The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-12, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Hmmm... sounds as if Colton finally recognizes the power of the idol he possesses.

I'd include JP's previous tout about "History making blahbiddyblah" but methinks he'll have a different one to offer soon.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... jasonkola 03-14-12 1
 Jeff's aphasia Outfrontgirl 03-15-12 2
   RE: Jeff's aphasia Flowerpower 03-15-12 3
       RE: Jeff's aphasia Outfrontgirl 03-15-12 4
           RE: Jeff's aphasia tullfan 03-15-12 5
               RE: Jeff's aphasia Flowerpower 03-15-12 7
           RE: Jeff's aphasia Blind Freddy 03-15-12 8
   RE: Jeff's aphasia PepeLePew13 03-15-12 6
 E6 Press release Blind Freddy 03-15-12 9
   RE: E6 Press release Flowerpower 03-15-12 10
       RE: E6 Press release b1whois 03-15-12 11
       RE: E6 Press release jasonkola 03-15-12 12
       RE: E6 Press release tullfan 03-15-12 14
       RE: E6 Press release PepeLePew13 03-15-12 15
 RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... dabo 03-15-12 13
   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... beaglemaster 03-16-12 19
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... dabo 03-16-12 24
           RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Flowerpower 03-17-12 33
               RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... tullfan 03-17-12 38
                   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 40
                       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... tullfan 03-18-12 52
   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... byoffer 03-16-12 23
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Flowerpower 03-16-12 25
 RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-15-12 16
   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... samboohoo 03-16-12 21
 RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 17
   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Flowerpower 03-16-12 18
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... PepeLePew13 03-16-12 20
   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... VolcanicGlass 03-16-12 22
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Round Robin 03-16-12 26
           RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Flowerpower 03-16-12 28
           RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 30
               RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... dabo 03-17-12 31
                   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 32
               RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Flowerpower 03-17-12 34
                   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 35
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 29
   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Karchita 03-16-12 27
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... dabo 03-17-12 36
           RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... jasonkola 03-17-12 37
               RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 39
                   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... jasonkola 03-17-12 41
                       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... dabo 03-17-12 46
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... KObrien_fan 03-18-12 54
 RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... KObrien_fan 03-17-12 42
   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... PepeLePew13 03-17-12 43
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... knuckles487 03-17-12 44
           RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... dabo 03-17-12 47
           RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... PepeLePew13 03-17-12 48
               RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... knuckles487 03-17-12 50
                   RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... dabo 03-18-12 51
       RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... KObrien_fan 03-17-12 45
           RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 49
           RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "... Flowerpower 03-18-12 53
 Colton Flowerpower 03-19-12 55
   RE: Colton jasonkola 03-19-12 56
       the clues... Flowerpower 03-19-12 57
           RE: the clues... jasonkola 03-19-12 58
           RE: the clues... Karchita 03-21-12 64
       RE: Colton MyDogMya 03-20-12 60
           RE: Colton Outfrontgirl 03-20-12 61
           RE: Colton dabo 03-20-12 63
               RE: Colton Arnold_Lorax 03-21-12 65
                   RE: Colton suzzee 03-21-12 67
 A Clip Flowerpower 03-20-12 59
 TV Listing Version dabo 03-20-12 62
   RE: TV Listing Version Flowerpower 03-21-12 66
       RE: TV Listing Version Arnold_Lorax 03-21-12 68
           RE: TV Listing Version dabo 03-21-12 70
       RE: TV Listing Version dabo 03-21-12 69
           RE: TV Listing Version Blind Freddy 03-21-12 71
               RE: TV Listing Version CTgirl 03-21-12 72
                   RE: TV Listing Version Blind Freddy 03-21-12 73
                       RE: TV Listing Version Outfrontgirl 03-21-12 74
 Final guesses? Outfrontgirl 03-21-12 75
   RE: Final guesses? PepeLePew13 03-21-12 76

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-12, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Ya that title makes me think someone is either voted out with the idle or Colton is so confident that he is in power that he dose not need to play it referring to it as a souvenir. I could really see Colton saying something like that.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-12, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jeff's aphasia "
I thought he couldn't possibly have done an entire tout for the wrong week, and I was so wrong!

2h Jeff Probst ‏ @JeffProbst
Hello Survivor friends -- last week when I teased what to look out for in the next episode (which was last night) I made a big mistake...
Jeff Probst ‏ @JeffProbst
I said "something historic happens" and I challenged you to figure it out. Uh, it's next week. I'm so sorry. But the challenge is still on!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-12, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jeff's aphasia "
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-12 AT 09:06 AM (EST)

I really suspected that he meant episode 6. He stated episode 6 and then he said something historic happens...history repeats itself. For all of those that want Colton to go, this is a very positive sign, imo. History repeating itself....Colton is appearing as ARROGANT as he possibly can, and we see him turning into a real bully to poor Christina. Last week Jonas had a great confessional... so it's like Colton is running the show with both girls and guys, but it would be ridiculous for me not to think that he's aligning with the women right now....

He and Alicia appear to be getting closer and closer. Let's suppose that Gregzan is removed. NuManono would now be down to Colton, Jonas, Leif, Alicia, and Christina. IF they have to go to TC and vote someone out what would they do? Well, Alicia and Colton are seemingly now inseparable. We know that Colton thinks all of the guys are idiots. They know that he firmly wants Christina to be next, and believes all of the guys are most definitely with him.

I could see Jonas approaching Christina and taking Leif with them to blindside Colton and his HII. This would take care of Colton and Alicia. The only problem is will it happen this week, or next week because of the med-evac. Well, with Jiffy admitting that history was going to repeat itself in episode 6, I am really thinking that Colton will walk the walk!

Christina is the seemingly obvious boot decoy, and so is the med-evacee....

Title also fits....as Colton leaves TC he could pull out his HII and say, "Thanks for the souvenir!"

03-15-12, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jeff's aphasia "
I could totally see it happening.

The only thing is, Jeff said we may not even recognize the "history repeats itself" after it happens. Colton going out like James will be an immediate recognition.

Hard to know what to trust in Jeff's wording, but you totally called it that he had jumped again when he touted last week.

tullfan 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-15-12, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tullfan Click to send private message to tullfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jeff's aphasia "
>I could totally see it happening.
>
>
>The only thing is, Jeff said
>we may not even recognize
>the "history repeats itself" after
>it happens. Colton going
>out like James will be
>an immediate recognition.
>
>Hard to know what to trust
>in Jeff's wording, but you
>totally called it that he
>had jumped again when he
>touted last week.

History repeats itself is probably regarding the medevac. Mike was taken out on day 17 and that day is covered in the next episode. Russell Swan and Penner also were taken out around that time. Colton telling Christina to either jump into the fire or quit may have been put in the promo as a hint that the cause of the medevac is the same as with Mike Skupin.

03-15-12, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jeff's aphasia "
I don't think that a med-evac occuring at around a similar time would be that historic, but if someone, Tarzan?, falls into the fire like Skupin, that would be history repeating itself...I sure hope that's not it! Burns would definitely cause heart rates to be way up! If it were burns though, I think that they would be reacting MUCH more rapidly, as they did with Skupin....Helicopter in to remove, stat. They seem rather composed as to their approach with this...no sense of urgency, really...Also, Jeff seems calmer than if it were a burn...?

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-15-12, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jeff's aphasia "
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-12 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

Re: JP - "Jeff said we may not even recognize the "history repeats itself" after it happens"

Hey OFG, where was that from? Thanks

Edit to add...
Nevermind I see it was just part of his tease from the Ew Q&A. I just didn't recognize the language. Thanks tho for putting his quote in context....it could help figure this out.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-12, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jeff's aphasia "
Yeah, here's further confirmation - the exact wording from his interview with Dalton Ross over on the Survivor: One World Press thread:

Tease us up for next week, and also reveal the answer to your “history repeats itself” clue from last week. All I could come up with was one person from an alliance (in this case, Alicia) being completely separated from the rest of her group by a tribe shake-up.
I have to admit something to you…. I was one week ahead! I had been watching next week’s episode! I screwed up! So my tease for next week is…. history repeats itself! Sorry about that!!!

03-15-12, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "E6 Press release"
From CBS...

---------------------

EXTREME PAIN THREATENS TO DERAIL ONE CASTAWAY’S CHANCES OF STAYING IN THE GAME, ON "SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21

CHEAT TWEET: Extreme pain threatens a castaway…will they survive? Don’t miss #Survivor Wed, March 21 @ 8pmET/PT! http://bit.ly/yVHQ0D

"Thanks For The Souvenir" — Extreme pain threatens to derail one castaway’s chances of staying in the game and a conspiratorial Tribal Council once again shakes things up, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, March 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
---------------------------

03-15-12, 03:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: E6 Press release"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-12 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

Thanks for posting, BF! These clues are very helpful, imo! First of all, the cause of the med-evac is pain...we have seen Gregzan with various make shift covers over his legs, could he have some kind of funky pain...can't help but to think of something like shingles, perhaps? It sure could happen. And, from the vidcaps, we can see that they are taking him away via stretcher....he could be returned, maybe....? It is not looking to good for Tarzan, imo.

Now, a conspiratorial Tribal Council once again shakes things up!

Christina leaving would NOT shake anything up....a conspiracy could be Colton and company, and we have seen him change his mind regarding a boot choice before, could he change his mind again? Or, could there be a change of heart that leads to a tie, and Christina goes, but first there is a big shake up?

OR,

A conspiracy arises that doesn't include Colton and Alicia....perhaps it could include Christina, Jonas, and Leif?

Two things we can deduce from this remark in the clues....1. There is a conspiracy, and 2. the tribe will be shaken up...

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-12, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E6 Press release"
i really dont think that christina is in any danger. it seems to me that colton's strategy is to vote out the strong. first it was matt. then bill. then monica. he keeps it up and he could attempt an immunity run at the end. he may not be weak at all, his feminine charms and laziness just make us all assume.

think about it: his whole plan right now looks to be aiming for final two/three goat, and i think he is smarter than that.

i can see his whole FTC speech: I am the smartest, i fooled all of you into thinking i was weak, i convinced you to vote out stronger players over weaker players with my made-up drama and so that i would have a shot at IC's. at the same time i made you think i was an emotional basket case, got these fools to take me as the goat and i've been playing all of you the whole time. ha! i'm not even gay, bitches!

i wonder what his edit would look like if this were his game plan. any thoughts edit analyzers?

03-15-12, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: E6 Press release"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-12 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

The title thanks for the souvenir is just Colton being cocky, most likely in a confessional and saying he is so much in control he dose not need it and refers to it as a souvenir.

The Medvac could be a player who returns to the game. This could be history repeating itself.

The conspiracy could be that Jonas and leif flip and try to vote out Colton which results in a tie (Gregzan, Colton, Alicia vs Leif, Jonas and Christine). This could be the history repeats itself as well.

Also, what if Leif and Jonas do flip and it comes out at TC but they do not end up voting any one out because of the medvac. That would be cool. I would love to see how Colton would handle this back at camp.

03-15-12, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tullfan Click to send private message to tullfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: E6 Press release"
My spec. is that Alicia and Christina launch the conspiracy. They would team together because Christina could convince Alicia that she is at the bottom of the pecking order if Christina were to leave. Alicia/Christina stage fake arguments at camp and at Tribal Council to fake out Colton and they bring in Leif as the third vote to blindside him.

Tarzan is the likely medevac because he is the only Manono not at all seen in the web promo.

03-15-12, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: E6 Press release"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-12 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

An important distinction:

From BF's post: "Extreme pain threatens to derail one castaway’s chances of staying in the game."

and this:
>And, from the vidcaps, we can see
>that they are taking him
>away via stretcher....

From what I could see, they are only bringing *in* the stretcher but not showing anyone being taken away. For all we know, they get Tarzan (or someone else) all patched up and determine after a while he is able to stay in the game.

Edited: Just saw the quote from Jiffy during the vidcaps showing the final moments where the stretcher is being brought in - The game claims another victim. That is clear to me that someone is leaving so we ought to ignore the threatens comment.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-12, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Here's a piece of history from early in the show, those who came along later might not have seen.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
ROFLOL!

I did not know that happened.... yeah, let's do that again!!!!!

03-16-12, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Yeah, that was something. Of course, that exact scenario would be unlikely. But there are many things in the sea that can sting, painful poison to a system, even a few things slithering and scuttling about on land.

03-17-12, 08:05 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Extreme pain threatens to derail one castaway’s chances of staying in the game

You know, the more I think about this, the more I think some kind of sting could indeed be the culprit. Gregzan has something with his legs....I was thinking earlier that they were scraped up or something, with his make-shift bandages and now one leg of his pants....what's up with that?

We also see that he is toward the water. If it is some kind of a sting, then he could be back...? But, the promo sure makes it sound that he will be gone.

03-17-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
I was wondering about gastrointestinal blockage as per Bruce on S12. He was in extreme pain when he left. If Tarzan or someone else left for the same reason, that could be what prompted Jeff's history repeats itself tout.

03-17-12, 08:36 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
It is always risky to rely on Jeff's wording carrying any precision, so I feel half dumb for trying to find meaning in what he said, but -- he did say, good luck with figuring that one out, even after it happens.

Whereas most fans would remember quite easily if someone else had GI blockage, or fell in a fire, or got peed on to ease a sting, and most certainly if Colton went home with idol in pocket.

I think that history repeats itself, but in a somewhat obscure fashion, is more likely about a gameplay strategy, about a move or a pattern rather than a single event -- because that is something Jeff focuses on as do diehard fans, but it would not necessarily click for the casual viewer.

03-18-12, 10:02 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Could be but Bruce's medevac aired 6 years ago. Most casuals have forgotten that by now.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Is it any wonder Kathy was so well-loved?

I think it will always be a huge disappointment that she did not win that seaon.

03-16-12, 01:26 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
I think it will always be a huge disappointment that she did not win that seaon.

Couldn't agree more, she was certainly my favorite!

03-15-12, 09:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-12 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

BF, sorry I wasn't around this morning, glad you found it!

Here is the reprint, and I'm bolding the baffling part:
from last week, which we now know is for this week:
----
Jeff Probst's tease for the week (from EW):
"Next week — history repeats itself. Good luck figuring that one out — even after it happens. In fact, a free buff for the first person who guesses correctly what I am referring to re: history…repeats…itself."

I can only say this. Episode 6 is a historic episode for one specific reason. Try to guess.

Jeff thinks it will be tough to guess or even to see what he means after the episode airs?

That would rule out going home with idol in pocket, or a Skupin, or any of those really memorable moments.

There is another version of that tout, where Jeff says it will be "historic." Anyone know where it is?
nevermind, found it ... have edited it in above.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
History Repeats Itself?

1. Lief spills the beans about the next boot.
2. Kim/Chelsea decide not to speak of the idol, but do so anyway.
3. New Blue throws a challenge to oust a man to even up the girls/guys numbers because they think Alicia is in trouble a la Russell in HvV.
4. A pecking order is revealed.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

03-16-12, 03:10 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
I tweeted this to Jeff Probst:

Guess: As in HvV Ep5, injured member of alliance (James/Greg) useless in challenges yet they boot a healthy player & keep ally.

Hey, doesn't hurt to guess! Meaning that Tarzan survives and they boot Christina.

"If given a choice between two equally promising lines of play, always choose the more elegant."

03-16-12, 07:38 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-12 AT 07:42 AM (EST)

That's a great guess, OFG! Let us know if you get a free buff!

Since I think it's wise to try and list all of the possible scenarios in the hopes of identifying the right one, here's another suggestion:

Since the name of the title is "Thanks for the Souvenir", will someone try and craft a HII? The fake HII could be the souvenir.

Here's another idea....when I saw the vidcaps for the promo I was surprised at how close the fire is to the shelter, and the palm fronds on their roof and sides....will they burn their shelter down....again?

03-16-12, 09:14 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""

>Since the name of the title
>is "Thanks for the Souvenir",
> will someone try and
>craft a HII? The
>fake HII could be the
>souvenir.

Yeah, we saw Troyzan completely focused on working on something for a little spell - a fake HII?

>Here's another idea....when I saw the
>vidcaps for the promo I
>was surprised at how close
>the fire is to the
>shelter, and the palm fronds
>on their roof and sides....will
>they burn their shelter down....again?

Good thinking, I noticed that as well.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
OFG! I almost posted that same thing yesterday.

I did think of the vote strong & keep weak angle, but there was also the deception angle, with JT playing both sides, and the decoy boot. It could fit the Probst "requirement" of it being something we wouldn't necessarily realize even after it happened.

FWIW, the title of the promo is usually the title of the episode, but the video of the promo was titled "Jump in that Fire."

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-16-12, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
5'll get you 10 Tarzan stepped on a sea urchin, and I think it got so painful he had to leave.

03-16-12, 09:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Well, we know that the reason he goes out is PAIN....if he steps on a sea urchin and is removed for pain then he could indeed come back...fwiw.

03-16-12, 11:42 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Yep, a marine sting of some sort could be responsible for both extreme pain and the rapid heart rate. Sea urchin is less likely to produce the cardiac response from what I have read, but it is possible with a large quantity of spines.

A stonefish or lionfish, a man of war or a stingray are all possibilities in Samoan lagoons and would accelerate heart rate. A stonefish sting is rare but over the top painful. It is far far beyond sea urchin level and yelling OW.

A sting would, as FP says, allow for a return, but in less than optimal shape.
A serious infection in the blood should be dealt with by hospitalization, because the only effective drugs they have left can only be administered by IV drip.

I also read that some stings can result in altered mental state, confusion. Tarzan is already borderline, it could get interesting.

03-17-12, 02:26 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-12 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

I also read that some stings can result in altered mental state, confusion. Tarzan is already borderline, it could get interesting.

I kind of have to wonder how borderline he may actually be, from what I understand he "dumbed down" for the game. He is obviously keeping it a secret that he is a doctor, a plastic surgeon, and presumably well-off financially. He claims to have nominal aphasia, in the form of trouble remembering people's names, and this I will grant is probably true.

Plus, being a doctor, familiar obviously with aphasia and its pathologies, he should know that excessive use of neologisms is another form of aphasia.

He claimed he had this all his life, rather than making a war story of it as would have Coach. I empathise, because me too, maybe he got dropped on his head as a baby.

Getting back on topic, though...

I think Greg has been playing the game to downplay his intelligence. He does want people to think he is smart, just not braniac smart, not MD or PhD smart. That's a tough row to hoe for someone too smart for their own good.

03-17-12, 07:34 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Terrific insight, dabo, color me convinced.
I would argue that Greg's confessionals should reflect the real state of Greg's head. No need to dumb down for the audience.

Jeff said at the outset that Greg could annoy people by showing them he thinks he's smarter.

03-17-12, 08:10 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Just so everyone knows, extreme pain is capable of increasing heart rate all by itself!

03-17-12, 11:07 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
That makes total sense.

03-16-12, 11:36 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
VG, I love that we both thought of the same episode. Even it is wrong, that makes me feel good!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-16-12, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Maybe it's two medivacs in one season. That's happened before, right?

Thanks snidget & tribe!

03-17-12, 05:25 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Yes, Micronesia (Fans v Faves) and Samoa both had two medical evacuations. Plus in FvF Chet was voted out at his own request because he had a foot injury.

03-17-12, 06:32 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
I think OFG's idea of a sting of some sort is vary possible. That would explain the pain reference. History repeating itself could refer to someone stepping on a sea urchin. It could also just be referring to the Medvac. The medvac may or may not return to the game. There will be a TC where Christina's plot to create a conspiracy will be the topic of TC. If the Medvac returns to the game then I believe Christina will be voted out. History repeating itself could also be voting out someone strong over someone weak. If the medvac dose not return there will be no vote and only the medvac will go home. And finally the title "Thanks for the souvenir" sounds like Colton in a confessional bragging that he is in power now and dose not need the II and may just take it home as a souvenir. Some of these idea's are mine and some I have picked up from various specs here and at sucks. I believe these ideas fit best.

03-17-12, 08:29 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Could be, although I am in the camp of shying away from basing the boot choice on the title. The Souvenir could be related to a battle scar. They knew when titling it, I am sure, that people would think it was about Colton, and they know people are watching to see him get booted. So I feel highly cynical about the title and view it as manipulation by the PR machine.

I try to keep some trust in game logic. Monica has stated that the girls know NOTHING of Colton's disgusting attitude towards minorities and they don't know what Leif has been through. They don't know how Jonas might feel. Tarzan was supportive of Colton.

Basically, the girls could have leverage if they had seen the Bill TC, but they don't. They also don't know if the guys on Salani are going to want to reunite. The men have achieved a majority again, and Christina now knows that Colton has not been playing the game to become a girl at first opportunity, because he betrayed her and Monica, as did Alicia.

The logical target for Christina is not Colton. It is either the "keep the strong" appeal to go after Tarzan, or it is "boot a woman, but not me, go after Alicia who is seducing Colton away from your group."

The Alicia vs. Christina storyline was set up big in Ep 1, and it should come to a head in this episode, as we do know there is a TC.

My prediction is that Leif and Jonas don't want to make a move to anger Colton if they are not going to boot him. They also don't want to flush the HII, because the HII is a tool they hope to use for their alliance when the merge comes. They probably don't like either Christina or Alicia.

I feel like Christina's story is done, whereas Alicia's probably has legs into the post--merge, as does Colton's. Tarzan's story could also be wrapped.

I don't make much of the coffin shot with Leif. I can see how the editors would like having the material and adapting it to their message of don't get comfortable. Leif could get himself in trouble as he did lose their trust, but I think he is a hard guy to stay mad at and is trying hard to make amends. I think he will be a liability in a challenge that requires speed getting up to the platform, but he's not always a liability for all challenges.

I think this episode is not being hyped as much as it could be if it marked Colton's demise. Jeff's tout is actually not a big hype. He is going for the angle of Survivor history, not focusing on some BIG HUGE thing that will be emotionally satisfying or outrageous. His tout was emotionally flat.

03-17-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
I agree. I was saying that the title has to do with Coltons confessional not his boot. I believe the next week boot will most likely be Christina or the medvac.

As for the girls not knowing what has been going on with the guys. I believe the guys on the NuSalani trib will be talking with the girls and telling them what has been going on. Sense two of them were already on the outs I do not think they will be feeling any allegiance to the guys. Same thing with the girls. I think they really did not like Alicia, Christina and Monica so they will be comfortable aligning with their new tribe mates. I honesty think we can throw the guys vs girls idea out the window. We even see confessionals of the NuSalani being happy with their new tribe.

03-17-12, 09:52 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Chet's foot injury was actually caused by walking in the water without footwear, as they had been instructed. He cut his foot on sharp coral and it later became infected. He would most likely have been taken out of the game to go to the hospital within a few days of when he asked to be voted out.

And the obscurometer is pinging!

It would be different if Tarzan stayed in the game so that he could be voted out, he would actually be doing everyone in Manono2 a favor, it would be a bold sacrifice. Chet left his allies in the lurch by, in essence, quitting; if they'd had him for just that one vote things would have played out differently.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-12, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
It could be as simple as the two evacs in one season, both times in Samoa, hence history repeats itself.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

03-17-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
This is pretty obscure but would certainly fit the tease and most people would probably never even notice it.

When Mike Skupin fell in the fire, Mark Burnett was one of the people that helped carry the stretcher and was there during the evac. What if good old MB showed up this next episode as part of the evac team?

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

03-17-12, 09:24 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
*pokes KOB* Long time no see! Hope you're well...

Good spec, it's as good as anything I've seen out there. Tho, I'm not sure if EPMB even notices the show is still running on the air these days with all of the other projects he's got going on. Back then, Survivor was still a novelty so EPMB still had his fingerprints on everything.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-12, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Ok, had a thought that puts me wayyyy outside the box so lets see if I can explain it clearly.

First, whoever it is and for whatever medical reason, I'm guessing that nobody is removed from the game. "The game claims another victim" or however Jeff said it could just mean that another injury has been added to the long list of injuries before it. No reason for me thinking this, just random.

Now for the crazy idea I had. Has anyone from one tribe ever given the HII to someone on the other tribe? If yes, then a move like that could be history repeating itself. If no, then such a move would be historical. Jeff has made use of both terms so which are we supposed to go by?

Anyways, suppose at a challenge Christina starts ranting about being the next target and mean ole Colton told her to jump in the fire, etc etc. Says that women are already down in numbers, her going would be real blow to the women. If she is allowed to rant like that while both teams are together, perhaps whatshername ends up passing her HII to Christina unseen by anyone else. Then at tribal she starts in on Colton and the way he has acted just since the swap, betraying the women, encouraging dangerous acts (burning yourself up lol) etc. She stirs the hornets nest, then after everyone votes she stands and plays the HII. No votes for her cout and her vote for Colton sends the weasel packing.

She has already tweeted earlier to someone she knows that they need to be sure to watch, lots of tc excitement, and big surprise twist. Surprise might not be the correct word but whatever it was, it's the same meaning. Sorry I can't find the tweet to post a link.

I don't know how this got so long for such an outside thought. Sorry.

03-17-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Has anyone from one tribe ever given the HII to someone on the other tribe?

Yes.

03-17-12, 10:13 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
http://funny115.com/v2/5.htm

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-12, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Thanks dabo and pepe for refreshing my memory. Dang if I can ever remember all those things like that.

For the record, I am in the camp that believes Christina will be booted just as it has been openly telegraphed for some time now, but I like to try and come up with other possibilities just in case. Especially since this would be very boring and in need of all this extra hype I guess. Oh well.

Since an HII was given away in Samoa before, perhaps doing it again this week in Samoa could actually be history repeating itself. It sure would make me grin but I definitely won't be holding my breath.

03-18-12, 01:12 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
but I like to try and come up with other possibilities just in case

That kind of thinking is what makes it fun.

03-17-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
I realize MB doesn't hang out as much anymore, that's why if this were only his second appearance it would be worth a tweet. It's probably not it but I figured I'd guess

03-17-12, 10:59 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Good to see you, KO! I figure we have a whole stretcher at our disposal for all kinds of theories this week.

RE EPM: this has been 5 years now, but when I visited the Cooks in 2006, I saw the guestbook at one of the Aitutaki restaurants we ate at signed by Mark Burnett and Roma Downey.

Then when we went to Atiu, where they filmed a reward, the locals were VERY good about not giving any spoilers, but I did get to hear how Burnett did come over for the reward feast. Not only Burnett, but the Mayor of Aitutaki. They made quite the event of it. I guess their group was partying off to another side of the beach so as not to get in the shots.

Speaking of injuries never shown, I was told that the Jamaican girl (Sundra) went walking barefoot out on the reef and cut her foot rather badly, bleeding all over. I think they tend to leave this stuff out unless it turns into a story that goes somewhere.

They also filmed a whole ritual sequence in an ancestral burial cave with poisonous crabs ... totally cut out of the footage. So much we don't see.

03-18-12, 05:13 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Ep6 Title, Touts and Teasers: "Thanks For The Souvenir""
Hiya, KO! Nice to see you! FWIW, I think it's a stellar guess. Certainly would fit, history repeating itself and most wouldn't know that they had even seen him. Fits nicely!

03-19-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
55. "Colton"
So, could Colton go out as a med-evac and take the idol with him..."Thanks for the souvenir!" As he waves goodbye? I don't know, he's a young kid, not likely to be fairing as poorly as others there....?

Then, what will the conspiracy be that could shake things up at the TC?

03-19-12, 09:43 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Colton"
I think you are right Colton is the medvac and takes the Idol with him. They may still have to go to TC after the medvac if 2 people go this episode.

03-19-12, 10:06 PM (EST)
57. "the clues..."
"Thanks For The Souvenir" — Extreme pain threatens to derail one castaway’s chances of staying in the game and a conspiratorial Tribal Council once again shakes things up, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, March 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Well, I think they all fit. The promos say:

Colton has extreme pain, he looks miserable in most of the promos. Then later at TC, Christina's tweet is telling afterall. The cool twist is Colton's early demise derails the plan to take out Christina, and Alicia, Colton's bff is the new target...at least, that would shake things up!

03-19-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
58. "RE: the clues..."
Sounds like a perfect fit to me.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-21-12, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: the clues..."
If Colton were being med evac-ed, I think he would give the idol away to someone rather than taking it home as a souvenir.

If Colton says the title, it only makes sense if he is booted.

Thanks snidget & tribe!

MyDogMya 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-12, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MyDogMya Click to send private message to MyDogMya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Colton"
IMO....Colton is med-evac'ed, leaves with HII, thus thanks for the suvenior.

This leaves Tarzan, Leif, Jonas, Alicia, Christina.

Christina is pushing for Alicia to go, thus "it's me or her....you have an alliance with the girls". Here's the TC twist.

As for his history repeating itself, has there ever been an episode with a med-evac'ed departure and also a TC departure?

I'm new at this so go easy on me please.

03-20-12, 06:11 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Colton"
Welcome to Blows!

yes, there has ...
In Samoa, Mike Borassi taken out after challenge, Ben still voted out (or someone, I think it was Ben).

I believe in Micronesia, that Chet wanted to leave due to his foot and they asked him to let it be a vote out, but he wouldn't do it ... so his tribe lost another player as well as Chet.

A lot depends on the numbers ... Ep 6 is often a double tribal, so it serves their purpose if two go this time -- we shall see.

I am fairly certain that the "her or me" push is early in the episode and at that time Christina is looking at a tie if she can only get Jonas and Leif. Her position probably improves due to the evacuation, certainly her numerical position would improve ... it's up to Leif and Jonas what they want to do.

03-20-12, 06:28 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Colton"
Welcome aboard. Nice thoughts. Alternately, Christina, seeing a chance for the women, may try to join forces with Alicia and press for a man to get the boot.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-12, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Colton"
What if Colton has a streak of kindness knowing he is going out and gives his idle to Jonas who gives it to Tarzan but they conspire to get Alicia and Jonas gives her a fake idle made by Tarzan to fool her and they vote her when she thinks she is safe

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-12, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Colton"
That would be shocking . Welcome to the boards Arnold

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

03-20-12, 03:29 PM (EST)
59. "A Clip"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-12 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

Kona at Mess posted this clip from episode 6....seems we were right! The scenes of Christina trying to push Alicia over so she can sleep in the shelter are from the night of TC when Monica was voted out.

Christina vows to expose Alicia and Colton as the low rent characters they are....

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/video?watch=6vqt2tem2u

03-20-12, 06:18 PM (EST)
62. "TV Listing Version"
Episode: "Thanks for the Souvenir"
Pain threatens a castaway's ability to stay in the competition; the Tribal Council makes some changes.

03-21-12, 07:25 AM (EST)
66. "RE: TV Listing Version"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-12 AT 08:07 AM (EST)

Pain threatens a castaway's ability to stay in the competition; the Tribal Council makes some changes.

Huh? Pain threatens the ability to stay in the competition....still means the same thing...threatens the ability to stay in the game....med-evac.

But the TC makes some changes....what is that supposed to mean? What, they don't vote? They draw straws? Have they ever skipped an IC, and then brought both tribes to the TC area to do some kind of a competition there?

What could this mean?

ETA: Here is the voice over that VG had posted with the PIP promo....

VO: Survivor's newest super-villain continues to shake-up the game.

Well, if he goes down and out of the game via med-evac, he is definitely shaking up the game....If this is how the game shakes up, I wonder if there will NOT be a boot?

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-12, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: TV Listing Version"
Above I put that what if Colton knows he is going out and gives his idle to Jonas and they make a fake one and give it to Alicia and she thinks she is safe and they boot her. So Colton is sick with appenicitis and is evaced and then Alicia gets screwed. That would be a shake up and shocking

03-21-12, 10:08 AM (EST)
70. "RE: TV Listing Version"
Welcome aboard.

Losing the two divas in one episode would alter the story, no more antagonism and the rest of the season could just be a lot of fun!

Production must be biting their nails, sweating it out, wondering how they can play it out with no villains left to allow them to be lazy editors. Ha ha!

Appendicitis Symptoms

Aching pain that begins around your navel and often shifts to your lower right abdomen
Pain that becomes sharper over several hours
Tenderness that occurs when you apply pressure to your lower right abdomen
Sharp pain in your lower right abdomen that occurs when the area is pressed on and then the pressure is quickly released (rebound tenderness)
Pain that worsens if you cough, walk or make other jarring movements
Nausea
Vomiting
Loss of appetite
Low-grade fever
Constipation
Inability to pass gas
Diarrhea
Abdominal swelling

03-21-12, 09:36 AM (EST)
69. "RE: TV Listing Version"
I don't know. Usually the TV Listing is just a shorter edit of the tease. But

a conspiratorial Tribal Council once again shakes things up

and

the Tribal Council makes some changes

are different hypes. It could, I suppose, just mean an unimaginative monkey has been replaced by a creative monkey. But clearly they want us watching the episode to the very end. It may be anti-climactic.

03-21-12, 10:47 AM (EST)
71. "RE: TV Listing Version"
Maybe in place of tree stumps stools, they bring in folding chairs Jerry Springer-style, to stir up the TC interaction....or maybe it's as Dabo proffers up, a rogue TV program scripter punching the five o'clock timecard early.

Though watching JP duck a flying folding chair does sound intriguing :-o
No...wait, that's next season Survivor: AllStar Paternity Test....nevermind.

I haven't added much here have I....sorry....but I am having fun :p

Boot or no boot.....boot or no boot....hmmmm
The simplest answer might be to look at the editing of the episode. We've got Alicia and Christina bitching at each other...Colton bitching at everyone and the whole NuSalani tribe thanking the heavens above that they aren't in the NuManono camp. Riveting TV. Then we have a so-so promoed chal that is soooo interesting that it merits a PiP showcase at best. The highlight of the episode is hyped to be a "too dangerous" medical condition of a misdirected left leg wrapped in a red flag orange buff no less so we won't miss it.

Not much of an episode so far. "I know, let's throw in a 'conspiracy at TC' to fill out the episode....sounds good. Somebody email the Zap2it TV guy and let him know of the 'changes'."

That's all I've got...hope it was a good read though, 'cause that's what really counts when you're dodging folding chairs and jumping sharks flying overhead

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-12, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: TV Listing Version"
Blind Freddy, this is a belated welcome but I am so glad that you started posting here last season (and not just for your sense of humor)!

03-21-12, 12:07 PM (EST)
73. "RE: TV Listing Version"
Well ty so much. I had hoped to help swell the ranks, gird the loins and all that rot....and oh yeah, have some fun

03-21-12, 06:37 PM (EST)
74. "RE: TV Listing Version"
You so funny, Blind Freddy!

it doesn't hurt that your ideas are spot on time after time.

At this point, the one conviction I have is that when it's all over, I'll be saying "Probst, your teasers suck" and "webmonkeys, you suck too."

03-21-12, 07:48 PM (EST)
75. "Final guesses?"
I am going to make a wild guess that Colton is removed in the afternoon of Day 2, then they decide not to have an IC because they don't have the numbers for a double boot.

But he comes back, and Manono goes to TC, and they vote out Colton anyway.
I don't know!

03-21-12, 07:53 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Final guesses?"
Good guess as any!

I'm also leaning somewhat toward a Colton ME, but where I possibly see differently (as posted on the vote thread) is that Colton gets hurt/stomach ailment after IC, is taken to hospital, tribe gets tree mail saying "see you at TC", Colton re-appears at TC, then they vote out Christina.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •