The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Schedule Update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-07-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Schedule Update"
Was just on the ABC site and they listed this schedule for next Wednesday:

9 pm Eastern Time: Bachelor: Women Tell All
10 pm Eastern Time: Episode with the 3 overnight fantasy dates

Thought you might be interested. I wonder why they are reversing the schedule. In all of the previous seasons they have had the reunion show with all but the final 2, this time it will be without the final 3.

Another great JSlice creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Schedule Update Rockytop Chick 05-07-04 1
   RE: Schedule Update greeneyes 05-09-04 2
       RE: Schedule Update covertwo 05-09-04 3
 RE: Schedule Update fairyprincess 05-10-04 4
   RE: Schedule Update missygirl3 05-10-04 5
   RE: Schedule Update Pensha26 05-10-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-07-04, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Schedule Update"
I'm gonna guess that ABC won't want Mandy on the Women Tell All show. She would probably go off on the producers about the whole "stalker" incident.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Schedule Update"
That's possible or Tara. I could see either really getting into it with Trish.

Another great JSlice creation

covertwo 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail covertwo Click to send private message to covertwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Schedule Update"
i think thats a good change like a prelude before the main event... well mainly any change at this point seems good to change up the monotony. Except the spy idea seemed to have backfired, now and in future shows....

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Schedule Update"
I am so confused by this switch. How will this work? I guess we will only see 22 women on the reunion show? I have not idea why they would switch this around. I think we are going to be missing out on a lot of "real talk" with the women since we won't get to hear anything about the overnight fantasy dates. I also always enjoyed hearing from the #3 placed women. We won't even know who that is yet (although I think it's Mandy next to go).

I can't wait to see what Trish has to say.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Schedule Update"
I am confused. In this weeks TV guide here in Oklahoma City, It has the overnight dates on first, then the women tell all.anyone else got that in their hometown? I dont know, I guess I will just have to watch and see.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-10-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Schedule Update"
Remember that this is "The Trish Show". This is why they are switching it around. There will be tons of Trish bashing and setting it up for her to be the next Bachelorette or that this season was so boring that she was a plant by ABC to livin things up a bit.
Either way Jesse looks bad and make her the star of the show!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •