The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 E3 Title & Teases: 'One World Is Out the Window" "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-12, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 E3 Title & Teases: 'One World Is Out the Window" "
A BAD STORM WREAKS HAVOC ON THE TRIBES, BRINGING SOME CASTAWAYS TO THEIR BREAKING POINT, ON "SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 29

CHEAT TWEET: It’s raining, it’s pouring, castaways are NOT snoring! A storm wreaks havoc on #Survivor Wednesday Feb. 29 @ 8pmET/PT

"One World Is Out the Window" — Weathering the harsh elements sparks new battles between the sexes, and poor communication leaves castaways scrambling at a frustration-filled Immunity Challenge, on SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD, Wednesday, Feb. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Communication Blind Freddy 02-23-12 1
   RE: Communication suzzee 02-24-12 2
   RE: Communication Outfrontgirl 02-24-12 3
 JP hype for E3 (via ew) tribephyl 02-25-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-23-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Communication "
Thanks Tribe!

So...communication is crucial in the IC3. From the webpromo vidcaps it appears(speced by deduction) that Bill will be the great communicator for the Men and Sabrina will be the communicating for the Women.

From the recent post-boot interview of Nina by Reality News Online, Nina describes Sabrina as thus:

Nina w/re to Sabrina... "I think the ones who were getting along best socially were Kim, Chelsea, and Sabrina. Sabrina got along well with everybody. She’s very good at communicating with people. She presents herself very well."

ty Nina

While Bill did well in a stand-in role as guest host with a stand-up reading of the RC2 script...it would appear(spec) that...what we've got here...is failure to communicate. And the resulting free-form fail-whale sends the Men to Tribal(spec) just as surely as eating 50 hard boiled eggs will make your stomach look as big as a watermelon.

Now everybody repeat after me: 'Yes boss'

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-12, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Communication "
Yes Boss, don't want to spend a night in the box boss. good clip btw

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Communication "
ROFL, BF!

but I will spec that Bill does fine as a communicator, enough to get ahead of the women (per Jeff), but fails as a puzzle assembler and lets Sabrina overtake him.

I agree that Sabrina should be a good caller, but it takes two sides to tango there, and she has to direct "Kat jumps off in mid-challenge for no reason" tethered to "loudmouthed steamroller Alicia" -- that can't be good.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-12, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "JP hype for E3 (via ew)"
NEXT TIME ON… SURVIVOR. Could a massive storm be the wake-up call the women need? Plus, one of the best immunity challenges we’ve had in a long time. Great drama!

Aha! Finally a 'women break their losing streak' tease.
With the future challenge deductions it's pretty clear the men are going to TC but the promos kept 'raining on' and adding 'more dysfunction' to the ladies tribe. I was wondering when/if this was gonna happen.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •