The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Protecting the "weakest link" "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-04-01, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Protecting the "weakest link" "
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-01 AT 01:58 AM (EST)

The alliances of Kucha and Ogakor going into the merger are only as strong as their weakest link. At this point there is a high probability of a 5-5 tie. MB can control the game by manipulating the tie breaker rules or throwing them out all together. The two alliances have very little control over the rules and neither do we.

But, assuming the current tie-break rule of "most previous votes" loses,

Kucha's weak link: Jeff -- 2 votes (Kucha may only think 1)
Ogakor's weak links: Jerri -- 2 votes
Keith -- 3 votes

Ogakor has two weak links to Kuchas one. The only way to strengthen a "weak link" is to give it immunity.

If the immunity challenge were such that the other members of the alliance could sacrifice themselves so that their "weak link"
could win immunity, it would at least assure them of a worst case double tie-breaker.

I guess you can see I'm grasping for straws. After the last episode I've lost some of my impartiality and find myself wanting Kucha to prevail, eventhough the evidence we have found so far leans the other way.
Kucha's resolve is strong enough right now that they trust each other enough to be willing to give up their own chance at immunity to help protect Jeff by helping him win it this week. Then all they have to do is identify the vulnerable Ogakor target: either Keith or Jerri...

While I'm worried that it doesn't happen, I hope that the Kucha alliance is smart enough to figure out, after spending a little time with the Ogakorians, that Colby is a nice guy who's strong and smart and probably been a pre-merger asset that wouldn't have accumulated many votes. At the same time,I hope that the bad blood between Jerri and Keith becomes apparent very quickly and the Kuchas see that they have probably voted for each other a few times along the way. I can only hope at this point, but will continue to look for evidence to help me believe that Jeff and Kucha can survive this most important up-coming vote.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Protecting the "weakest link" Lurking 03-04-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-01, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lurking Click to send private message to Lurking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Protecting the "weakest link" "
That could happen if Kucha's perceptive enough. They have several perceptive members who would be able to observe these things from their interactions with Ogakor. It remains to be seen how they will act on what they see, but it might be along the direction you suggested.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •