The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Ettiquette (re "Til Death Do Us Part")"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Ettiquette (re "Til Death Do Us Part")"
Poor Dave seemed truly upset that Anthony Keidis and Flea did not even bother to RSVP to his wedding invite. I mean, Hugh Hefner and his 7 galpals are going to be there, how about the Chili Peppers? I was affronted on our groom's behalf.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind looking like Carmen Elektra. At least for a day or two.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Et... Shereebie 02-23-04 1
   RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Et... Thaibeach 03-01-04 5
 RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Et... Angelfood 02-23-04 2
 RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Et... StarryLuna 02-23-04 3
   RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Et... ginger 02-23-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-23-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Ettiquette (re "Til Death Do Us Part")"
I was affronted, too. What a crock. Couldn't they at least had their people call his people to say they couldn't make it? How rude!

You know, Dave Navarro is really very sexy, in a dark, morbid sort of way. He's actually quite intelligent and acts totally normal. Almost. LOL!

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Ettiquette (re "Til Death Do Us Part")"
You know, Dave Navarro is really very sexy, in a dark, morbid sort of way. He's actually quite intelligent and acts totally normal. Almost. LOL!

Dave is seriously hot! They are such an adorable couple.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Ettiquette (re "Til Death Do Us Part")"
When I read the thread title,
I was expecting (hoping, wishing) that Anthony showed up, sans his trademark "sock covering".

Boy, what a disappointment.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-23-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Ettiquette (re "Til Death Do Us Part")"
I can't wait to see the wedding! Someone gave me an issue of "In Style" magazine at work that had a big spread on Hollywood weddings. Carmen's and Dave's was in there and it was absolutely spectacular! They make such a great couple.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lack of Red Hot Chile Pepper Ettiquette (re "Til Death Do Us Part")"
He is reminding me so much of guys I know - he is clearly a sweet, kind of insecure guy who became the Cool Guitar Player With Hot Hot Girlfriend but doesn't really "believe it" inside.

I want to attend the wedding and sit at the Jane's Addiction table. And I thought it was funny when Carmen said she had to seat Manson (Marilyn, I presume) away from her brother because her brother was an obsessed MM fan.

Wonder if Prince is attending? He discovered Ms. Elektra.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •