The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
No siggies! Has anyone seen BrownRoach??? Hope he is ok! Where ever you are, I miss you, BR! Come back!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Flowerpower 02-22-12 1
 Post RC Flowerpower 02-22-12 2
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread dabo 02-22-12 3
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread agman 02-23-12 24
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Estee 02-22-12 4
 Post RC... Flowerpower 02-22-12 5
   That was a .. dabo 02-22-12 6
   RE: Post RC... Estee 02-22-12 7
   RE: Post RC... michel 02-22-12 11
       RE: Post RC... Georjanna 02-22-12 16
           RE: Post RC... PepeLePew13 02-22-12 17
               RE: Post RC... Estee 02-22-12 20
           RE: Post RC... michel 02-22-12 18
 Post IC.... Flowerpower 02-22-12 8
   RE: Post IC.... Estee 02-22-12 10
   Next time...on the editing thread: michel 02-22-12 13
   RE: Post IC.... dabo 02-22-12 14
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 02-22-12 9
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... Estee 02-22-12 12
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... dabo 02-22-12 15
 Airtime michel 02-22-12 19
   Agree dabo 02-22-12 21
       RE: Agree PepeLePew13 02-22-12 23
   RE: Airtime PepeLePew13 02-22-12 22
   RE: Airtime Flowerpower 02-23-12 25
       RE: Airtime parathor 02-23-12 26
 TDT tweets Outfrontgirl 02-24-12 27
   RE: TDT tweets Estee 02-24-12 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-22-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sorry, I missed the intro because my computer is taking forever tonight??? It was pretty straight forward, Jiffy retold the events and then the guys were waiting to see the girls when they got back, Michael asked them about it and was told by Kat that they didn't have to vote anyone else off, he said in confessional..."darn!"

Christina asked to talk to Alicia to clear the air and they did, and hugged, but in confessional Alicia said she would look the other way if Christina was drowning...

Then she said that Nina looked like a bag of rocks as she laid down to go to bed....ominous for Nina....cut to intro...

Now Sabrina is setting some ground rules....they are having a meeting, and Chelsea asks should we have a leader, and they suggest Sabrina, and she says fine....says "Managing the air heads is going to be exhausting....then seh says there should be three categories, food, water and shelter....Kat wants to obseve the land and get stuff on the way back....Nina confessional that it's just them vs Monica Christina and I ...there is a definite immaturity factor, I like Kat but she is driving me nuts, I want her to shut up....lots of focus on Kat and Alicia in the water doing nothing...

Tree mail, girls find it and there is an enormous box, they take box to neutral ground, then boys get theirs and Tarzan is carrying reward box....Bill reads the instructions, they have a rope challenge, and have to untie knots, winner gets the tarp...it's a DIY reward challenge....

Colton jumps on the box to start the challenge....Big Mike is sitting out, Nina gets a confessional about needing the tarp....Jay narrates the challenge, have to untie the ring in the middle of the knotted ropes....Bill confessional notes that it was a frenzy, and tarp would be a huge benefit....Christina confessional about having to win this tarp....Guys win....Nina seen looking horrified, Big Mike lifts Leif up, Sabrina says we lost, we needed to win like a fat kids needs cake, it wasn't a horrible loss but it was a loss, and we needed the win...

02-22-12, 09:25 PM (EST)
2. "Post RC"
Guys are happy, and putting up their tarp. Michael says it was game on, it was icing on the cake, best camp in history...see them working on the shelter and camp, it's awesome....they are so proud of the cmap, and Colton says about the swing, who built this, Mike says he is the worst person for the tribe, he's on vacation, he's here to hang out he's the only one not doing anything....Jonas says he is working the girls....makes Russell look like a school girl.

Colton goes to the girls camp, he's ready to walk off the island and Sabrina tells him to try to bond with the guys....Colton confessional: He wants to find some common ground but can't, he loves the girls...he's trying to help them do their shelter roof....he's doing it wrong, Sabrina conf: Colton is like a virus, I had to entertain him all morning, what is he dooing? Sabrina kicks him out as they have to have a girl talk....Colton tells Sabrina that it is cool...Colton in confessional says he relates more to the girls, I need to find my own little shelter, be by myself, I need to dig deep, in order for me to make a move I have to have some girls....case in point, He wants to talk to all of the girls, goes over to them, Sabrina says that he has snaked his way back to our camp, what a drama queen...

Colton says he doesn't care about strategy, he doesn't have anyone, if you all would let me stay with you, I would not talk to them....Sabrina doesn't know why, now he's crying, the girl, Kim tells him it's not like we don't want you around, but you are in our camp hearing everything we are doing and you are here....

Sabr conf: If he's running the show and we lose this damn game I will slit my wrists....Colton goes back to the guys camp with his tail between his legs....

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Colton self-segregates, doesn't even seem to try to do any socializing with the men, keeps going to the women's camp, wants to live with the women, begs, the women are getting fed up with it. I hope he quits, this is the dumbest strategy ever.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-12, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I find this so annoying!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm starting to change my mind about Colton. I originally thought he had a case of self-hatred which you couldn't get over with a rocket launch. (Gay Republican: voting to take away his own civil rights even as we speak, because only he can know just how much he's weakening the nation.) Now I'm beginning to think he's the tagalong weakling you often see in medium to large gangs: the omega wolf which exists to be targeted by the stronger pack members when there's nothing better to do. And he takes whatever scraps come his way because as long as he can tell himself he's some part of the pack, it's better than being outside it -- plus whenever everyone else is done with their latest kill, he gets to put a few kicks into the dead body and call himself a conqueror.

And then one day the rest of the pack gets bored and tears his throat out.

02-22-12, 09:38 PM (EST)
5. "Post RC..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-12 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

Guys are chanting Tarzan and he is dancing around the fire thrusting around with a long POLE....Leif says Tarzan is a classic...Colton confessional: I have to regroup and use the idol to my advantage....he tells Leif that he is playing the idol at the next tribal council, the girls gave it to me....Troyzan in Confessional says that Colton has the idol and we have to get rid of the muscle, Mike and Matt, so Colton went from the first to get voted out to the ring leader says Jonas....Jonas says that the kid is ridiculously smart, Jonas and Troyzan are really happy about it and Leif....Colton conf: the random group, until I can get with the girls I have to associate with the misfits ....they should have called this Survivor: Colton's world....the misfits are thrilled!

Come on In Guys....IC.

Once agian Immunity up for grapbs, both tribes line up side by side on a very narrow balance beam, have to move down around the others and if fall off have to go back to start, first one to get all tribe members to finish platform will win! Tarzan is sitting this one out....Leif is first to go, can only touch one person at one time, Leif touched two people at a time so had to jump back in....Kat is complaining about the boobs that Monica has, Leif is going fast, and Kat is only on the second one....Kat stuck but Leif is through, Then Colton goes, Kat goes behind Chelsean, and now past Kim, Kim falls in and Kat has to jump in, Colton is close to the end....Matt holds him....Kat touched two people, Christina touched two people and has to jump in, Jonas making quick work of this, Christina jumps in and Kat jumps in again, Jonas on the finish, now Bill is in with Jay in the water....Christina in the water again. Monica is now going to go becuase Kat was bad...The girls are horrible, Kat keeps jumping in for no reason....Now Jay is going, Colton cheers come on you all....Jay is off, now Troyzan....Monica has something going is it too little too late, Monica is on the platform....now Troyzan is going and gets around, and now Michael has to get around just Matt....now Matt is the last one on, and men win immunity....they all jump in and hug no TC, Colton grabs the idol, Chelsea says it's hard because of the boobs...Jiffy asks Nina what she things, Monica says that Kat jumped in when she didn't even need too, not once but twice, I'm so embarrassed...

02-22-12, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "That was a .."
Kat-astrophy.

02-22-12, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post RC..."
*takes long look at Monica & Chelsea*

No. Just no.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Post RC..."
There were many players that claimed to be huge fans yet none remembered how Boo completely broke this challenge: Bend down and let the others just step over you.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-22-12, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post RC..."
I didn't watch Vanuatu, but I knew that I'd seen that challenge before. And if you need to know anything about a Season preceding Fifteen, you're out of luck at CBS.

So, thanks for once again being a much more user-friendly source ...

G

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-12, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Post RC..."
Actually, that was from the Fiji season (the one that Boo was on).

I know the ladies claimed it was because they were top-heavy, but still, they should have been able to do this far more easily than the guys did. The guys were the ones who figured out to give embraces appearing like they were necking with each other in order to get by, while the ladies never figured it out.

02-22-12, 11:31 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post RC..."
claimed it was because they were top-heavy

They keep using that term. It doesn't mean what they think it does.

And by a vote of Everyone to Them, it is time to go.

02-22-12, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Post RC..."
Poor Anthony was Ravu's Kat and he was stopped by Rita's boobage (we all thought that it was because he liked it!) Add Boo's trick and Moto had an easy win.

02-22-12, 09:57 PM (EST)
8. "Post IC...."
Sorry dabo, I didn't see your ECST....I had a difficult time booting up the site....

ANYWHO....let's see who will get the boot....the challenge sure highlighted Kat's ineptitude and they have also highlighted her immaturity...

Sunny day back at Salani...Sabrina starts off, everybody wants to say something, Kat apologizeds, it was so hard, it wasn't easy, I step up in the role because I always want to bring it, Sabrina says you are a rah rah girl but at the end of the day athletism and startegy trumps that....Sab says that Kat is young and emotional, she says that Nina is like the walking dead right now...Nina confessional calls Kat a dumb blonde, and quit being a dumb broad....Nina and Monica walking to water hole, they are noting that it doesn't matter what order they are in because Monica, Nina and Christina are out of there, Monica will go and say would you consider voting out Kat? Nina says that we are women being led by young girls, Kat should be going home to night........Kat just passed gas on Alicia and they said OMG....she should be going home tonight, we could redeem ourselves, she says to Chelsea, and Chelsea says that she was embarrassed, and Nina says let's fix it, Chelsea talks to Kim, Nina is right about Kat, she makes us all look like idiots....if we decide to pick off the weakest links, Kat would be our pick....Chelsea says that Nina deserves to be here more than Kat....Chelsea is going to bat for Nina....she sees how immature and non athletic Kat is....

TC: We are only 5 days in and you are off to one of the worst starts ever, total dysfunction. Kim what do you bring? I'm a good communicator but it is not time for my voice yet...Nina, she says they are still a divided tribe it's 5 against 3....and she points them out....does everyone know about your background, I was a police officer for 13 yrs in Los Angeles, she wants to know what life experience Kat brings to this group....
Kat says she is a sales rep, I'm young, and I am doing the best I can....the worst feeling is to let your tribe down and I did today...

Kat is always telling us what a great athlete she is...Nina notes that she was unable to use her head, she can't handle stress, she made mistakes, is she an athlete? I don't know...

Kim says that Kat is a good athlete, it's between Nina and Kat...Chelsea if you could start over, would you form different alliances, YES, Sabrina, do you agree with that? YES....Because everybody was talking we couldn't hear Monica talking, Kat is crying, Kat's communication skills are upsetting and me failing....it hurts, Kat takes responsibilitiy for the loss, would it be fair to vote you out? Yes, but I hope they will keep me around, I'm learning...I'm not calling Christina out, but there are some people here that are here to just be here as opposed to just playing the game...

Christina, she just threw you under the bus....Sabrina says this is different, a man would have called another out, and they would have dealt with it and no more beef, Nina, does this give you hope, they are calling someone else out that doesn't even want to play the game....Nina says I bring life experience, I am physical, I can play the game and they know it...

time to vote:

Kat votes Nina, I would never throw you under the bus the way you did me
Nina: Kat...isn't there enough shenanigans around camp already?

Vote tally:

Nina
Kat
Kristina
Nina
Nina
Nina second person voted out of Survivor one world...

Moica is sad...Jeff says well we are only 5 days in , 2 tribemembers down, you have got to get it together....

02-22-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Post IC...."
Thus once again demonstrating that single greatest obstacle to female empowerment: other women.

Yay, casting!

02-22-12, 10:11 PM (EST)
13. "Next time...on the editing thread:"
Jeff says: "Time to vote. Monica, you're up"
<camera goes from Kim to Chelsea>

Jeff says: "I'll go tally the votes."
<Camera goes from Chelsea to Kim>

02-22-12, 10:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Post IC...."
No problem, I alerted the other thread to be locked when I saw this one. And the site was molassas for me as well earlier, very annoying.

02-22-12, 10:06 PM (EST)
9. "Next time on Survivor...."
Next time on Survivor:

Its men vs Women and chivalry is dead...see the girls(Kat and Monica) go and ask for some thing...
See Monica go over and ask the guys: Is there any way we can have an ember? (apparently their fire is out....it's raining...
Colton in confessional: I'm a republican and I do not believe in hand outs...

Bill: One world is out the window,
Jiffy: and the women of Salani are hanging on for dear life...

Kim: There are girls right now that are starting to believe that we can not win...
RAIN: and we hear Chelsea say, I am so FRIGGIN cold

Nina: I think the tribe made a huge mistake tonight, kat is very immature and whether they know it or not, I think she will destroy the tribe, piece by piece...I wish them well but I think the guys are going to take them out piece by piece

02-22-12, 10:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-12 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

Colton in confessional: I'm a republican and I do not believe in hand outs...

But for the same reason, he's fine with stealing from the poor.

Oh, and he's also down with taking somebody else's bailout, spending it on himself, and never-ever-ever paying it back.

We'll talk about his voting record as soon as he gets one.

02-22-12, 10:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Kat has had a safety net since the instant alliance formed, she doesn't have to step up.

02-22-12, 11:27 PM (EST)
19. "Airtime"
The RC wasn't over all the two people without confessionals in episode 1, Kat and Bill, each had one. I like this airtime distribution a lot.

Did Matt even say a word?
Leif is still flying under the camera!

02-22-12, 11:33 PM (EST)
21. "Agree"
Using confessionals while a challenge was going on, that worked out very well. Probably wouldn't work during Jiffyrun challenges as well.

02-22-12, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Agree"
What's the point in paying Jiffy $150K per episode if he's not going to do anything until Tribal Council?

02-22-12, 11:37 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Airtime"
They might not have had very many confessionals, but they both certainly were quite visible in this episode - Kat for all her failures and TC focus, Bill for reading out the instructions for the challenge. Certainly a well spread out season in terms of focus and contestant commentary!

02-23-12, 11:15 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Airtime"
Bingo, michel...

Did Matt even say a word?

Hidden, BEFORE his boot episode, imo.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-12, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Airtime"
100x this! Yes! Ok, so... lets do week 4 now.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-12, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "TDT tweets"
Jeff Pitman ‏ @truedorktimes
#Survivor24 For the next DIY challenge, they really should include a @JeffProbst standee in the crate with the instructions.

02-24-12, 06:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: TDT tweets"
But then the challenge would be to hug it for five seconds.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •