The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 E2 vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-12, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 E2 vidcaps"
Discussion of E2 vidcaps

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 E2 Preview Promo Blind Freddy 02-16-12 1
   RE: E2 Preview Promo baddove 02-16-12 2
       RE: E2 Preview Promo Outfrontgirl 02-16-12 3
           RE: E2 Preview Promo PepeLePew13 02-16-12 4
   Challenge spec... Flowerpower 02-16-12 5
       RE: Challenge spec... Blind Freddy 02-16-12 6
       RE: Challenge spec... jasonkola 02-16-12 7
           RE: Challenge spec... Flowerpower 02-16-12 8
               RE: Challenge spec... byoffer 02-16-12 9
                   RE: Challenge spec... Blind Freddy 02-16-12 10
       RE: Challenge spec... Outfrontgirl 02-16-12 11
           RE: Challenge spec... Flowerpower 02-16-12 12
               RE: Challenge spec... Outfrontgirl 02-16-12 13
   DIY Challenges Flowerpower 02-19-12 26
   RE: E2 Preview Promo beaglemaster 02-19-12 27
       RE: E2 Preview Promo Flowerpower 02-19-12 28
 E2 Webpromo Blind Freddy 02-17-12 14
   RE: E2 Webpromo PepeLePew13 02-17-12 15
   RE: E2 Webpromo jasonkola 02-17-12 16
   RE: E2 Webpromo Blind Freddy 02-17-12 17
       RE: E2 Webpromo baddove 02-17-12 18
           RE: E2 Webpromo Blind Freddy 02-17-12 19
               RE: E2 Webpromo jasonkola 02-17-12 20
   RE: E2 Webpromo Flowerpower 02-17-12 21
       RE: E2 Webpromo Blind Freddy 02-18-12 22
       RE: E2 Webpromo jasonkola 02-18-12 23
       RE: E2 Webpromo jasonkola 02-18-12 24
   A few more Observations Flowerpower 02-19-12 25
 E2 Press Pics Blind Freddy 02-21-12 29
   RE: E2 webpromo jasonkola 02-21-12 30
       RE: E2 webpromo Flowerpower 02-21-12 36
   RE: E2 Press Pics Flowerpower 02-21-12 31
       RE: E2 Press Pics Blind Freddy 02-21-12 32
           the DIY Challenge Flowerpower 02-21-12 33
               RE: the DIY Challenge jasonkola 02-21-12 34
                   RE: the DIY Challenge Blind Freddy 02-21-12 35
 Total Dysfuncion Promo (Treemail-RC... Blind Freddy 02-21-12 37
 'Total Dysfunction' Part 2 promo - ... Blind Freddy 02-22-12 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-16-12, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "E2 Preview Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-12 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

E2 Preview promo vidcaps up at Survivor Fever here(ty Mayan Sun):
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s24_ep2_2_15.html

Link to CBS video at YouTube:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2197522293/survivor-one-world-next-time-on-episode-2

Transcript:
--------------------------
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, the women of Salani go from bad to worst.

JP (at Immunity Challenge): The women are completely falling apart.

Nina (talking to Kat): Right now we look like idiots.

JP: And Colton is on an island of his own.

Michael (camera confessional): Colton is the worst person for our tribe.

Sabrina (camera confessional): Colton is like a virus.

Colton: If you want to mess with me, by all means, but you aint gonna win.
------------------------------

Edit to sub in official CBS video link

baddove 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-12, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baddove Click to send private message to baddove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E2 Preview Promo"
Colton is letting Troyzan and Jonas play with his idol. (good luck with that alliance kiddo).

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-12, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E2 Preview Promo"
well, couldn't help but notice that the dominant alliance feeling all smug only had FOUR out of NINE so if the 5 older and little and misfit guys got together, they could run the show. Troyzan and Jonas are 2 of them.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E2 Preview Promo"
Right, and I'm sure Troyzan and Jonas noticed that Colton has gotten along real well with the ladies so he could potentially pull in some extra votes when the time comes to merge (they don't know there's a switch coming).

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Challenge spec..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-12 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-16-12 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

Thanks for bringing the challenge caps over, BF!

This challenge looks like challenges we have had in the past. I will have to go and hunt for them. I don't quite know what the object is. I know in the past that people threw balls at them and if they caught them, the other tribe was out, but this is not going to be that challenge. This challenge looks like it has something to do with changing positions on the plank.

Here is the challenge site: One long plank with girls on the right side of the plank, and guys will be on the left. Then there is a platform for Jiffy and his Immunity Idol...

I think this picture from the pre-show vidcaps belongs to this challenge as well, and yes, I still think those are Kim's sneaks in the background...I was suspicious that this plank challenge could be different than the basketball challenge...dang!

So what does this tell us? This is indeed the IC, and Kim, Kat, and Monica all fall off the plank. No sighting of the guys on the other side of the long plank. Overall this is not looking too good for the girls. And, IF the girls lose the IC, it doesn't look too good for Nina...

Telling Chelsea, Nina: Right now we look like idiots.

Sure looks like the OFG theory to me. But, I have to point out now, that we have no pictures of Monica in the Water Basketball challenge now either, unless this person is her...on the far left of the frame...compare the girl on the left to this picture of Monica...

I suspect that the girl on the left in the basketball water challenge is either Monica or Kim....mostly because of the way her brown hair is off to the side in front, on her left....BUT, it may just be Kimberly, looks like the bikini bottom is black...

Colton showing his idol to Troyzan and Jonas....obviously trying to get the beta boys on board with him to take out an alpha, perhaps? ETA: I am on the fence as to which is the boot story and which is the developing storyline for later. It does give me pause seeing the girls not doing well, that this could be misdirection.

Why would Colton show the idol so soon, unless he's backed into a corner?

02-16-12, 11:53 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Challenge spec..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-12 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

This chal is a re-do of the Survivor: Vanuatu season E2 Reward Challenge.

From Survivor Wikipedia:
------------------
Reward Challenge: Eight castaways from each tribe would stand on a narrow beam over water. One at a time, the castaways would move down the beam, squeezing past their fellow tribe members. The castaway moving down the beam would not be allowed to touch more than one tribe member at a time. Any castaway to fall off would have to start over. The first tribe to get all eight members to the finish platform would win reward.

Reward: Pillows, blankets, and a hammock
----------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_8NtQZrRrc

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-12, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Challenge spec..."
Yes I remember this challenge. In my opinion this challenge favors the ladies. Guys have bigger bodies to get by. And girls usually are a little better with balance.

02-16-12, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Challenge spec..."
Thanks so much for digging this challenge up, BF! Great find, and I think this is indeed that challenge. And, I agree with baddove, that this clearly favors the smaller women, just as it favored Yassur. But, I am perplexed. IF the guys lose then they go to TC. BUT, we see in the belted challenge, which now must be in episode 3, because there are 2 guys sitting out. Therefore, the girls must lose this challenge. Looks like the boot story is going to remain Nina, and the drama with Colton and the misfits will continue to episode 3...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Challenge spec..."
Balance beam was RW in Vanuatu - maybe again this season?
IMO, no way the men win a balance beam challenge.

The basketball challenge is post Ep2, right? Clearly it is IC (statue next to Jiffy).

Do we know that 2 men are sitting out of the belted challenge? Could it be a shift/phase challenge, and those sitting just aren't up in round 1?

02-16-12, 06:02 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Challenge spec..."
While this chal has been the RC in prior seasons, it would seem by the CBS E2 Press Release that it is the Immunity Challenge this season.

-----------------
"Total Dysfunction" — Castaways jump off the deep end in an Immunity Challenge that requires a delicate balance.
-----------------

While the JP pic w/the ImIdol was inconclusive(no water or chal props shown)and conveniently bundled to this chal in the promo, it would seem now that the PR description does seem to fit this chal and make this the IC.

02-16-12, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Challenge spec..."
No beating yourself up allowed, FP! You called the wrist fracture spot on!

We know the four women who were initially called as disposable by the women:
Monica, Kourtney, Nina, Christina. One down.

Christina is seen in the basketball challenge post-swap, but Monica and Nina are not.
We might want to think about how Christina gets out of the hot seat after telling Alicia to shut up ...

Will the five fall apart? Pepe early on identified Alicia, Kimberley, Cat as power alliance, and I think Chelsea is solid. Sabrina is cool. Possible the five might turn on Alicia as more drama than she is worth, but she makes it to the basketball.

What about the belt challenge? Ep 3? If so, we know Christina and Monica are there, which leaves Nina of the "disposables" to have been booted Ep 2.

However, the balance challenge is not labeled Reward/Immunity but Immunity, so I think we need to leave room for a Reward Challenge of which we so far have no caps. In which case, Monica is not safe either.

02-16-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Challenge spec..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-12 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

OFG: You are always the voice of reason! Yes, at this point it is true, we have no definitive evidence of Monica or Nina in the water basketball challenge, yet, I suspect that one of them is still there. And, I speculate that whoever is there, will now be on the Manono tribe.

I know there is some debate regarding the 2 sitting out men, Colton and Jay, but for me, I am solid. I firmly believe that 2 men are there sitting out that challenge, which for me, means that 2 girls are gone. So, in my opinion, the belts challenge is after the IC in episode 2. If Colton is a sit out for that challenge, then I argue that Jay is as well. And, with Monica seen front and center in the belts challenge....and, additionally, Nina is a front and center OFG theory candidate in the teaser promo while Monica is not, I am convinced that the men, believe it or not, will win the episode 2 IC and the girls will go to TC and vote out Nina.

After all, the title of the episode is "Total Dysfunction" and I believe that it is referring to the girls tribe....fwiw. Would the girls fit the title if they WIN the RC, if there is an RC? No.

02-16-12, 08:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Challenge spec..."
>>> I am solid. I firmly believe that 2 men are there sitting out that challenge, which for me, means that 2 girls are gone.

I agree. You are right, and Monica is fine at that point.

Re the Total Dysfunction, it could be read at least two ways.

1) ONE tribe is in a state of TOTAL dysfunction, including losing a challenge it should win. The women, and the men are more together.

2) TOTAL dysfunction means that BOTH tribes are dysfunctional. This doesn't mean the women win the IC though.

It is odd to see the strategy part of the story (Colton's move) not be the boot story, but it probably is not, and it is not uncommon for a storyline regarding the HII to be developed no matter who goes to TC, as it is typically a multiple episode arc between finding and playing it (or in this case, getting it).

So maybe the immunity challenge itself is the boot story for the women. They are dysfunctional, and they lose ... but interesting there is no storyline on the boot other than general dysfunction.

I would not be surprised if Christina finds the Salina idol though, and lets it be known. This because Christina is going to go back to camp knowing she is on the block, which could motivate her to search.

Unless Nina gets in Alicia's face, which could save Christina. As an ex-cop, Nina certainly has the personality to call Alicia on her stupid OTT behavior.

02-19-12, 10:35 AM (EST)
26. "DIY Challenges"
As OFG had posted in her thread, here, Jiffy spoke of the Do-it-yourself challenges as noted in the EW.com article, here.

Jiffy spoke about the new do-it-yourself challenges...Among the other new wrinkles is the introduction of something Probst calls “Do It Yourself Challenges,” a few of which will be sprinkled throughout the season. (A similar experiment took place on Survivor: Samoa when confused contestants arrived at a challenge only to find some crates and no Probst.) This time, these Probst-less competitions will take place back at camp. Tribes will receive materials and instructions informing them of the rules so that they can then conduct their own challenge. “So they figure out how they’re going to run it, who’s going to participate, and then they run it,” Probst explains. “There’s no judge there. There’s no person to moderate it. You guys figure it out. We were hoping somebody might step up and decide to become the annoying host and say things like, ‘Pick up the pace! You dropped a coconut!’ And sure enough, that’s what happens.” But the impact felt from these Do It Yourself Challenges will not stop there. “You have the question of, what do you do with all the materials from the challenge?” says Probst. “In one case, we do a challenge with a gigantic rope and when you’re done, you have this massive rope and now you can utilize it in your camp somehow.”

Thanks to wezzie at Sucks for pointing this out, and thanks to Blind Freddy for noting what they can do with the ropes after the challenge....

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-12, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: E2 Preview Promo"
The shot of Jeff saying (The women) "completely falling apart."
is from the water polo/basketball challenge. "The women" is edited in before they show Jeff speaking. I doubt he wore the exact same green shirt, white shorts and blue and white hat that he's seen wearing during the water polo footage to the balance beam comp too.

02-19-12, 05:35 PM (EST)
28. "RE: E2 Preview Promo"

Well, beaglemaster, you raise a point, but I fear that either Jiffy would wear the exact same shirt, or better yet, he has about 2 dozen of the same shirt, freshly pressed and ready to wear in his closet. He has admitted as much, especially about his blue shirts. I think the same identical stand that he is on, is being used in both challenges. Look at the ariel view of the lagoon where they are filming....

I think it is 2 different challenges, but Jiffy is wearing the same exact shirt, that he has many duplicates of.

02-17-12, 06:52 PM (EST)
14. "E2 Webpromo"
The E2 webpromo is up.
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Gg0FP4QZaY

Vidcaps are courtesy of Survivor Fever(ty Mayan Sun) here:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s24_ep2_wp.html

Transcript:
---------------------
Announcer: Wednesday...

Colton (in balance beam challenge talking to Matt): Hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me.

Announcer: Hold onto your torches because the new season of Survivor is on fire.

Alicia: Christina, if she was drowning I'd probably look the other way.

Announcer: It's the men versus the women.

Colton: I love the girls. I have nothing in common with the guys.

Announcer: And the twist, if you find an immunity idol you might not get to keep it.

Sabrina (to Colton): I found an idol. I have to give it to you.

Colton: This is my saving grace.

Announcer: You've never seen a season like this.

Sabrina: We need a win like a fat kid needs cake
-----------------------------

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-12, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-12 AT 07:14 PM (EST)

There's at least two, maybe three if it's not a walk to TC, challenges featured there as I see Sabrina, Kat and Christina at least with three different buff/clothing combinations and Nina is seen in all of these scenes. But it looks like they get their new bathing suits after the scene where they might be walking to TC or going to a challenge so we've got to consider that maybe Nina survives next episode since she's in the challenge where they're all wearing new bathing suits on the balance beam.

02-17-12, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
You can see one guy I believe Micheal sitting out the rope untangle challenge so this must be next episode.

02-17-12, 07:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-12 AT 11:55 PM (EST)

All nine men are seen in the rope unbraiding. (Michael stands in back as non participant)

All eight women are seen carrying the boat box/crate.

Edit to change the term 'boat' to 'box/crate' since that is much more likely to be what they are carrying.

baddove 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-12, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail baddove Click to send private message to baddove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
In the water balance, either Tarzan or Leif are sitting out. Both of them show up in the belt challenge as participants, Tarzan is in slingshot, Leif is in water basketball. Can we figure out which one sat out the balance beam challenge?

02-17-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
19. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-12 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

Troy wearing yellow trunks in the walk-in to the chal.

So the water balance chal guy in the yellow trunks looks to be Troy. So it doesn't seem like it's Troy that is sitting out.

02-17-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
20. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-12 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-17-12 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-17-12 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Actually I am not sure who sits out as only 7 guys are shown in the balance beam.

02-17-12, 10:20 PM (EST)
21. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-12 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

Thanks for posting, Freddy!

First of all, we have 2 challenges for episode 2. The ropes challenge that is seen with Michael sitting out, confirms that this one must be for Reward. And, I am pretty sure that the guys are going to win it because they now have a tarp...

We know that the balance beam challenge over water is for immunity, as we see Jiffy with the idol and we have gotten confirmation with the teasers. We see Matt, Colton, Michael, Jay, Bill, and Troy. That is Matt on the left side of the frame next to Jay that is falling in...

So, the sit out is either Jonas, Leif, or Greg.

Also, remember that the sit outs only change from RC to IC. If they sit out an IC, in the next cycle they can sit out the RC right away, right? So, feasibly they could be a sit out for an IC then the next day sit out for an RC.

Seeing the 2 challenges here, cements the belted challenge is in episode 3, and with the 2 sit outs, again, I really think that the girls are losing the IC in ep 2.

As for the trunk that they are carrying....that could be part of the rope challenge. I am sure that it is associated with episode 2.

I can't help but to wonder if the rope challenge comes to them in the tree mail, via the trunk, and it will be one of the do it yourself challenges, that we have heard they are going to do this season....no sign of Jeff, and Michael is not sitting down on a neat little bench, rather he seems to be almost hovering? What do you think?

02-18-12, 00:11 AM (EST)
22. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
> FloPo: "I can't help but to wonder if the rope challenge comes to them in the tree mail, via the trunk, and it will be one of the do it yourself challenges, that we have heard they are going to do this season....no sign of Jeff, and Michael is not sitting down on a neat little bench, rather he seems to be almost hovering? What do you think?"

I think you're absolutely right FloPo. JP is not is sight and Michael has no sitout bench...and he definitely seems to be on the sidelines.

At first I had thought that the object the women were carrying was one of those put-it-together boats. But it seems much more likely that it is just a crate that all the supplies for the chal are contained in. The box is color coded so there must be one for each tribe.

Maybe there is a key ring at the end of the braided rope accessible only by unbraiding the ropes. Then it would be the first tribe to get to the key can unlock the Reward box of the suspected tarp and/or pillows/blankets or whatever.

A theory to get us started anyway

02-18-12, 00:12 AM (EST)
23. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
Nice catch seeing that tarp. I believe you could be right. Are we sure that is the guys shelter. Sense the camps are so close it could be the girls shelter. I had a hunch CBS was misleading us and the girls would win the IC but now I think you have convinced me otherwise. Jason

02-18-12, 00:44 AM (EST)
24. "RE: E2 Webpromo"
Now that we know the challenges for Episode 2 I believe it is safe to say the Episode 3 challenges are
RC = belted challenge
IC = slingshot challenge

I spec that the girls win both in episode 3 and Mat is voted out.

02-19-12, 10:14 AM (EST)
25. "A few more Observations"
Some additional observations:

The verbage of this promo paints boot prospects on Colton and on Christina. ...

I love the girls. I have nothing in common with the guys.
Christina, if she was drowning I'd probably look the other way.

But, we know that Colton has an idol, and we know that he survives because we see him in the water basketball challenge. We know Christina survives because we see her there as well.

Interesting that we see these folks in the vidcaps, while we don't hear anything about them in the voiceover...

Matt:

and, Nina:

Also, Is Greg/Tarzan wearing bikini underwear here...

Food for thought

02-21-12, 04:38 PM (EST)
29. "E2 Press Pics"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-12 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

Here's the E2 Press Pics from CBS...
Courtesy of Survivor Fever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/s24_ep2_press_images.html

02-21-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
30. "RE: E2 webpromo"
Another video released for Episode 2.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2200022597/survivor-one-world-total-dysfunction-preview-1

and another

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2200022941/survivor-one-world-total-dysfunction-preview-2

02-21-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
36. "RE: E2 webpromo"
Great find, Jason! Sorry, I didn't see them here. Sure looks like Colton is in no man's land and no-woman's land. Poor guy, no one is wanting him. Looks like he certainly is a misfit.

02-21-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
31. "RE: E2 Press Pics"
Thanks, BF! Well, it sure looks as though the guys win fishing gear with the RC as well...

Note Colton sitting on the trunk for the guys, here...

And, what happened to Tarzan's eye?

02-21-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
32. "RE: E2 Press Pics"
And behind Colton's left thigh looks like the smaller Reward box.

02-21-12, 08:49 PM (EST)
33. "the DIY Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-12 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

Found at You Tube and posted at Sucks by DBH...

The DIY Challenge....here

PS. WE were right, the reward is indeed the TARP! Also, can not help but to notice that Nina is suddenly getting multiple confessionals...not a good sign, imo...

02-21-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
34. "RE: the DIY Challenge"
I posted links to that video and another above.

02-21-12, 08:57 PM (EST)
35. "RE: the DIY Challenge"
Thanks Jasonkola & FloPo...the caps are in process.

02-21-12, 11:45 PM (EST)
37. "Total Dysfuncion Promo (Treemail-RC start)"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-12 AT 11:58 PM (EST)

This is the 'Total Dysfunction' promo (part 1) which shows the events from Treemail leading up to the start of the RC.

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9LrKWKasME&feature=player_embedded

Vidcaps courtesy of Survivor Fever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s24_ep2_total_dysfunction_pt1.html

Transcript:
-----------------------
Women: Treemail! Treemail!

Kim (reading treemail message): Do not open this envelope or the boxes until all members of both tribes are present. Bring this envelope and the boxes to a clearing in a neutral location.

Nina (camera confessional): We got treemail and there was this enormous box. I was hoping it was food.

Colton: It's this huge box.

<Tribes carry their boxes back to camp.>

<Greg/Tarzan carries wooden reward box.>

Sabrina: Doesn't Tarzan look naked from here?

Women: Yay Tarzan. Whewwww! Flex those muscles!

Bill (reading treemail): Hear ye, hear ye. Bring this envelope and the boxes to a clearing in a neutral location. Manono and Salani, you have been coexisting as two tribes sharing one world. Today your journey will go one step farther as you compete in a do-it-yourself reward challenge here at your camp. Here is how it works. You each have a box containing a series of knotted ropes. Attached is a metal ring. The first tribe to untie all the knots completely separating the ring wins the reward. Wanna know what you're playing for?

Women: Yeahhhh.

Bill: You're competing to win a tarp. You'll be getting rain and this will surely keep you dry.

Monica: That will help. Look at our roof.
Bill: When the challenge is over each tribe can get their box and their rope and do with it as they see fit. Hey guys, okay, because we have one extra person we're sitting out Big Mike. He cannot participate whatsoever in this challenge.

Nina: The timing couldn't be better. We've gotta get that tarp. We need it. So the pressure is on here is where we can shine. Let's get it done.

Colton (standing on reward box, starting the challenge): Survivors ready, set...

Greg: Jazz fingers.

Colton: ... go!
-------------------------

02-22-12, 00:17 AM (EST)
38. "'Total Dysfunction' Part 2 promo - Colton at Salani"
This is the second promo ('Total Dysfunction' part 2) which focuses on Colton hanging with the Salani ladies.

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ0SxIWm9Yo

Vidcaps courtesy of Survivor Fever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s24_ep2_total_dysfunction_pt2.html

Transcript:
----------------------------

<women working on the roof of their shelter, Colton is helping>

Kat?: So we're just going layer by layer doing two at a time.

Colton: Seriously, I'm about to walk off this island...

Sabrina: you've got too much spunk in you to walk off the island.
You should try bonding with the guys. Try a different method.

You never know.

Colton (camera confessional): I have nothing in common with the guys.
we all have an extra appendage. That's the only thing I have in
common with these people. Going over to the girls is like a relief to me.
It's like, God, at least I have people that I can relate to and talk to
and find common ground with. I love the girls more than anybody
on this island.

Sabrina: Alright. He needs a time limit over here.

Female: Colton, I need you to move you're in my way.

Colton (holding up a palm frond): Did I do this wrong?

Kim: I'm stacking a second layer. Just leave it. We're good.

Colton: Are you sure?

Sabrina (camera confessional): Colton is like a virus. There seems to be not a
cure for him just yet. Today I found myself without even thinking just
entertaining him half the morning. And so what am I doing?

Sabrina: Colton, why are you over here?

Colton: I'm' here because I don't want to be over there. I don't want to
talk game at all I just want to like...

Sabrina: I know but we have to have like a girl talk. Sorry.
------------------------------

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •