The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Recap Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-18-11, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Recap Vidcaps"
A place to discuss the Re-cap episode promos etc

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Recap Vidcaps Blind Freddy 11-18-11 1
   RE: Recap Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-19-11 2
       RE: Recap Vidcaps tribephyl 11-19-11 3
   RE: Recap Vidcaps Krautboy 11-19-11 4
 RE: Recap Vidcaps kiki_k 11-19-11 5
   RE: Recap Vidcaps dabo 11-19-11 6
       RE: Recap Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-20-11 7
       RE: Recap Vidcaps kiki_k 11-20-11 8
 RE: Recap Vidcaps michel 11-20-11 9
   RE: Recap Vidcaps 5cats 11-23-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-18-11, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
Here are the vidcaps from the re-cap preview promo courtesy of Mayan Sun at Survivor Fever
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s23_recap.html

CBS video here: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2168711056/survivor-a-closer-look

Transcript:
-----------------------
Announcer: Wednesday...

Coach: Pork fat's ready.

Announcer: It's a Survivor Thanksgiving feast. With new secrets revealed...

Whitney (camera confessional): I like Keith. You have to make an effort not to seem too close.

Announcer: The super nerd gets a super new name.

Coach (shakes hands with Cochran): Hercules. You are the most powerful man in the game.

Cochran: I'm Hercules?

Announcer: Plus, have sworn enemies Coach and Ozzy formed a secret alliance?

Ozzy (camera confessional): I will basically guarantee Coach the final two.

Announcer: Feast your eyes on a new Survivor.

Dawn: You're kidding me?

Cochran: I'm just hoping that I don't have the exact same fate as the rooster.

(chicken shown cooking in pot on the fire)
------------------------------

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-11, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
Chicken on Thanksgiving.
A Survivor tradition going back to Survivor Africa, when Clarence wanted to kill the chicken soooo bad.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-11, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
So, shall we have "Breakfast", "Lunch" or "Dinner"?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-19-11, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
All the footage of the relationship between Zeus and Hercules appears to be misdirection intended to distract us from the logical boot sequence. Cochran should be next, but the previews are trying to get the audience to forget that.

Krautboy

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-11, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
Anyone else find it odd that they are billing Coach & Ozzy as "Sworn Enemies?" When were they ever sworn enemies? They've never even played on a season together to pretend there is any kind of rivalry between them nor have we heard either say one bad word about the other in this season. This isn't Coach v. Russell or Brendon or Sierra and this isn't Ozzy v. Pavarti. Calling Coach & Ozzy "sworn enemies" is such an out of nowhere thing I think it has to mean something.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-11, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
Hype, of course. They were cast to be rivals, put on opposing tribes, that is all that is needed for the hypemachine to take over. IRL Coach and Ozzy may not care for one another, the only common bond between them is they've both played with Parvati.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-11, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
>>> they've both played with Parvati.

and so have a lot of other people ...

Technically, they have other Survivors they've both played with.
Candice Woodcock, Cirie, James, Amanda ... just none were on Coach's tribe.

They've surely been to Survivor events and parties that both attended.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-20-11, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
Yes, hype, but "Sworn Enemies" is so over the top. They could have said "Rivals" or something else. {shrug} I just think taking it to "Sworn Enemies" is odd.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-11, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
Ozzy and Coach: Secret alliance? It really shouldn't be a secret. Everyone should consider that they have a deal because they rode in on the same helicopter. The only reason the deal didn't produce anything was because Coach liked his position at the merge. Just like Boston Rob liked his position at the S8 merge so he didn't need his pre-game deal with Lex and Kathy. Should Ozzy return to the game and Coach find himself in trouble, he will go back to Ozzy.

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-11, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Recap Vidcaps"
This probably is nothing but I was struck by the heliocopter scene when there was a shot of them looking at each other and smiling. They may have agreed that if they both made it to the final 4 or 5 that they would try to go up against each other in the final 3. Ozzy could have called Coach on his willingness to go up against another "warrior". Wouldn't JP love that? It;s on...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •