The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoilerish bits of info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-12, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoilerish bits of info"
A topic for spoilerish bits that don't warrant a whole topic for the spoiler.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 castaway208 Outfrontgirl 01-18-12 1
   RE: castaway208 baddove 01-21-12 2
       RE: castaway208 tribephyl 01-21-12 3
           RE: castaway208 Outfrontgirl 01-22-12 4
 RE: Spoilerish bits of info Outfrontgirl 01-22-12 5
   RE: Spoilerish bits of info baddove 01-23-12 6
       RE: Spoilerish bits of info Flowerpower 01-24-12 7
           RE: Spoilerish bits of info baddove 01-24-12 8
               RE: Spoilerish bits of info Flowerpower 01-26-12 9
                   RE: Spoilerish bits of info Outfrontgirl 01-27-12 10
   RE: Spoilerish bits of info tribephyl 01-30-12 11
       RE: Spoilerish bits of info Flowerpower 01-30-12 12
           RE: Spoilerish bits of info tribephyl 01-31-12 13
               Monica does not make family visit. baddove 02-15-12 14
           RE: Spoilerish bits of info Outfrontgirl 02-15-12 15
 RE: Spoilerish bits of info Outfrontgirl 03-09-12 16
   RE: Spoilerish bits of info jasonkola 03-09-12 17
       RE: Spoilerish bits of info Outfrontgirl 03-09-12 18
           RE: Spoilerish bits of info jasonkola 03-09-12 19
               RE: Spoilerish bits of info Outfrontgirl 03-09-12 20
                   RE: Spoilerish bits of info jasonkola 03-09-12 21
                       New theory jasonkola 03-10-12 22
                           RE: New theory baddove 03-10-12 23
                               RE: New theory jasonkola 03-10-12 24
                               RE: New theory Outfrontgirl 03-10-12 25
                                   RE: New theory Flowerpower 03-11-12 26
                                       RE: Colton spoiler baddove 03-14-12 27
                                           RE: Colton spoiler byoffer 03-14-12 28
                                           RE: Colton spoiler PepeLePew13 03-14-12 29
                                               RE: Colton spoiler Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 39
                                       RE: New theory PepeLePew13 03-15-12 33
                                           RE: New theory Flowerpower 03-15-12 34
                           RE: New theory Nasha233 03-15-12 31
                               RE: New theory parathor 03-15-12 32
                                   RE: New theory Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 37
                                   RE: New theory Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 38
   RE: Spoilerish bits of info Outfrontgirl 03-15-12 30
       Lets presume... Flowerpower 03-15-12 35
           RE: Lets presume... parathor 03-15-12 36
       Jonas not voted out spoiler Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 40
 Polonium spoiler Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 41
   RE: Polonium spoiler Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 42
       RE: Polonium spoiler Flowerpower 03-16-12 43
           RE: Polonium spoiler bertygal13 03-16-12 44
               RE: Polonium spoiler Flowerpower 03-16-12 45
                   RE: Polonium spoiler dabo 03-16-12 46
                       RE: Polonium spoiler bertygal13 03-16-12 47
                           RE: Polonium spoiler jbug 03-16-12 49
                   RE: Polonium spoiler byoffer 03-16-12 48
                   RE: Polonium spoiler Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 50
                       A sting Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 51
                           RE: A sting dabo 03-16-12 52
                               RE: A sting Outfrontgirl 03-16-12 53
                                   RE: A sting jasonkola 03-17-12 54
                                       RE: A sting Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 55
                                           RE: A sting jasonkola 03-17-12 56
                                               RE: A sting Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 58
                                       RE: A sting dabo 03-17-12 57
                                           RE: A sting Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 59
                                               RE: A sting dabo 03-17-12 60
                                                   RE: A sting Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 61
                       Lauhala Flowerpower 03-17-12 62
                           RE: Lauhala Outfrontgirl 03-17-12 63
                               Re Title and Teasers jasonkola 03-17-12 64
 Troyzan vs Tarzan clip jasonkola 04-07-12 65
   RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip Outfrontgirl 04-07-12 66
       RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip jasonkola 04-07-12 67
           RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip Outfrontgirl 04-07-12 68
               RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip tribephyl 04-07-12 70
   RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip tribephyl 04-07-12 69
       RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip jasonkola 04-07-12 71
           RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip jasonkola 04-07-12 72
   RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip Outfrontgirl 04-07-12 73
       RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip tribephyl 04-08-12 74
           RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip Outfrontgirl 04-08-12 75
           RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip Sheldor 04-08-12 76
               RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip Outfrontgirl 04-08-12 77
 Troyzan tweets. jasonkola 04-12-12 78
   RE: Troyzan tweets. SquidProQuo 04-12-12 79
       RE: Troyzan tweets. jasonkola 04-12-12 81
   RE: Troyzan tweets. Arnold_Lorax 04-12-12 80
       RE: Troyzan tweets. jasonkola 04-14-12 82
           RE: Troyzan tweets. Outfrontgirl 04-18-12 84
   RE: Troyzan tweets. Murphy3126 04-17-12 83
 Troy Tweets.... Flowerpower 04-19-12 85
   RE: Troy Tweets.... jasonkola 04-19-12 86
       RE: Troy Tweets.... Flowerpower 04-19-12 87
           RE: Troy Tweets.... PepeLePew13 04-19-12 88
               RE: Troy Tweets.... jasonkola 04-25-12 89

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-18-12, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "castaway208"
"Yeah, from what I know there are some blindsides this season, not as many as say Amazon or PI but some people are definitely surprised, more than the last few seasons at least. The cast is pretty great I think. It's pretty mactory, but they all have big personalities. Alicia should be really fun. The first episode I know has some great and really unexpected moments."

baddove 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-21-12, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baddove Click to send private message to baddove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: castaway208"
Alicia is wearing an orange buff in the promo video.

Points to tribe swapping (yay)

http://survivorsucks.com/topic/91069/Alicia#.TxqXPIFcgSs

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-12, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: castaway208"
I capped it for us.

Yup. That's orange.

01-22-12, 10:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: castaway208"
Good info, maybe belongs in vidcaps topic? I created this as a spoiler topic for sourced info that not everyone may want to know, but vidcap evidence from a promo is the kind of spoiling that most everyone wants to consider.

01-22-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Tweet from Dalton Ross on Jan 18th:
Bonus tibdit I neglected to put in my 'Survivor: One World' post this morning: There will be an evacuation this season.

Posted by Polonium on Sucks, Kourtney's tweet stating she has a broken arm, and it sounds like it's been set and reset once already, and is still not right:

01-23-12, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail baddove Click to send private message to baddove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-12 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-23-12 AT 03:38 AM (EST)

Since the previews are showing multiple challenges, we should be able to figure out who the first 1-3 boots are by who is missing.

Two of the men in the preview clips have blue buffs. One has a buff wrapped around his wrist, the other has a blue buff on his neck. I am having trouble uploading the pics, but go check and see. Thus, we have 2 men making swap to the girl team. Whoever is in that same challenge, is not the first or second boot.

Would appreciate if someone with better eyes than mine could assemble the challenge pics according to which ones belong together, and see who is missing.

Seems to me all the men are accounted for through ep 3, except for Leif.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-12, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Hi Baddove. I would like to see vidcap evidence of all of the men except for Leif. Which, btw, I think this may be Leif, with his back to us, look on his left hand, there is a wedding band, and that person looks smaller than the man grabbing him...fwiw...

I know there is proof of Jonas, Colton, Troyzan, maybe Greg. There are 2 guys carrying the leaking barrel with Christina, but we don't know who they are for sure. The one on the right sure looks to be Michael, as he is so tall....but still don't know...Michael, Jay, Matt, and maybe Greg are all not seen beyond episode 1, for all that I know...would love to see proof that they are beyond if you have it.

And, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I don't know how you have evidence for anyone beyond episode 3. So far we have the big challenge in episode 1 with the nets and balance beams....Greg shooting a coconut in a sling shot could be from that challenge as well??? Can't definitively confirm that that isn't in ep 1, can we? I admit, he looks dirtier and hairier.

The water challenge with the ball and tackling each other is one challenge, no doubt, that is not in ep 1. Is the water filled leaking bucket from that challenge as well? What about the sling shot challenge....Maybe we do have evidence of three more challenges after the initial one....food for thought.

01-24-12, 07:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Flower-

No disrespect taken! I posted my thoughts here, and believe I indicated that I am not sure, and would like input to flesh this out. I counted how many different male bodies show up in the water challenge clips, and got 8. I did not try and identify who was who, but how many different arms/trunks/buffs their are, indicating different men. Some of the men we can identify, others, not so much. In an attempt to identify the ambiguous pics, I left out Leif, as I suspected he might be a caller, or a sit out.

01-26-12, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-12 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

Hi Baddove. Tribephyl pointed out that the pic of the folks carrying the leaking barrel may have been a shot of dreamteamers performing the challenge. Hard to be definitive without identifying faces...

I do agree though that in the vidcaps there is evidence of 4 challenges: 1. First challenge with nets, balance beams, etc., 2. Greg in the sling shot challenge with coconuts, 3. Water challenge with ball and trying to jump on each other, and 4. Water challenge with leaking water in the barrel...

Also, remember without redemption island duels, they will now incorporate more reward challenges as well, so really hard to determine which episodes may or may not be revealed...food for thought.

Sorry OFG, I will keep my vidcap spec in the vidcap thread, where it belongs!

01-27-12, 04:59 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
It's not that the vidcap work is unwelcome here at all. Rather it's that the vidcap topic needs exaclty this kind of work to be done, where the people who avoid source spoilers can join in. Here they cannot see the work.

This topic was really intended to collect minor spoilers about the whole season that come from sources. For example, the remark that there will be blindsides, the tweet that indicates Courtney broke her arm, miscellaneous stuff that doesn't rate a whole topic, at least not for now.

01-30-12, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Dalton says med-evac, there is a med-evac.
However, would a broken arm require a full med-evac? Can they not set it and let her continue? I know it's an important appendage but I would splint it and play on. Of course, it's her masturbating arm so perhaps she can't play without it.

Sounds like a good fit though. Kourtney with broken arm (fairly recently) and evac. I'd be bummed. But she seems to have not the survivor fever of most players.

*crossing fingers for early Med-Evac*

01-30-12, 11:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
would a broken arm require a full med-evac?

Tribe, you are asking that question when folks get med-evaced out for: a. constipation, b. collapse due to dehydration, c. infected cuts. So, I would say yes, a broken arm could most definitely be a med-evac...especially if there is deformity, and possible vascular compromise, and in particularly if there is a compound fracture.

Kourtney could well indeed be the med-evac out with a broken arm. Who knows, maybe she jumps into that netting in the very first challenge and bounces off and breaks her arm! It could happen...

01-31-12, 00:54 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-12 AT 00:55 AM (EST)

well, with each of these cases...a. constipation, b. collapse due to dehydration, c. infected cuts. the overall toll is life-threatening if not taken care of immediately and with stuff you can't rummage up from around camp. And outside of internal bleeding a broken arm is not life-threatening.
That's all.

I dunno, it's gotta just be me but If I were a survivor, I would be drinking water, protecting and cleaning all cuts and eating tons of fiber. With 1 splinted-arm tied up in a sling!

02-15-12, 02:16 AM (EST)
14. "Monica does not make family visit."
From the article, "She said the hardest part of the experience was having no contact with her family for the span of the show."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120214/ENT/120219761?p=1&tc=pg

02-15-12, 08:38 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
She does say arm ... and it was reset twice ...
A med-evac is just leaving the game for physical or mental breakdown reasons, it doesn't have to be an emergency type evacuation like Mike Skupin.

The contract says that if a player fails to play in even one challenge, they are out, so she may not be fit for challenges.

03-09-12, 08:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Spoiler posted at Sucks today. It was deleted by Anti because he has a one spoiler per thread rule and it was added to the Flight Five topic. I still have a copy through my email notifications:
_________

Posted by booga booga chicken george

I've come to inform you all of a bit of information that I've been given regarding how Jonas fairs in the game. According to my wife's close-friend, who has worked with Jonas in the past, that he didn't get voted out of the game. Take that as you will.

This caught my eye because Jonas is my favorite this season, and I have been encouraged to think he does pretty well by his edit so far. For someone who is not a big DAW or a mactor or a challenge monster, he has gotten some great development. Probst assessed him favorably although commented something like he needs to pick an alliance.

booga booga chicken george has 540 posts on Sucks, has been a member for three years, and according to his profile, he lives in California.

If useful (keeping in mind this spoiler has a middle person friend of friend element), Jonas could either make F3, quit, or be med-evac'd. I don't think for a minute that he would quit, but had to include the option.

I would love to see him make F3. I think Kim is the standout candidate to win this season, but so far I don't really LIKE her all that much, as she's kind of humorless and clinical IMHO. Plus Jonas is from Hawai'i and we have never had a good contestant to date, so I'm a little biased.

jasonkola 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-12, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Interesting I would not mind seeing him make F3. Troyzan is his buddy maybe they will both make it to F3.

03-09-12, 10:38 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Troyzan also has a good edit, and was one of Jeff's picks to do well.
I hope that the endgame is not all one gender. That would be as boring as the all-Upolu finish last season.

03-09-12, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jasonkola Click to send private message to jasonkola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Ya, Troy, Jonas and either Kim or Chelsea would be a great F3.

03-09-12, 10:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Agree, that would be a cool Final 4. I would not be surprised if Kat gets dragged pretty far in the game though. She is an excellent Goat (as are Colton and Alicia).

03-09-12, 10:54 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
Yes Colton has made himself the biggest goat of them all. I just hope they do not take him to the end.

03-10-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
22. "New theory "
Today I was thinking about how dangerous the leaky barrel challenge was. They will be carrying a heavy barrel down a flight of wet stairs. They should have never included stairs in this challenge. Anyhow something clicked and I came up with an idea that fits 3 different spoiler tips into one event.

1. History repeats itself. (MEDVAC)
2. Jonas was never voted off.(MEDVAC)
3. The flight five was missing one person. (MEDVAC)

As much as I would like Jonas to go far in the game we have to be open to other possibilities. I believe this is a vary possible event that fits the hints so far. And even if this dose not happen this episode we need to keep the possibility in the backs of our minds for a medvac as it would explain the missing person from the flight 5. What do you think?

03-10-12, 09:08 PM (EST)
23. "RE: New theory "
Good theory. Where is the Jonas was never voted off spoiler? How much cred does it have?

03-10-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
24. "RE: New theory "
You can read about it above in OFG's post#16. I do not know how credible it is sense it got deleted. Someone should try to contact the original spoiler to find out how legit it is.

03-10-12, 10:33 PM (EST)
25. "RE: New theory "
See post #16.
It didn't get deleted for being suspect.
It got deleted because he posted it in a topic with an existing spoiler. One spoiler per topic is the rule there. The guy is free to start his own topic if he wants to, but he may not wish for all that attention.

I believe Jeff said there was A med-evac this season, and we've already had one, so not really expecting another.

Jeff hyped up having two of them in Samoa, in his pre-season hype.
Someone else is hinting Jonas will be booted soon, but no idea if that has any credibility.

I just put this here as a possible spoiler, not as a solid gold take it to the bank type deal. TBD if it is of value.

03-11-12, 10:48 AM (EST)
26. "RE: New theory "
Dalton Ross was the one that confirmed that there would be a med-evac this season, and as OFG notes, it has already happened. I don't anticipate another...? I don't know what to make of the spoiler OFG noted in the above #16 post....something to keep in the back of the mind.

03-14-12, 01:14 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Colton spoiler"
http://survivorsucks.com/topic/92943/Jonas-Otsuji-leaked-information#.T2DQoXksKYM

Jonus claims Colton makes merge, but was not well liked by the girls.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Colton spoiler"
I think that comment could apply to merge or tribal shuffle. Given the shuffle this week, Colton will be "merged" with the girls, and other than Alicia I would not be surprised if he was not well liked. They already didn't like him from a couple of eps back when he was overstaying his welcome at their camp.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-12, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Colton spoiler"
Not buying that it's an actual conversation with Jonas. Looks to me like the poster "Gwb" posted a fake.

03-16-12, 02:05 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Colton spoiler"
That link is dead -- did Anti delete it?

03-15-12, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: New theory "
>Dalton Ross was the one that
>confirmed that there would be
>a med-evac this season, and
>as OFG notes, it has
>already happened. I don't anticipate
>another...? I don't know
>what to make of the
>spoiler OFG noted in the
>above #16 post....something to keep
>in the back of the mind.

Looks like Dalton wasn't completely talking out of his azz there, after all.

*** SPOILER BOOT ALERT - Episode #6 boot potentially revealed here, stop reading if you don't want to know ***

To add to this... Polonium over on Sucks (he's posted here a few times) said a source told him that Christina is the next person "voted out" and is NOT the medievac. He has no info on who the medievac could be (or even if someone does get medievaced out or not).

03-15-12, 01:49 PM (EST)
34. "RE: New theory "
The thing about a Christina boot is that she is the obvious choice....she is the solid boot candidate. Nothing surprising about that, and what is so historic about it? Unless, as folks are starting to think about, she goes out as the result of a tie, perhaps...

Nasha233 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-12, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nasha233 Click to send private message to Nasha233 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: New theory "
I wonder if history repeats itself is one of the contestants falls in the fire? Like contestant Mike many seasons did.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-12, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: New theory "
"You can quit or fall in the fire."

Foreshadowing?

03-16-12, 02:01 AM (EST)
37. "RE: New theory "
Jeff said it would not be an easy guess re the history, even AFTER seeing the show ... falling in fire would be highly recognizable.

03-16-12, 02:03 AM (EST)
38. "RE: New theory "
The quote coming from an obsessive Survivor fan, seems to cover other ways to leave the game ... I'm thinking this is very open to being misconstrued in its snippet form. We have no idea what the conversation is about.

03-15-12, 09:28 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Spoilerish bits of info"
I should add that two other ways to go out without getting voted out are 1) by purple rock and 2) by losing a fire-starting challenge.

Paschal, the only person to ever go out by purple rock, never received any votes the entire game.

03-15-12, 01:55 PM (EST)
35. "Lets presume..."
Let's presume that there is a med-evac and Tarzan is gone. That leaves Colton, Alicia, Christina, Leif, and Jonas. For a tie it would have to be 2-2-1. Wouldn't Christina be all over the choice that wasn't her....wouldn't Leif be with Jonas? I just don't know....I sure think that Colton and Alicia will stick together and vote out Christina. And, I would think that Christina would be eager to find anyone else to vote for...would Leif be so far removed that he's so clueless he doesn't know who to vote for? I'm having a hard time seeing a tie with the 5 left....

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-12, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Lets presume..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-12 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

Edited -

03-16-12, 02:09 AM (EST)
40. "Jonas not voted out spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-12 AT 02:10 AM (EST)

I just want to be clear that my comment on ties above had nothing to do with spec for Ep 6. I was commenting on the "not voted out" possible spoiler, and noting that in addition to
a) making finals
b) quitting
c) being med-evac'd out,
one can also
d) draw a purple rock and be gone without a vote out., or
e) lose a fire duel at F4.

I was meditating on the season long possibilities, not the pre-merge.
Polonium's new spoiler also says that "Jonas goes deep," so that makes two spoilers that say Jonas has some kind of longevity.

03-16-12, 02:13 AM (EST)
41. "Polonium spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-12 AT 02:43 AM (EST)

Because this topic is actually fulfilling its original goal, which is to collect minor spoilers, including ones where credibility is debatable -- maybe we could change the subject heading to reflect a new spoiler and then reply to the original post?

Nice to keep the different ones compartmentalized a little.

Polo's spoiler
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/92874/Spoilonium-Episode-5-6-boots-a-bit-of-post-Ep6-info?page=1

Episode 5 & 6:

I do not know in which order, but the next two boots are:
Monica and Christina.

In addition, I was told that Monica makes a "very dumb move".

Beyond Episode 6:

Kat screws herself over at some point via her big mouth.

Jonas goes deep. I do not know how deep "deep" is."

UPDATE
Polonium wrote:
:I've received clarification that even if someone is medevac'd next episode, Christina is still the next person voted out. I don't know whether that will be next episode or the week after...that depends on whether or not someone is actually medevad'c.

The potential medevac itself is something I have no information on."

03-16-12, 02:51 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
PrettyGoodYear on Sucks makes a good point that Monica's dumb move could have been edited out in service of the story that Manono is dumb for getting rid of her. I think there is little point in discussing whether or not she made one.

My reason for believing the spoiler is likely credible:

I have no idea what source Polo is using, but Polonium is known for beating up on people who post false spoilers. He would not knowingly commit a bannable offense at Sucks for a bit of attention. Shoots, I hope if he ever does he goes out in a blaze of glory with a full false bootlist.

The only question in my mind is whether the source is misleading; however, I'm sure that Polonium mulled that over well before posting.

He was not told about the med-evac, if there is one, and he has not stated whether he was given numbers for Ep 5 & 6 or whether he assumed that was a good way to describe the next two votes.

03-16-12, 07:53 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
I don't know how reliable the source that Polonium has could be. They could be someone that knows someone, whatever, but clearly they sound like someone that is quite removed from the game....not a cameraman, staff member, or player. How could they know the two boots and not know or say anything about the medics coming in for one player? Monica and Christina were certainly the odd girls out. And, what kind of a spoiler is it that notes Kat gets in trouble because of her big mouth?

Regarding Jonas goes deep, wasn't there alot of info over at Sucks noting that Jonas goes earlier as well?

I don't doubt Polonium has checked and rechecked the source, but, I think it must be someone quite removed and therefore I don't know how reliable the spoiler really is. Take it with a grain of salt, that's all!

bertygal13 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-16-12, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bertygal13 Click to send private message to bertygal13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
All, after re-watching the previews it seems to me that whatever the "accident/misfortune" is, it appears to happen in the water. Even when the med team comes with the stretcher, they are coming down a slight hill which makes me believe it's nearer the water and not at the Monono camp. When Christina is running for help she is running towards the camp, so it seems to me.

Could "Jonas goes DEEP" mean that he has an accident or an encounter with an "sea creature" (LOL, I can't think of what else to call something that lives in the sea) because he ventured deeper than usual when fishing?

I think it is Jonas that gets hurt, and I do think he is out of the game. However, I also think they still continue to have a tribal council and we will see 2 survivors gone. Because of this, the merge will happen much sooner. It will also be a Final 2 in the end.

03-16-12, 02:11 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-12 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

Welcome to Blows bertygal! And, great to hear your spec.

I do agree that more than likely the person that goes down is near the beach or near perhaps an area where the water is going inland. You can see the mangrove trees with their high and large roots in the background....look at the trees in these shots...First we see Christina running through the mangrove forest....most likely the shore/beach is to the right on the frame...

Then here is Jiffy and the medical team, note the mangrove trees in the background

Here are mangrove trees to note for comparison...seems they grow in the water or at least where the tides go in and out...
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHPkomug8jIak7cFaPSHhyGIkfnc_Z-Xs2fFXRzRwzI6ZQyvAl4w
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu7VWSqUoLerWyhQtPnEOZk-G2rtzQuo5OwsOKGHidf0rKmN7Z

So, I have to agree, I don't think that the person that goes down is at camp, but I do think that they are close to the beach, shoreline.

As for the person that needs to be med-evac'd, it could be Jonas, but I am leaning toward it being Tarzan....he is just no where in the vidcaps at all...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
Well, for what it is worth, Jonas would be the one going fishing, going in the water; but being sushi cheff and growing up in Hawai'i he should know what precautions to take, what to avoid, etc. Those sea dangers, as we learned with Steve Irwin, can be very unpredictable, but he wouldn't be in very deep water.

Welcome aboard, bertygal13.

bertygal13 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-16-12, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bertygal13 Click to send private message to bertygal13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
Thank you for the welcome. I do think it's between the 2 guys, Jonas and Tarzan.

My gut says it's Jonas. However, I did find it interesting that during last TC when the girls were telling Jeff what they knew of Tarzan's life, one of the girls mentioned he's asthmatic. And if you listen during the preview, you can clearly hear a guy breathing very heavily.

If it is Tarzan having an asthma attack, than he will more than likely come back later in the game.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
I remember Monica saying he had aphasia
but didn't hear the asthmatic part.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-12, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
but...

...isn't the first aid team more likely to arrive by boat than through the jungle?

I think there is an inland swamp/pond - I seem to recall someone fishing or crabbing there. Maybe someone got hurt going after a crab in the mud. I would expect the path from the ocean would go up hill through the trees, and then downhill to the swamp.

Anyone know where on Upolu Samoa their camps are supposed to be?

03-16-12, 10:16 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Polonium spoiler"
FlowerPower,
I LOVE that you're noticing the trees and picking up on the directions. So inspiring to me, I don't think to go that extra step very often.

I don't think this really alters your point, but for sake of accuracy, I don't believe they are in mangroves here. I am fairly sure this is lauhala.

which is noted for its vertical visible roots. Lauhala is a common indigenous jungle plant that forms thickets and tight groves if allowed to ... there is quite a bit of it in Hawai'i and all over the South Pacific. Its botanical name is pandanus, and there are various species -- screw pine is one where the trunks twist like a corkscrew.

It is quite capable of growing right on the beach,

which is why it does not go counter to your point, but unlike the mangrove, it does not need to be in swampy ground or right by the water, and also grows inland.

The mangrove has more of a rounded leaf like a normal tree

, but lauhala/pandanus has a long swordlike leaf like a dracaena. You can see the typical lauhala leaf in the top left corner of the shot where Christina is running.

Here is a page that explains the importance of lauhala to the Samoan culture (and all Polynesian cultures, including Hawai'i):
http://youngcurves19.hubpages.com/hub/Lauhala-Mat

The leaves are woven into very tough and attractive mats, fans, hats, and baskets. The mats may be suitable as gifts for chiefs.

In spite of that diversion, the idea that the cry for help comes from the sea area is certainly a good one. Greg does engage with the fishing.

I certainly hope he has not stepped on a stonefish!

03-16-12, 10:24 PM (EST)
51. "A sting"
A stonefish or other sting is a possibility. I just remembered the bit about EXTREME PAIN. While a very painful infection would indicate removal from the game, not necessarily so with a sting.

A stonefish sting is one of the most painful stings in the world (they say). Rapid pulse is one of the symptoms. However, there is an anti-venom that can be used to treat a sting, which Survivor medics should have on hand.

Other stinging critters in Samoa are the man of war, cone shells (paralytics). Coral cuts can be quite painful and serious. Lionfish and scorpionfish are related to stonefish, but more often encountered by divers. The stonefish cling to coral outcrops and hide buried in sand ... people step on them, and you are not supposed to go barefoot in the ocean where there are stonefish. (Greg's shoes seen hanging in shelter.) Anyway, probably not it, but I'll post the info on it.

STONEFISH

The Stonefish is virtually invisible amongst rocks. The creature has venomous spines on its back that it erects when threatened or stepped on. This fish lives in the tropical regions, and as far south as Forster/Tuncurry in NSW.

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS

severe pain at the site of envenomation
swelling
open wound and/or bleeding
irrational behaviour
rapid pulse
breathing difficulties
collapse - coma

CARE AND TREATMENT

Make a balance
call an ambulance
HOT water immersion of the site to relieve pain - ensure that the water will not scald the casualty
EAR and/or CPR as required

03-16-12, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: A sting"
Yipes! I don't actually wish anything horrible to any of them, but if it is a stonefish please let it be Colton, please please please.

That sounds very nasty, age and condition could be factors as well. That's probably true more or less to a lot of things not perhaps as painful, jellyfish stings (not the lethal sort) for example.

03-16-12, 11:26 PM (EST)
53. "RE: A sting"
From what I can tell (consulting my Lonely Planet guide to Samoa), there are no jellies of the type we see in the USA, but there is an Indo-Pacific man of war. The cone fish are deadly, but they are a paralyzing neurotoxin that shuts down your autonomic nervous system. Anyway, they are not a problem unless you stupidly pick them up.

Here is an article on top hidden dangers of the sea:
http://davenmidtown.hubpages.com/video/Deadly-Sea-Creatures-You-May-Not-Even-See-Until-Its-Too-Late

Stonefish, lionfish, cone shells are explained, they are found in Samoa.
Blue man of war, similar to Portuguese man of war.

Poisonous cone shells
Abound along shallow coral reefs. Stings mainly cause local reactions but nausea, faintness, palpitations or difficulty in breathing are signs flagging the need for medical attention. It is best to leave all shells in the sea - they are the habitats of sea creatures; do not steal their homes!

Stonefish

Jellyfish
Blue-coloured Indo-Pacific 'Man o' War' is found in all waters. If you see these floating in the water or stranded on the beach it is wiser not to go in. The sting is very painful. Treatment involves ice packs and vinegar; do not use alcohol. Smaller cubo-medusae are abundant and are found particularly on still, overcast days. They usually produce only uncomfortably irritating stings but can cause generalised symptoms (although this is rare), especially in someone with poorly controlled heart disease.

03-17-12, 00:05 AM (EST)
54. "RE: A sting"
Yes there are many dangers in the sea. I was going to bring up the blue ringed octopus but I see it was mentioned in that article OFG posted. If you get bit by one you will be completely paralyzed with in a minute or two. Your lungs will also be paralyzed and you will be unable to breath. There is no anti-venom. The only way you will survive is if you receive treatment right away and receive artificial respiration for several hours till the body is able to metabolize the poison and you are able to breath on your own again.

03-17-12, 01:01 AM (EST)
55. "RE: A sting"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-12 AT 01:02 AM (EST)

Yeah, those octopi are scary!

They are not found in Samoa though. The one species is only in Australia (Great Barrier Reef is one place), the other species is Australia, New Guinea, Solomons, and then north through Japan. This includes the Philippines, so next season we can worry about them.

Blue ringed octopus info:
http://marinebio.org/species.asp?id=403

The toxin is the same as is found in dabo's favorite, the pufferfish (fugu).

Stonefish, OTOH, are very definitely a presence in this part of the Pacific. When I went to the Cooks I was absolutely paranoid of them and would not go in the water without my rubber soled water shoes. Found out later those kind of shoes don't suffice if you step on one. The dorsal spines can cut through.

A kindly Maori chiefess (queen) explained to me that the stonefish don't really care for the open sandy areas and tend to hang out on jetties, bridges, near rock outcroppings, and so forth. So that eased my fears a little.

The Survivors are always going in the ocean barefoot, don't seem to worry about it.

03-17-12, 01:15 AM (EST)
56. "RE: A sting"
Those jetties, bridges, and rock outcroppings are the same kinds of places you would go in search of fish when fishing. So whoever was fishing could step on one. I would think this could be Jonas. But I doubt this would take someone out of the game unless it made them miss a challenge. I read that stepping on some sea urchins can cause the spines to be embedded deep requiring surgical removal.

03-17-12, 02:05 AM (EST)
58. "RE: A sting"
well, we differ in our spec there, because I think it matters that Jonas is Hawaiian ocean boy and grew up North Shore Oahu, is a surfer, etc.. Like Ozzy, he knows what he's doing. Tarzan from Arizona, maybe not so much.

Also, there was a LOT of focus on Tarzan at TC all of a sudden. Huge. Jeff showing an interest in him.

TC's last 3-4 hours every time, so I bet there is plenty of this type of material where they can go off on any one Survivor in greater depth, but most of it gets cut out. The last TC, they chose to focus on Tarzan.

03-17-12, 01:57 AM (EST)
57. "RE: A sting"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-12 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

Ah, fugu, from whom we get Gufu. Because I have my own form of aphasia. (well, and also because this site was originally called survivorblows and putterfish is also called blowfish) LOL, OFG.

Anyway, from the vidcaps and Rowena having her hair up and later down (I hope I got her name right), we can say this event takes some time in camp. So we can eliminate the more imminently fatal fears, the victim would be transported to a proper medical facility post haste as was Skupin in such an event.

03-17-12, 02:09 AM (EST)
59. "RE: A sting"
You know I remember the GUFU, dabo!
I had forgotten the play on Blows in BLOWfish though.

You are right of course, it's not something lethal or he would have been carted off immediately, although we don't really know how much time passed.

I assume that whenever Christina is running is roughly the time of the event. Either she is responding to a cry of pain, or she is bearing news.

03-17-12, 02:52 AM (EST)
60. "RE: A sting"
I don't know about the Christina run, it could be out of place, though I am willing to accept it on face value based on the topography. They have two chopper crews on payroll for the duration of the shoot, emergency situations can be dealt with in a timely manner.

03-17-12, 03:51 AM (EST)
61. "RE: A sting"
They have the choppers, but they can't land at the camp, too many trees. They need more space.

When I visited the Cooks, I found their helipad that they used while on a walk. They only had it on one motu, even though they used several.

I am guessing they need to use the stretcher to transport to where the chopper is.

I see rescue helicopters often enough where I live, which is in the Hawai'i rain forest not too far from ocean cliffs. If it's an area they can't land, they send a rope ladder down and there is a bucket attachment as well. I even saw them retrieve a body from a gulch once ... ugh.

But if they can land, that is certainly better and allows for careful loading of the stretcher.

03-17-12, 08:19 AM (EST)
62. "Lauhala"
Yes, OFG, I agree with you 100% then. Those trees must be Lauhala trees! My whole point was to note that they are most likely near water, as bertygal speculated.
I saw the roots of the trees like that and assumed that they were mangroves, as actually mangrove trees are the only trees that I knew of that grew their roots like that. But, you are right, thanks!

PS. Not too many lauhala trees in Ohio!

03-17-12, 11:11 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Lauhala"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-12 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

lol, no I imagine not ...
the first time I ever saw the lauhala growing was near Hana, Maui ... on the road to the Blue Pool, I was fascinated by them.

The mangroves dan curve their roots in crazy ways to find the water, but the lauhala "roots" are straighter and more do the job of supporting the plant.

03-17-12, 05:16 PM (EST)
64. "Re Title and Teasers"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-12 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

Oops posted in wrong thread. Moved to Title and teasers thread.

04-07-12, 01:23 AM (EST)
65. "Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-12 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

Hi This was posted over at sucks. Thought I would bring it over here for a look. In this clip Jeff says Troyzan and Tarzan are neck and neck. In no challenge do I think they were neck and neck so far this season. So I wander if this soundbite was from a future challenge.

Also was noted that in the clip where we see Jeff standing in front of a rope and pole challenge I believe we have not seen yet. I am not sure what info we can get from this info but I thought it was interesting enough to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAJ7t3I9k0&feature=player_embedded

04-07-12, 08:21 AM (EST)
66. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-12 AT 08:28 AM (EST)

I love to see stuff brought over. Thanks, jason!

I think this is the blindfold challenge set. How they were neck and neck I don't know. Were they tied together and neck and neck with a female duo?

That scene with the nets was heavily manipulated as they say, as we remember they were on the same team and jumping sequentially, not racing each other.

ETA, it is the Ep 3 IC we see when Jeff starts the sound byte:

But maybe the neck and neck comment is taken from a future challenge, as it doesn't really fit with the Ep 3 challenge.

04-07-12, 05:51 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
That neck and neck part may come from future challenge or it may just be something they added in for that clip. They could have even clipped that part of the sound byte out of any challenge which someone was neck and neck to add to that clip.

I am still find it interesting that part of the clip with Jeff standing in front of that rope bridge or what ever it is. I do not think we have seen that in a challenge yet. I wander why they would put that in there?

04-07-12, 06:07 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
It's the blindfold course they crawled under in Ep 3. If you pull up Ep 3 vidcaps there are caps that show it.

04-07-12, 07:42 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
Respectfully, I disagree, OFG.

Here's a shot of JP during Ep. 3 IC.

Totally different background and challenge set-up then the shots of him here...

04-07-12, 07:18 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
To me, this looks to me like it is from...
1. a future challenge.
2. the slip-n-slide challenge, to be specific.

For a couple of reasons.
1. The ground actually starts out higher on JP's left (our right) slowly sloping down to his right, (our left).
2. The ties/ropes, look to be holding up the bumpers, boma, sides, barriers, whatever we call them of the orange "team" slide.

This would definitely allow for Troyzan and Tarzan to be neck to neck as they could be on opposing sides (and truly, their even-ness will also depend on how their other teammates have faired before them.)

04-07-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
I went and watched the challenge and to me it looks different. Most of the Horizontal bars are painted except a few. The ropes also seem tied differently. I did find one brief second that showed part of the coarse that was similar but still different. It is at 20:52 into episode 3 on CBS's web site. It looks similar but I think it is different. Of coarse a different camera angle might make the difference. Either way I am not so sure it is from episode 3. If so it was from a different camera angle than we were shown in the episode.

04-07-12, 10:15 PM (EST)
72. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
I found at sucks where Yope posted where he/she thinks this clip came from in the ep 3 challenge. Jeff is out in the coarse during the challenge standing in front of the part of the challenge that looks most similar to the clip in question. Here is a pic of him out in the course.
http://s15.postimage.org/fpaejn7y3/Screen_shot_2012_04_07_at_12_49_22_AM_copy.png

It looks like it may be indeed part of that challenge only from a camera angle we were not shown. I am still not 100% sure it is the same though.

04-07-12, 10:39 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
You may well be right, jason ...
I don't see an exact match for those ropes and those colors either.

Jeff IS wearing the same shirt and hat and it looks buttoned and rolled up the same, but Jeff does repeat a lot.

04-08-12, 00:42 AM (EST)
74. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
although, again, I'm headin' towards not believing as well.

Rock wall?

04-08-12, 05:51 AM (EST)
75. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
There is a rock wall ...

Fairly sure they only use this one "arena" for the land challenges. Ep 1 challenge and the Ep3 RC both had the low rock wall in the shots as well. It varies in rock size and continuity, so one angle may not show a wall and another one will.

Sheldor 4603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-08-12, 05:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
I'm pretty sure that shot of Jeff is indeed from Episode 3 Ow Pairs challenge which you can watch here:

Survivor: One World - Immunity Challenge: Ow Pairs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEn0s4A-Gd4&feature=relmfu

Compare this image of Jeff:

With this clip of Christina and Monica during the Ow Pairs challenge.

This video is shot from a pretty steep angle to the right of Christina/Monica. Jeff would be standing just to the left of Christina with the cameraman standing pretty much in front of Jeff (shooting straight at him). Check out the knot in the log just to the right of the rope which matches exactly with the photo above as does the rock wall in the background, the blue banner, the aqua blue and red/orange support ropes, the orange cross log, etc.

Looks like an exact match to me. In the video you can see that Jeff is actually saying "Troyzan and Tarzan" (taken from this Ow Pairs challenge) but then the video cuts to the Episode 1 challenge showing Troyzan and Tarzan jumping into the net and the audio continues "are now neck and neck".

04-08-12, 07:22 AM (EST)
77. "RE: Troyzan vs Tarzan clip"
Bingo! Thanks Sheldor!

04-12-12, 01:06 PM (EST)
78. "Troyzan tweets. "
I do not know if any people on here follow Troy on Twitter. But he posted several comments that might be spoilerish. He posted comments showing anger toward the girls. He also posted a comment "Kim said she doesn't have enough time to get to everyone before tribal council!!!! Don't ever forget this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am not sure if that is a clue to some event in the future or not so I thought I would share here.

Here is his twitter if you care to check out his tweets.

http://twitter.com/#!/troy_zan

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-12, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "RE: Troyzan tweets. "
Interesting. Thanks for sharing this, Jasonkola. He also seems to imply he'll be around awhile when he tweets "relax darling... There's a lot more to come!"

Are Kim or any of the women on Twitter?

04-12-12, 05:29 PM (EST)
81. "RE: Troyzan tweets. "
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-12 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Kim is not. The rest of the girls are.

https://twitter.com/#!/Christina_Cha

http://twitter.com/#!/ChelseaMeissner

https://twitter.com/#!/KittenSWAG24

https://twitter.com/#!/IamSabrinaT

Alicia is also on but I do not have her twitter bookmarked.

Arnold_Lorax 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-12, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "RE: Troyzan tweets. "
Yes thanks for bringing this in Jasonkola.

I believe that Alicia and I know I have seen Chalsea on tweet.

04-14-12, 01:36 PM (EST)
82. "RE: Troyzan tweets. "
I keep getting Spoilerish bits of info from Troys Tweets. Yesterday he posted "Hey @ChelseaMeissner "Shut up"?....oh really? You girls picked the WRONG man to ##### off."

It sounds like he causes some trouble for the girls at some point. He may even be the one who is the cause for Chelsea's demise in the game. I am of coarse trying read behind the lines but it seems at least apparent that he makes it further in the game. I am leaning toward him making it at least the next few episodes.

04-18-12, 08:41 AM (EST)
84. "RE: Troyzan tweets. "
He may last or not, but I don't think that tweet spoils anything much. I think the players try to focus on the episode that just played or on the previews. To me he is just offering a comeback to Chelsea's shut up comment, justifying his crowing that he was doing.

He already has plenty of reason to feel they came after him, because they did, and he's showing his defiance -- all of which is the plot for THIS episode.

I love seeing the tweets, please keep 'em coming, but I think it is a leap to construct a story out of them.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-12, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "RE: Troyzan tweets. "
Saw some of Troyzan's tweets posted somewhere. Thought he was just playfully teasing the girl's, but one of his tweets blasting the girls was over the top. Didn't think he would be bitter. Now I wonder if he ends up in final 3 with 2 misfits & 4 or 5 bitter women vote someone else the winner. Also saw exchange with Alicia apologizing to Christina. Christian responding saying all OK & that she's protective of her Survivor family. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but something struck me that caused me to feel Christina goes out before Alicia. I'd hate that. I want Alicia gone 2nd only to Grog (aka Tarzan).

04-19-12, 09:20 AM (EST)
85. "Troy Tweets...."
Troy Robertson ‏ @troy_zan Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
OK Miss @jerrimanthey I'm following you..but NOT to closely...because you're a woman...and a 'Survivor woman' at that...#TrustFactorLow! HA!

Apr 11/12:
MsDeena ‏ @ad_pyt · Open
@troy_zan so do u win do win???? The suspense is killing me!
Troy Robertson ‏ @troy_zan Close
@ad_pyt relax darling... There's a lot more to come!

Comments: He hates the Survivor women possibly spells his demise before the F3 and telling someone on Apr 12 that there is a lot more to come and to relax, makes me think we will not see the last of him this coming week...fwiw.

04-19-12, 05:27 PM (EST)
86. "RE: Troy Tweets...."
Keith Tollefson ‏ @KeithTollefson · Open
U deserved the win @troy_zan playing with Bitches and people that are complacent with there position in the game
18h Kat Edorsson ‏ @KittenSWAG24 · Open
@KeithTollefson @troy_zan Im not a b*tch :/ right troy!!
Troy Robertson ‏ @troy_zan Close
@KittenSWAG24 @KeithTollefson Oh Kat ...you had a few '#####' moments...but it was only because you were the rice Nazi!! hahaha Stay tuned!
Hide conversation
6:23 AM - 19 Apr 12 via web · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite
6h Kat Edorsson ‏ @KittenSWAG24 · Open
@troy_zan @KeithTollefson What!!!!! I am your one and only !!! Soo maybe I was alittlllleee hungry lol ha <3

OK, I like too look for possible meanings behind some of these conversations. Perhaps I am reading to much into it. This conversation leads me to believe Kat is on better terms with Troy than the others. Perhaps she does flip and join him. Perhaps it is wishful thinking on my part. Just thought I would share in case others might be interested.

04-19-12, 07:45 PM (EST)
87. "RE: Troy Tweets...."
I agree, Jason. It appears that Kat is the "one and only" that he likes....so why? Perhaps she does vote with Troy...

04-19-12, 10:42 PM (EST)
88. "RE: Troy Tweets...."
...or they bonded in Loser Lodge after both got voted out, perhaps?

04-25-12, 06:42 PM (EST)
89. "RE: Troy Tweets...."
One more sign pointing to Troy going home tonight here is his tweet a few minutes ago.

Troy Robertson ‏ @troy_zan Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
100 % is ALL I know!!!! @Survivor_Tweet Tonight at 8pm.Forgive? Maybe? 'Forget'? NEVER!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •