The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges Vidc..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-12, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "1 more time...tribes post shuffle"
OKay, I have really been working with the few vidcaps we have to try and pinpoint who is indeed at the IC post tribal shuffle, and who isn't. If we can figure this out, we can pinpoint who our episode 3 bootee is, as well as who is most likely to go in episode 4. First of all let's look at the vidcap that Blind Freddy blew up for me...

Now here are shots of the girls and guys in their bathing suits, thanks to Volcanic Glass...

Now, I am going to point to a few things in the blow up with Jiffy situated on his platform. Here is a blow up and a progression that Volcanic Glass did for us....it is clearer, and it has better color....THANKS so much, VG!

I have labeled who I think is in this shot....

First of all, there are 4 people to Jiffy's right, (left of the frame), situated in front of the blue banners. I propose that these 4 people are on the Salani/blue tribe. Then, there are 3 people on the other side of Jiffy, that we see, and they are most likely on the Manono/orange tribe.

This shot was taken when Leif vs. Michael, and Sabrina was vs. Christina and who we thought was Chelsea. I propose that the girl on the far left of the frame is approaching the action and getting into the game. I propose that she is wearing her buff around her midriff, and that she is from the Salani/blue tribe.

First of all, in the group of 4 people standing in front of the blue banners, I think we can see Kim on the far right of that group, in the black bikini bottoms...she is tall and thin. Her hips are wider and she has a very narrow, slender waist and rib cage...Next to her, I believe is Kat, she is shorter. Then I think Jay is on the far side, he's the tallest, and then I propose that the guy behind Jay and next to Kat is Troyzan. You can see that he has dark hair that is to his shoulders...see how his neck is not as defined as Jay's is...it's because of his hair, imo. (One could argue that who I think is Troy could possibly be Matt with his buff around his neck? This is debatable...but Matt, is taller than Jay...)

Then, when we go to the group of 3 that are most likely from Manono, I start with Colton in the middle, he's in the lighter trunks. Next to him, on the left of the frame, next to Jiffy, I think it is Bill. Then on the other side of Colton, I think it is Jonas, in the dark trunks. You can see Jonas at the top with his hand on his hip. Please note that Bill's bathing trunks are obsured by water and the hand.

Ok, we know there are 2 guys on the side for Salani, 3 guys on the side for Manono, and we know that Leif and Michael are competing in the competition. So, we have identified 7 guys, plus one guy SITTING OUT, which I propose is Greg/Tarzan. So, if there are only 8 guys in this challenge then the guys have to lose in episode 3, which has now been confirmed, guys lose ep 3 IC. And, the only one that I cannot find is Matt. Therefore, I highly suspect that Matt is gone in episode 3 TC. (Greg is seen in previous vidcaps before this challenge next to his tribe mate, Christina.)

Now for the girls....we see Kat and Kim back with the stand outs for Salani, and no girls on the side line with Manono. There is a girl approaching on the left side of the frame, that I believe is Monica. She has a dark blue buff around her middle, dark hair...I do believe that it is Monica, and she is on the blue/Salani tribe....I will add that it could possibly be Chelsea....Chelsea has a bathing suit that has ties on the side of her bottoms, as does Monica, and they are of similar color...(If it is Chelsea approaching, than it is most likely Monica in front of Sabrina in the challenge...)

Either way, Monica and Chelsea are both accounted for. So, definitively we have 7 girls. So 8 guys, 7 girls, Boys must lose the IC in episode 3, as has now been confirmed by noting the II in the second promo, thanks Blind Freddy!

Also, here is what I propose are the tribes post shuffle:

Blue/Salani (7 members): Kat, Kim, Sabrina, Monica, Jay, Michael, Troyzan
Orange/Manono (8 members): Chelsea, Alicia, Christina, Greg/Tarzan, Leif, Colton, Bill, Jonas

Furthermore, I am going to add just for fun, and as I have spec'd earlier, I believe that the Blue Salani tribe will win this challenge. I think I noted that it's not a good sign that the tallest guy is going up against the shortest guy... therefore, I predict that Bill will be the ep 4 boot. He is the only one that is not in the misfit alliance, and we know that Colton prefers the girls, and we see at some point that Bill and Colton have a big argument.

And, if Bill is a possibility to be the next boot we have to consider that the flight spoiler could be holding some water....less Nina.

Again, thanks so much to Blind Freddy for originally blowing up that pic, and then to Volcanic Glass that did a fantastic job with the frame and the progression! Better than I could have imagined it, thank-you!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges Vidc...   Flowerpower     02-07-12       
   Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge vidca...   Flowerpower     02-07-12     1  
     RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   baddove     02-07-12     2  
         Post merge Challenge   Flowerpower     02-07-12     3  
     RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   jasonkola     02-11-12     15  
     RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   VolcanicGlass     02-28-12     40  
         RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   Blind Freddy     02-28-12     42  
             RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   VolcanicGlass     02-28-12     49  
                 RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   Blind Freddy     02-28-12     50  
                     RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   Flowerpower     02-28-12     52  
                         RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   Outfrontgirl     02-28-12     53  
                             RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   Blind Freddy     02-28-12     55  
                     RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   VolcanicGlass     02-28-12     54  
                         RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   Outfrontgirl     02-28-12     56  
                             RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   VolcanicGlass     03-02-12     62  
     RE: Ring Toss/Mud Slide Challenge v...   Outfrontgirl     03-26-12     88  
   Troyzan vs. Jay Comparison   Flowerpower     02-08-12     4  
     RE: Troyzan vs. Jay Comparison   Blind Freddy     02-08-12     5  
         RE: Troyzan vs. Jay Comparison   Flowerpower     02-08-12     6  
   MYSTERY SOLVED!!!   Flowerpower     02-08-12     7  
     RE: MYSTERY SOLVED!!!   Outfrontgirl     02-08-12     8  
         RE: MYSTERY SOLVED!!!   Flowerpower     02-08-12     9  
             RE: MYSTERY SOLVED!!!   Outfrontgirl     02-08-12     10  
     RE: MYSTERY SOLVED!!!   tullfan     02-09-12     11  
         RE: MYSTERY SOLVED!!!   Flowerpower     02-09-12     12  
     RE: MYSTERY SOLVED!!!   Flowerpower     02-11-12     13  
         Kim makes merge.   baddove     02-11-12     14  
             RE: Kim makes merge.   Flowerpower     02-12-12     17  
     RE: MYSTERY SOLVED!!!   jasonkola     02-12-12     16  
   Not Troyzan   Flowerpower     02-17-12     18  
     RE: Not Troyzan   jasonkola     02-21-12     19  
         RE: Not Troyzan   Flowerpower     02-21-12     20  
             RE: Not Troyzan   jasonkola     02-21-12     21  
                 RE: Not Troyzan   jasonkola     02-21-12     22  
   RE: POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges ...   Outfrontgirl     02-22-12     23  
   1 more time...tribes post shuffle   Flowerpower     02-23-12     24  
     RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   jasonkola     02-23-12     25  
         Greg, post shuffle   Flowerpower     02-24-12     26  
             RE: Greg, post shuffle   Outfrontgirl     02-24-12     27  
                 RE: Greg, post shuffle   Outfrontgirl     02-24-12     28  
                 RE: Greg, post shuffle   Flowerpower     02-24-12     29  
                     RE: Greg, post shuffle   Outfrontgirl     02-24-12     30  
                     RE: Greg, post shuffle   jasonkola     02-24-12     31  
                         RE: Greg, post shuffle   Outfrontgirl     02-25-12     32  
     Question re Bill   Outfrontgirl     02-27-12     33  
     RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Outfrontgirl     02-27-12     34  
         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   jasonkola     02-28-12     35  
         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   jasonkola     02-28-12     36  
             RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Flowerpower     02-28-12     37  
                 RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Outfrontgirl     02-28-12     38  
                 RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   VolcanicGlass     02-28-12     39  
                     RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Flowerpower     02-28-12     43  
                         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   VolcanicGlass     02-28-12     45  
                             RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Flowerpower     02-28-12     47  
                         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   jasonkola     02-28-12     46  
                         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   VolcanicGlass     03-02-12     57  
                             RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Flowerpower     03-02-12     58  
     RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Blind Freddy     02-28-12     41  
         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   VolcanicGlass     02-28-12     44  
         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Flowerpower     02-28-12     48  
             RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Outfrontgirl     02-28-12     51  
                 RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Flowerpower     03-02-12     59  
                     RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Sheldor     03-03-12     64  
                         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   dabo     03-03-12     65  
                             RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Sheldor     03-04-12     66  
                         RE: 1 more time...tribes post shuff...   Flowerpower     03-04-12     67  
   Ep 5 - Tribal Shuffle   Flowerpower     03-02-12     60  
     RE: Ep 5 - Tribal Shuffle   byoffer     03-02-12     61  
         RE: Ep 5 - Tribal Shuffle   Outfrontgirl     03-03-12     63  
   You make the call!   Flowerpower     03-07-12     68  
     RE: You make the call!   jasonkola     03-07-12     69  
         RE: You make the call!   Flowerpower     03-07-12     70  
             RE: You make the call!   PepeLePew13     03-07-12     71  
                 RE: You make the call!   Flowerpower     03-07-12     72  
                     RE: You make the call!   PepeLePew13     03-07-12     73  
                         RE: You make the call!   jasonkola     03-07-12     74  
                             RE: You make the call!   Blind Freddy     03-07-12     75  
     RE: You make the call!   VolcanicGlass     03-07-12     78  
   No Bill post Tribal Shuffle   beaglemaster     03-07-12     76  
   RE: POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges ...   VolcanicGlass     03-07-12     77  
     RE: POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges ...   Outfrontgirl     03-08-12     79  
         RE: POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges ...   tribephyl     03-08-12     80  
             Blind sided....dang it!   beaglemaster     03-08-12     81  
         Thoughts...   Flowerpower     03-08-12     82  
             RE: Thoughts...   jasonkola     03-08-12     83  
                 RE: Thoughts...   parathor     03-08-12     84  
         RE: POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges ...   VolcanicGlass     03-08-12     85  
             RE: POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges ...   Flowerpower     03-08-12     86  
                 RE: POST Tribal Shuffle Challenges ...   Outfrontgirl     03-08-12     87  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •