The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-11, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
OMG, only 2 more eppies after tonight! I hate that this season is drawing to a close, it's been so thrilling and unpredictable every.single.week. How often does that happen?! It's doubly amazing when you consider that the cameramen have only been able to find four of the eighteen contestants.

As usual please keep discussion of tonight's proceedings contained within this thread until the show has aired on the west coast. Try not to die from excitement while watching the most shocking, suspenseful episode yet!

*** In memory of vince3 ***

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Estee 12-07-11 1
   RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... suzzee 12-07-11 2
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower 12-07-11 3
 RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Brownroach 12-07-11 4
 RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Brownroach 12-07-11 5
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower 12-07-11 6
   RE: Post Intro.... PepeLePew13 12-07-11 8
       RE: Post Intro.... jbug 12-07-11 13
       RE: Post Intro.... michel 12-07-11 22
 RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Brownroach 12-07-11 7
 RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Brownroach 12-07-11 9
 Post RI duel.... Flowerpower 12-07-11 10
   RE: Post RI duel.... Outfrontgirl 12-08-11 28
 RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Brownroach 12-07-11 11
 Post RI family visit... Flowerpower 12-07-11 12
   RE: Post RI family visit... jbug 12-07-11 14
       RE: Post RI family visit... dabo 12-08-11 26
 Post IC.... Flowerpower 12-07-11 15
 RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Brownroach 12-07-11 16
 Another thing that runs in the fami... Estee 12-07-11 17
   RE: Another thing that runs in the ... Karchita 12-08-11 27
 Next time... Brownroach 12-07-11 18
 RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... michel 12-07-11 19
   RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Estee 12-07-11 20
   RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Th... Brownroach 12-07-11 23
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 12-07-11 21
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... Belle Book 12-07-11 24
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel 12-07-11 25
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... Outfrontgirl 12-08-11 29
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel 12-08-11 30
           RE: Next time on Survivor.... Outfrontgirl 12-08-11 31
               RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel 12-08-11 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I've thought about what you said and you're right. Watching the show is too big a risk to take. I'll cross my fingers on the horrible hosting of Timekeeper Jones hot killing me instead,

Do we have any spoilers for NewHantz in next season's cast?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
One tribe will be the wives and insignificant others of the Hantz men. They'll be tattooed with numbers & their menfolk's name to avoid confusion after the season ends.

I miss Lodge Life

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Previously on Survivor...."
At Upolu, a random conversation on the first night turned out to make a pact, then C added Edna as the sixth....later at the merge C persuaded Cochran to flip as 7th, he'll be valued and loved over hear....S said she didn't feel indebted to him, screw u, then at TC Brandon infuriated his allies by revealing their plans, Cochran now, then Edna next....

At RI...Cochran....Why???? Did 'nt you learn your lesson, I got humiliated, Ozzy says, I'm sorry buddy, he happens to all of us...Coch feels that Upolu used him, he drank the koolaid, Ozzy says that he has a way that you can make up for it, if I win at the duel you'll vote for me? If it was me or Coach, who would you vote for? And Cochran doesn't answer him....confessional from Cochran: I'm not ready to commit to that...(in other words, Cochran will be voting for Coach!)

Ozzy says, if you make it to the end, I'll vote for you....He asks Ozzy if he has a chance of beating him at the duel and Ozzy says yes, of course...then cut to confessional and Ozzy says " He really doesn't stand a chance".

12-07-11, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Cochran arrives at RI. He feels insulted that Upolu used him. Ozzy says he can make it up by voting for Ozzy if Ozzy makes it to the end, which also insults Cochran because, after all, Cochran might win the duel. Ozzy says well then he will vote for Cochran if he gets to the end.

12-07-11, 09:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Brandon wants to say a morning prayer. Edna walks off, wants no part of it.

She is pissed because she feels excluded. She b!tches to Coach.

Treemail. They get loved one videos.

12-07-11, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Post Intro...."
At Upolu tribe....Day 31, see a rotting crab, then see Rick, who is skewered his sock over the fire...Edna wakes up, and Brandon wants to say a morning prayer....Edna says she is not part of this tribe so she walks off, and then she is crying....Brandon made it clear to me that I am not part of this tribe and I'm next to go....she feels duped, that's she is not part of the tribe, Coach says that he is not the leader, and to treat me like a second class citizen....then see Edna and Coach in the shelter, Coach tells her that everybody gets deceived....he tells her that now it becomes an individual game, clearly you knew that I am a second class citizen now, she feels like he's a 19 year old drop out blah blah, and Brandon comes in screaming with the tree mail, and the video letter, video's from home...Ricks wife....they are crying, Rick is crying, Edna's sister, she is crying, it was emotional to see my sister a small version of me, I'm proud of her...
Sophie's dad loves her, Albert says that she loves him and Coach, my brother, I lover you, mom and dad are proud of you....Brandon's dad, he loves and misses you, make good decisions make them off of your heart and you won't go wrong, love you, man....he can't wait to just see him...cut to RI...

Ozzy and Cochran...battling against each other....bedfore we get to the duel, he gets their sprint phone back...a twist at the duel...what could be a million dollar duel, grappling hooks to get 3 bags, each bag has a ball, and get the ball through the maze, get all three in first, win...

Here we go....Ozzy gets his first bag, and Cochran is coached by his former tribe mates, Ozzy gets second bag, and Coch has his first bag, Ozzy gets all three, tCochran is not doing well at all....Jeff tells him to keep fighting, Ozzy is on the table maze, Jeff tells Cochran to lets' go, pick it up, Cochran has his bags, Ozzy very calm on the maze and getting closer to the inner circle. Cochran is going fast....Ozzy falls out and has to start over....Ozzy falls out again, Cochran in line to defeat one of his biggest idols in this game, Cochran then drops out and has the lead, Cochran having success....Ozzy wins the duel and stays alive! They hug, and he tells him, good job, buddy, you almost got me!

Jeff tells him he almost did it, to come so close is a dream fulfillment for me....Cochran kissing Jeff's ARSE big time, he's a serious DAW and he's going to cry now...tears are coming from realizing that I am not the person that I thought I would be....Jeff tells him because he risked, and you didn't back down, you better be a new guy because some of you died out here and you were reborn...CHOKE< GAG....throws his buff. Got a good send off....

Now Ozzy has to make a decision that may impact the others....been out here, there is nothing like the love of a dad to make it all worth wihile....Sophie's dad comes out they hug....Edna, here's your sister, Debbie! Crying, Coach, here is your brother, Pete....They hug! Rick's wife Katie, Rick in tears and he squeezes her arse....Albert's mom, Annie...Brandon, your dad, Sean, RussHell Hantz's brother is here to give you some love, they embrace and they are both in tears....He kisses him!

JEff says that was alot of emotion, Ozzy, choose one person to spend some time with their loved one...you could curry alot of favor should you get back in this game, he chooses Albert, choose one more person Ozzy, He chooses Coach, one final person....Brandon, the others are leaving....Sophie Rick Edna, go back to camp, Ozzy says sorry guys....Jiffy wants them to capture these memories because you are all spending time on RI, Ozzy show them they way to go....Ozzy hugs Coach....

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post Intro...."
I thought that was stupid, Ozzy gets to pick which half of the Upolus get to see their loved ones and which half don't, and he doesn't get anyone to visit him? Sorry, but I think that the contestants should have had to compete themselves for the right to see their loved ones, or just let them all have some time in camp.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Post Intro...."
so why did Ozzy not have a family visit?
Choosing 3 was pretty lame;
his family should have been waiting at RI when they got back there

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Post Intro...."
They're really out of ideas for new twists. The guy on RI already has every opportunity to schmooze and gain favor from future jurors so why give him a better shot at three votes? The remaining players should be the one making tough decisions like that.

12-07-11, 09:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Dueltime.

Twist to the duel which Probst will explain later.

Ozzy has all three bags. He is doing the maze.

Cochran gets third bag, starts the maze.

They are close, Ozzy has to restart. Now so does Cochran. Brandon cheering Cochran.

Ozzy wins, hugs Cochran. Cochran gets diarrhea of the mouth, starts to tear up. Sentimental music plays. Barf.

Ozzy has to make decision that will impact the others. The loved ones arrive. Sophie's dad Edna's sister Coach's bro Rick's wife Albert's mom and...

Russell's bro.

Ozzy must pick one person to spend time with their loved one. He picks Albert. But wait pick one more. He picks Coach. But wait pick one more. Finally he picks Brandon. (Wanna bet they would have gone through all six?)

They go off to RI with Ozzy, the others go back to camp.

12-07-11, 09:29 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Coach is taking pictures. Coach talks to Ozzy. F3 will be Coach, Ozzy and one other person, he swears. Uh-oh.

Now Brandon being yelled at by dad, who doesn't understand why he hasn't been voted out yet. Dad approaches Coach to make sure Brandon will get to the end.

12-07-11, 09:30 PM (EST)
10. "Post RI duel...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-11 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

I'm looking forward to Cochran's Ponderosa tapes...should be fun to watch. I am sure that they will treat him better than the Zapatera's treated the Ometepe's when they came...

RI, day 31: Ozzy shows them the camp, Coach gets a confessional a once in a lifetime opportunity to get to the family visit, we get a flat screen phone and they play with the phone...this couldn't have come at a better time, I think that Ozzy picked me to get closer to me, Coach tells him that he wants to be straight with him, has a perfect final threee scenario with you, you , me and one other person....Coach says he wants to take Ozzy to the end, two noble warrors fighting it out to the end, and they shake on it...says that he said it as a Christian man and he means it....
Cut to Brandon and his dad, and Brandon says that he is a man of his word, his father doesn't want him to settle for 6th...if he had to grade him, he'd give him a C, be wise and put your family in a good position. He says that Brandon has to play the game, get in the final three, and at that point that's when it's up to God. His dad says that he is not holding up well, now he's talking to Coach, and he wants to know who he wants to take to the fianl 3....His dad says that he wants to know

Coach says that he is bullying me to take his son to the Final three....it
's all about manipulation and control, but I am not going to be brow beaten, his a ticking time bomb, that ticking is not your time bomb it's the clock, and you r alarm is about to go off because your time on this island is up!

Brandon basically told his dad he's not fighting for any position, that it's in God's hands now....blah blah, and his dad wants him to fight for the final three....

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-11, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Post RI duel...."
So Brandon wants to be Matt Elrod ....

12-07-11, 09:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
IC already.

It's the step and turn over puzzle pieces until you can't move challenge.

Albert and Brandon out. Brandon's strategy was to not let Edna win.

Rick out.

Sophie out.

Edna is out and pissed. Coach wins.

12-07-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
12. "Post RI family visit..."
Well, alliances revealed do not succeed....Coach making an alliance with Ozzy....I predict it will not happen. Coach just covering his bases, like a good Christian man...

The challenge arena, looks like a giant pinapple....goal is to keep moving across a giant puzzle board, turn the pieces over and stand on it, once a piece is turned over, you can't go back on it, if you move yourself into no other moves/spaces that are already turned over, you lose.

Trying to get as big a piece of this pie as you can to get the biggest area to move around in. Brandon is moving toward Albert, Coach is moving closer to Edna, Edna looks like she is getting squeezed out. Brandon is feeling confident, and with that Coach appears to be making a little dragon slayer mover. Albert is out of challenge first. Edna is looking at limited options. Brandon is now out of the challenge.

Brandon was talking strategy, he was trying to cover ground so a particular person wouldn't win....Edna says that you can say my name. I was unlucky to not be on the beach on day one....Coach can feel the necklace, it's his challenge to lose. Rick is out. Sophie is out, down to Edna and Rick....Edna with every move she makes she is more agitated....these people have to realize it will be an individual game. Coach wins IMMUNITY! After 32 days, somebody voted out tonight and sent to RI...

Brandon confessional....I put my foot in my mouth, but I have more game to play and I'm going to enjoy that breakfast on day 39....starting to get a little cocky! Wow! His father must have rejuvenated him!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-11, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Post RI family visit..."
Brandon thinks all he has to do is apologize after his mess ups every time.
He is delusional & really dumb

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-11, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Post RI family visit..."
No. He thinks he can do anything he wants and apologize and that makes it right. Like going to church every Sunday gets you to Heaven no matter how much sinning you do the other six days and 23 hours of the week.

12-07-11, 09:54 PM (EST)
15. "Post IC...."
Now we see the shark swimming and then the te Tuna tribe, day 32, Sophie says everyday the tribe surprises me, Brandon was rude to Edna, that's a bullying thing to do to Edna....Why kick her in the guts...Rick says it's not right. bRandon says I didn't mean to make you feel bad, well you ddi, I didn't mean any harm or didn't want to be rude, Edna says you didn't need to bring it up, at this point you already did it....Brandon's apology is insincere...it's like beating your wife and then apologizing.

Sophie says that he may thing his apology absolves all sins, Edna is not forgiving and the rest of the tribe, it didn't go unnoticed by us...

Edan has a proposition. You have been preaching that our tribe is honest and has integrity and she feels that Brandons actions are not consistant with that, does integrity include all of these emotional outbreaks, it's like a hall pass for him with him acting so irrationally, like he was with Mickayla....please give me one more day out here, take me and the four of us can finish this game. Edna says Edna had a great case....there is a double rainbow after C speaks...

Edna says to give it to me straight....put Edna and Brandon on the stand, Edna will win...She has to ask this question, would you be willing to play your idol for me....what's your intention with it, I can't because then no one else would trust me, if I give you the idol, they will vote me off. Edna, I admire you, tell albert and sophie that I talked to Coach and every thing is cool, and say see you at tribal, and then see how they voted.

Talking to Albert and Sophie....Albert shays he's not going to bs you, I am giving you legitamate thought right now, she says that C is one hundred percent.....I will eat a piece of his sh!t if he is not 100% in this....I am not going to win so just guarentee me a spot in the final four....Albert confessional there is a chance that Brandon may have a big surprise tonight....

Cut to TC....

Coach notices Cochran's clean shave....Edna who are you targeting....brandon, because his actions are not consistant with our mantra, what is it again, Coach...honer, dignity, and integrity....Brandon says his strategy was to prevent you Edna from winning....how is that honorable and integrity....

Brandon, Jeff tells him I remember you lying...Brandon says that she is just taking shots with me, she should take shots about my character...it hurt my feelings alot, i've never had a negative thing to say about her. Edna says that she is not running around making up fabrications. Sophie....everyone says we are a family....today the family may be ending....Albert, says it's difficult at this point, the core gets thinner and thinner...Edna looks at Coach and he looks down....

Rick is first voter....See Brandon voting for Edna, and Edna votes Brandon...I know you came out here to cleanse your family name and you are not doing a very good job at it....sorry...

Coach is last voter....

Tally:

Edna
Brandon
Edna
Edna
14th voted out, Edba,,,,she stands up and hugs Coach....

See Cochran, then the 5, from the beginning you have said that it would be the 5 of you....now what?

Stay tuned for scenes from our next ep....

12-07-11, 09:55 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Creepy music.

Now we hear from Sophie. AND RICK! They don't think Brandon should have been so rude to Edna. Brandon is being set up no doubt as the decoy. Edna uses the integrity card to get the tribe to lose Brandon. The only problem is she sounds like a basket case. However Coach considers it.

Edna asks Coach if he would play the idol for her. He won't. He suggests she talk to Albert and Sophie. She talks to Albert-- eww! gets censored.

TC

Edna says she has been trying to target Brandon. Says he defies the tribe's mantra, as defined by Coach. Now Brandon's feelings are hurt.

Time to vote.

Brandon votes Edna and vice versa.

Edna
Brandon
Edna
Edna
Edna is out.

Jeff : from the beginning it was the five of you. Now what?

12-07-11, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Another thing that runs in the family."
I'm not sure there's a Hantz alive who understands the concept of 'jury vote'.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-08-11, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Another thing that runs in the family."
Ha! That's it exactly. The're a bunch of bullies and that's why they just can't grasp the real power is with the ones they see as weak.

12-07-11, 09:58 PM (EST)
18. "Next time..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-11 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

Coach watches everyone argue and say honor and integrity are out the window. Sophie censored. Coach looks perfectly poised to win this (editorial comment ).

12-07-11, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-11 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

>OMG, only 2 more eppies after
>tonight! I hate that
>this season is drawing to
>a close, it's been so
>thrilling and unpredictable every.single.week.
>How often does that happen?!
> It's doubly amazing when
>you consider that the cameramen
>have only been able to
>find four of the eighteen
>contestants.
>
>As usual please keep discussion of
>tonight's proceedings contained within this
>thread until the show has
>aired on the west coast.
> Try not to die
>from excitement while watching the
>most shocking, suspenseful episode yet!

What did Coach put in your Kool-Aid? I want some!

12-07-11, 10:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
He's also the world's greatest caterer!

12-07-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S23 Ep 12 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
<stirring, sitting up>

I'm sorry, did you say something? I seem to have dozed off. Was it as exciting as I anticipated?

12-07-11, 10:06 PM (EST)
21. "Next time on Survivor...."
See the 5 come back to camp at night celebrating, then Coach is in a confessional....it's all about loyalty, honor and integrity. And, then we see Rick and Albert fighting the next day with Albert saying "It's NOT true!" (while Brandon is standing in the middle of them), and Albert, in confessional, doesn't give a sh!t about honor and integrity, then Sophie is fighting with Albert....Wait, will you #$%@$* let me finish????

And at the duel, Jeff says Edna thinks that she may have it....and Edna appears to be finished with the vertical puzzle, and Ozzy has yet to really start it, he looks up worried.....and Sophie is in the stands reacting...."no way!"

I just want to remind everyone that Ozzy is a very very good puzzle solver...I am reminded of the "hardest puzzle in Survivor history", according to Jeff, at the last final Immunity challenge in Cook Islands, and Ozzy beat Yul....we'll see!

Edna approaching Ozzy at night at RI.....Ozzy? "Hi Edna!"

I was very disappointed to see C write down my name, his constant fear of looking like he's betrayed the tribe has made me feel as if he has betrayed me...

Last thing we hear her say, "Well, what do you want to know?"

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-07-11, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I understand Edna's feelings. Unfortunately, Coach made his Final 5 alliance on the first night and he probably feels he'll get more people upset if he gets rid of Brandon (one of his Final 5 alliance) than if he gets rid of Edna. And Albert probably didn't want to save her anyway.

Belle Book

12-07-11, 10:22 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I'm sure everyone will be looking at those vidcaps to see if Edna does have it solved!!

12-08-11, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
>>> Last thing we hear her say, "Well, what do you want to know?"

My reaction to that line was, hmm, I wonder if she knows Maxx. It's usually the disgruntled ones that feel betrayed.

12-08-11, 08:26 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
There's a Hantz on the cast. Why look anywhere else?!

12-08-11, 04:22 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I don't think it's Brandon. The spoilers are psychologically perceptive.
I don't know why the fixation on Hantz. He had nothing to do with spoiling Nicaragua, the most spoiled season ever in terms of details.

It's probably a Savai'i.

12-08-11, 07:10 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
>I don't think it's Brandon.
>The spoilers are psychologically perceptive.

I haven't read them but maxx could be enhantzing a bit what he is given.

>I don't know why the fixation
>on Hantz. He had
>nothing to do with spoiling
>Nicaragua, the most spoiled season
>ever in terms of details.

S19 and S20 was enough.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •