The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-12, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Post RC...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

See a whale, Salani, Sabrina says we went to RC, I just wanted the same color as Kim, and Chelsea was Blue then I saw CKAt and then I said is this really real, I can't believe 4 girls in our original alliance...priceless....see them eating

Colton: when I cracked the egg and saw orange and looked over that Troy was Blue, Jay was blue, and Kim and Sabrina had blue, I thought, beep! See Manono find their new camp, Christina says it's going to be fine, there are lots of the ropes, I got on a tribe with people I don't want to be on with, the other tribe is greek gods and they are eating PBJ's they will get stronger...We won't be able to compete with them in anything

Alicia: OMG, we will be the laughing stock, we won't win...even if the girls didn't have the guys on their team they would still kick our butts

See Tarzan trip over a beam...

They are all working

Colton says the prince and the princess, Alicia says will you be my prince? Will yo ube my princess

Colton: even though I can be a complete and evil person, I know how to get people on my side, get their loyalty, I know how to charm people....see Christina come up to Alicia and Colton....Christina says something about giving her loyalty to the guys, and Colton says you promise? Pinky swear? Christina says, I promise....Colton says he doesn't want to get blindsided....you won't, you are just going to have to trust...you won't! But, we have to work together as a unit... Colton says, since day 1 I have wanted to be with the girls....so we are all good?

Colton in Confessional: I am telling Christina what she wants to hear, I'm your best friend here, I want everybody to trust me so they will tell me everything...next we see Monica come up to Colton and say: you are not with the guys are you , and he says, no, I am with the girls ....good, we got the numbers....Colton says you swear? ANd she hugs him and says, Honey, I am not a liar...she kisses his cheek and says I won't leave you now and don't you forget it...

Monica in conf: Colton joined us, but I am not sure he could be the master manipulator and then we girls could go down 1 2 3 , and I am the strongest girl so I would be first....

Cut to Salani...Michael and Chelsea going crabbing and Michael gets a bunch, with pb and j, and then they find some fore chickens...Jay and Michael and Troy and Troy gets one and they all scream, and Troy says today has been fantastic reminds me of 1979 when I was the quarterback....for central valley, boom, it was total instinct, sorry chicken, you lose, we caught a rooster, and Mike and Chelsea caught 4 huge crabs it was like the gods came and said you can have what you want!

See them celebrating, Salani baby, Salani!

See Sabrina grilling the chicken over the fire....Jay whispers to hey troy, do we have any space between us and the people in the ocean, they are laying on the beach...Troyzan, Kim and Jay....yes, Mike and Kat are in the ocean....If we go in to a merge situation we need a solid 4 or 5 person alliance....the boy in the ocean is not one of them (he's talking about Mike)...then we see Jay laying with Kim, and he is in conf now....I think it's Salani vs. Manono now, it's not men vs women, I don't mind working with the women....then we see Jay talking to Kim.....What's Chelsea like?, Kim says that she's great, she's not playing strategy, I trust her, when it comes time to vote , we tell each other...Kim in conf: keeping her options open if sticking with the girls works for me, and if not, I'll stick with Troy and Jay....this is working out for me, this is a good time... So, Troy, Jay, Kim, and Chelsea are now in a secret alliance....and Kim is happy that she has options....

Next, cut to Manono and Alicia and Colton:Colt. doesn't want to trust people that he can't trust, but Alicia says well we have to try to trust them, and C. tells her don't say anything to Monica...he doesn't trust Christina....We need to get out Christina first....Alicia says we need 4 though, but Colton says we would be safer with Tarzan and Jonas, Alicia says no, that's why you guys had all that crazy stuff...

Alicia in conf: Colton's crazy, he wants Christina out but I need my women here and get rid of one of the guys, so when we merge, I am still here. We have to get rid of one of the guys...

Colton and Jonas together....so what's the plan what is the story with you and Alicia, you are in good with her, so? Colton says, I'm sticking with the guys...and I can't afford to go with these women... Jonas in conf: While we are working, busting our #####, Colton is off and doing the same thing, just sitting on his ##### talking to Alicia...how does he get away with this, I never thought to play that game, but it's brilliant

back with Colton...Jonas says don't stab me, bro....so Christina is going first? Yes.... Back in conf: so it's like Colton is running the show with both girls and guys, but it would be ridiculous for me not to think that he's aligning with the women right now....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread   dabo     03-14-12       
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower     03-14-12     1  
     RE: Previously on Survivor....   PepeLePew13     03-14-12     5  
         RE: Previously on Survivor....   michel     03-14-12     8  
   RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre...   michel     03-14-12     2  
     RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre...   jbug     03-15-12     24  
         RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre...   michel     03-15-12     25  
             RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre...   jbug     03-16-12     26  
                 RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre...   Round Robin     03-16-12     27  
             RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre...   Outfrontgirl     03-16-12     28  
   Post intro....   Flowerpower     03-14-12     3  
     RE: Post intro....   michel     03-14-12     4  
     RE: Post intro....   PepeLePew13     03-14-12     6  
   March Madness Preview?   michel     03-14-12     7  
   Post RC....   Flowerpower     03-14-12     9  
   Pre IC   Flowerpower     03-14-12     10  
     RE: Pre IC   PepeLePew13     03-14-12     11  
         RE: Pre IC   PepeLePew13     03-14-12     13  
   Ageist, too!   J Slice     03-14-12     12  
     RE: Ageist, too!   byoffer     03-14-12     14  
         RE: Ageist, too!   michel     03-14-12     18  
   Post IC....   Flowerpower     03-14-12     15  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower     03-14-12     16  
   Medic speculation   Flowerpower     03-14-12     17  
     RE: Medic speculation   michel     03-14-12     19  
         RE: Medic speculation   PepeLePew13     03-14-12     20  
     RE: Medic speculation   beaglemaster     03-14-12     21  
         RE: Medic speculation   Blind Freddy     03-15-12     22  
             RE: Medic speculation   slw1     03-15-12     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •