The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Discussion Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Discussion Thread"
I was surprised to see that no on had started this....eek! No siggies!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Survivor: One World SOTS SIgnups Flowerpower 02-15-12 1
   RE: Survivor: One World SOTS SIgnup... Estee 02-15-12 2
 Coming to Camp Flowerpower 02-15-12 3
   RE: Coming to Camp jbug 02-15-12 4
   Paraphrase. Estee 02-15-12 5
       RE: Paraphrase. michel 02-15-12 13
 Camp life continues...pre IC Flowerpower 02-15-12 6
   RE: Camp life continues...pre IC Estee 02-15-12 8
   RE: Camp life continues...pre IC Gothmog 02-15-12 34
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread jbug 02-15-12 7
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread Estee 02-15-12 9
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread michel 02-15-12 14
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread dabo 02-15-12 27
               RE: East Coast Discussion Thread michel 02-15-12 29
                   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread jbug 02-16-12 38
 IC Flowerpower 02-15-12 10
   RE: IC Estee 02-15-12 11
       RE: IC michel 02-15-12 16
           RE: IC Estee 02-15-12 19
               RE: IC michel 02-15-12 21
 Double elimination opener? Estee 02-15-12 12
   TC Flowerpower 02-15-12 22
       RE: TC michel 02-15-12 23
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 02-15-12 15
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel 02-15-12 17
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread jbug 02-15-12 18
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread michel 02-15-12 20
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread Flowerpower 02-15-12 24
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread michel 02-15-12 25
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread PepeLePew13 02-15-12 26
               RE: East Coast Discussion Thread michel 02-15-12 33
           Survivor Me World dabo 02-15-12 28
               RE: Survivor Me World michel 02-15-12 30
                   RE: Survivor Me World PepeLePew13 02-15-12 31
                       RE: Survivor Me World michel 02-15-12 32
                   RE: Survivor Me World dabo 02-16-12 35
                       RE: Survivor Me World Round Robin 02-16-12 36
                           RE: Survivor Me World michel 02-16-12 37
                               RE: Survivor Me World Round Robin 02-16-12 41
                                   RE: Survivor Me World michel 02-16-12 42
                                       RE: Survivor Me World Round Robin 02-16-12 43
                                           RE: Survivor Me World michel 02-16-12 45
                       RE: Survivor Me World jbug 02-16-12 39
                           RE: Survivor Me World dabo 02-17-12 46
                               RE: Survivor Me World jbug 02-17-12 47
                   RE: Survivor Me World Flowerpower 02-16-12 40
                       RE: Survivor Me World Outfrontgirl 02-16-12 44
 RE: East Coast Discussion Thread samboohoo 02-17-12 48
   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread jbug 02-17-12 49
       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread Starshine 02-17-12 50
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread SOAR64 02-17-12 51
           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread jbug 02-17-12 52
               RE: East Coast Discussion Thread dabo 02-17-12 53
                   RE: East Coast Discussion Thread SOAR64 02-17-12 54
                       RE: East Coast Discussion Thread Round Robin 02-17-12 55
                           RE: East Coast Discussion Thread SOAR64 02-20-12 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-15-12, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Survivor: One World SOTS SIgnups"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-12 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Colton: This is definitely going to be my game.(See Kat) As far as the girls, girls love me, the Guys aren't going to see me as a threat
Alicia: If I find out that one of these dude's (see Bill) liked me, they're gonna get played...
Jonas: I have a ton of survivor skills that people (see Matt) won't necessarily know, how bad a$$ could a sushi chef be?
Jay: I'm gonna try to make a girl alliance so I'm in with the females as well as the males
Michael: I've seen the game change, so I think I'm ready for a twist...
Jiffy: They think they've seen everything, (see Leif) but they are in for a huge surprise(see Greg)...what they don't know is that this season they will be divided into 2 tribes that will live together on one beach. This is Survivor: One World. who will stay true to heir tribe and who will form alliances with their enemy.... cut to music

Truck pulls up and Jiffy lands on the helicopter and says come on down....

Welcome to Survivor....cheers...Kourtney, you look at the other women, where do you fit in, nowhere, what are you gonna make of it, a good thing....Colton, what do you make of them, there are some good looking guys...you, Tarzan, what are you going to go by...Tarzan....what do you make of that? Colton says if you want to go swing in the trees and get me coconuts then go for it...
Confessional Troy: One guy is Tarzan, he can't be tarzan, I'm Troyzan

Get into tribe, men vs women. Colton confessional: I was absolutely horrified when Jeff said men over here, women over there, I was like are you freakin serious I mean look at my tribe and look at me...I am the girl within the guy tribe, the guys are saying, no women??? Girls are excited. Jeff notes they are excited and Sabrina says, we all know that men can not survive without women...Guy in hawaiian shirt, shaking your head Troy says: those women are just purely all talk right now... the guys are going to have no problem....Jeff says, "with what", Troy says, with everything

Men are manono, women are salani, before I send you on adventure, you have 60 secondes to get as much stuff out of the truck....they are all going for it, Michael stealing the girls stuff, Jiffy says better watch your items....he got all of the girls stuff....that's it...Michael is laughing about it...The girls figure it out....Michael says in confessional, I stole every thing from them, it was just too easy, I had to go get it!

Hidden immunity idols are in play, RI is not.

No Redemption Island, voted out, you go home. Guys go that way, girls go that way...
Chelsea:we are not letting those muscles discourage us at all, Girls if we just keep our heads in the game and try to stay together, and just take the boys down then, we will just be one huge ball of baddassness!

ETA: the correct first confessionals and who the camera zooms in on...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: One World SOTS SIgnups"
So the twist in Michael's game is that he will never be switched into the female tribe, no one will ever hold his thefts against him, there won't be a single woman on the jury, and all the boys will laugh his actions off as they vote him the million.

Bye-bye, moron.

02-15-12, 09:17 PM (EST)
3. "Coming to Camp"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-12 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

Greg: As we walk to the jungle the camp is hundreds of miles away and we each had so much to carry, lost tons of water weight
Jonas: Guy that impressed me the most and was carrying the most was Leif, he's a buff little dude...

Girls: Kourtney: I wasn't too thrilled about the men vs women thing, they can be warm and accepting but before you know it, they'll kill you

Alicia says that the hike showed the strong girls, kim sabrina and me(Alicia).Chelsea, Kat..our five are going to be me, (talking to Chelsea) you Kat, Kim, Sabrina, that core will be strong. See Kim and Sabrina walking and talking about the strong 5 too, them plus Kat, Chelsea and Alicia.
Kim says that she didn't plan to get in an alliance right away, when the men stole our stuff we were like women power, so I 'm going with it...

They discover the camp and the guys flag, Sabrina gets the confessional about it, "are those suckers living with us?" Kourtney, "What is going on?" Alicia says it's gonna be a party...Guys walk up and Jonas gets the confessional, when I saw their flag I was confused. Colton notes that the title is One World, and Jonas says, it doesn't look like one world to me, bro.... it looks like it is their world and our world. The girls find loose chickens, and they gather the guys to get them...farm music is playing....Chelsea got one, and says don't mess with the country girl....and she got another one, and the guys wnat one....Chelsea says that we will bargain for something that you have....Matt was getting his dander up and Jay put his hand on his chest, Matt in confessional...I don't care about those girls, I'm not a ladies man, I don't care, the guys (Bill?)says they need us more than we need them...Matt in confessional: if you cross me, I don't care, she will come to her senses and come and give us a chicken...

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-12, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Coming to Camp"
so the lawyer guy says the women should give them a chicken as an apology?
really?
what for?
I don't like him already.

02-15-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Paraphrase."
'We stole all of their starting supplies. Why won't they just hand over the new stuff on their own?'

Survivor: One Ego

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Paraphrase."
Matt = Shannon? Certainly could be.

02-15-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
6. "Camp life continues...pre IC"
Hiya Estee! So happy you are here!

Nice aerial shot, they are gathering supplies to build the shelter...Colton is sitting odown, there is a clear divide between the guys and the girls, we adore you, I want to be with the girls....Matt looks over and sees Colton hugging the girls...

Matt: The moment I saw Colton I knew he was gay and that he would have problems with the manly men over here, he doesn't try to fit in here, if he doesn't try he will go home quick. He's talking to Colton, and Matt tells him to use your access to them to help us...

Colton says he is very condescending and iif I get what I want his torch will go out....

Matt: The strong stay so I am aligning with Mike, Bill, Jay...everybody else is screwed. I am in the group and I am happy, I'm sitting pretty as far as I am concerned...Colton wants to talk to Monica, Christina and Sabrina, he says if you find an idol then you know who needs it the most....Monica and Christine are working with the chicken. Sabrina talks about Colton, if humor is his armor than he has all of us sold...

Guys trying to make fire

Jay: Even though this is 1 world, it's still 1 tribe against their tribe. They can stay on their side, and if they need us more than w e need them then we are in charge of this game. Jonas starts fire, and comes over and Sabrina asks who got the fire going? Would you be interested if you started a fire for us and we gave you a chicken...

Leif says as soon as they see the fire they come over....Monica and Leif hug, and Leif says where is that Chicken. Monica says since you stole our axe maybe we could borrow it....Alicia tries to steal the fire, and Leif and the guys stop her...Troy confessional: they wanted to trade fire for a chicken....they are arguing, Troy wants them to do a pole dance for them....the girls were so typical, you need more than a set of potatoes on you, you better quit before you are done....what a hick Troy is....

The girls at night, Kat says we should go and ask them if they just want to hang out....the girls want to see the fire and see ambiance, talk to Michael....he asks who do they thing is running the show and they answer Tarzan....Kim says Matt and Bill and You....(Kim and Kat talking to mike). Then Jay comes over, we are at war here, I think any deal with the girls here is ludicrous, any thing they get on their own, fine .

Monica confessional: Christina and I know they stole the ax from us, so let's just go over at night and steal from them....as they sneak over to the guys side and get some fire...

This is really quite competitive already!

02-15-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Camp life continues...pre IC"
I am now waiting for the first assault. With Troy, make that the first murder attempt. If the early tones are setting the pace, this is going to be one of the angriest seasons on record.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-12, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Camp life continues...pre IC"
Colton says he is very condescending and if I get what I want his torch will go out....

Hard to imagine anyone's torch going out around Colton. If the girls wanted fire that badly, they should have just put Colton near the kindling. Just sayin'.

02-15-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
what was that about the women having no water?
& no fire to boil water.
when one of the men clearly drank from a canteen while the men were trying to make fire?

02-15-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
The canteen is likely one of the starter items off the truck. It may have come loaded -- or the drinker just didn't think it through/care.

02-15-12, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
One of the funniest thing I read lately was from someone in the production crew admitting that the water is always drinkable, that boiling it wasn't necessary!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-12, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
There were some settings early on, as in Australia when they were drawing water from the Herbert, where boiling the water was a reasonable precaution. On these tropical islands, though, I think sometimes the water source is simply a buried tank put in place for Survivor, which the crew refills every so often.

02-15-12, 10:58 PM (EST)
29. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
Yes, he was talking about the water furnished such as in wells or barrels. I certainly wouldn't think the water in Africa was drinkable!

02-16-12, 10:43 AM (EST)
38. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
I knew you meant that .
In the past we often saw them getting water, saw them finding their water "barrel" etc. They often filled their water bottles/canteens directly from the barrel, but I think they usually still poured it into a pot to boil.

Funny to think that they didn't have to do all that but that production was just pulling a good one on them.

I've always figured that they are given water as they need it.

02-15-12, 09:44 PM (EST)
10. "IC"
Jiffy was right on his pre-game assessment of Matt....Him boasting about how he's in control right now in the dominant alliance is going to spell his impending doom...

Dawn, and the girls have pineapple for breakfast....they started a fire but it died....Chrisitne says that fire is so important and we need to get it today....some of the girls have pride, but it's a game, yes, but we need to survive....Christine says that we can we do to get fire....They want 40 palm fronds weaved together to get fire....
Alicia keeps going to the guys camp to make deals with the guys...

Alicia in confessional says we will weave for them , but they have to bring them over to us here...Alicia says I see she's trying to be friendly, she'll be the first one to go...
Sabrina in confessional went to take a bath and let me go look for the idol and she finds it....I am having an amazing day....it's a note, she reads it, you must give this to someone on the manono tribe, i have to give it up before the next TC, who should I give it to....

Colton says, I need a partner to help me find an idol.

Sabrina says that Colton is an obvious choice....I will give it to you to save you....Colton says that in confessional it's all i can do to not jump up and down right now, this is my saving grace!!!! OMG

Cut to Challenge:

On my go oane at a time, 20 ft tower into net, over balance beam, over rope bridge, do the puzzle and release a flag, first one is winner, loser goes to TC, and Reward is fire in form of flint...

Lined up ready to go, Jeff tells them to keep their arms to their chest when they fall, Bill loses a sho on the mat, next go, Jeff tells them to land on their back, Nina with a face plant, Koutney says OUCH, hard on the hands, keep your hands to your chest, Kourtney is holding the hand, and says, "my wrist"....guys have a one person lead, and they go to the next stage, onto the balance beam

Kourtney with a serious injury holding that wrist....she is laying down, Jeff asks is she is ok, and Jeff stops the challenge, we need medical into see Kourtney...It's swollen, they are diagnosing a broken bone on the wrist and they will get an x/ray....they will remove her now for the x/ray and tell them later what is up, she goes, and they clap....Jeff now says, technically, this is over now, and the men can win and send the girls to TC, or the men can say, let's re-do the challenge from the start and see who wins....the guys say that they are going to win right now, they are not going to finish the challenge, it's over. Troy, says if it were reversed...the object of this game is to win, there is plenty of challenges left, I just don't buy it that you will do it....women you will go to TC....

Chelsea in confessional: Those guys don't give a crap about any of us girls and they showed it today, this is a no mercy game...

02-15-12, 09:50 PM (EST)
11. "RE: IC"
Number of males who feel they're going to hit the jury stage up 10-0 and never have to worry about female votes: most. Yes, there's certainly a strategic element here. You've just been stupidly offered a free win by the host (and it was a stupid offer -- hey, maybe he should spend some time away from the challenges), so why not take him up on it? But there's ways and means. The art of beating people without offending them too much is all the trickier in this setting, sure -- but so far, no one's even tried to pick up the first paintbrush.

Casting went for a political system this year: No Compromise, No Listening, Humiliate The Opposition, and WE Already Hate You All And If You Don't Appreciate That You're Not American. Couldn't they hold it back for fall?

02-15-12, 10:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: IC"
I thought Jeff was lame with that rule: He could have continued the challenge by simply sending one guy to the finish line.

02-15-12, 10:12 PM (EST)
19. "RE: IC"
He's arguably been progressively off his game over the last few seasons. Part of me thinks having the advertised host-free challenges this season is MB's way of saying 'We can finish last with or without you.' That idiot call just added fuel to the fire.

02-15-12, 10:21 PM (EST)
21. "RE: IC"
Maybe Jiffy was stupid all along but it was hidden by a good edit!

02-15-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
12. "Double elimination opener?"
If the females lose two tonight to medivac and vote, they're going to need some balanced (or tilted) challenges or that could be the whole season right there. Come to think of it, this may be what triggers an early reshuffle: even the numbers and mix it up because the alternative is a one-way Pagonging nap all the way to the gendercide. Buff switch as producer panic button.

I'm starting to wonder if Jeff was even authorized to make that offer.

02-15-12, 10:23 PM (EST)
22. "TC"
Huh? I made an entire post about TC and it has disappeared? Anyway, the girls go to TC and Jeff asks, is there a leader and they say no, everyone does just what is in front of them. He asks how's it going and Christina started to talk about making a deal with the guys and Alicia piped up...

TC: Fire represents life
Jeff: Welcome, Alicia what is the first moment and you realize you are going to live as one...

Alicia: I actually bond better with the girls, my weakness would have been the guys being with us,(See Chistina roll her eyes when Alicia is talking,) so I am glad that they moved out....see Kat nod her head in agreement.
Jiffy: Kat, who is leading this tribe?
Kat: Everybody on this tribe has a role that they are playing, I control the fire buy everyone does their indivi'l roles
Jeff: So, you handle fire, Kristina, how did you guys get fire?
Christina: Well, I went over to the guys and said, look is there anything that we can do that can help you so we can get the fire, because we need it today
Alicia raises her hand and says, can I interrupt...what happened was a shaky deal went down. She told the guys that she would have 2 girls weave for them on the side...Christine interrupts and denies, and they arguye and we see Sabrina smile and Chelsea puts her hand over her mouth, and shakes her head, but says however it did benefit us
Jeff doesn't understand and asks Alicia to clarify and Christina argues alot more and Christina says, I want to clarify because all the facts here are completely false, and she YELLS at Alicia....BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG!!! SO SHUT UP! And Alicia says, "Really?" And Chelsea and Sabrina are going uh oh, and Kat puts her head down....
Jiffy shakes his head...don't think he quite knows what to do with them...
Alicia says she is about ready to punch youin your face...
Christina finishes with the bottom line is that we got a fire pit, a better pit than what we could have created...
Jiffy: Chelsea: do you need to first act as a group of woman, before anybody goes Into enemy territory or do you just do your own thing, hey everybody's playing their own individual game, do what you want...
Chelsea: Everyone's doing what they want...I think even if we said hey, let's talk about every little thing before we do it, it still wouldn't happen.It's women, we can't all agree on everything, that's just part of it.
Jeff: And, Monica, it doesn't appear that there is any leader...
Monica; No, it's like what ever is right in front of us takes precedence and it's total anarchy...
Jeff: and, you are laughing about it..like it's kind of funny, but it is not funny coming to TC. You have at least total anymosity between 2 people , and right now those women are all over the map, we have them right where we want them, nuts ville.

Kourtney has a broken wrist in a few places, it will require surgery, and she's out. Good news is that no one else is going home
and you will get fire
Good news is it is day 3, if you don't get it together, you will not make it.

02-15-12, 10:28 PM (EST)
23. "RE: TC"
Christina will need a HII fast!

02-15-12, 10:03 PM (EST)
15. "Next time on Survivor...."
Well, at least we called Kourtney as injured and out in ep 1. I am not encouraged for Nina's longevity in this game, however. The only question is, will the men lose the next challenge. Sure looks as though Colton will be playing an idol and perhaps getting one of the big boys out

The women on Salani go from bad to worse (they are doing a water challenge where they are all perched on a small thin plank, and Kat is behind Christina, and Kim falls off and we hear Jeff say, Women completely falling apart, then back in the shelter Nina says to someone, "right now we look like idiots ", and Colton is on an island of his own...Michael says that Colton is the worst person for our tribe...
Sabrina in confessional: Colton is a virus
Colton seen sitting on a swing by himself...Colton: If you want to mess with me, by all means, buy you ain't gonna win...

02-15-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Betsy must have looked at that TC and asked why she had to be booted when Mike was medevaced? This is what should have been done in Samoa.

02-15-12, 10:12 PM (EST)
18. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
great job FP.
Gonna be a dramatic ego filled season!

02-15-12, 10:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
But at least I think there will be some moves made. Survior is boring when pagonging starts on day 3 like we practically had the last 2 seasons. (Matt's first boot in RI was probably the only "let's-change-the-pecking-order" boot in those seasons)

02-15-12, 10:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
Colton definitely looks like he is ready to stir the ego pot! Should be fun. I think the next challenge that we see, doesn't look to good for the women. I suspect that Nina, and the "right now we look like idiots" could be her starring role in the OFG theory for next week. I suspect that she will be toast next week. Then perhaps the belted challenge and the sling shot challenge will be ep 3.

Well, at least we know now that there will be at least three pre-shuffle challenges....I still believe that 2 women and 1 man will be gone at the time of the water basketball challenge. We'll see!

02-15-12, 10:40 PM (EST)
25. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
But there could be a RC and an IC next week. With no RI, we should see some reward challenges.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-12, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
I agree, it's gonna be a fun, ego-driven season. Singing Kumbaya around the fire doesn't make for good TV and a good ol' fashioned Casayaesque at-each-other's-throats camp setting does.

02-15-12, 11:29 PM (EST)
33. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
You're right most of the time but singing was pretty good when it was "Aint too Proud to Beg":

http://funny115.com/v1/39.htm

02-15-12, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Survivor Me World"
Clash of DAWdom!

These people are all idiots.

02-15-12, 11:02 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Survivor Me World"
I thought Chelsea, Sabrina, Kim, Leif and Jonas were quite reasonable.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-12, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Survivor Me World"
I agree... these five were good - 5 out of 18 is about a typical percentage, no? It's refreshing, though, to get a good look at over half of the cast in this opener instead of being completely focused on the same three or four megaDAWs as in most of the past few seasons.

02-15-12, 11:25 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Survivor Me World"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-12 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

Jay was the one that made fire, right? Only Rob had been able to make fire by rubbing sticks together yet Jay's feat wasn't emphasized at all.

Funny that the chicken chasing sequence also reminded me of Mariano but this time Chelsea caught the chicken.

I'd say it was an average first episode. Nothing spectacular, nothing hilarious but some promising storylines.

As for Megadaws, I fear Colton could easily get that spotlight. If he stays at this level, fine but I could see his confessional count sky-rocket.

02-16-12, 01:32 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Survivor Me World"
Kourtney was kind of okay, too, if a bit goofy. They all, though, seemed to buy right into the inter-tribal squabbling and segregations, which does make them all idiots. Let me put it this way:

If the men had had to go to the first TC what do you suppose the women would have been doing while they were gone from camp? Stealing back everything that was stole from them and everything that wasn't, that's what.

These idiots need to realize that, though they are competition, they do need to come to some accords for living together in some reasonable fashion.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Survivor Me World"
This pack of F. Richard Craniums is loaded down with mostly @$$holes on both tribes, it seems. I know it's way early to think about jury management, but if you think for one second that the people who make the jury aren't gonna remember a lot of the $hit that gets pulled this season and hold it against any finalists who did it to them, you have another think coming. And the women seem like they mostly hate each other's guts. This seems like it should be called Camp Attitude, and the few people who are making any effort to act like decent human beings look like they're gonna get run over like trucks running over roadkill. This is gonna be one ugly, unpredictable season.

02-16-12, 08:24 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Survivor Me World"
Does anyone remember why Matt was voted out? Rob turned the Omies on him just for shaking hands with the opposition. You don't want to be seen as being too close to the other side. You can be civil and a few were. Those are the ones that get it.

"This is gonna be one ugly, unpredictable season."

I really, really hope so.

02-16-12, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Survivor Me World"
There's gotta be a limit to how ugly and unpredictable things can get and still be enjoyable. There are people on both sides who are really stepping over some lines, and I would hope they would pay the price at TC.

02-16-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Survivor Me World"
It also depends on our definition of ugly. Amazon, Pearl Island and Vanuatu are examples of things getting ugly and unpredictable but nowhere was the ugliness over the line. It was just players not accepting the pecking order and breaking promises.

As for this season, I only saw Matt going over the line.

02-16-12, 07:56 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Survivor Me World"
Well, that depends on where you draw the lines. Nobody did anything, apparently, that was illegal under the rules of Survivor, but people on both tribes went beyond the bounds of decent behavior IMO, and even some who didn't cross any lines as such revealed themselves to not be very nice people. That ain't a smart way to be if you either A. want to be popular after the season has run, and/or B. are trying not to pi$$ off potential jurors. I think some of these people have done things that will bite them in the @$$ at future TC's, and if they keep acting like that and still survive till the final, they might find it to be a real b1tch to get jury votes. Some of these fools haven't learned a damn thing from Russell Hantz's mistakes, and it's already showing.

02-16-12, 11:43 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Survivor Me World"
I disagree that whatever was done would definitely hurt anyone's chances in front of a jury. There is plenty of time to repair any disagreement or bad behavior.

To prove my point, look at Erik in Micronesia: In the very first challenge, he threw sand in the faces of the Favorites as they were digging. Later, in the rugby-type challenge, he flipped Amanda completely over his body, sending her head first in the water. Yet, he wound up being the most liked Fan on NuMalakal after the swap and got in an alliance with Amanda and Ozzy, an alliance that enabled him to outlast Joel, Chet, Tracy and even Ami. If he had made the F2 there is no doubt that Erik could have won and gotten Amanda and Ozzy's vote.

Russell's mistake wasn't really his bad behavior. It was making deals with everyone and then breaking them. There is only one rule in survivor when it comes to deals: "If you screw me, I will screw you." That's why he lost.

02-16-12, 10:58 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Survivor Me World"
I wonder if they had some rule about not stealing from the others camp - otherwise someone would always have to stand guard.

I don't consider taking the fire embers to be the same as stealing an axe or other material object. Now, if the women were able to steal the entire fire?
but embers, no - to me not the same.

02-17-12, 00:35 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Survivor Me World"
No, trying to swipe some fire wasn't the same, they weren't putting out Manono's fire, depriving them of fire. But it could easily descend to outright sabotage: hut destruction, fouled water, decapitated chicken heads morning surprise, broken zippers, snakes in boots.

02-17-12, 10:12 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Survivor Me World"
burned socks, water poured out, fish thrown away....

02-16-12, 11:23 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Survivor Me World"
Chelsea was AMAZING. She caught both chickens, one while holding the other, and one handed! That really was amazing...

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-12, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Survivor Me World"
Chickens: Shoots, this ain't no Lil Hantz got us this time ...

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-12, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
Just watched last night. Kourtney. Ouch. Watching that scene of her breaking her wrist painfully reminded me of my own injury to the same wrist two years ago. I wish her well in her recovery. I had to FF through it because it simply made me cringe.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

02-17-12, 11:07 AM (EST)
49. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
sometimes when watching programs (World's Dummest, and American Funniest Videos, and Wipe Out come to mind) where people fall or whatever, I actually cringe too; I feel an actual real physical shiver. I thought it was just me, but...

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-12, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
Have you never seen every man in the area grimace in pain when there is impact to another mans privates?

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-12, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
This brings to mind one of the episodes on "King of the Hill" where Bobby began kicking his dad Hank between the legs in order to get his own way. The problem was solved when Bobby kicked his mother Peggy between the legs and she just smiled and said "Kick Away". Bobby learned the difference between men and women on that show.

02-17-12, 01:00 PM (EST)
52. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
*SNORT*

But do you actually feel the pain?

02-17-12, 02:27 PM (EST)
53. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
every * single * time!

It's one of the few empathies we are allowed in manzan-world.

02-17-12, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
I remember watching an episode of"Wacked Out Sports" on TV where there was some sort of martial arts expert who did a stunt where he allowed people to kick him between the legs just to show that he could concentrate and show no pain.

02-17-12, 05:53 PM (EST)
55. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
I think I saw that one. The deal was, he's been kicked in the balls so many times doing this stunt that a highly trained athlete can kick him there and he won't feel it because of the physical changes all those kicks have caused.

02-20-12, 08:48 AM (EST)
56. "RE: East Coast Discussion Thread"
Some people will do any thing on camera just to get their S.A.G., or AFTRA union cards.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •