The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"lost"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

marcette 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-25-05, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marcette Click to send private message to marcette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"lost"
is anybody else feeling lost since there is a wait to find out what happens next year?

i'm having real bad SO withdrawal.

has anybody found a solution?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: lost eire_heart74 12-25-05 1
 Quite the opposite! Yikahs 12-27-05 2
 RE: lost pinkpetal 12-27-05 3
 RE: lost lovemydogdude 12-30-05 4
   RE: lost loroo 12-30-05 5
       RE: lost lovemydogdude 12-31-05 6
           RE: lost shawnar 01-01-06 7
               RE: lost OklaBlue 01-01-06 8
                   RE: lost shawnar 01-01-06 9
 RE: lost lovemydogdude 01-01-06 10
   RE: lost pegasustt 01-01-06 11
       RE: lost shawnar 01-02-06 12
           RE: lost lovelucila 01-05-06 13
               RE: lost Dear Debby 01-06-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-25-05, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: lost"
I am a little bummed that I have wait for over two weeks to see them finish up a story line that should of been done weeks ago. It's been such a slow moving season esp. with the "I'm fat and ugly" mantra being beaten like a dead horse!

Yikahs 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-27-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yikahs Click to send private message to Yikahs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Quite the opposite!"
I'm not missing it a bit - even though I love Jill and TJ and find Kim very interesting. I'm so ready to have the whole Allison thing over.

pinkpetal 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinkpetal Click to send private message to pinkpetal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: lost"
I agree with you. I am so anxious to see Allie's graduation and then to see who will replace her in the house. It seems like this season has just dragged on. The women just didn't seem to mesh and flow like the other seasons original casts did. But, thank goodness things are finally moving. I am wondering why they are showing these reruns anyway. I don't remember them doing that on the previous seasons until the summer. Anyway, we will just have to be patient I guess.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-30-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: lost"
YES I'm having withdrawls..we recently moved and we just got the internet yesterday so at least I can surf this site to get my starting over fix...not the same though.

loroo 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loroo Click to send private message to loroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: lost"
At the very least they should have reran the couples instead of "catching" viewers up with the existing house guests. They could have neatly tied in one episode updating viewers on the changes the couples made (since they said they'd revisit with them in a few weeks).

12-31-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: lost"
I agree ? but reruns suck in general..have to admit I have been able to see 2 episodes that I had originally missed during this rerun fest. Looking forward to reruns ending.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-01-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: lost"
I have been going throu serious withdrawls! My computer went down the same time the reruns came on. I have missed this place. now I'm reading like crazy trying to catch up on all the scoop.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-01-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: lost"
LAST EDITED ON 01-01-06 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

You can go to the SO spoiler forum for what's going to happen, and what some of the graduates are doing. Or, try internet TVGuide.com and look at the listings for SO up to two weeks in advance.

01-01-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: lost"
Thanks, I'll do that.

01-01-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: lost"
And another note...even worse I'm afraid but does anyone feel lost on weekends (alone) I feel I have fallen so in love with this show that it consumes me even on wknds..let alone during reruns from hell..at least I'm only consumed for one hour a day eh? aaaahhhhhhh...somebody help me

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-01-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: lost"
I am the same your not alone
I think were addicted lol

01-02-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: lost"
>I am the same your not
>alone
>I think were addicted lol

Same here! its going to be even harder in the summer!

lovelucila 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-05-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelucila Click to send private message to lovelucila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: lost"
I feel lost but I decieded to take the break to implement what i have learned

Dear Debby 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-06-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dear%20Debby Click to send private message to Dear%20Debby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: lost"
I haven't watched it since they started the re runs. I think this would have been a good time for the couples to bring their plants back! At least it would have been two weeks of NEW entertainment instead of re runs! I haven't even been on here....until now....GETTING READY FOR THE STORY TO CONTINUE!!!
\BTW Happy New Year everyone!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •