The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-12, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep4"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The DAWS

Manono (MEN) Tribe

Bill Posley
Colton Cumble
Greg "Tarzan" Smith
Jay Byers
Jonas Otsuji
Lief Manson
Michael Jefferson
Troy "Troyzan" Robertson

Salani (WOMEN) Tribe

Alicia Ross
Chelsea Meissner
Christina Cha
Kat Edorsson
Kim Spradin
Monica Culpepper
Sabrina Thompson

eliminated
ep 1. Kourtney Moon (Salani) medical evacuation
ep 2. Nina Acosta (Salani)
ep 3. Matt Quinlan (Manono)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Leif." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Leif and Kim." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, when Jeff will show up, why a betrayal is suddenly a big deal in Survivor), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight OCD vote thread around here, it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Colton." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Colton and Chelsea" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, I mean it!

If you must have a graphic please make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

That's the name of that tune.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 HEY MONICA... Round Robin 03-06-12 1
 Monica GOOU 03-06-12 2
 Monica Zeek 03-06-12 3
 Chelsea tribephyl 03-07-12 4
 Monica dabo 03-07-12 5
 Monica Flowerpower 03-07-12 6
 Chelsea Blind Freddy 03-07-12 7
   RE: Chelsea tribephyl 03-08-12 8
       RE: Chelsea Blind Freddy 03-08-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-06-12, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "HEY MONICA..."
...it's time for you to go!

GOOU 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-12, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GOOU Click to send private message to GOOU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Monica"
dang it...

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-12, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Monica"
Going with Monica, because of the great SOTS by FlowerPower

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-12, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Chelsea"
"Surprise! I quit!
How's THAT for unexpected!"

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-12, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Monica"
I think the HII would take out Alicia not Chelsea, so that leaves Monica. Full press hype this week probably amounts to little, "the game" means "this iteration" at most.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-12, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Monica"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-12 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

I am betting that Chelsea will not be booted this episode...

Factors to support a Monica boot:
1. Not in the majority alliance
2. The girl next to Kim in the vidcap of the standouts appears to have lighter hair than Kim
3. Hidden in the pre-boot episode, as seems to be a pattern so far this year
4. Fits with the flight of five spoiler...located, here. a white girl with long dark hair
5. If it were a Monica boot, it really wouldn't be such a an electrifying Tribal Council that leaves several castaways speechless...unless they expected Christina to go, and it was Monica in the end?

Factors that support a Chelsea boot:
1. Not clearly seen in the water basketball challenge
2. ALL OVER the promos for episode 4
3. Questions some of the decisions of her majority alliance
4. Certainly would fit with an electrifying Tribal Council that leaves several castaways speechless. No ifs, ands, or buts!

I am bummed that Monica is going....she seems like a great, solid character that had the misfortune of not being with the other girls when they were making the alliance...bummer!

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Chelsea"
<sigh> after waaaaaay too much time spent on this...lol....

So Monica or Chelsea...
Monica has the Fiji spoiler which weighs heavy on my mind.
Chelsea has the heavy handed Facetime in E3.

Then there are the teasers:
- an unexpected event at TC
- a game changer at TC
- a 'first' at TC
- an 'electrifying TC'

To me there are no scenerios that fit as many of the teasers as does a Chelsea boot. So in spite of the Fiji spoiler, I'm going out on the limb w/Tribe and picking Chelsea

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-12, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chelsea"
I'm going out on the limb w/Tribe and picking Chelsea

Well, that oughta teach ya'. My limb hath broken every time, since Zoe(S4).
Not that you shouldn't have climbed out on a limb. As evidenced, there was reason enough to just know it shouldn't be monica.

I should have trusted my gut on Bill from the beginning. But that darned water-challenge vid-cap. *shakes fist at vidcap*

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-08-12, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Chelsea"
Lol....well that went well <eyeroll>

Right up until the end I was saying 'It can't be Michael, it can't be Leif, it can't be Jay, it can't be Jonas, it can't be Bill....it can't be...it can't be....'

I even thought for a moment that maybe it would be Colton thru a mistaken Colton for Jonas water chal ID. But not Bill...that was a solid ID. And it was...just not a solid chal ID...lol.

A great episode made greater by my/our incomplete due diligence. And I thought I was being conservative by stepping back from the blurry pic analysis...ha!...obviously SEG gave us enough future chal info-rope to hang ourselves, no trickery necessary...lol.

At least I was entertained...and surprised, which is the bottom line by which the episode should be judged. My gawd how long has that been in the waiting?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •