The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

666Advocate 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-04-01, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 666Advocate Click to send private message to 666Advocate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"
I know this thought may be a little out there - but bear with me for a minute. On his ET "predictions" of who will get booted each week - Richard was way off on the very obvious - he never even mentioned Kel (He chose Kimmi that week). He also missed on Mad Dog ( not that that was obvious) - but then he started to get close - the week Mitch went he predicted either Mitchell because he is getting weak or Kimmi. Then he got Kimmi correct. Now the odd one was this past Thursday - there was no prediciton of who would get voted out - but Richard did predict Michael would be the one "injured and having to leave the game"

Could it be possible MB is spoon feeding him some info? It would be very clever to have your previous winner hand out some spoiler info. By Rich being off with his first few picks people would dismiss him as an "authourity" and not pay much attention to what he was saying. But he did say something on CBS This Morning about Kimmi distancing herself from the others and not fitting in right before her exit.

Now bearing this in mind - here are some quotes from Rich regarding the upcoming merger.

"One who thinks she's strong, but she's out of there - Jerri."

On Colby entering the merger, "focused on the merger and figuring who to align himself with. I don't think he is stuck in his team. I think he'll get rid of her (Jerri) in a heartbeat and then move on to whoever is powerful in the other tribe."

If he is providing info - this could mean Colby and Keith's pointing was not who they should get rid of - but who they want to align themselves with.

I'm not sure I buy this theory myself, but figure we should look at all possible angles - and Rich seems to be the only previous Survivor to be whoring himself (and aside from ET - only to CBS)
on this round as an "expert" on a weekly basis.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could Richard be providing spoi... CandleWuv 03-04-01 1
   RE: Could Richard be providing spoi... ItzLisa 03-05-01 6
 RE: Could Richard be providing spoi... jenni123 03-04-01 2
 RE: Could Richard be providing spoi... Loree 03-04-01 3
   RE: Could Richard be providing spoi... jtmorgan61 03-04-01 4
       RE: Could Richard be providing spoi... Elwood 03-05-01 5
           RE: Colby/Keith....common sense & r... Dalton 03-05-01 7
               RE: Colby/Keith....common sense & r... Rudyrox 03-06-01 8
                   RE: Colby/Keith....common sense & r... mustangsally 03-06-01 9
                       RE: Colby/Keith....common sense & r... Play2Survive 03-06-01 10
 RE: Could Richard be providing spoi... Minstrel 03-06-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CandleWuv 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-04-01, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CandleWuv Click to send private message to CandleWuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"
>
>If he is providing info -
>this could mean Colby and
>Keith's pointing was not
>who they should get rid
>of - but who they
>want to align themselves with.
>
I 100% agree with this! Jeff is paranoid and it pretty clear to me Colby and Keith do not like there team mates. Colby even said last week "Let's get rid of these goons (Jerri and Amber) and bring Kucha on". It's in our face looks different but it there Mark is Still feeding us info.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-01, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"

>>this could mean Colby and Keith's pointing was not who they should get rid of - but who they
>>want to align themselves with.

> I 100% agree with this! Jeff is paranoid and it pretty clear to me Colby and Keith do not like there team mates. Colby even said last week "Let's get rid of these goons (Jerri and Amber) and bring Kucha on".

***Oh, MAN!!! I am SO slow! I never even thought about it that way! Great, you just confused me some more about which way things could go....

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS
what it's all about???

jenni123 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-04-01, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenni123 Click to send private message to jenni123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"
*If he is providing info - this could mean Colby and Keith's pointing was not who they should get rid of - but who they want to align themselves with.*

Wow! That's a great point! It makes alot more sense-Okakore is much too divided to band together to vote off Kucha. Good job, 666Advocate.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"
I mentioned that on another thread that I thought Colby and Keith were picking who to hook up with rather than boot out. MB just loves to make us think the opposite.

I hope your idea is right. Richard says that Jerri will be the next voted out.

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-01, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"
I totally agree with you about the Colby/Keith thing. (It looks like we're the minority). I think that Richard isn't dropping hints; why would the suits tell him the outcome and then send him on a show where they try to guess the outcome? More likely, he's just watching how people are responding to other people outside of the confessionals, which makes it obvious that Jerri is outgunned inside of Ogakor and severely overestimating her ability to make Kucha like her. Which makes her an obvious target, but not necessarily the one to go next, especially since we should now be in the part of the game where we target the strong, likable people.

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-05-01, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"
It could be that Colby and Keith, the strong ones of Ogakor, are looking to ally themselves with the strong of Kucha, who would be Jeff, Alicia and Nick. Would make sense (in a strange sort of way) for the tribes to mix that way. The strong HAVE to know they're the targets, so why not band together? And Kucha must know there's an "issue" between Colby and Jerri (the water throwing thing...he looked pissed). Jefflicia have already talked about booting both Elisabeth and Nick, but if Colby, Keith AND Nick approached them about a 5-person strongman alliance, would they bite? I'd say if Colby/Keith agreed that Jerri goes first, the 3 Kuchas may agree, and then it's all about trusting the Kuchas to NOT vote off Colby and Keith in a Kucha block vote.

Just another bit of mindless speculation.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-01, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Colby/Keith....common sense & revenge don't often "
fit together in such sweet a package as Colby/Keith
marching into the Merger...going directly to the strong
Alicia/Jeff duo and immediately asking for a new alliance!!!

Reasons why this will happen:
1) Colby is certain he got shucked when MB put him "on the
LOSING tribe". He is p***** at going into Merger with a
loser/weaker image and he has planned ahead.
2) Colby is going to Win any and all IC's he can so the
"threat" is there...with him?? Or an enemy???
3) Colby and Keith are willing to show "good faith" by
voting Jerri out asap.
4) Colby/Keith can probably guarantee Tina as their 3rd
Alliance member come voting time.
5) Colby is mindset on winning the game. He is seeking
other "winners" who are a threat because they have the same
mindset.

Keeping all that in mind.....how would Alicia/Jeff's respond??

Or, even better, what if Colby/Keith made their offer directly
to NICK (obvious strong/young/leader guy) and Jeff (who apparantly can "overhear" everything within a 3-mile radius) runs to tell Alicia. Quick decisions would have to be made if Colby/Keith/Nick became the 3 amigos. Alicia/Jeff are
not going to hang with Elisabeth, who Alicia knows is toooo
"sweet to be voted against"; or with Rodger, if they have to haul him on their backs while winning all IC's by themselves!

So, if Colby/Keith offered themselves AND Tina --- Alicia/Jeff
may say that is a common sense approach to getting to the finals
and jump on board.

Another admitted speculation based on ScarriJerri getting what
is coming to her and the plain, outspoken fact that Colby ain't playing this game to lose folks. (Hint: neither was Hatch)

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-01, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Colby/Keith....common sense & revenge don't often "
Nice theory and it's entirely possible but I don't think they will divide up like that so quickly. I really believe this week will be a true 5-5 split with the two teams staying true to eachother. The infiltration will happen AFTER this episode and the ones doing the 'merging' will be whoever is on the team with one less person.

At this point I am clueless as to who goes this week... but it will be a HUGE turning point in the series.. no matter who it is.

mustangsally 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-06-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mustangsally Click to send private message to mustangsally Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colby/Keith....common sense & revenge don't often "
Does anyone remember at the beginning of S2, there was a spoiler from a "crew person" that "sex" played a big role in the final four? Am I the only one who remembers that quote??

There was speculation that Jerri would "black window" the men with her feminine wyles and form an all female alliance. However, this alpha male alliance could have the same result.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

my head hurts.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-01, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Colby/Keith....common sense & revenge don't often "
>Does anyone remember at the beginning
>of S2, there was a
>spoiler from a "crew person"
>that "sex" played a big
>role in the final four?
> Am I the
>only one who remembers that
>quote??
>
>There was speculation that Jerri would
>"black window" the men with
>her feminine wyles and form
>an all female alliance.
>However, this alpha male alliance
>could have the same result.
>
>
>hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
>
>my head hurts.

With the women we have to work with, I just can't see that happening. Tina is much tighter with the guys than with Jerri/Amber, Elizabeth is very sympathetically bonded to Kucha/Rodger, and Alicia will not give control over to Jerri. I think "sex" refers to the act, not the gender. But that's a tough one too. The only combinations that make any sense are: Liz/Colby, Jerri/Nick, Amber/Nick, Jeff/Mitch (oh, never mind, he's gone).

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-06-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Could Richard be providing spoiler info?"
MB said Rich would be eaten alive by these survivors. From this, I believe Rich has no clue who is voted off. His insight as to who is playing the game well isn't bad, but he has been no better than us in picking who's next to go.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •