The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-12, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
All discussion of tonight's episode here until midnight (Eastern), no siggies please. KKKolton is still in it, fair warning, there will be discussions.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower 03-14-12 1
   RE: Previously on Survivor.... PepeLePew13 03-14-12 5
       RE: Previously on Survivor.... michel 03-14-12 8
 RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre... michel 03-14-12 2
   RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre... jbug 03-15-12 24
       RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre... michel 03-15-12 25
           RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre... jbug 03-16-12 26
               RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre... Round Robin 03-16-12 27
           RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thre... Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 28
 Post intro.... Flowerpower 03-14-12 3
   RE: Post intro.... michel 03-14-12 4
   RE: Post intro.... PepeLePew13 03-14-12 6
 March Madness Preview? michel 03-14-12 7
 Post RC.... Flowerpower 03-14-12 9
 Pre IC Flowerpower 03-14-12 10
   RE: Pre IC PepeLePew13 03-14-12 11
       RE: Pre IC PepeLePew13 03-14-12 13
 Ageist, too! J Slice 03-14-12 12
   RE: Ageist, too! byoffer 03-14-12 14
       RE: Ageist, too! michel 03-14-12 18
 Post IC.... Flowerpower 03-14-12 15
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 03-14-12 16
 Medic speculation Flowerpower 03-14-12 17
   RE: Medic speculation michel 03-14-12 19
       RE: Medic speculation PepeLePew13 03-14-12 20
   RE: Medic speculation beaglemaster 03-14-12 21
       RE: Medic speculation Blind Freddy 03-15-12 22
           RE: Medic speculation slw1 03-15-12 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor...."
Ready for a shuffle, anyone?Sorry started late...

After a rough start for the girls tribe, momentum has swung their way, back at camp, leif took info to the enemy and got on Colton's hit list, at the Ic, the girls had a devastating loss, but it was the men's tribe that lost thier mind...Colton, the tribes big manipulator gave up Immunity to vote out Bill, everyone gave in so not going against minority....Colton looks like an ##### in TC, in the end Colton got his way, now it's even and anyone's game...

Salani day 12....see alicia and the II, Sabrina says it's a new game....Troy came over...Sabrina says we should have 6 but we have 7, and I'm happy, and the girls are sticking together....see Alicia and Christina, we need to stick together stron, Alicia says the guys messed up and if we go in 7 strong we are going to blow them away, they handed us a million dollars

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Previously on Survivor...."
That could be the key comment of the season: "...they handed us a million dollars."

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Previously on Survivor...."
I thought the same thing. It's either foreshadowing or it shows over-confidence! Unfortunately, they sound the same.

03-14-12, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wow! SEG really likes his new “star”…Not only did the swap put him with his 3 closest allies but moving the tribe makes it certain that none of the three women could ever find Salani’s HII.
They just guaranteed the merge to Colton.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-12, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They never showed us any of the men looking for the HII; or for that matter any of the other women continuing to look for the other one.

I wondered that if the tribe that Colton was on had stayed at the camp, if the HII would have been moved to the other new camp -
so that the 2 HII would have been guaranteed to be on 2 different tribes at that point.

If the 2nd had been found prior to the switch, both could have ended up on the same tribe.

03-15-12, 04:54 PM (EST)
25. "RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The remaining idol was designated for the women but the swap prevented three of them from looking for it. I'm sure all of them tried to look a bit every day without appearing too obvious. The cameras simply don't waste time showing fruitless searches (unless it's to mock someone named Hantz!)

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
maybe too once the men knew they'd have to give it away, they quit looking for it.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-16-12, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Even if they did, they should be looking for it now unless they know it was found, to use to curry favor among the women.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S24 Ep5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The remaining idol wasn't designated for the "women" though. It was designated for the Salani tribe. Thus it would be left behind, because Salani did not move camps.

Had they lost the RC, I expect the idol would have been transferred.
I remember someone on the boards referencing a quote from a Manono saying they did not want to find the idol and be forced to help the women.

Leif and Bill were out of the loop on the idol rules, or they wouldn't have talked about their chances of finding it. But Colton must have told others.

There was an interview with Kourtney or Nina saying that Sabrina was looking hard for the idol.

03-14-12, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Post intro...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

Be patient tonight, the server is really slow....ugh!

RC....Come on in guys....see girls come in first....first we have this and drop your buffs cause we are switching tribes, take them off and drop at your feet....random switch, each draw an egg when I tell you smash it against your body, whatever color comes out determines what tribe you are on....see them smash....if you are blue you are salani see the blue girls hugging....here them say hello gentlemen, Kim, did your tribe get better or worse, Colton says they got all the muscle....see the new tribes....and he passes them buffs...Manono on 3....

First RC as new tribes...work together, teams of 4 carry large water bucket, with holes, fill it then go through obstacles to fill smaller bucket, when it wieghs enough raises the flag.Reward is PBJ sandwiches and get to continue living at the one world beach and the losers have to move to a new beach and build a new shelter...

Ready go....fill with water and get back as soon as you can, strategy, how much time do you spend, Monica falls and loses alot of water and falls again.....Salani is ahead....For Manono we have 3 girls and only Colton filling the bucket....Manono heading back with more water......A ton of water for Salani....one more bucket could do it for either tribe.....they are all trying to put thier fingers in the holes....Salani wins....it was very close, and they hug....and chant peanut butter and jelly! Colton what is the truth about these tribes, it's like Greek Gods against peasants, they shake their heads no, it's more like Village people....Manono here is a map to your new home...take your map and get started building your new world...good luck....

03-14-12, 08:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Post intro...."
Nice strategy confessionals from Jay, Kim, Alicia and Colton. Jonas also had a good occasion to tell us his thoughts but he is still all wrapped up in Colton. If you can;t trust him, boot him! Simple, isn't it?

03-14-12, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post intro...."
Trying to plug some of those holes in the barrels? An excellent way to go home with some broken fingers.

03-14-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
7. "March Madness Preview?"
No, I guess that was more like March Foolishness!

03-14-12, 08:47 PM (EST)
9. "Post RC...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

See a whale, Salani, Sabrina says we went to RC, I just wanted the same color as Kim, and Chelsea was Blue then I saw CKAt and then I said is this really real, I can't believe 4 girls in our original alliance...priceless....see them eating

Colton: when I cracked the egg and saw orange and looked over that Troy was Blue, Jay was blue, and Kim and Sabrina had blue, I thought, beep! See Manono find their new camp, Christina says it's going to be fine, there are lots of the ropes, I got on a tribe with people I don't want to be on with, the other tribe is greek gods and they are eating PBJ's they will get stronger...We won't be able to compete with them in anything

Alicia: OMG, we will be the laughing stock, we won't win...even if the girls didn't have the guys on their team they would still kick our butts

See Tarzan trip over a beam...

They are all working

Colton says the prince and the princess, Alicia says will you be my prince? Will yo ube my princess

Colton: even though I can be a complete and evil person, I know how to get people on my side, get their loyalty, I know how to charm people....see Christina come up to Alicia and Colton....Christina says something about giving her loyalty to the guys, and Colton says you promise? Pinky swear? Christina says, I promise....Colton says he doesn't want to get blindsided....you won't, you are just going to have to trust...you won't! But, we have to work together as a unit... Colton says, since day 1 I have wanted to be with the girls....so we are all good?

Colton in Confessional: I am telling Christina what she wants to hear, I'm your best friend here, I want everybody to trust me so they will tell me everything...next we see Monica come up to Colton and say: you are not with the guys are you , and he says, no, I am with the girls ....good, we got the numbers....Colton says you swear? ANd she hugs him and says, Honey, I am not a liar...she kisses his cheek and says I won't leave you now and don't you forget it...

Monica in conf: Colton joined us, but I am not sure he could be the master manipulator and then we girls could go down 1 2 3 , and I am the strongest girl so I would be first....

Cut to Salani...Michael and Chelsea going crabbing and Michael gets a bunch, with pb and j, and then they find some fore chickens...Jay and Michael and Troy and Troy gets one and they all scream, and Troy says today has been fantastic reminds me of 1979 when I was the quarterback....for central valley, boom, it was total instinct, sorry chicken, you lose, we caught a rooster, and Mike and Chelsea caught 4 huge crabs it was like the gods came and said you can have what you want!

See them celebrating, Salani baby, Salani!

See Sabrina grilling the chicken over the fire....Jay whispers to hey troy, do we have any space between us and the people in the ocean, they are laying on the beach...Troyzan, Kim and Jay....yes, Mike and Kat are in the ocean....If we go in to a merge situation we need a solid 4 or 5 person alliance....the boy in the ocean is not one of them (he's talking about Mike)...then we see Jay laying with Kim, and he is in conf now....I think it's Salani vs. Manono now, it's not men vs women, I don't mind working with the women....then we see Jay talking to Kim.....What's Chelsea like?, Kim says that she's great, she's not playing strategy, I trust her, when it comes time to vote , we tell each other...Kim in conf: keeping her options open if sticking with the girls works for me, and if not, I'll stick with Troy and Jay....this is working out for me, this is a good time... So, Troy, Jay, Kim, and Chelsea are now in a secret alliance....and Kim is happy that she has options....

Next, cut to Manono and Alicia and Colton:Colt. doesn't want to trust people that he can't trust, but Alicia says well we have to try to trust them, and C. tells her don't say anything to Monica...he doesn't trust Christina....We need to get out Christina first....Alicia says we need 4 though, but Colton says we would be safer with Tarzan and Jonas, Alicia says no, that's why you guys had all that crazy stuff...

Alicia in conf: Colton's crazy, he wants Christina out but I need my women here and get rid of one of the guys, so when we merge, I am still here. We have to get rid of one of the guys...

Colton and Jonas together....so what's the plan what is the story with you and Alicia, you are in good with her, so? Colton says, I'm sticking with the guys...and I can't afford to go with these women... Jonas in conf: While we are working, busting our #####, Colton is off and doing the same thing, just sitting on his ##### talking to Alicia...how does he get away with this, I never thought to play that game, but it's brilliant

back with Colton...Jonas says don't stab me, bro....so Christina is going first? Yes.... Back in conf: so it's like Colton is running the show with both girls and guys, but it would be ridiculous for me not to think that he's aligning with the women right now....

03-14-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
10. "Pre IC"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:39 PM (EST)

Back on Salani....day 14, see Kim and then Jay is fishing....Sabrina finds the HII but it's not for our side, so I am going to get up and go find it right now, looked at the guys side, and then said, Lord please, and she finds it....I just found it, it's really really good, it's shocking but to reach in there and find it....she goes and tells Chelsea, she put it in her crotch...Chelsea says damn....as soon as I found it I decided to let Chelsea in on it - then see her telling Chelsea....this will be a game changer, no one can know, and we don't want them to see us as a pair, this is awesome...

Manono day 14....they see a chicken, and Monica catches it in the cage....Alicia is so thrilled, you are so awesome...but the chicken escapes, and Colton says these people suck at Survivor...Monica and christina are on the outs, but Christina has no power she is on the outs, if we merge she will be easy to get out, cause she has no firends. It has to be Monica....Colton goes and talks to Alicia in the water, and tells her he has her back but we have to take out Monica and then Christina, she says she will vote his way just don't screw me....Colton says he thinks it's brilliant...

IC...

See Kat, then Christina, then Kim....3 members for each tribe will race to get ball and try to shoot the basket, but the other tribe can stop you any way they can, need to get baskets....3 men vs. 3 men first round...Tarzan, and Mike to defend the goal....Jonas vs Troyzan, Hay vs Colton....Jay and Micheal and swish....

Salani 1-0

Next round 2 women vs 1 men, Kat vs Monica, Sabrina vs Christina and Leif vs Michael....Michael swishes after 5 times, and still didn't get it....Monica grabs it, Leif has it and misses....to Kat, misses....and Michael gets it....Salani leads 2 - 0

Only playing to 3....3 women vs 3 women....Kat gets it first....races back, and goes against Christina passes to Sabrina, a long shot....Monica has it....and she scores....Manono has 1, Salani 2

Next 3 men vs 3 men.....Colton gets it...they dunk him , Colton screams help me.....Colton shoots long but it's short, Jay shoots and misses, and troyzan misses, and Michael scores and they win...

See Monica and Colton hugging....Sabrina grabs the II...

Manono, somebody going home...

03-14-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Pre IC"
Crikey. We didn't need to see Tarzan bending over like that in his Speedo!

03-14-12, 09:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Pre IC"
Tarzan: (while discussing the vote with KKKolton and his minion Jonas) Monica? Okay. Tell me which one is Monica, again?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ageist, too!"
I'm not a Tarzan fan, but Holy Ageism.

Once again, we find another group of people that Colton is a jerk towards.

Aphasia's no joke - Probst turns it into a parlor trick.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ageist, too!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

I had never heard of it before, but in honour of Snidget...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphasia

eta - if Jeff hadn't done his "stupid parlor trick", I wonder what Tarzan would have written on the parchment?

03-14-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ageist, too!"
Girl in the middle?

Girl with Fake Boobs?

03-14-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
15. "Post IC...."
Manono, see Tarzan....WE did what we could they are talking, Monica says it wasn't a shut out...I'm sorry I let you down, Jonas tells her you did more than any of us, and then Monica says now what....Alicia says that you will see an Oscar performance from Colton and I, Monica is going home, Alicia says she thinks she's safe but she's going home...See Colton tell Jonas to vote for Monica...if following Colton means voting someone else out that's fine with me...in conf: I can be Colton's #####....I 'll be whatever you want me to be, just don't vote me out...

See Alicia and Christina...Christina says in conf cool, great, she says that Tarzan needs to go....Alicia told Christina to vote for Tarzan....see Jonas and Monica and Christina talking it's got to be Tarzan....Monica said just tell me what to do...Jonas says if that is what we have to do, then let's do it....Monica says are you ok with that....then we see Jonas telling Leif...he says ok, for sure, OK....Jonas says that whole event with Leif tipped me off not to trust Leif anymore, he's a wild card, so with 4 guys and 3 guys, anyone can flip and leave us guys out....

Then we see Colton telling Leif and Tarzan that we are all voting out Monica, she's the one with the pink bikini...Colton in confessional says that Tarzan is like a grandfather with alzheimers, you have to tell him 100 tiomes because he could write down "Jinny"...it's really hard being the leader of a bunch of idiots, it's so difficult...

IC

Jonas what is your reaction...we;ll; the odds are not stacked in our favor
Monica, we girls had gotten close, but now it's ok, we are playing like a team
Colton says he likes her attitude, if she thinks she could turn this tribe around then by all means, take the wheel
Alicia do you need Monica: well she's like a super mom, she's athletic BUT, she could be seen as a threat
Monica can see how she would perceive her that way
But, Leif says that she is one of the hardest working women on the tribe
Tarzan says he is dropping his assertivelness to someone else who will lead this new tribe...and that would be...I shan't say because the game is a foot....
Leif, do you understand what Tarzan said? He says yes....he has alot of big words...see colton shaking his head...jiffy tells him it's impressive, your vocabulary but the need to share it can be disruptive...
Tarzan says that the game is afoot, he has 14 pets, he has aphasia, for peoples names, that he has had all his life, can't remember people's names....now he is naming them all...can't think of Monica's name....then gets it....can't remember Jonas' name...but then does....he is not putting Jeff on....

Time to vote:
Jonas is first voter....Colton looks at Tarzan and says, do you remember what to do?

Monica votes Tarzan...Vote tally

See Monica....

Tarzan
Tarzan
Monica
Monica
Monica
She looks around at Colton
Monica
She is out....Wow...Christina says, "what the?"

She leaves and doesnt' say anything, Alicia smirks and shakes her head....Jiffy says, you admit the other tribe is stronger then you vote out your strongest member, interesting strategy on only day 14....

03-14-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
16. "Next time on Survivor...."
See Chrisina at a challenge, and hear Colton say, "RUN".. and Coltons rage takes aim, see him and Alicia laughing in the shelter and he tells a confused Christina, you can quit or you can jump in that fire..whichever is more convenient for you

And the game takes another victim, and we see the medics bringing in a stretcher....BP: is up to 120...see christina in a confessional: I'm freaking out, this is worse than what I really thought it was, then you see them bring in the stretcher....hear Jeff say, bring it in...

Monica is disappointed, she came here to win, she chased her husband all around stadiums and she was really looking forward to him coming here....I was stupid to trust Colton...

03-14-12, 09:23 PM (EST)
17. "Medic speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-12 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Well, someone must pass out or something....we hear the medics saying their pressure is up to 120, which is good....but they are bringing the stretcher in, and Jiffy is there, but it appears to be at a camp...you can see some torches leaning against a tree in the background....who is down? Could it be Tarzan? I got the impression that it was at the Manono camp...

If there is a med-evac than would they still have a boot? Christina is in SERIOUS trouble. Is the med-evac the boot decoy?

Sure doesn't appear to be Colton...yet. If he doesn't go this week, it will be next...he's hanging by a thread, imo....

03-14-12, 09:42 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Medic speculation"
That would be my guess. He looked to be in pain at times in this episode so, add three more days and he could be in trouble.

03-14-12, 09:54 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Medic speculation"
Yeah I got the sense that all wasn't right with Tarzan. He was shown stumbling during the building of the camp, he had a rough go at it during the IC with getting pushed around and wrestling over the ball, plus he was all over the place during the lead up to TC and during TC itself (but then again, it's Tarzan, he's always all over the place).

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-12, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Medic speculation"
Thinking out loud here but, 3 things come to mind for ep6

"Thanks For The Souvenir" ,the souvenir being a stitches/scar

1st is the Fiji flight 5 - Is Leif the slightly bearded short white guy with dark hair.

2nd the deleted post from Sucks

Posted by booga booga chicken george

I've come to inform you all of a bit of information that I've been given regarding how Jonas fairs in the game. According to my wife's close-friend, who has worked with Jonas in the past, that he didn't get voted out of the game. Take that as you will.

OR

3rd is the Fiji flight 5 - Is Colton the slightly bearded short white guy with dark hair. The souvenir being him taking the HII home with him and not passing it off when he leaves on the medivac.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-15-12, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Medic speculation"
Just tagging on the end here....want to thank FloPo for doing the PbP each week and everyone else that makes observations etc. I don't follow this during the show...but it is soooooo helpful to read after the fact to fill in the gaps and to see the highlights in the light of day.

O/T what was w/the sound tonight...anyone else have trouble hearing all the convos?

But thanks all, this thread is a good read!

slw1 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-12, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw1 Click to send private message to slw1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Medic speculation"
Blind Freddy, we had trouble with the audio too. I thought it was just us.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •