The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E13 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-08-11, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E13 Vidcaps"
A place to post and discuss vidcaps for E13

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 E13 Preview Promo Blind Freddy 12-08-11 1
   RE: E13 Preview Promo Brownroach 12-08-11 3
       RE: E13 Preview Promo FSUGUY 12-08-11 4
 RE: E13 Vidcaps FSUGUY 12-08-11 2
   RE: E13 Vidcaps kiki_k 12-08-11 5
   RE: E13 Vidcaps kingfish 12-08-11 6
       RE: E13 Vidcaps PepeLePew13 12-08-11 7
           RE: E13 Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-08-11 8
               RE: E13 Vidcaps kingfish 12-09-11 9
                   RE: E13 Vidcaps FSUGUY 12-09-11 10
                       RE: E13 Vidcaps kingfish 12-09-11 12
                   RE: E13 Vidcaps kiki_k 12-09-11 11
                       RE: E13 Vidcaps kingfish 12-09-11 13
 E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Blind Freddy 12-09-11 14
   RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps kiki_k 12-09-11 15
       RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-09-11 16
           RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-09-11 17
               RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Modesty 12-09-11 18
                   RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-10-11 19
   RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-10-11 20
       RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps michel 12-10-11 21
           RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Karchita 12-11-11 24
       RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Blind Freddy 12-10-11 22
       RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 12-11-11 23
 IC13 Behind The Scenes preview prom... Blind Freddy 12-13-11 25
   RE: IC13 Behind The Scenes preview ... dabo 12-13-11 26
 E13 Press Pics Blind Freddy 12-13-11 27
   RE: E13 Press Pics SquidProQuo 12-13-11 28
       RE: E13 Press Pics SquidProQuo 12-13-11 29
       RE: E13 Press Pics Blind Freddy 12-13-11 30
           RE: E13 Press Pics SquidProQuo 12-14-11 31
           RE: E13 Press Pics PepeLePew13 12-14-11 32
               RE: E13 Press Pics Blind Freddy 12-14-11 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-08-11, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "E13 Preview Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-11 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

Here's the preview promo from the end of the E12 show.

CBS preview video available for viewing here:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2174490765/survivor-south-pacific-next-time-on-episode-14

Vidcaps courtesy of Mayan Sun at Survivor Fever(ty Mayan),
available for viewing at SF here:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_ep13_12_7.html

Transcript:
--------------------------
Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

<tribe returns from Tribal Council at night>

Rick: Whewwwww!

Coach <camera confessional>: We know that we can at it with honor, loyalty and integrity.

Albert <talking to Rick>: That is not true.

Rick: Don't you lie to me.

Albert: That is not true.

Rick: That's bullshit

Brandon: They told us that.

Sophie: Would you let me f***ing finish!

Albert: I do not care a single thing about honor and integrity.

Probst <at Redemption Island Duel>: Edna thinks she may have it.

Sophie: Edna. No way.
-----------------------------

Edit to fix an inadvertent mistyped pic URL so it would show. Sorry about that...just now noticed the glitch. Fixed.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-11, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E13 Preview Promo"
It's Albert that Sophie is yelling at. You can tell by the shape of his ear. The top of his ear lies closer to his head while the bottom juts out a little.

Brandon's ears are smaller and jut out more at the top. If it were Rick you'd be able to see his hat brim.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-11, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E13 Preview Promo"
plus she's looking upwards... not downwards at l'il hantz...

and you'd probably see the neck tat if it was brandon...

12-08-11, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
assuming this is one color per side then this:

has 2 blues showing on the left side...

so - no way it is

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-11, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-11 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

Well, considering I was completely wrong about the prayer screen cap -- but in my defense, damn Rick's other hand is small & that didn't look like his plaid shirt -- I could be wrong, but I think this puzzle must be a smaller version of the end of the Samoa Sea Crate challenge, the object of which was only one of each color per side. You can see it here about about ~5:30 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLVjnRXBItg

eta: clarify -- that read wrong without the "of each."

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-11, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-11 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

In Samoa, the object was to arrange the cubes so that there was no repeating color on any side.

If it's the same this time, then Edna may actually have it. It almost looks as if she is asking Jeff to check it out.

I'm thinking that she wins, even though before I was convinced that with his edit that Ozzy was going to the end.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-11, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
It does look like she's got it here... but why are they blatantly showing us who wins? I think there must be some other kind of instruction that we're not privy to yet where Edna needs to do something else a certain way to win, and this is why Ozzy comes back to win.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-11, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
She doesn't have it, because in the video you see that the that all three sides are shown one after the other when she is asking to have it checked out, and one side clearly has two blue cubes.

Seeing the two sides that are good in this one cap is misleading.
If she calls Jeff over when she has such an obvious mistake, then I think she might be panicking a little.

12-09-11, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
So there's something wrong on at least one of the two sides that we can't see.

Still, she must be very close and only one or two adjustments away from the correct solution.

Another nail biter.

It would confound my thinking of all the Ozzy editing if she were to win.

12-09-11, 12:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
>So there's something wrong on at
>least one of the two
>sides that we can't see.

SEE POST 2

12-09-11, 07:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
The camera angles have changed, but she has obviously adjusted the cubes between shots. I think it's reasonable to assume that the shot with the two sides of the cubes correctly arranged was taken later than the shot with the cubes in random order.

12-09-11, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
Still, she must be very close and only one or two adjustments away from the correct solution.

Actually I don't think we can conclude that from the pictures given the nature of the puzzle. The way the 4 colors are distributed among the 6 sides of each cube (going by what we can see of Ozzy's cubes & from the sea crates in the Samoa challenge --post 5 has link) having 2 sides correct on the tower and at least one side wrong doesn't necessarily mean Edna only needs one or two adjustments to get the solution. The puzzle is a little bit like a Rubix cube where having one or 2 sides correct means nothing as to how close you are to completing all 6 sides and, in fact, can make the solution more difficult, because as she turns a cube to fix one of the wrong blue sides (on the side with 2 blue) she will probably be "messing up" her 2 correct sides, etc.

12-09-11, 07:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: E13 Vidcaps"
When ever I've done Rubic's cubes, when I had a bunch of cubes correct, it was pretty obvious where I had to go and what I had to do to finish it, even given the fact that one has to think a little to keep from messing up what you have.

I think it's safe to assume that with what we see that she is getting very close to solving it, if she hasn't done so already.

Her hands are spread as if she is asking Jeff to check it out.

I think Edna may have it.

Ozzy has shown puzzle talent in the past, but he's also shown that a puzzle can confuse him, as in the first challenge this year against Coach. They were both at sea for a while.

12-09-11, 09:41 PM (EST)
14. "E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
The web promo is up at CBS:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2175157153/survivor-then-there-were-five

Screencaps of the web promo are up at Survivor Fever courtesy of Mayan Sun (ty Mayan):
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_ep13_wp.html

Transcript:

Announcer: Survivor Finale week kicks off Wednesday with the entire tribe...

<at Redemption Island Duel>

Sophie: Don't worry Edna, you've got it.

Announcer: ...rooting against Ozzy.

Jeff Probst: Ozzy truly is alone in this game

Announcer: With just two episodes to go...

Coach <talking to Brandon>: You've turned into a bully.

Announcer: ...this is not one happy family.

Rick <talking to Albert>: Don't you lie to me, man.

Albert: Rick, I did not throw you under the bus.

Brandon: They told us that.

Sophie: Will you let me finish!

Coach <camera confessional>: The real game begins tonight.

12-09-11, 10:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
The second promo pretty much gives it away that Ozzy wins the duel -- not only Jeff saying "Ozzy really is alone out here" but how Ozzy has his boxes in the tower. Watching both promos back to back (not jut looking at screen caps) it seems that in the first promo Edna did panic thinking she had the puzzle solved & calling Jeff to check when she had at least one side wrong because in the second promo Ozzy has had time to stack his boxes slowly & deliberately while Edna is obviously reaching up to try to turn the top box on her tower. In the first promo, Ozzy doesn't have any of his boxes in the tower (while Edna had all of hers in the tower, albeit incorrectly), which makes me think he took his time to figure out the puzzle before he stacked the boxes while Edna didn't.

12-09-11, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
That sounds right about their strategies ....
so there are two phases of the duel? The first one completed, they chop a rope, and then on to the cubes? Have we seen the table puzzle before?

Didn't Jeff say that Ozzy was truly alone in the game back when he had the duel with Jim and Keith and no one was rooting for Ozzy? Is this retread sound byte or new?

12-09-11, 11:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Nevermind, I found the duel video, and Jeff said that Ozzy was on his own. This is new then. But Jeff may say it after asking again "who are you rooting for?" and hearing Edna. It doesn't have to be when the duel is over, although it could if they don't care about spoiling who wins.

That earlier duel:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2167771477/survivor-south-pacific-the-duel-is-on-

Modesty 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-11, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Modesty Click to send private message to Modesty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
OFG I can't see the video but if someone could confirm for me if Jeff saying "Ozzy is all alone" is close to when this scene is shown:

It almost appears as though the Uplolus are in a freeform prayer circle willing Ozzy's demise. I sincerely doubt Edna would see that as support after the way she just got treated.

12-10-11, 03:56 AM (EST)
19. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Modesty,
this is shown very fast when the voiceover says the entire tribe is rooting against Ozzy, next there is "you got it Edna" cheering on. Cut to Probst, "Ozzy truly is" cut to Ozzy working on stack of cubes "alone in this game."

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-11, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
FWIW....

Albert's left hand is bandaged...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-11, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
In a perfect world, he would have put on those bandages in order to avoid injury when he punches Brandon.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-11-11, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
lol!

12-10-11, 11:37 PM (EST)
22. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"
<snark> Maybe Brandon squeezed Albert's hand too hard or sunk his claws in during the RI prayer circle </snark>

12-11-11, 02:13 AM (EST)
23. "RE: E13 Web Promo Vidcaps"

Albert: Brandon, man, I almost snagged that chicken you lost,, but I wimped out after it slashed my hand.

Brandon: Rick would have wrung its neck! You're such a useless metrosexual, Albert. We need a real man around here to take on Ozzy!

12-13-11, 01:31 AM (EST)
25. "IC13 Behind The Scenes preview promo - 'BatMan Wall'"
The E13 Behind the Scenes video preview is up at CBS. The Dream Team does a run thru of the 'Batman Wall' Immunity Challenge.

Video is up here:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2176036532/survivor-south-pacific-batman-wall-challenge

Screencaps are up courtesy of Mayan Sun at Survivor Fever here:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_ep13_challenge.html

Transcript:
-------------------------------
John Kirhoffer (Survivor Challenges Producer): This is the Batman Wall. Remember Batman and Robin used to climb up the sides of the buildings by pulling on ropes.

Jeff Probst: Ready, go!

Kirhoffer: We have contestants go race up and they're going to grab bags of puzzle pieces. You bring them back to these tables and empty 'em out. There will be a series of cards for a total of 27 cards. There are 12 pairs of cards, 24. And then three extra cards that don't have a pair. Once they figure out which three cards do not have a pair they look on the back and there will be a number on them. Three numbers. They will then race back up the wall to a puzzle solving table. There will be a combination decoder and there they will use those three numbers to decode a lock. When they do it will raise a victory flag. The first player to figure it out wins.
------------------------

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-11, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: IC13 Behind The Scenes preview promo - 'BatMan Wall'"
Wow. that seems very exhausting. Thanks for bringing it over.

12-13-11, 08:50 PM (EST)
27. "E13 Press Pics"
E13 CBS Press Pics are up and viewable at Survivor Fever courtesy of Mayan Sun(ty Mayan)
http://www.survivorfever.net/s23_ep13_press_images.html

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-13-11, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: E13 Press Pics"
Ha, is Coach praying in that last shot, or in total despair??!! Maybe he isn't happy with who wins immunity?

Looks like Brandon is ahead early on in the wall section and Rick is way behind (after the puzzle) but somehow catches up to Brandon in the later shot when they're higher up the wall. Interesting that they didn't give us a good view of Albert -- I would think he'd have to be the physical favorite for this challenge, except for the possible hand injury.

Albert's hand isn't bandaged in the RI shots....so he must get hurt after that. If it's a cut prior to the challenge, that could hurt his ability to win. Or I suppose he could get rope burn in the challenge itself?

Can't imagine Coach, Rick or Sophie having much of a shot to win this IC...seems like it's the kind of physical challenge better suited to Brandon or Albert unless they totally screw up on the puzzle...but based on vidcaps only Rick is behind after the puzzle.

12-13-11, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: E13 Press Pics"
P.S. Just watched the dream teamer clip and now realize that the fact that Rick's behind in the one shot doesn't mean anything, since that's the early stage of the challenge and they're running up and back to get the bags.

Coach kneeling in the sand seems to mean he doesn't win and also possibly that he doesn't like who does....which leans me toward Brandon or possibly Rick winning (vs. Coach/Sophie/Albert).

Still think Albert and Brandon have the best shot since the puzzle doesn't appear to be too hard.

I like the physical challenges but this one doesn't seem fair to the women. Neither of the female dream teamers did well.

12-13-11, 11:47 PM (EST)
30. "RE: E13 Press Pics"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-11 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

Just because...

Top Ten Suggested Captions....

- "Sophie you damn bully, you kicked sand in my eyes!"
- "Hercules Hercules Hercules, I miss my little Hercules"
- "Why can't that damn Ozzy just lose a Duel?...He's crowding my game and I won't stand for it!"
- "But Jeff said there would be no math!"
- "OMG, I've run out of personal stories to tell around the campfire...what am I going to do now?"
- "If they'd just let me tell them what to do, their lives my life would be soooo much better"
- "I'm good enough...I'm smart enough....and doggone it....people like me!"
- "Where did I hide that stoopid HII anyway?????"
- "God, please keep Brandon sane for just 3 more TCs"

and the number 1 caption is.........<drumroll>

- "Don't friggin ever call me Benjamin!"

12-14-11, 02:19 AM (EST)
31. "RE: E13 Press Pics"
Love it! Too funny...thanks BF for the much-needed humor! God knows we need it in what's been a pretty boring season of late

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-11, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: E13 Press Pics"
This was the position I was forced to assume when the ass-eating pygmies captured me.

12-14-11, 12:11 PM (EST)
33. "RE: E13 Press Pics"
"...He nose dove and sold nada
So the soap opera is told and unfolds
I suppose it's old partner but the beat goes on
Da da dum da dum da da"

(Eminem)

<rimshot>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •