The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diva's Remain"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

applesugar 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applesugar Click to send private message to applesugar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diva's Remain"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-04 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

My three girls are still in. Who do you think are the best of the three? Latoya, Jennifer or Fantasia

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diva's Remain Mistral 04-16-04 1
 RE: Diva's Remain Princessbaby 04-16-04 2
   RE: Diva's Remain shedevil 04-16-04 3
       RE: Diva's Remain applesugar 04-16-04 4
       RE: Diva's Remain JOSHIDOL 04-16-04 5
           RE: Diva's Remain J Slice 04-16-04 6
 RE: Diva's Remain anotherkim 04-16-04 7
   RE: Diva's Remain applesugar 04-16-04 13
 RE: Diva's Remain greenmonstah 04-16-04 8
   RE: Diva's Remain lindsaywhit 04-16-04 9
       RE: Diva's Remain greenmonstah 04-16-04 10
           RE: Diva's Remain Bebo 04-16-04 11
               RE: Diva's Remain greenmonstah 04-16-04 12
                   NOOOOOO Breezy 04-16-04 14
                       RE: NOOOOOO greenmonstah 04-16-04 16
               RE: Diva's Remain applesugar 04-16-04 15
                   RE: Diva's Remain greenmonstah 04-16-04 17
                   RE: Diva's Remain Bebo 04-16-04 18
 RE: Diva's Remain managerr 04-16-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-04, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diva's Remain"
Latoya is hands down the best in the competition.

However, I bet Fantasia will win.

Princessbaby 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Princessbaby Click to send private message to Princessbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diva's Remain"
My favorite is Jenn.. Latoya is real good but i personaly dont care for Fantasia..

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Diva's Remain"
Jennifer is by far the best of all the finalists. Win or lose, she will get a contract and I will buy her c.d.

04-16-04, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applesugar Click to send private message to applesugar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Diva's Remain"
You know what. I think all these ladies will get a contract. They all are very good.

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Diva's Remain"
JENNIFER DOES NOT HAVE A BIG FAN BASE, LOOK HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAS BEEN IN THE BOTTOM 3. IF YOU LOOK AT PAST IDOLS, KELLY WAS NEVER IN THE BOTTOM 3 AND RUBEN ONLY MADE IT THERE 1.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Diva's Remain"

Excuse me, dude...

I'm glad that you're so passionate, but next time, please don't yell... ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED RUDE!

thanks

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule - Randall, Clerks

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Diva's Remain"
Why did you need to start another thread about these three? Wasn't one sufficient? Misto already explained how the forums work around here. Duplicate subject threads just clutter up things.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--SB's very own diva

04-16-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Diva's Remain"
OK - Kim I got it. For now on I will just follow you guys. No more posting for me. Some of you guys are just to serious.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Diva's Remain"
OK PEOPLE
We are not asking you to figure out:

(2 * REQA/LgREQA - 1) * PA * LgR/LgPA.

However, we are asking, that as members of this community, you follow some very basic guidelines. The easiest guideline being, do NOT start duplicate threads. Please print the following chart out and paste it to your screen. And then remember.to.reference.it.

Is my post original in thought?

YES- Go ahead and start a new thread

NO- Enlighten us with your thoughts, notions and variations by posting to current thread

<--- has been known to morph into The Hulk when mad

lindsaywhit 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindsaywhit Click to send private message to lindsaywhit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Diva's Remain"
For those who care, the answer to the above equation is 2rx3.

04-16-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Diva's Remain"
OK...Linda gets to start duplicate posts any time she wants, but the rest of us...

Bonus question: Do you know what that formula is used for when actual "stats" are plugged in?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Diva's Remain"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-04 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

Look, the only formula I care about discussing at this time is earned run average. Maybe in a couple of months I'll want to discuss baby formula too. But for right now, there's no reason to go all scientific on us.

Remember: The AI producers don't want us to think. Otherwise, they'd be flooded with protest letters for that towel bit from the last round. They just want us to watch the show, punch in telephone numbers, and text message like wild little bunnies.

Still confused, trying to figure out how to post a different response to applesugar's diva question on this thread, when the same question is basically being asked on applesugar's other diva thread. Don't make me think on a Firday.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

04-16-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Diva's Remain"
Bebo wins...only I do not have a prize, right now. To highlight Bebo's tiny text...this is how posts go haywire and deteriorate into nonsense. It is becoming more and more difficult to post in the AI forum and there is no excuse for this, really. I am ready to jump ship...

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "NOOOOOO"
Don't leave me alone in here.... you have to stay!

*smooch*

04-16-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
16. "RE: NOOOOOO"
Do you know how often Red Sox fans use this phrase? It means nothing, so don't worry...

<--- loves having Brezy back

04-16-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Diva's Remain"
Still confused, trying to figure out how to post a different response to applesugar's diva question on this thread, when the same question is basically being asked on applesugar's other diva thread. Don't make me think on a Firday.

Alright, you guys are MEAN and all so serious.

04-16-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Diva's Remain"
Applesugar...I am sorry if we sound mean. I just answered your JPL thread a couple of minutes ago. I liked posting about final performances and how good they usually are. Your threads have been thought provoking...just please do not start them up twice. And please do stick around! Remember...I nicknamed my neice after you...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Diva's Remain"
Moi? Mean? Evil maybe, but not mean.

Serious? Nah, not that either. I honestly couldn't figure out whether you were trying to make a different point, because the two threads you've started appear to asking the same question. The whole point of the "avoid duplicate posts" section of the guidelines is to get a discussion going, instead of having people just reply the same thing over and over again on each thread.

I think you'll find this group to be a quite playful bunch if you try to get involved in the existing discussions instead of just starting a bunch of similar ones. We like discussing multiple topics, and if we see posts on the same thing over and over, they'll typically get "threadjacked" so that peeps can talk about other stuff. It's not personal, just our way of getting discussion going. You were getting some good responses on your first thread, and starting another one that looked practically identical would only break up that discussion just as it was getting juicy.

Just some friendly advice from someone who's been around this neighborhood for awhile.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-16-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Diva's Remain"
The cool thing about them is that they all have their own unique voice and style. They don't just sound like Whitney wannabes, they all sing their own way.

I like Latoya's voice the best. It is smooth and powerful. I like Jennifer Hudson's voice the least, a bit too low to me. However, she has the most hilarious personality and that's definitely a plus.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •