (EST)
16. "Vote Tally #2"
This is vote tally #2, post #16, compiling 1 previous tally, 13 votes, 1 vote change.

ME (Medical Evacuation)
Colton: 11
Tarzan: 2

B (Boot)
none: 6
Alicia: 4
Christina: 2
Colton: 1

03-21-12, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Clarification"
Just to clarify my vote - in my post, I have KKKolton returning to the game.

OllieKat 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-12, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OllieKat Click to send private message to OllieKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. ""ME= Colton, B=Christina""
First time doing this, so I hope I'm doing it right. I have no idea what the history is that repeats itself. My only prediction outside of Colton and Christina is that we get the Christina boot at TC first and that Colton's evac will be the day after TC and will be shown at the end of the ep.

03-21-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: "ME= Colton, B=Christina""
Yep, that was the right way to do it. Welcome!

03-22-12, 02:06 PM (EST)
22. "Just for the record"
history

As for the "historic" moment . Skupin was evacuated in episode 6, so was Jonathan Penner, so was Russell Swan and tonight so was Colton.

WTG spoilers!

03-22-12, 03:56 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Just for the record"
As pointed over on the East Coast thread, it was also historic in that Russell Swan's exit episode was the same as Colton's - Russell was lifted from the game, then both tribes received treemail telling them "show up at TC" and that is where they got the news that nobody was being voted out, just that Russell left the game.

The difference, of course, is that they merged at last night's TC while they didn't do so in Samoa at that TC.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •