The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-12, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S24 ep1"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The DAWS

Manono (MEN) Tribe

Bill Posley (28 California)
Colton Cumble (21 Alabama)
Greg Smith (64 Texas)
Jay Byers (25 South Carolina)
Jonas Otsuji (37 Utah)
Lief Manson (27 California)
Matt Quinlan (33 California)
Michael Jefferson (30 Washington)
Troy Robertson (50 Florida)

Salani (WOMEN) Tribe

Alicia Ross (25 Illinois)
Chelsea Meissner (26 South Carolina)
Christina Cha (29 California)
Kat Edorsson (22 Florida)
Kim Spradin (29 Texas)
Kourtney Moon (29 Texas)
Monica Culpepper (41 Florida)
Nina Acosta (51 California)
Sabrina Thompson (33 New York)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Alicia." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Alicia and Bill." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, first camera blur), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight OCD vote thread around here, it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Sabrina." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Sabrina and Troyzan" if you think it will be a two-boot week. Believe it not it is easier that way too.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make smug jokes, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, I mean it!

Well, if you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

I mean it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nina Flowerpower 02-14-12 1
 Nina redbeard103152 02-14-12 2
 Nina Corvis 02-14-12 3
 Nina CTgirl 02-14-12 4
 HEY KOURTNEY & NINA... Round Robin 02-15-12 5
 SWAT-Nina dabo 02-15-12 6
 Nina Loree 02-15-12 7
 Nina Krautboy 02-15-12 8
 Nina Blind Freddy 02-15-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-12, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nina"
Challenge winner: Manono
Medivac: Kourtney
Bootee: Nina

See my rationale here.

It's good to be back!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-14-12, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nina"
Most of the time the oldest gets voted out early because they have trouble fitting in. Does this mean that the Pinta and Santa Maria will soon follow?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-12, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Nina"
Vidcap evidence narrowed it down and Nina seems the most likely of the narrowed down suspects. Not convinced on the medivac yet, but I hope you're right, FloPo, cuz that'd be a cool coup for the first episode!

(Men win the IC.)

Matt

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-12, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nina"
FloPo's SOTS is so well thought out that I have no reason to disagree. I'm on board for the med-evac too - the picture of her sitting while everyone else is standing convinced me.

Challenge winner: Manono
Bootee: Nina

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-12, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "HEY KOURTNEY & NINA..."
...it's time for you to go! Kourtney gets medevacced with a busted arm, & Nina gets voted out because she can't keep her yap shut.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-12, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "SWAT-Nina"
Bossy older lady, that might work on some tribes not in a tribe of women living with a tribe of men on the same beach. First new rule of SOW, don't over-do alpha. Following the herd on this one, great SOTS! Would rather that Kourtney not break her arm but at least it would get the medical evacuation out of the way. With any luck she can get it patched and be back from the shop by nightfall. Manono wins RC/IC and the headbutting contest of the 'Zans commences.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-12, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Nina"
Just following the crowd because I don't know enough about the players yet.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-12, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Nina"
Hello everyone! First day back on the boards after a long hiatus...

FloPo is amazing!

Nina goes home.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-15-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Nina"
IC winner: Manono
Boot: Nina

Despite conflicting info and unanswered questions, I'm picking Nina to also leave the game in E1. There's no question that Kourtney is gone. It's just a matter of whether Nina goes as well. In my analysis there is no evidence to indicate that Nina is not there in E2...but that's not to say she is there either. The Jay sitout quandry(sitting on separate benches) doesn't settle anything either. But I can't imagine a Survivor premiere without a TC. And while Jim Lynch(Guatemala) *was* injured in the IC1....he did a makeshift sling only to be booted at TC1. But Dalton Ross says there will be an 'evacuation'...so that suggests to me that Kourtney does not make it to TC.

So the combination of the conflicting items above leave me to half heartedly pick Nina as a boot at TC1. Now watch SEG prove me wrong..lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •